Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170885 times)
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:07:09 AM

just signed up, im diggin this shit so far. 

whats that stuff do, the faq doesnt go into detail reguarding the game.

Iron ores: 0
Coal ores: 0
Gem ores: 0
Chambers: 0

oh and when this gets bigtime, can we get 2fa

At upgrades page You have all the upgrades explained. 3 resources are for higher levels of upgrades and Chambers allow to mine longer on 1 captcha typing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:10:04 AM

The iron, coal and gem ores, you will need later on to upgrade your mine Smiley
You can buy those in the resource market from premium members Smiley
Or mine like you got 12k gold and 'buy' and buy a iron/coal/gem upgrade so you can mine those also Smiley
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:24:38 AM

Hello,

I've been playing this for a bit now , and the past few days I cannot log in. I figured it was down , but today I decided to try to reset my password and it tells me user does not exist?

I think I had around 400 gold when this problem started , how do I get my account to work again?

Thanks,
bellasage

Hi bellasage.

If your account has been removed then it means you have been referring users on your own IP.
Reading the terms, we only allow 1 account per IP, and referring yourself is strictly against the rules.

Well that mystery is solved now ... my daughter saw me "playing" and she wanted to as well .. and signed herself up .. she just came to ask me why she couldn't log into a site and then I saw it was this one lol .. its all good , at least I know why  now.
Thanks for getting back to me. Smiley
[/quote]

Yea referring yourself (or a family member) is a no-go. There is no way for me to possibly weed out cheaters from people who simply referred their daughter. So far though, I have been very large with people signing up on the same IP without referring themselves (or family members). This is an option for you if your daughter wants to play as well.

Hello,

I've been playing this for a bit now , and the past few days I cannot log in. I figured it was down , but today I decided to try to reset my password and it tells me user does not exist?

I think I had around 400 gold when this problem started , how do I get my account to work again?

Thanks,
bellasage

Hi bellasage.

If your account has been removed then it means you have been referring users on your own IP.
Reading the terms, we only allow 1 account per IP, and referring yourself is strictly against the rules.

Well that mystery is solved now ... my daughter saw me "playing" and she wanted to as well .. and signed herself up .. she just came to ask me why she couldn't log into a site and then I saw it was this one lol .. its all good , at least I know why  now.
ah man that is tough tell the kids to stay off it lol. I am glad i read this my wife wanted to build own mine to see who had bigger empire by 1 month time lol
[/quote]

Take a look at the above message Wink

I will consider adding 2FA later in the development, but right now I do not see any serious need for it. Thank you for the suggestion though Smiley
And I believe your other question was answered by members. Thanks guys!
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:55:39 AM

@MyBitMine

You could always make a page with the site's you would recommend and provide your referral link to those site's Smiley
This always get's you couple members more than willing to help you out getting a bit commission and exploring even more options ^^
Second; Go invest a decent amount in BTC and trade with them, this will get you up to 20% profit Smiley You could invest those BTC into hashprofit mining site's that whill pay you out over time in small amounts and for over 2 years Smiley This will drain your wallet at first, but you will have a vast income source with profit after 4-6 months Smiley

I am already exploring the referral link situation with the new faucet rotators. It is only a test though to see if it is worth it.
I am however not interested in investing in trading or mining. I would rather invest my money directly into this site than in some third party which I have no control over Smiley
bellasage

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:34:17 PM

Hello,

Thanks,
bellasage

Hi bellasage.

Yea referring yourself (or a family member) is a no-go. There is no way for me to possibly weed out cheaters from people who simply referred their daughter. So far though, I have been very large with people signing up on the same IP without referring themselves (or family members). This is an option for you if your daughter wants to play as well.

No worries, I completely understand the rules.
If I had known she was on the site I would have had her "play" under my account to keep this from happening. I have my own "toy" an asic mining in the basement lol. Would it be possible to reinstate one of our accounts just so she can play?
She really enjoys the site.

Thanks

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 05:32:36 PM

Hello,

Thanks,
bellasage

Hi bellasage.

Yeah i seen the above post wife made her own account with no ref from her tablet since has different internet from cell phone company to avoid any issues  Wink

Hello,

Thanks,
bellasage

Hi bellasage.

ah man that is tough tell the kids to stay off it lol. I am glad i read this my wife wanted to build own mine to see who had bigger empire by 1 month time lol
[/quote]

Take a look at the above message Wink

I will consider adding 2FA later in the development, but right now I do not see any serious need for it. Thank you for the suggestion though Smiley
And I believe your other question was answered by members. Thanks guys!
[/quote]

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
thelinuxist

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:35:37 PM

Hi,

just didn't want to go your prompt reaction to my complaint by without a response. I received the bitcoins in-game the day after I wrote here. Great support, thanks a lot!

Regards

thelinuxist

P.S.: My mine's going along nicely since I upgraded my chamber and equipment a little. Turns out 25 Minutes just perfectly covery my alt-tabbing circle. Just bad that I can't play it at work (games are prohibited, of course, and job's more important right now).
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:39:31 PM

To avoid the long quotes, I will just name you guys here

@bellasage:
You can tell her to sign up again that will be no problem at all. However, the previous account has been completely terminated by now, so I will not be able to reinstate it as it were.

@DARKANGEL6415:
Can you write your reply without the quotes? It seem to have been lost in there somewhere Smiley

@thelinuxist:
I am happy to hear that you enjoy the game. And that you focus more on your job than playing around!
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 09:40:02 PM

yeah lol can post reply just on its own. I tend to use quote as i am sure all other people do to show what they are replying to but i dont see this thread moving to fast so should be ok i assume  Smiley now if for some reason there is alot replies from post i am quoting then i will try to space it out

Harpuia

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 10:44:39 PM

I've been trying to use the captcha for a few minutes now and for some reason even if I put in the right captcha it tells me it's incorrect.
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:06:39 PM

Gold not changing!

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Clifhanger12

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:25:22 AM

Gold not changing!
I'm currently mining, getting gold, keep in mind, during referral contest autominer has been disabled Smiley

I've been trying to use the captcha for a few minutes now and for some reason even if I put in the right captcha it tells me it's incorrect.

Dit you start typing the captcha(s) before you saw them? than you get a block for like 24 hours.
Click the video, wait for the captcha, than youmay start to input Cheesy
Keep in mind sometimes you are asked to enter a character from a given word: thirdcharacterfrom:"DOGE" = g
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 05:14:09 AM

WAIT so if you try to enter something before a captcha appears you will be locked out for 24 hours is this correct? If this is correct kind messed up but all will be forgiven if you create sim city style mining game lol

MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:57:07 AM

Have you entered the captcha before viewing the video? IF this is the case, then you have been blocked out. Writing the captcha before viewing the video is cheating and not really possible without getting blacklisted by the captcha.

Gold not changing!

Most likely because of a server restart. Luckily, I set it to automatically give gold at 00:00. I will come up with a solution to this. I have something in mind but it will require more maintenance periods though.

WAIT so if you try to enter something before a captcha appears you will be locked out for 24 hours is this correct? If this is correct kind messed up but all will be forgiven if you create sim city style mining game lol

I am not sure if it is 24 hours or how long, but you definetely cannot write the captcha prior to watching the video.
Clifhanger12

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:03:23 AM

IVLordStorm enjoying his 0.0039 deposit <3
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:14:34 AM

Good luck with the exam or congrats depending on what time You read that ;p

Any ETA for update of prices ?
Harpuia

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 12:35:32 PM

Seems like I was only "locked out" for about 8 hours.  I woke up at 2:30 am (don't ask) and it's working just fine.
tasmani

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:22:50 PM

you have the worst captcha system ever
especially for slow machine that youtube are quite heavy
change it or i quit
pixiee

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:31:45 PM

Hi!
Why i´m not getting any bitcoin yet?
These are my stats:

Balances
Gold: 407.76000000
Iron: 189
Coal: 185
Gems: 0
Bitcoin: 0.00000000
Worker details
Workers: 5
Mine carts: 1
Pickaxe level: 5
Equipment level: 1
Mine details
Gold ores: 1
Iron ores: 1
Coal ores: 1
Chambers: 1
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:39:22 PM

Good luck with the exam or congrats depending on what time You read that ;p

Any ETA for update of prices ?

Thanks max! I got a way better grade than expected so I am happy. But tired after traveling 5 hours to go to the exam and 5 hours back home haha.

The ETA on the price reduction is not set yet. However, I will try and have it done as fast as possible. I would like to do it at the same time as introducting automatic payouts with a lower threshold. I got to write up the script for that first though. I am however completely free of my studies now so I will be able to dedicate more time to this project Smiley

you have the worst captcha system ever
especially for slow machine that youtube are quite heavy
change it or i quit

I am sorry that you feel this way. The captcha system has been discussed before and it will stay in place for now.
Who knows, maybe in the future it will change.

Hi!
Why i´m not getting any bitcoin yet?
These are my stats:

Balances
Gold: 407.76000000
Iron: 189
Coal: 185
Gems: 0
Bitcoin: 0.00000000
Worker details
Workers: 5
Mine carts: 1
Pickaxe level: 5
Equipment level: 1
Mine details
Gold ores: 1
Iron ores: 1
Coal ores: 1
Chambers: 1

You need to exchange your Gold to Bitcoin on the exchange page Wink
Currently, the min. withdrawal is somewhat high but will soon be reduced to 100/1000 satoshi and handled automatic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: