Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347500 times)
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:04:47 AM

what speed (x11 algo) will a 750ti hash at with the latest release?
X11 hashrate--
Release dot 74 should hash at 3.1MH/s or better on a 750ti.  This depends on the model, overclocking, etc. My EVGA 750ti SC (no 6-pin connector, single fan) gets 3.1 MH/s on Linux with no overclocking.
--scryptr
the gigabyte 750ti oc lp cards ( in thefarm - no aux power connector ) do on average 2800KH with x11 - stock on fedora 22 x64 cuda 7.5 ...
#crysx
Cuda 7.5 x86 build is doing 1.9 MHASH(750ti). And the 64bit build is around 10-15% slower than the x86 cuda 6.5 build.
can i safely assume this is windows sp? ...
the linux compiles are running better than the cuda6.5 compiles that i was building prior to the fedora 22 x64 upgrade ... and being x64 native - maybe that has something to do with it ...
i dont use anything x86 - unless they only come in i686 format on linux ... and there is no other option ( which is quite rare in linux ) ...
#crysx

This is windows. And with abit of overclocking you should be able to do 3,4MHASH stable. This is 600KHASH more than your linux setup. 22% faster.
If you move to windows your farm can produce 22% more coins. Smiley

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:16:53 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 09:05:46 AM by bathrobehero

SOLO-MINE  SECRETCOIN (SCRT) --

SecretCoin has seen a consistently high trading volume for more than a week, several BitCoins a day.  I have found it easy to solo-mine this X11 algo coin.  First, download the wallet from "https://secretcoin.club".
Using the example wallet configuration file below, allow the wallet to synchronise.  Be sure to capitalise the "S" and "C" letters when titling the file:

SecretCoin.conf
==========

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
maxconnections=1024
rpcuser=yourname
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=23151
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.111
rpcallowip=192.168.1.112
addnode=23.227.190.110
addnode=104.255.33.191
addnode=185.81.164.238

==========

The addnodes are vital for synchronisation, and the rcpallowip addresses should reflect the local LAN net addresses of your miners.  My launch line for sp_'s ccminer reads like this:

"ccminer -a x11 -C --cpu-priority 5 -o http://127.0.0.1:23151" -u yourname -p pass"

It just works!  

The network hashrate and mining difficulty figures are on the rise, it is harder to mine a 31.25 SCRT block than when I started.  Also, besides miniing Proof-of-Work (POW) blocks, your wallet will be receiving Proof-of-Stake (POS) blocks for any coins that are being held.  POS blocks are generally smaller, a fraction of a coin each, unless the miner holds 100,000 SCRT or more.

I purchased 0.05 BTC worth of SCRT when I started so that I would have a stake.  It is now worth more than 2x what I paid, and trending up.  Earlier miners saw the value rise from about 50 satoshi per coin!

Good Luck!       --scryptr

Secretcoin was decently profitable (for an x11 coin) but it's not anymore. But for speculative miners it might be since the price is climbing and the volume is consistent.

More nodes if needed:
addnode=144.64.55.132
addnode=23.227.190.110
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=185.81.164.238
addnode=104.255.33.191
addnode=37.59.18.108
addnode=104.131.230.130
addnode=98.108.241.97
addnode=74.120.220.54
addnode=85.25.198.151
addnode=188.230.216.149
addnode=78.56.89.204
addnode=73.30.72.115
addnode=111.235.149.170

On the line of the X algos, currently Ambercoin (x13) is slightly more profitable but with low volume.

Edit: seems like currently Amber is not as profitable as Secret

Not your keys, not your coins!
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 08:22:03 AM

X11 hashrate--
Release dot 74 should hash at 3.1MH/s or better on a 750ti.  This depends on the model, overclocking, etc. My EVGA 750ti SC (no 6-pin connector, single fan) gets 3.1 MH/s on Linux with no overclocking.
--scryptr
the gigabyte 750ti oc lp cards ( in thefarm - no aux power connector ) do on average 2800KH with x11 - stock on fedora 22 x64 cuda 7.5 ...
#crysx
Cuda 7.5 x86 build is doing 1.9 MHASH(750ti). And the 64bit build is around 10-15% slower than the x86 cuda 6.5 build.
the linux compiles are running better than the cuda6.5 compiles that i was building prior to the fedora 22 x64 upgrade ... and being x64 native - maybe that has something to do with it ...
i dont use anything x86 - unless they only come in i686 format on linux ... and there is no other option ( which is quite rare in linux ) ...
#crysx

This is windows. And with abit of overclocking you should be able to do 3,4MHASH stable. This is 600KHASH more than your linux setup. 22% faster.

i wont be doing that sp ...

the job would be more effort and cost to do - than to find a way to oc in linux ...

none of these cards have been put through any form of oc - and they have been running rock solid so far ...

but admittedly - you are correct in pointing out that 22% increase in hashrate is a lot ... but it is the pain of windows that brings me to almost tears ... a single machine was bad enough ( which i have tested ) - a few machines was worse ( which i have tested also ) - thefarm under windows in its entirety would be a bloody nightmare ... not only for because its a graphical environment and not easily accessed or controlled unless you have a graphical environment access - but also because of the inhibiting cost of the os in the first place ... what ever i make in coins and convert to btc and convert to aud - will not cover the cost of the software alone ...

so again - the nvidia drivers are advancing in the linux arena ( dont forget - its nvidia thats holding this back - not linux distros ) and when they reach the stage where it will be easy to implement these commands within the miner parameters - i may oc the cards at that stage ... until then - ill suffer a 22% hit with thefarm ...

i know you are providing sound advice - but no else has to do the maintenance on thefarm but me ... and im not willing to go to that extreme ... and believe me - as simple as most people say windows is to maintain and so on - they do NOT have thefarm to contend with when it comes service / maintenance / updates / upgrades ...

with linux - its about 1 / 5 th the time with windows - and at least 7 times more powerful with bash / sh ... all from the arm chair or cafe or android fone - while drinking a coffee ...

i used to be that other person - the windows support guy ... no tanx Smiley ...

in any case - would you have any new updates coming about - or major increase in private miners that you want to sell? ...

especially if they are x11 - quark - neoscrypt - lyra2v2 ... Smiley ...

tanx sp ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:48:08 AM

The Lyra2v2 timings are depended on a good coreclock/memclock and boostclock (no trottle'ing)
The problem is when I mod a kernal to run fast on the 960, it might hurt the 970 performance.
When I mod a kernal to use more power, cards with little power will start to trottle.

The cryptomining blog has compared the 20 last sp-mod versions on the gtx 970:

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:54:17 AM

Don't forget that the mining software has been optimized to become 50% faster in 1 year.

Most of the work has been done by me..

in sept 2014, x11 was hashing at 6.6MHASH with the djm34 miner. This was just abit faster than on the 780ti(compute 3.5)..

in release 74 x11 is breaking 10MHASH easy on the gtx980 ...

19 sep 2014:

If only the market was still there for Quark... Right now it's Neo and Neo hasn't seen improvements in ages. The coins that use it also seem to be dominated by botnets using CPU miners.

that's because, probably, there isn't much room for improvement.
nvidia has been on heavy advantage compared to AMD for a lot of months, all of us enjoyed it to a good degree already.

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:58:13 AM

The Lyra2v2 timings are depended on a good coreclock/memclock and boostclock (no trottle'ing)
The problem is when I mod a kernal to run fast on the 960, it might hurt the 970 performance.
When I mod a kernal to use more power, cards with little power will start to trottle.
The cryptomining blog has compared the 20 last sp-mod versions on the gtx 970:

Pallas Neoscrypt kernal was merged into release 59, but as you can see in the table above the hashrate is down.. This is not correct for many cards. I verified that my gigabyte g1 970 was up 10%
And the hashrate was around 580KH/s (Release 66 does gives 550KH/s) wich is closer to what I am getting.

bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:04:33 AM

the job would be more effort and cost to do - than to find a way to oc in linux ...

none of these cards have been put through any form of oc - and they have been running rock solid so far ...

but admittedly - you are correct in pointing out that 22% increase in hashrate is a lot ... but it is the pain of windows that brings me to almost tears ... a single machine was bad enough ( which i have tested ) - a few machines was worse ( which i have tested also ) - thefarm under windows in its entirety would be a bloody nightmare ... not only for because its a graphical environment and not easily accessed or controlled unless you have a graphical environment access - but also because of the inhibiting cost of the os in the first place ... what ever i make in coins and convert to btc and convert to aud - will not cover the cost of the software alone ...

so again - the nvidia drivers are advancing in the linux arena ( dont forget - its nvidia thats holding this back - not linux distros ) and when they reach the stage where it will be easy to implement these commands within the miner parameters - i may oc the cards at that stage ... until then - ill suffer a 22% hit with thefarm ...

i know you are providing sound advice - but no else has to do the maintenance on thefarm but me ... and im not willing to go to that extreme ... and believe me - as simple as most people say windows is to maintain and so on - they do NOT have thefarm to contend with when it comes service / maintenance / updates / upgrades ...

with linux - its about 1 / 5 th the time with windows - and at least 7 times more powerful with bash / sh ... all from the arm chair or cafe or android fone - while drinking a coffee ...

in any case - would you have any new updates coming about - or major increase in private miners that you want to sell? ...

tanx sp ...

#crysx

I feel your stance on windows is a bit of an overexaggeration. You can use windows for free even without pirating (though it's a gray area) and you can also use SSH if you set it up.
Or you could just use psexec (included in windows) to broadcast commands or batch files to all the rigs like I do without needing to use TeamViewer.
You just configure and tweak a windows install to your liking, disable unnecessary services and secheduled tasks and clone it to all the rigs.
Psexec can send your local copy of a file which you want to run remotely so different ccminer versions are easy to distribute.
Updating drivers or the OS really never offered any speed gain so that's unnecessary (but can be done).

Of course I don't have as many rigs as you but I'd argue that windows (7) has just as good scalability as linux if done well and it's just as solid.
But of course it's your farm, I just personally would never let the speed gain of overclocking going to waste.

pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:32:19 AM

about windows/linux choice, I may agree on both side's points (even thought I'm a linux guy and I avoid windows as much as possible).
but I wouldn't choose windows for overclocking, at least with my cards: they clock themselves higher than they can stand on stock settings already.

EDIT: the only setting I do, which I can easily change using nvidia-smi on linux, is max TPU.

MaxDZ8

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:44:21 AM

Of course I don't have as many rigs as you but I'd argue that windows (7) has just as good scalability as linux if done well and it's just as solid.
Uhm... quite a stretch (and I focus on Windows mostly).  Lips sealed

Please everyone flood the Linux message boards and ask them to work on the unified driver model for GPUs. We have been asking it for more than a decade now and apparently they still don't consider it a priority. If the GPU drivers are still messy that's also due to this issue. More IHV work --> less budget for streamlining.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 10:10:50 AM

tanx sp ...

#crysx

I feel your stance on windows is a bit of an overexaggeration. You can use windows for free even without pirating (though it's a gray area) and you can also use SSH if you set it up.
Or you could just use psexec (included in windows) to broadcast commands or batch files to all the rigs like I do without needing to use TeamViewer.
You just configure and tweak a windows install to your liking, disable unnecessary services and secheduled tasks and clone it to all the rigs.
Psexec can send your local copy of a file which you want to run remotely so different ccminer versions are easy to distribute.
Updating drivers or the OS really never offered any speed gain so that's unnecessary (but can be done).

But of course it's your farm, I just personally would never let the speed gain of overclocking going to waste.

i wont argue the point bathrobehero ... and im not trying to be rude ...

but being a windows 'professional' and working in the industry supporting that monstrosity of an os - i know first hand ( as most do here - like you ) how much work is involved in doing the simplest things in windows - that linux does in its core ...

stability? ... not a chance ... its proven over and over again - and in such an environment as a farm - or datacenter ... the use of it is really for compatibility more than stability ... but linux servers have fast caught up - and some are still running after setting them up years ago ... no windows can do that - none ...

i agree with oyu that the flexibility IS there - but look at what you have to do just to ssh into anything ... linux is a two step process ... log in - ssh ... thats it ... its all native ...

i used to laugh me backside off when peopel would say to me 'windows just works right out the box' .... but little did they realize that ALL the apps on top and the utilities and the components to make it run were required also ... a further 1hour or more setup ontop of the windows install ... hence the 'template' installs that compaq ( God blessem ) started pushing in their pre-installed partitions ...

linux is a 10 minute install with a 5 minute setup - and its done ...

o - did i mention stability Wink ...

i agree with you as far as the speed gain is concerned - but you would probably change your tune if you had to take an entire weekend out to change the installations to windows - pay for the licenses ( there is no free with miscrosoft - even windows 10 as a lot have been fooled into ) - then maintain the systems - in thefarm ... its too much work out of my life to constantly be at it ... but then again - im not you and you are not me ... so you may be willing - im certainly not ... it really is too much mate ... especially when i can get thefarm running and mining in a matter of approx 2.5hors from scratch with linux ... and an entire day from scratch with windows - THEN install the and tweak ...

btw - all the rigs are not the same ... not yet anyway ...

a single compile will not 'just run' on all machines with different hardware ... not as a dynamic compile anyway ... static - possibly ...

when thefarm is cloned - THEN it will be even easier to rollout the miner when one is compiled ...

im actually building a server for an idea i have that will make mining even easier than what it is now ... but that will be the new year before i can actually do anything about perfecting it - and yes - its all linux Smiley ...

i do like the cloning of windows idea you have though - as we used to do soe rollouts when i was a younger lad in the american express upgrade days Smiley ... now THAT was work Wink ...

ill stick to linux and the draw backs for now - especially when thefarm gets too big for a windows top-heavy too-costly massive-processing environment to even try and cope with ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 10:15:17 AM

X11 hashrate--
--scryptr
#crysx
#crysx

tanx sp ...

#crysx

Dude, put in the time to OC them on Linux. Yes, it's a pain, but it's worth the boredom.

ill look more into it - but nvidia themselves are not really interested in giving oc access to 750ti cards ... only their higher end cards ...

btw - the nvidia test machine will be monday to play around with all that unfortunately wolf ...

so maybe then - but i will DEFINITELY require a good read researching and a lotta help with the oc side ...

#crysx

bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:02:27 AM

tanx sp ...

#crysx

but being a windows 'professional' and working in the industry supporting that monstrosity of an os - i know first hand ( as most do here - like you ) how much work is involved in doing the simplest things in windows - that linux does in its core ...

stability? ... not a chance ... its proven over and over again - and in such an environment as a farm - or datacenter ... the use of it is really for compatibility more than stability ... but linux servers have fast caught up - and some are still running after setting them up years ago ... no windows can do that - none ...

i agree with oyu that the flexibility IS there - but look at what you have to do just to ssh into anything ... linux is a two step process ... log in - ssh ... thats it ... its all native ...

i used to laugh me backside off when peopel would say to me 'windows just works right out the box' .... but little did they realize that ALL the apps on top and the utilities and the components to make it run were required also ... a further 1hour or more setup ontop of the windows install ... hence the 'template' installs that compaq ( God blessem ) started pushing in their pre-installed partitions ...

i agree with you as far as the speed gain is concerned - but you would probably change your tune if you had to take an entire weekend out to change the installations to windows - pay for the licenses ( there is no free with miscrosoft - even windows 10 as a lot have been fooled into ) - then maintain the systems - in thefarm ... its too much work out of my life to constantly be at it ... but then again - im not you and you are not me ... so you may be willing - im certainly not ... it really is too much mate ... especially when i can get thefarm running and mining in a matter of approx 2.5hors from scratch with linux ... and an entire day from scratch with windows - THEN install the and tweak ...

a single compile will not 'just run' on all machines with different hardware ... not as a dynamic compile anyway ... static - possibly ...

when thefarm is cloned - THEN it will be even easier to rollout the miner when one is compiled ...

im actually building a server for an idea i have that will make mining even easier than what it is now ... but that will be the new year before i can actually do anything about perfecting it - and yes - its all linux Smiley ...

i do like the cloning of windows idea you have though - as we used to do soe rollouts when i was a younger lad in the american express upgrade days Smiley ... now THAT was work Wink ...

ill stick to linux and the draw backs for now - especially when thefarm gets too big for a windows top-heavy too-costly massive-processing environment to even try and cope with ...

#crysx

I understand and I wasn't trying to convince you as much as trying to say that windows really is not that bad for mining but I guess it all comes down to preference and since I grew up with windows, to me linux is the one that's always tiring to deal with.

Anyway, you have way more experience than me so I probably shouldn't have said anything or at least worded it differently.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 11:53:55 AM

tanx sp ...

#crysx

#crysx

I understand and I wasn't trying to convince you as much as trying to say that windows really is not that bad for mining but I guess it all comes down to preference and since I grew up with windows, to me linux is the one that's always tiring to deal with.

Anyway, you have way more experience than me so I probably shouldn't have said anything or at least worded it differently.

nooo ... its a good thing to banter over such things mate ... its what make this industry so magnetic to me - apart from the technology ...

windows has its means and ways - and linux its ways and means ...

the whole crypto world is a matter of opinion - and choice ... i like that so many voice their opinion ... its when you start pushing opinions and the such into peoples faces that some of us get narky ... but you bathrobehero is someone i will always listen to - even if i dont agree ... its what makes this a unique opportunity to listen and learn ...

i know what windows has done to ME ... so i refuse to use it unless i HAVE to ... and in building windows wallets for granite - i guess thats the better base to do it from ... although i have seen many compiled from linux for windows with mingw ...

anyway - its always a pleasure ...

im just very opinionated - and i say so ... Tongue ...

anyway - as for the overclocking side ... i think i will take wolfs advice and take another look into it next week week ... the next 3days for me is incredibly busy ...

would luv to another update with a nice kick upwards in hashrate for some of the algos - hint hint sp ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:33:21 PM

would luv to another update with a nice kick upwards in hashrate for some of the algos - hint hint sp ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

Right now it's much more profitable to work on private kernals #crysx. The memory algos are heavily dependent on the right clock settings / boost / voltage etc. I have modded the lyra2v2 to run faster on one card, but slower other other cards. I think I need to review the opensource kernal and pick the fastest routine for all cards.
Maybe make seperate kernals for each of the maxwell gpu models because they are different.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 12:36:41 PM

Smiley ...

#crysx

Right now it's much more profitable to work on private kernals #crysx. The memory algos are heavily dependent on the right clock settings / boost / voltage etc. I have modded the lyra2v2 to run faster on one card, but slower other other cards. I think I need to review the opensource kernal and pick the fastest routine for all cards.
Maybe make seperate kernals for each of the maxwell gpu models because they are different.

o ok ...

but you are not selling the private kernels are you sp? ...

i guess a more unified approach would be better ... separate the kernels and add them into the miner on a modular basis ...

tanx ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:17:51 PM

Smiley ...
#crysx
o ok ...
i guess a more unified approach would be better ... separate the kernels and add them into the miner on a modular basis ...
tanx ...
#crysx

Difficult to sell kernals that run fast on one hardware and slow on another.  Then you need the same operating system and the same cards that I use.
The Pallas Neoscrypt kernal is 10% faster on some cards, but when you see the test performed by the cryptomining blog, his work doesn't have any effect.

bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:25:32 PM

Smiley ...
#crysx
o ok ...
tanx ...
#crysx

Difficult to sell kernals that run fast on one hardware and slow on another.  Then you need the same operating system and the same cards that I use.
The Pallas Neoscrypt kernal is 10% faster on some cards, but when you see the test performed by the cryptomining blog, his work doesn't have any effect.

Could this be solved with some command line variables which we can experiment with to get the fastest combination or is it more difficult than that?

pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:27:47 PM

Smiley ...
#crysx
o ok ...
tanx ...
#crysx

probably it's just a matter of tuning the launch parameters for the cards, as the code size is changed and I only have 970s to test with.

bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:30:08 PM

Smiley ...
#crysx
o ok ...
tanx ...
#crysx

probably it's just a matter of tuning the launch parameters for the cards, as the code size is changed and I only have 970s to test with.

One thing I like about sgminer is that it allows for a lot of fine tuning so in the end the users will come up with the fastest settings and the devs don't have to.

joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:51:06 PM

anyway - as for the overclocking side ... i think i will take wolfs advice and take another look into it next week week ... the next 3days for me is incredibly busy ...

Linux vs Windows, cuda 6.5 vs 7.5, x86 vs x86_64. Holy crap hasn't this been hashed and rehashed over and over again?

From my experience mining on Windows or Linux produces the same hash rates everything else being equal. However,
I have noticed that Windows hashing slows more due to other activity, in particular logging in remotely with ssh.
I haven't tried cuda 7.5 on either OS but the hashrates you reported on cuda 7.5 is significantly slower that I get with 6.5
on Linux or Windows. I conclude 7.5 is equally slow on both OS's.

32 vs 64 bit is not about the OS but about how ccminer is compiled. Compiling for 32 bit tends to be a little more efficient
when dealing with mostly 32 bit arithmetic.

Overclocking on Linux has been discussed at length in this thread, including getting it to work headless. Search for
"cooolbits" for everything you need to know.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: