Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347500 times)
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:15:35 PM

Thanks for all your answers. Smiley
@sp_ if i make some profit from this i would be looking for an optimized version Wink

are nvidia cards competitive (on blake 14 rounds) with amd?

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:15:54 PM

I just made it 5% faster in 5 minutes. Smiley you have to build yourself or wait for release 78

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Thanks for all your answers. Smiley
@sp_ if i make some profit from this i would be looking for an optimized version Wink

are nvidia cards competitive (on blake 14 rounds) with amd?

sp_ posted some numbers a few days back & it seems amd has a little edge but its pretty competitive & with an optimized version i am sure we will have an edge. 280x was around 3Gh/s i guess
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:29:19 PM

release 77+ (git)

750ti: 912MHASH
970: 2,62GHASH
960: 1,68GHASH

blake 8 rounds chart (AMD):

6.4GH/s - 6.9GH/s on a AMD Radeon R9 295X2
3.3GH/s - 3.5GH/s on a AMD Radeon R9 290X
2.9GH/s - 3.1GH/s on a AMD Radeon R9 290
2.6GH/s - 2.8GH/s on a AMD Radeon R9 280X
2.2GH/s - 2.4GH/s on a AMD Radeon R9 280
1.2GH/s - 1.5GH/s on a AMD Radeon R9 270
4.8GH/s - 5.1GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 7990
2.2GH/s - 2.8GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 7970
2.1GH/s - 2.4GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 7950
2.6GH/s - 2.9GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 6990
1.4GH/s - 1.5GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 6970
1.4GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 6950
900MH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 6870
800MH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 6850
1.3GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 5870
1.1GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 5850
1.6GH/s on a ZTEX USB-FPGA 1.15y Quad Spartan-6 LX150 Development Board
1.5GH/s on a Enterpoint Cairnsmore 1 Quad Spartan-6 LX150 Development Board
960MH/s on a Lancelot Dual Spartan-6 LX150 Development Board
360MH/s on a ZTEX USB-FPGA 1.15x Spartan-6 LX150 Development Board

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:45:37 PM

release 77+ (git)

750ti: 912MHASH
970: 2,62GHASH
960: 1,68GHASH

blake 8 rounds chart (AMD):

6.4GH/s - 6.9GH/s on a AMD Radeon R9 295X2
3.3GH/s - 3.5GH/s on a AMD Radeon R9 290X
2.9GH/s - 3.1GH/s on a AMD Radeon R9 290
2.6GH/s - 2.8GH/s on a AMD Radeon R9 280X
2.2GH/s - 2.4GH/s on a AMD Radeon R9 280
1.2GH/s - 1.5GH/s on a AMD Radeon R9 270
4.8GH/s - 5.1GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 7990
2.2GH/s - 2.8GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 7970
2.1GH/s - 2.4GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 7950
2.6GH/s - 2.9GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 6990
1.4GH/s - 1.5GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 6970
1.4GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 6950
900MH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 6870
800MH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 6850
1.3GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 5870
1.1GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 5850
1.6GH/s on a ZTEX USB-FPGA 1.15y Quad Spartan-6 LX150 Development Board
1.5GH/s on a Enterpoint Cairnsmore 1 Quad Spartan-6 LX150 Development Board
960MH/s on a Lancelot Dual Spartan-6 LX150 Development Board
360MH/s on a ZTEX USB-FPGA 1.15x Spartan-6 LX150 Development Board
How about the 980ti. My guess is 3.8 gig.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:18:31 PM

Submitted another optimalization 1-2% faster (@github)
Just tested on my 980ti and 980.

release 77++ (git)

980ti: 4.1GHASH
980:  3.05GHASH
970: 2,62GHASH 2,63MHASH
960: 1,68GHASH 1,71MHASH
750ti: 912MHASH 930MHASH

sambiohazard

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:05:37 PM

@sp_ can you please post numbers for 14 round blake so ican post them in decred thread. thanks
sambiohazard

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:55:44 PM

@sp i am using rel 70 to mine neoscrypt & i have seen that after  2-3 days of mining ccminer.exe starts using 500-600 mb RAM for 970 & 300-400 mb RAm for 750ti. Please check if there is a memory leak or something. It starts at 100mb & 80mb for 970 & 750ti resp. but grows over time. I am on Win7 using your official release binary.
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:38:45 PM

No one has released anything new in close to six months or so it seems. Everything that has been talked about here is old hat or the same epeen wars. Where you talk about how fast your super optimized miner is you only sell to a handful of really rich individuals.

Biggest improvement has come from Nicehash returning dividends with their paid bounty program, but that only applies to AMD.

I joined the Nvidia mining community because it was more open and forthright then AMD mining. That seems to have died out and turned back into the same shit as the AMD community. Nothing improves or changes. I still end up going back and mining Neoscrypt with ancient miners (that are definitely outdated). Donating doesn't do anything.

How would you know ? you never donated for neoscrypt, you just started mining it after I decided to release the source publicly.
Such an hypocrite  Grin

You were paid by the feathercoin community. Why would I pay you for something that is already been paid for? You worked for commission. You're not in the same shoes as SP.

I never been paid by the feathercoin community not sure why you are always making things up, I opened an ANN for a crowdfunding campaign...
, but your excuse proves, I was right not dealing with you...

Yuh and who do you think is funding you? People NOT mining with Neoscrypt? What do you mine with Neoscrypt, oh yeah Feathercoin. Just shows you how inept you are at anything other then toodling around with kernel development... and that definitely includes economics, coin development, and, of course, business.

Sure you can drudge up a few other Neoscrypt coins with almost 0 volume, community, and buy support like UFOcoin that multipools hammer all the time, but as we both know (or maybe not) those don't matter.
each time I discuss with you, I have the feeling I am discussing with a complete moron, well so you won't be surprised to learn that my opinion didn't change with that message.   Grin

I meant paid by the ftc devs (they didn't contribute in any way to the crowdfunding... ) only people wanting to mine ftc did pay for it
and apparently even 0.02btc  (around 5euros at that time) was too much for you. Hence you are probably the most irrelevant person on that whole thread when it comes to business, donation and else.  
Also since you mined ftc for quite some time that makes you a member of that community, hence as part of that community you didn't pay it either...

Uhhh... Yeah, that's the FTC community... And they already paid for your work. You worked for commission. Why would I pay you again for work you're already paid for?

If I should be paying anyone, I should be paying the people who paid you already. You don't get more money after charging someone for your work.

It'd be different if you continued to develop your work, like SP and offered continued support, however, you don't. Perhaps you should consider selling your improved FTC miner to the community... You know if you want to get paid again.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 09:16:34 PM

No one has released anything new in close to six months or so it seems. Everything that has been talked about here is old hat or the same epeen wars. Where you talk about how fast your super optimized miner is you only sell to a handful of really rich individuals.

Biggest improvement has come from Nicehash returning dividends with their paid bounty program, but that only applies to AMD.

I joined the Nvidia mining community because it was more open and forthright then AMD mining. That seems to have died out and turned back into the same shit as the AMD community. Nothing improves or changes. I still end up going back and mining Neoscrypt with ancient miners (that are definitely outdated). Donating doesn't do anything.

How would you know ? you never donated for neoscrypt, you just started mining it after I decided to release the source publicly.
Such an hypocrite  Grin

You were paid by the feathercoin community. Why would I pay you for something that is already been paid for? You worked for commission. You're not in the same shoes as SP.

I never been paid by the feathercoin community not sure why you are always making things up, I opened an ANN for a crowdfunding campaign...

Yuh and who do you think is funding you? People NOT mining with Neoscrypt? What do you mine with Neoscrypt, oh yeah Feathercoin. Just shows you how inept you are at anything other then toodling around with kernel development... and that definitely includes economics, coin development, and, of course, business.

Sure you can drudge up a few other Neoscrypt coins with almost 0 volume, community, and buy support like UFOcoin that multipools hammer all the time, but as we both know (or maybe not) those don't matter.
each time I discuss with you, I have the feeling I am discussing with a complete moron, well so you won't be surprised to learn that my opinion didn't change with that message.   Grin

I meant paid by the ftc devs (they didn't contribute in any way to the crowdfunding... ) only people wanting to mine ftc did pay for it
and apparently even 0.02btc  (around 5euros at that time) was too much for you. Hence you are probably the most irrelevant person on that whole thread when it comes to business, donation and else.  
Also since you mined ftc for quite some time that makes you a member of that community, hence as part of that community you didn't pay it either...

Uhhh... Yeah, that's the FTC community... And they already paid for your work. You worked for commission. Why would I pay you again for work you're already paid for?

If I should be paying anyone, I should be paying the people who paid you already. You don't get more money after charging someone for your work.

It'd be different if you continued to develop your work, like SP and offered continued support, however, you don't. Perhaps you should consider selling your improved FTC miner to the community... You know if you want to get paid again.

damned you are so good at spinning around a non argument...  Grin
the truth, you were able to get the release for free because, I was generous  Grin, and quite frankly, seeing the crap you are pulling here, you make me regret to not have kept it semi-private...) and other people did the effort that sucker like you didn't (except, unlike you, they don't spent their time on forum asking devs for stuffs which usually don't make even sense for which you would probably never pay...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 09:28:12 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 10:10:23 PM by scryptr

Such an hypocrite  Grin

the truth, you were able to get the release for free because, I was generous  Grin, and quite frankly, seeing the crap you are pulling here, you make me regret to not have kept it semi-private...) and other people did the effort that sucker like you didn't (except, unlike you, they don't spent their time on forum asking devs for stuffs which usually don't make even sense for which you would probably never pay...

Bensam--

Please, DJM34 asked for donations from ALL miners that might mine Neoscrypt.  The Neoscrypt software was released prior to the Donation Goal being met.  The link is still in DJM34's signature box, and you should donate your share.  You say that you mine Neoscrypt.  The account is still open, please donate.

The posts you make are antagonistic at times.  Programmers need their due.       --scryptr

P.S.  I just flipped another 2 cents worth into the Neoscrypt pot.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:18:55 PM

djm34 is a good coder. Please send him some beers. His work on neoscrypt has made it one of the most profitable algos.

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 12:09:55 AM

Such an hypocrite  Grin

Bensam--

Please, DJM34 asked for donations from ALL miners that might mine Neoscrypt.  The Neoscrypt software was released prior to the Donation Goal being met.  The link is still in DJM34's signature box, and you should donate your share.  You say that you mine Neoscrypt.  The account is still open, please donate.

The posts you make are antagonistic at times.  Programmers need their due.       --scryptr

P.S.  I just flipped another 2 cents worth into the Neoscrypt pot.       --scryptr
Thanks  Cheesy
although I wasn't really asking for donation just complaining against Bensam (who clearly talks more than he donates himself)  Grin
(but I won't refuse them  Wink )
Actually I am in discussion with Nicehash, so will see...

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 12:38:47 AM

NEOSCRYPT DONATIONS--

If I remember right, Neoscrypt was paying $10.00GH/day for a while on NiceHash, over a year ago.  MINERS BEGGED FOR NVIDIA CODE, so DJM34 set up a crowd-funding donation thread.  It worked pretty well.  I hope the NiceHash sponsorship works out.     --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:52:09 AM

@sp_ can you please post numbers for 14 round blake so ican post them in decred thread. thanks

gtx 980ti 2,4GHASH
gtx 980 1,8GHASH
gtx 970 1,52GHASH
gtx 960 0.98MHASH
gtx 750ti  0.53MHASH

TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 09:49:18 AM

Sorry for the offtopic ;-) but this place is the perfect Chance to find the ppl.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308835.0

Hello,

i search for Rig Owner who has Minimum 8x GTX980 or higher.
i was interested to rent your rigs, i would pay +25% from your actual calculated mining reward.

Renting Duration +48 Hours.

i Need the Cuda Power for some TcpDumpFiles which contains WifiHandshakes.
more Infos about the Software here.
https://www.elcomsoft.com/ewsa.html

Registered Professional Edition Available.

contact me via PM

kindly regards

Tillkoeln

bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:02:53 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 11:16:29 AM by bensam1231

Such an hypocrite  Grin

You mean I'm great at making a real argument and you keep trying to turn this into 'pay me again for work I already got paid for even though I'm not doing anything new'. Hey I know something that's similar to this, it's called a miner-fee! Only it's small manageable amounts miners have to pay whenever they use your service, instead of working for commission.

You weren't generous, you didn't give it away for free, you didn't charge a small amount of money, you charged pretty much what it was worth. They agreed to have it be open source. If they didn't, they wouldn't have paid you money. That's the way it works when you sell a product. There is the act of other people willfully purchasing it from you. If they don't agree or don't like it, they don't pay for it.

And I'm sorry if your self proclaimed 'trollie ego' gets bruised easily by someone making real logical arguments against your bullshit.

You want to get paid more, do more work. That's the way it works. You already have another version of Neoscrypt that's better, do another crowdfunding. I assume you charge more (which you even said in the crowdfunding thread) because more people are going to get their hands on it after it's sold, compared to selling to a hand full of people for less money.

Jeeze, hope Nicehash finds some new Nvidia devs soon. There are way too many huge egos and backhanded deals in the back alley kernel trades on BCT. It's impossible to find a legitimate business deal, let alone a bargain (yes I care about best prices too). A open market for kernels would change this as well, which has been discussed before.

Bensam--

P.S.  I just flipped another 2 cents worth into the Neoscrypt pot.       --scryptr

He already got paid.

You don't have someone work on your house for a set rate and then you pay them more a year later because you're still living in it and they feel entitled because it still works. He had a set price, he worked for commission. That was the deal. If I were to pay anyone, I should be paying people who already paid the commission, which were donors in the thread, as they basically bought the piece of software from him to make it opensource and I'm using what they purchased. That is what monetary goods are for... They're a payment for a service rendered. They already paid.

He hasn't offered more support or a improved version since it's initial purchase even though other people are definitely improving Neoscrypt (reducing the effectiveness of the miner he sold).

If he wanted or wants more money he should charge more when he released it, look at a gradual pay as you go payment model (like SP), or pay per use service model like a miner fee. I'm not going to pay someone for being a idiot just because they want more money or somehow feel 'robbed' that people are still using their software six months down the road. That was the deal. There are no take backs or going back in time to imagination land where he never got paid.

Here is the original thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=916336.0

Goal was set at 5BTC. He never mentioned how close or far over the goal he reached. We will assume he reached his goal because he released the code. Deal is closed.

This is like explaining business to grade schoolers (or people who are great at scamming others).

Thanks  Cheesy
although I wasn't really asking for donation just complaining against Bensam (who clearly talks more than he donates himself)  Grin
(but I won't refuse them  Wink )
Actually I am in discussion with Nicehash, so will see...

Of course I do because talk is cheap (depending on how you value your time). Hence why you don't actually sell any products and instead talk. Why would I donate more then I talk oh expert of business? Will you release a better Neoscrypt miner or offer continued support? Oh yeah, no.

Hope Nicehash works out for you. But I'm sure six months done the line you'll be bitching about Nicehash not paying you enough money and how you feel entitled to more when Nicehash is still distributing something you helped write.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 11:36:11 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 11:47:11 AM by djm34

1 page long insane trolling....
...trolling
....more trolling
.... even more trolling
no way I am reading all this  Grin

djm34 facebook page
ldw-com

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:40:12 AM

...trolling
....more trolling
.... even more trolling
no way I am reading this  Grin

I have a feeling that you did read it  Wink

@Bensam, lots of words, but i'm 100, no 200% sure that you wouldn't be bitching if you were the one, or one of the few that had his hands on faster kernels.
Your signature says enough. "I buy private Nvidia miners. If you have one you'd be willing to sell, please send details to my PM box."

Cool
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 12:16:35 PM

...trolling
....more trolling
.... even more trolling
no way I am reading this  Grin

I have a feeling that you did read it  Wink

@Bensam, lots of words, but i'm 100, no 200% sure that you wouldn't be bitching if you were the one, or one of the few that had his hands on faster kernels.
Your signature says enough. "I buy private Nvidia miners. If you have one you'd be willing to sell, please send details to my PM box."

Cool
actually I haven't read all of it (but it is a work in progress)  Grin
and actually there is no much point answering, because he will just come back with the exact same argument in his next post...
so better wait directly for the next post  Grin
Bensam is a self taught Business guru who wants to teach us how to do business while not paying for anything (that just what I was saying)
Before that he was a self taught expert in gpu power consumption who wanted to teach us (devs) how to code more efficient kernel... and so on...  Grin
at the end of the day... well he is just a troll... who, for some reason don't like developers...  or think we need his advice and doesn't like us because we just don't give a shit about his advices Grin.

@Bensam: terms of my business with Nicehash are none of your business, but when I agree to a deal, I agree to a deal and shut the hell up period.

djm34 facebook page
Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: