Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHS][50% PoS ONLY!] PhilosopherStones | ACTIVE Dev! | ~64% Yearly |  (Read 69670 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:20:10 PM

R.I.P
2014 -2017

The fact that Cryptopia wants to delist PHS doesn't mean it's dead, long live PHS!

I wonder if palm detroit could have a word with cryptopia because I have no idea why they would delist this ancient but always fully secure and operation project.

Many people stake this due to the high rewards so I am not sure how they think this is insecure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muzzargh

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:31:13 AM

I'm guessing that the trading volumes clause is the main reason . . . . as below:

Delisting Policy

At Cryptopia Exchange we want to provide, you, our users, a platform that is safe to trade on. We currently have a stringent listing policy which allows us to list projects that show great merit for existing blockchain technology and creative innovations for the future of the crypto space.

The following criteria are required to be met by coin projects at the time of the listing:

Active and visible development team with at least two contacts given to Cryptopia (Lead Developer and CEO or Marketing Representative).
    Public and safe source code as defined by our code review.
    A functioning block explorer.
    Detailed whitepaper outlining the use case of the project.
    Road map with milestones, preferably with some achieved.
    A working and detailed website.
    Is NOT a "financial product", under New Zealand law.
    Positive community engagement within launch forum or similar social media spaces.

In addition to the above, we have discretion to take into account any other criteria we consider relevant when making a listing decision, and we may accept or reject a token/ coin for listing at our complete discretion. Please see our Listing Policy for further information.

Acceptance for listing does not guarantee or warrant the quality of the coin project or the truth, accuracy or completeness of any statement made by the developers and offerors of the coin.

Delistings:

There may be times when Cryptopia deems it necessary to delist a token/ coin from our exchange. Cryptopia reserves the right to remove any token or market from its exchange for any reason and without prior notice. However, in most situations we will give at least 30 days notice via a Help Centre article, market and coin info notice and an email sent to all holders of coins in delisting status 4-weeks, 2-weeks and 48-hours prior to a coin being fully delisted.

Reason to delist:

Below is a list of factors that are being constantly reviewed by our Cryptopia Service Delivery Team that may result in a token/ coin being delisted:

The token/ coin no longer meets our listing criteria.
    A loss of poor communication between coin teams and our Cryptopia Listing Team.
    Project is abandoned, *e.g.: No visible coin team, no working block explorer, no active updates on code repo, or no working website.
    The token's/ coin's blockchain becomes compromised or there exists a possibility to be compromised based on hash rate, namely a 51% attack.
    Evolving regulatory compliance requirements. Such as changes that risk the token/ coin being deemed a financial product, or any other compliance issues.
    No active development of project either in code or in meeting road map milestones.
    Consistently low trade volumes.
    Frequent issues with deposits or withdrawals (outside of Cryptopia's control)
    Insufficient nodes to keep the wallet synced and the network propagating transactions. 

In addition to the above, we have discretion to take into account any other criteria we consider relevant when making a delisting decision, and we have the right to delist a token/ coin for any reason, at our complete discretion.

*From time to time we come across a project that has effectively been abandoned. This usually means users cannot withdraw their tokens/ coins from the exchange as there is no other wallet to send a transaction. In these cases, any disputes need to be raised with the developer team associated with the coin/ project and not with Cryptopia Exchange. There is nothing we can do to change this, and by removing these projects from our exchange we are creating a safer exchange for our users to trade on.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:00:31 AM

I'm guessing that the trading volumes clause is the main reason . . . . as below:

Delisting Policy

At Cryptopia Exchange we want to provide, you, our users, a platform that is safe to trade on. We currently have a stringent listing policy which allows us to list projects that show great merit for existing blockchain technology and creative innovations for the future of the crypto space.

The following criteria are required to be met by coin projects at the time of the listing:

Active and visible development team with at least two contacts given to Cryptopia (Lead Developer and CEO or Marketing Representative).
    Public and safe source code as defined by our code review.
    A functioning block explorer.
    Detailed whitepaper outlining the use case of the project.
    Road map with milestones, preferably with some achieved.
    A working and detailed website.
    Is NOT a "financial product", under New Zealand law.
    Positive community engagement within launch forum or similar social media spaces.

In addition to the above, we have discretion to take into account any other criteria we consider relevant when making a listing decision, and we may accept or reject a token/ coin for listing at our complete discretion. Please see our Listing Policy for further information.

Acceptance for listing does not guarantee or warrant the quality of the coin project or the truth, accuracy or completeness of any statement made by the developers and offerors of the coin.

Delistings:

There may be times when Cryptopia deems it necessary to delist a token/ coin from our exchange. Cryptopia reserves the right to remove any token or market from its exchange for any reason and without prior notice. However, in most situations we will give at least 30 days notice via a Help Centre article, market and coin info notice and an email sent to all holders of coins in delisting status 4-weeks, 2-weeks and 48-hours prior to a coin being fully delisted.

Reason to delist:

Below is a list of factors that are being constantly reviewed by our Cryptopia Service Delivery Team that may result in a token/ coin being delisted:

The token/ coin no longer meets our listing criteria.
    A loss of poor communication between coin teams and our Cryptopia Listing Team.
    Project is abandoned, *e.g.: No visible coin team, no working block explorer, no active updates on code repo, or no working website.
    The token's/ coin's blockchain becomes compromised or there exists a possibility to be compromised based on hash rate, namely a 51% attack.
    Evolving regulatory compliance requirements. Such as changes that risk the token/ coin being deemed a financial product, or any other compliance issues.
    No active development of project either in code or in meeting road map milestones.
    Consistently low trade volumes.
    Frequent issues with deposits or withdrawals (outside of Cryptopia's control)
    Insufficient nodes to keep the wallet synced and the network propagating transactions. 

In addition to the above, we have discretion to take into account any other criteria we consider relevant when making a delisting decision, and we have the right to delist a token/ coin for any reason, at our complete discretion.

*From time to time we come across a project that has effectively been abandoned. This usually means users cannot withdraw their tokens/ coins from the exchange as there is no other wallet to send a transaction. In these cases, any disputes need to be raised with the developer team associated with the coin/ project and not with Cryptopia Exchange. There is nothing we can do to change this, and by removing these projects from our exchange we are creating a safer exchange for our users to trade on.

yes i agree this is likely the reason but actually the security of this coin is quite good.

not sure how removing it makes it any safer for their users but still if they are not making any money on it then i guess it is reason enough to remove

i hope we can get on novaexchange because they have been reliable over the years and have no volume really at the moment so should be easy to get on there.

there is no point worrying about volume at the moment until we have some new development with the coin

just nice to have somewhere to trade if we need

although could be worth looking at going on komodo and blocknet since both are free if you know how to do it i think

VladK

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

The resons for de-listing PHS from Cryptopia are low volume and lack of activity in developing and marketing.
There are no security problems.

If somebody have more established relationship with Cryptopia team than me, maybe you can asure them that PHS is not dead.

But we strongly need somebody who will take responsobility for PR and marketing of PHS: negotiations with exchagers, writing articles,
advertising, organizing donations for listing fees and marketing expence etc. Somebody who is native English speaker.

I can handle technical questions and continue to develop the wallet and web applications for PHS, but I can't handle marketing and PR.
Noob_two

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

I can't handle marketing and PR.
Yes we would need someone for marketing an PR.

My contribution, that I can offer for PHS,
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

The resons for de-listing PHS from Cryptopia are low volume and lack of activity in developing and marketing.

If somebody have more established relationship with Cryptopia team than me, maybe you can asure them that PHS is not dead.

But we strongly need somebody who will take responsobility for PR and marketing of PHS: negotiations with exchagers, writing articles,
advertising, organizing donations for listing fees and marketing expence etc. Somebody who is native English speaker.

I can handle technical questions and continue to develop the wallet and web applications for PHS, but I can't handle marketing and PR.

Who has the board handle for cryptopia?

I think it is shame to delist such and old fairly distributed project that is still secure.

Anyone know their board user name here?

Noob_two

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

I do not know a special person but everyone could contact the cryptopia support:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support
General Enquiries
For all other general enquiries and requests for further information should be sent to:
support@cryptopia.co.nz
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

I do not know a special person but everyone could contact the cryptopia support:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support
General Enquiries
For all other general enquiries and requests for further information should be sent to:
support@cryptopia.co.nz

I'm sure cryptopia owner is a user here we just have to locate him

Muzzargh

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:56:18 AM

Rob (Hex) Dawson and Adam Clark are the owners, good Kiwi blokes I reckon!!
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:04:27 AM

aye, but they've made their millions, and handed over the reins, AFAIK

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
FinalProgram

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

Exactly...
Cryptopia is under "effective management" now, it's not that nice friendly exchange it used to be anymore.
They are delisting a lot of great but low volume coins now, not only PHS.
Muzzargh

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:04:39 AM

From Cryptopia Support:

Hi muzzargh,

Thank you for your response. We require a representative of the coin to contact our Coin wallets team, in regards a more in depth response. The representative can contact our coin wallets team at coinwallets@cryptopia.co.nz in regards to the details. Unfortunately the Support team only have a the basic details in regards to the coin delisting, which you have already received.

Kind regards, Emily
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

Exactly...
Cryptopia is under "effective management" now, it's not that nice friendly exchange it used to be anymore.
They are delisting a lot of great but low volume coins now, not only PHS.

I heard they got hacked for about 20btc on megacoin so that i probably why they want rid of shit low volume low interest POW
However i suspect phs would be quite secure the dev seems to think so too.

are we saying cryptopia is under new management now? and its going to go full polo anytime soon?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

It is apparently quite easy for a coin like this to get listed on komodo and blocknet also it is free.

however there person doing it needs some tech chops which i don't have

VladK

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

From Cryptopia Support:

Hi muzzargh,

Thank you for your response. We require a representative of the coin to contact our Coin wallets team, in regards a more in depth response. The representative can contact our coin wallets team at coinwallets@cryptopia.co.nz in regards to the details. Unfortunately the Support team only have a the basic details in regards to the coin delisting, which you have already received.

Kind regards, Emily

I have no established connection with Cryptopia as PHS dev. But other coin(HBN) dev have got the answer from the wallet team. They wanted 2 BTC and full KYS documents from two persons - coin dev and coin CEO or PR manager. And they still have the right to delist any coin any time due their new delisting police. I think it's not a good deal. I personly have withdrawn all coins ( not only PHS) that I had there.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

From Cryptopia Support:

Hi muzzargh,

Kind regards, Emily

I have no established connection with Cryptopia as PHS dev. But other coin(HBN) dev have got the answer from the wallet team. They wanted 2 BTC and full KYS documents from two persons - coin dev and coin CEO or PR manager. And they still have the right to delist any coin any time due their new delisting police. I think it's not a good deal. I personly have withdrawn all coins ( not only PHS) that I had there.

LOL sounds like a heist. 2btc further? after already being listed there?

Just ask nova exchange i bet we can list there for a tiny amount or some other smaller more reliable exchange.

Some coins have been delisted and are not even able to withdraw and are still being deleted in november  that stealing isn't it?

NaN77

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:34:57 PM

is my wallet the only one that works intermittently? active connections no more than 3 and more than half of the POS transactions have no confirmations. what could be the reason?
Noob_two

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

is my wallet the only one that works intermittently? active connections no more than 3 and more than half of the POS transactions have no confirmations. what could be the reason?
I remember that I had this problem with the old v1.6.6.4. What version do you use?
And If you have a high amount of PHS e.g. 10000 fragmented in very small fractures of e.g. 2PHS you will be flooded with POS transactions and therefore getting confirmations is more difficult.
Please have a look at the defragmentation howto https://twitter.com/PHS_stone/status/977292183106654208/photo/1
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

this place is adding coins to emblemvault for free right now.

might be something to look at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652345.0

four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:48:14 AM

They wanted 2 BTC and full KYS documents from two persons - coin dev and coin CEO or PR manager. And they still have the right to delist any coin any time due their new delisting police. I think it's not a good deal. I personly have withdrawn all coins ( not only PHS) that I had there.

Angry

So all grass root, no dev no CEO projects, that have organically survived for years, get the axe.

Cry

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: