Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 304037 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 05:12:56 PM

Capitulation like in fetal position under a desk. That sort of thing. Like this here message board in general despair and uproar.

It just didnīt look convincing to me. Maybe Iīm wrong, I hope so. Only time will tell.

And no, I didnīt say it was too much volume. Just that for once when this thing gets significantly above the usual microscopic volume itīs a big down - looks bearish to me.

The market has gone down so much that bad news or big problems could send it as low as sub 100$ but if we don't get the bad news it is likely to recover to more than 300$ in a month. AMHash1 customers will profit nicely.

trust me i am waiting for the price of bitcoin to recover to $300 - $400 range. Like you said people with amhash1 will be making a nice profit, and those that bought when price dip low even more profit  Grin

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:38:22 PM

A heads-up for intrepid investors & finance enthusiasts:
CryptoTrade is soon 2 B no moar.  Total warning given: 2 days:
Important Announcement!

Due to very low volume and lack of good userbase, Crypto-Trade has decided to shutdown permanently due to inability to cover its expenditures on rented servers , staff salary and site promotion. All the users are requested to withdraw their funds within 48 hours.The site will continue to process pending withdrawals till our private wallet is empty. The site will go offline on 29th January 6:00 UTC.

According to self-issued depressing .pdfs financials, Havelock has been operating at a loss throughout the span covered by these  lulzy excuses for not paying their shareholders documents, so faring no better.
When If Havelock finally shutters, your legal recourse against [allegedly] Panamanian Anons will be none.
Consider this when "investing" in "securities" on offer there.

~Happy Investing!
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:44:34 PM

Well, I doubt that Havelock is losing much on a volume of 250 BTC/week.

That crypto whatever, is that supposed to be connected to Havelock ?

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:12:44 PM

Unless they've been lying through their teeth to their investors, yes, yes they are.  For maximum lulz go here: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/reports.php & scroll down to "Havelock Investments Fund."
Last "financial statement" here:  https://www.havelockinvestments.com/reports.php

Re. connection to Havelock: CryptoTrade is the next largest "securities exchange,"  i.e. a website where Anons like to hang for surprise buttsecs.
galdur

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:28:58 PM

Unless they've been lying through their teeth to their investors, yes, yes they are.  For maximum lulz go here: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/reports.php & scroll down to "Havelock Investments Fund."
Last "financial statement" here:  https://www.havelockinvestments.com/reports.php

Re. connection to Havelock: CryptoTrade is the next largest "securities exchange,"  i.e. a website where Anons like to hang for surprise buttsecs.

And your full name is what, Jeremy W. NotLambchop ? You sound like a Jeremy somehow.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 12:27:10 AM

Important Announcement!

Due to very low volume and lack of good userbase, Crypto-Trade has decided to shutdown permanently due to inability to cover its expenditures on rented servers , staff salary and site promotion. All the users are requested to withdraw their funds within 48 hours.The site will continue to process pending withdrawals till our private wallet is empty. The site will go offline on 29th January 6:00 UTC.

According to self-issued depressing .pdfs financials, Havelock has been operating at a loss throughout the span covered by these  lulzy excuses for not paying their shareholders documents, so faring no better.
When If Havelock finally shutters, your legal recourse against [allegedly] Panamanian Anons will be none.

~Happy Investing!

wait what is amhash/ havelock in risk of not making payments to customers or what is going on, maybe i will reread this when i am a bit more sober lol am seeing double everything and my wifes Double DD's look crazy trippy right now but all in a good way. Still i wont stop worrying about this information till get confirmation

galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:32:58 AM

I could say that most likely AMHASH gives about as much eff about where the units trade as about the people they pick as resellers but of course Iīm way too polite to even think such nonsense.

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:19:04 AM

Important Announcement!

According to self-issued depressing .pdfs financials, Havelock has been operating at a loss throughout the span covered by these  lulzy excuses for not paying their shareholders documents, so faring no better.

~Happy Investing!

Wow two days notice, Burnside gave people a heck of a lot longer margin that that
As for havelock according to their financials and heck even the prediction sheet on trading volumes it's making about 500 dollars a week at the rate so 2,000 a month
Think it can avoid a shutter but we will see when the full year results come out sometime in February I guess.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 05:19:12 AM

I could say that most likely AMHASH gives about as much eff about where the units trade as about the people they pick as resellers but of course Iīm way too polite to even think such nonsense.

and thats why i like you so much always the propre gentleman despite of what gets thrown your way or what gets told or in some cases yelled lol as some people loose their tempers over such little things so fast often but other times we all have normal civil conversations. Thought the civil is not often lol  Shocked

galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:40:54 PM

Damn, didnīt think itīd be this soon. Here I am again starting to worry about that approaching cutoff point where my investment leaves the mining field for bitcoin heaven. And not only that but will this Havelock thing even be around. Itīs all this constant uncertainty I hate about the bitcoin marketplace.

You know; uncertainty is what is absolutely most hated in serious markets. Therefore they have certain institutions and mechanisms in place to increase integrity, level the playing field and bolster confidence. Not so the bitcoin marketplace. Its philosophers, a very unhealthy mix of retarded libertarians, assorted kooks of weird beliefs and common criminal garbage boast about decentralization and so called "self-regulation". Obviously this insane congruence of dysfunctional behavior and bankrupt ideology has resulted in a paradise for criminals, total loss of confidence and trust and has thoroughly ensured that any real money absolutely avoids this mess. So, total lack of any real volume and buying interest and easy prey for short sellers. Itīs psychotic self-destructive obsession -  very clearly.

Amen and qumen.

HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:45:53 PM

Damn, didnīt think itīd be this soon. Here I am again starting to worry about that approaching cutoff point where my investment leaves the mining field for bitcoin heaven. And not only that but will this Havelock thing even be around. Itīs all this constant uncertainty I hate about the bitcoin marketplace.

You know; uncertainty is what is absolutely most hated in serious markets. Therefore they have certain mechanisms in place to increase integrity, level the playing field and bolster confidence. Not so the bitcoin marketplace. Its philosophers, a very unhealthy mix of retarded libertarians, assorted kooks of weird beliefs and common criminal garbage boast about decentralization and so called "self-regulation". Obviously this insane congruence of dysfunctional behavior and bankrupt ideology has resulted in a paradise for criminals, total loss of confidence and trust and has thoroughly ensured that any real money absolutely avoids this mess. So, total lack of any real volume and buying interest and easy prey for short sellers. Itīs psychotic self-destructive obsession -  very clearly.

Amen and qumen.

And again, should the price go up again in a week or so, some people will have profited form shorting AMHASH, just like Bitcoin itself... it's a remarkable pattern, really! Very much like the micro-bubble that just popped from its top of $300...

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:47:15 PM

And again, should the price go up again in a week or so, some people will have profited form shorting AMHASH, just like Bitcoin itself... it's a remarkable pattern, really! Very much like the micro-bubble that just popped from its top of $300...

I love amhash  Cheesy

edit: i love trading bots  Cheesy
galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:52:55 PM

Never ever allow yourself to get emotionally attached to any investment. It clouds your judgment, messes with your reasoning and screws up your decision-making at critical junctures. Itīs just business, treat it as such.

galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:22:07 PM

Look, I can handle fluctuating prices of what i trade. If I fail to anticipate and react to them itīs because Iīm a lousy trader and I only have myself to blame. And i donīt really think that BTC will tank enough to wipe out mining. BUT and itīs a very big but if I have to worry about whether the bloody trading platform itself will be around the next morning thatīs something real serious. Itīs systemic flaw of an intolerable order. Obviously you canīt have this dangerous overhang in any marketplace that wants to be taken seriously. So, the policy behind bitcoin is obviously geared towards destruction of confidence and trust and buying interest and thus market value. Itīs really weird but canīt be denied - itīs before you like an open book whether you like it or not.

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:30:24 PM

Look, I can handle fluctuating prices of what i trade. If I fail to anticipate and react to them itīs because Iīm a lousy trader and I only have myself to blame. And i donīt really think that BTC will tank enough to wipe out mining. BUT and itīs a very big but if I have to worry about whether the bloody trading platform itself will be around the next morning thatīs something real serious. Itīs systemic flaw of an intolerable order. Obviously you canīt have this dangerous overhang in any marketplace that wants to be taken seriously. So, the policy behind bitcoin is obviously geared towards destruction of confidence and trust and buying interest and thus market value. Itīs really weird but canīt be denied - itīs before you like an open book whether you like it or not.

Just to put your mind a bit at ease, you can just ignore anything LambChop says, he's the biggest troll on this forum. Whether what he says is right or wrong, he's just trying to wind everyone up and piss them off. That's how he get his jollies.
galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:38:56 PM

Just to put your mind a bit at ease, you can just ignore anything LambChop says, he's the biggest troll on this forum. Whether what he says is right or wrong, he's just trying to wind everyone up and piss them off. That's how he get his jollies.

Yeah, I know heīs a troll. But sometimes I glean something of use from trolls. And I did have a look at those laughable "financials". My worrymeter went down considerably now though. Thanks Mabsark and good luck, g

galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:06:04 PM

Actually i have no complaints at all about Havelock. It has served my purposes perfectly so the last thing I needed or expected was having to worry about them and any nuclear war on BCT as a result of their, heavens forbid, untimely demise.

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:07:33 PM

LambChop may be a troll, but there is some merit to what is said.  

Whether what he says is right or wrong, he's just trying to wind everyone up and piss them off. That's how he get his jollies.

Probably very true...
galdur

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:12:38 PM

Whether what he says is right or wrong, he's just trying to wind everyone up and piss them off. That's how he get his jollies.

Yeah, familiar sentiment.
I pretend to be crazy in order to drive you all crazy.
  Grin

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8248

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:20:27 PM

Come on guys, start a NotLambchop appreciation thread if one doesn't already exists and we can try to remain topical in here.
We want information and discussion about AMHash not about the nuance of NotLambchop.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: