Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANTMINER C1 Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 128903 times)
tbolt

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:10:38 PM

As another heads up - Bitmain have recently upgraded their support capabilities, locations etc.. I'd had the pleasure to use their support services recently and I couldnt be happier, they were brilliant

More details on their new support contacts (if anyone else needs them) :
Bitmain Technologies
Warranty Department
3700 Quebec Street Suite 100239
Denver, Colorado 80207
USA

Telephone number: 1-844-248-6246

or for the European Region

Bitmain Technologies
department 119,
143 kingston road,
London, SW19 1LJ,
United Kingdom

Telephone Number: +44-020-30024099

For US customers Please include our telephone number 1-844-248-6246 on the shipping label.

and for the European Region

Please include our telephone number +44-020-30024099 on the shipping label.
tbolt

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:13:12 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 05:24:24 PM by tbolt

I cant seem to be able to upload images.

Basically, you have to upload the image first to the web.

I use tinypic.com
-upload an image
-it will then gives you details for use on a forum (or other places..)
Nightshiftgirl

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:20:27 PM

Try this image.
http://www.deligny.us/public.php?service=files&t=6f4a4656b948da72128dd9f66f91b4c3
That share will stop working in a few days.

Format the card.
Flash it with Win 32 imager by selecting that image you just downloaded
Insert the SD card carefully into the miner, make notice that all pins make contact with the metal on the SD card.
Try to boot.

[/quote]

Thanks, that worked great as I am now hashing away on the  C1

Now for the S4

Barbara

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
syscooling

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:30:37 AM

Just to update incase anyone else cared about my RMA pains with syscooling.  After a full month they have contacted me to say the RMA pump left china.... over a month late.   It took over a month and still not even here.  

My credit card company started a dispute after 3 weeks and syscooling person ignoring communication.   I bought parts elsewhere as they stopped communication and parts never got here.   What a company to say "we couldn't do anything but to wait. " And they sent it EMS they knew it was not speedy.  But to contact me after a full month and ask me to let them know "ASAP" that things are ok....  No they are not ok.

It appears the dispute got their attention (but is far to late).   If it helps anyone it appears Shijiazhuang Dongyuan Cooling Technology Co., Ltd. is the company  behind syscooling.  And watercooling@ysun.net is email their "after- service center" uses.   

Come on Brian,you didn't receive any pump?How about I post your tracking NO here and let other guys see?It's not really good to be dishonest.You say your pump failed,we sent one,just a few days later,you need another,we sent you another.The express we use is also common to other customers,and it usually costs about a week.It was caught in custom examination do you have good suggestions?And when did we reply your email late before you asking for bitcoin compensations?Now we suggest to send you a third pump and you refused directly,you think your dispute worked right?So boring.Do we have any duty on express?What we are trying is to improve our product and reduce your loss,we only compensate about our products,I have no idea whether other companies ever compensated about bitcoin.Now we suggest to send you totally three pumps,and postage of every pump is almost the same as pump itself,you think it of no use?Mr.notlist3d,you have your right to do anything you like,maybe you're angry,disappointed,etc,and you could open dispute,be dishonest,post our information,etc,but I think everyone in this forum have their own opinions.Surely our products have problems,but it is a few,and at the beginning.You might be h appy when you received the pumps and abreacted your anger.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
syscooling

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:47:02 AM

Just to update incase anyone else cared about my RMA pains with syscooling.  After a full month they have contacted me to say the RMA pump left china.... over a month late.   It took over a month and still not even here.  

My credit card company started a dispute after 3 weeks and syscooling person ignoring communication.   I bought parts elsewhere as they stopped communication and parts never got here.   What a company to say "we couldn't do anything but to wait. " And they sent it EMS they knew it was not speedy.  But to contact me after a full month and ask me to let them know "ASAP" that things are ok....  No they are not ok.

It appears the dispute got their attention (but is far to late).   If it helps anyone it appears Shijiazhuang Dongyuan Cooling Technology Co., Ltd. is the company  behind syscooling.  And watercooling@ysun.net is email their "after- service center" uses.   

Come on Brian,you didn't receive any pump?How about I post your tracking NO here and let other guys see?It's not really good to be dishonest.You say your pump failed,we sent one,just a few days later,you need another,we sent you another.The express we use is also common to other customers,and it usually costs about a week.It was caught in custom examination do you have good suggestions?And when did we reply your email late before you asking for bitcoin compensations?Now we suggest to send you a third pump and you refused directly,you think your dispute worked right?So boring.Do we have any duty on express?What we are trying is to improve our product and reduce your loss,we only compensate about our products,I have no idea whether other companies ever compensated about bitcoin.Now we suggest to send you totally three pumps,and postage of every pump is almost the same as pump itself,you think it of no use?Mr.notlist3d,you have your right to do anything you like,maybe you're angry,disappointed,etc,and you could open dispute,be dishonest,post our information,etc,but I think everyone in this forum have their own opinions.Surely our products have problems,but it is a few,and at the beginning.You might be h appy when you received the pumps and abreacted your anger.
Pump was caught by custom because it is magnetic.Pump sent singly easily has this problem.Still the custom hasn't let it get through.If you agree,we are still glad to send you another pump.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Solemn

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:40:25 AM

Hmmm...I've had this C1 running for a few weeks now and had no problems until last night.  When I look at the status page I get this...

http://i61.tinypic.com/2l8e0xx.jpg

I've emailed support but thought I would post here as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 12:05:08 PM

Hmmm...I've had this C1 running for a few weeks now and had no problems until last night.  When I look at the status page I get this...

I've emailed support but thought I would post here as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Reseat SD card, then reflash it. Its stuck in limbo at the moment.

Solemn

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:41:39 PM

Dogie, I took your advice and and have the same result.  No joy.  Everything appears to be OK except it does not hash.  I haven't heard anything from Bitmain yet so I'm pretty much stuck...
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:10:16 PM

Dogie, I took your advice and and have the same result.  No joy.  Everything appears to be OK except it does not hash.  I haven't heard anything from Bitmain yet so I'm pretty much stuck...

Hmm. Are you able to SSH in and look what error the cgminer window is throwing up?

s2miner

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:55:45 PM

http://i61.tinypic.com/2l8e0xx.jpg

if you haven't tried yet, then give this a shot.
Lower the frequency to 218.xx (might say default) in miner configuration Advanced setting, hit Save & apply, wait on that screen for a minute atleast and then check <miner status> again.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 12:28:15 AM

Who is receiving fans with one 3 pin connector attached to 2 fans?
It appears, everyone is.  There's nothing wrong with that, either, as all the fan and pump needs are two wires - one positive and one negative.  The fans and pump run at full-speed and are not throttled so there is absolutely no need for more than two wires.

That's fine, but the fans were damaged. All the plastic brackets that hold the fan in the square were broken.  Bitmain said he wouldn't send me replacements unless I bought another miner since it would cost him to much to just send me two fans. Basically he doesn't want to pay for the cost of doing business as he should be. I don't care what shipping cost. When a customer receives damaged parts, shows hi-res pictures of it, the expectation is to get them replaced without a hassle.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 12:28:37 AM

Try this image.
http://www.deligny.us/public.php?service=files&t=6f4a4656b948da72128dd9f66f91b4c3
That share will stop working in a few days.

Format the card.
Flash it with Win 32 imager by selecting that image you just downloaded
Insert the SD card carefully into the miner, make notice that all pins make contact with the metal on the SD card.
Try to boot.

Thanks, that worked great as I am now hashing away on the  C1

Now for the S4

Barbara
[/quote]

Glad that worked for you.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
mconstenla11

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:34:56 AM

hello

i have just recieved 4 C1 's, i installed them and 3 of them work perfectly and are mining as i write this, but i have one machine that did not connect with 192.168.1.99 and so i proceeded to reset , once i reset it connected for seconds yet it had no values,and disconected again  Huh Huh can you please advise me  as soon as possible?Huh what are your recommendations on this???. Cry Cry Cry

Thanks a lot. 
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:44:30 AM

hello

i have just recieved 4 C1 's, i installed them and 3 of them work perfectly and are mining as i write this, but i have one machine that did not connect with 192.168.1.99 and so i proceeded to reset , once i reset it connected for seconds yet it had no values,and disconected again  Huh Huh can you please advise me  as soon as possible?Huh what are your recommendations on this???. Cry Cry Cry

Thanks a lot. 

Have you tried using the image in 2nd post on card?  If you are not able to connect to it the image should set it back it default IP.

Assuming you looked at router to see if it is under different IP, and ping it to make sure it's not there that is what i would try.  Please correct me Dogie if you have better idea.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 03:19:10 AM

hello

Thanks a lot. 

Have you tried using the image in 2nd post on card?  If you are not able to connect to it the image should set it back it default IP.

Assuming you looked at router to see if it is under different IP, and ping it to make sure it's not there that is what i would try.  Please correct me Dogie if you have better idea.

Yeah start with SD card image.

mconstenla11

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:52:02 AM

hello

Thanks a lot. 

please, wich it is the 2nd post on card?Huh i cant find it.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:59:15 AM

hello

Thanks a lot. 

please, wich it is the 2nd post on card?Huh i cant find it.

http://goo.gl/BlhRdE is the image you can use win32diskimager to put it on the micro sd card.
stonerider

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:02:43 AM

I ordered 1 C1 on 11-26-2014 and now I regret buying it. I have not received it and my order shows Unshipped as of now (12-1-2014). I should have purchased two S3+'s instead. I'd have received them by now. Is it possible to cancel the order, or modify your order to different miners?

I don't know how you think you would have received any miner ordered on Wednesday by today on this planet....not to stick up for bitmain but you order on the 26th so IF it shipped in 48 hours and made it to the Friday cutoff (big IF)....you would have a chance to get it by this Wednesday at the earliest depending what part of the world you are in...but back to your unrealistic expectations and reality....your miner will most likely ship today and you should have it by Thursday depending where you live and customs etc.... as for cancelling or modifying your order....its not possible from my past experiences with the company as its already been processed so wait and enjoy your C1 kit its not just cool...its COOOOL  Tongue Cool
I will say its a lot quieter and easier to manage than 2 x S3 once you get it running

I received my C1 on December 5 and the water cooling kit came on December 8th, so I wasn't able to turn it on until yesterday. Everything works well. Temp is at 40-43 and I am hashing at 1007 Ghs. It's very stable and quiet. I need to order more C1's.
s2miner

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:57:55 AM

How are we managing cleaning up of C1 miners regularly. Just opening it up and vaccum cleaning suffices or more needs to be done.
I am yet to do mine for the first time so any ideas are welcome.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 06:45:25 AM

How are we managing cleaning up of C1 miners regularly. Just opening it up and vaccum cleaning suffices or more needs to be done.
I am yet to do mine for the first time so any ideas are welcome.

Just brush the radiators a bit if you can see lots of dust accumulating.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: