Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:41:30 PM

Well... I think it is time for me to eat my hat and admit my assumptions were 100% wrong all the way.
The last few days almost made me an heart-attack, I really did not see this coming...

I am more then amazed about how things turned out, honestly this app looks even better then the original plan of noxt.
As an investor in noxt, I just couldn't be happier right now.

As I know no one can control the market and guarantee any profit or return, the only guarantee I thought I had when I invested in noxt is you are going to work hard to make it a success - you defiantly proofed you did and still working.

Don' get me wrong, The communication level was bad - but it is just doesn't matter when things are moving + I think communication when things are running will be much friendlier and easier for you.

TL;DR: I made my assumptions based on the information I had and based on my own opinion/mind, It turned out I was 100% wrong Smiley

Good job jason.

It always pays to sit on the fence (neutral) when making opinions. The lack of information/knowledge makes a fool out of anyone.
It could also be argued that its intentional to make people fools, by withholding information/knowledge.

I think pikuchato's TL;DR point about 'based on the information' is spot on. The lack of information/knowledge/communication creates an unhelpful vacuum, where only assumptions can be made. Odd responses certainly dont help, also. At some point a call has to be made, one way or another, to move things forward, for the sake of closure/write-off, sometimes.

Turns out Rofo has a style all of his own, which we are going to need to get used to, cos he sure is his own man. What he produced by secretly beavering away proved that much, at least, and showed what is possible going forward.
Im not ready to eat my hat just yet, but the consensus is that Rofo produced some good stuff here, so well done Rofo. Lets try to create a momentum.  Smiley

I'm not sure it was intentional. Perhaps Rofo thought his time was better spent on development rather than arguing.

I do think there must be better communication, weekly updates on what is being done is much to ask. It would have had settled investors' nerves.

Now we all need to unite and move forward.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 01:21:34 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 01:46:04 AM by Rofo

If you're having an issue with crashes on order submit - will be resolved with coming patch. View current notes

Looking at device-specific display issues and search/usability this coming week. Followed by more accurate exchange rates and payment completion notifications + crossing off all to-do's.

Happy to invite anyone recommended after the next patch also.

Two features to be added by EOY will also be an altcoin-account-address book and mobile portfolio for tracking prices/value of your wallets.
Very early work experimenting with btc/altcoin geolocation-based peer-to-peer remittance and personal/rated ATM services for global use next, since interest continues to grow in that area.

edit: Not forgetting Noble roots and adding a bunch of charity-focused features during beta also.

Regards,
Jason

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:50:18 AM

I have been testing the app on a Nexus 7 Tablet.

Everything is going good, the "Settings" options is not enabled. If it's not supposed to be enabled yet, then the app so far has been working good.
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:59:37 AM

I have been testing the app on a Nexus 7 Tablet.

Everything is going good, the "Settings" options is not enabled. If it's not supposed to be enabled yet, then the app so far has been working good.

Yep, I don't get settings yet. I just assumed it was coming in a later release.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:40:01 PM

App seems to be working fine Smiley Problem is that my phone is so shitty (battery dying, phone crashing, etc) that I don't really dare to send funds to the app.. :S
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 02:31:15 AM

0.1.2 is taking a bit longer than expected, but shouldn't be any later than this weekend. It will still bump up the cards, fiat currencies and digital currencies available.

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:36:34 AM

0.1.2 is taking a bit longer than expected, but shouldn't be any later than this weekend. It will still bump up the cards, fiat currencies and digital currencies available.

So which coin will all this help NOXT or NOBL?

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 02:59:06 AM

Well it will help all of them, if things go as plan. NOBLs utility will grow, NOXT will get burnt for listing/fees and get its utility also. The creation of NOXT burnt 800million+ NOBL from circulation.

kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 12:14:08 AM

Well it will help all of them, if things go as plan. NOBLs utility will grow, NOXT will get burnt for listing/fees and get its utility also. The creation of NOXT burnt 800million+ NOBL from circulation.

so when will we see NOXT?

KarlKarlsson_

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:55:06 PM

Already available on Nxt Asset Exchange.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:37:40 PM

Already available on Nxt Asset Exchange.

and Poloniex https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_noxt

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
moneycharm

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:43:50 AM

Could you add STEPS coin? Thank you.
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:18:42 AM

For now I don't have any android device but I might grab a cheap tablet and join the party soon.

Here are few points that worth discussion in my opinion:

- Fee structure:
There are few options, we could take % from usage and allow as many coin as we want, we can also take monthly fee.
I don't think it is really matter, both ways will work - the numbers are more important then the method itself in my opinion.
The only thing I think we have to avoid is listing too many coins and spam the platform, maybe after X coins are listed we should close the "usage fee" choice and let only monthly subscribers to list their coins.

- App features:
As someone who didn't test the app yet, it is quite challenging for me to get the whole picture.
I guess new investors and other coins communities are more or less in the same level of understatement as I am.
My suggestion is to make 2 new info graphics, they can also replace the current op.
I think we need 2 info graphics, one for investors and one for other coins communities/developers, each should target the specific issues and features for this audience.
Of course rofo has to lead or approve this type of move, but if you all agree and help to write the text and structure - I will pay for the info graphics (will outsource to fiverr, but not the cheap stuff Tongue )

I have few other things on my mind but I must test the app to get a better understanding of its features.
An awesome point that has to be noted is - The current ICO cycle of noxt is relatively small, once and if this app will be a success it won't take long before rofo finish the cycle and find himself with a running earning business that is 100% his, it could be a well deserved bonus for a really rough time.

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:19:28 PM

Could you add STEPS coin? Thank you.
Already happening, next update.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:28:11 AM

SO for total supply of noble 2,242,959,626 is not accurate it is actually more like 1,442,000,000ish?

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:04:00 AM

Rofo what publicity/marketing plans do you have for the app and NOXT on general release?? At the moment few have heard of it but i am confident it can/will become The Killer Altcoin app.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 11:45:33 PM

Rofo what publicity/marketing plans do you have for the app and NOXT on general release?? At the moment few have heard of it but i am confident it can/will become The Killer Altcoin app.

Right now I'm only interested in getting the app. to a point where all coin communities want to use it for general utility for their favourite coin and take it from there. Unless you had something specific in mind?

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:24:49 AM

Right now I'm only interested in getting the app. to a point where all coin communities want to use it for general utility for their favourite coin and take it from there. Unless you had something specific in mind?

If all of the coin devs that are involved make a post about it in their coins thread we will have immediate massive exposure. I think this is by far the easiest method to get the word out.

Also an infographic or two like piku suggested may be good for twitter and the alt coin main board.
pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:17:31 AM

If all of the coin devs that are involved make a post about it in their coins thread we will have immediate massive exposure. I think this is by far the easiest method to get the word out.

Also an infographic or two like piku suggested may be good for twitter and the alt coin main board.

In my opinion, the most important and easiest move to start with is a simple info-graphic about noxt features.
I mean very simple info-graphic - it could be just a list of things that every new coin could do with the app (marketplace, noblepay, bullion etc...).
Title could be something like "Things you will be able to do with your crypto coin once it is listed on noxt app".

Of course we can publish it over the internet but I think that putting it in the op will do the trick, for now new comers have to read in order to understand noxt, and we all know no one reads Tongue

I am not pushing anything, just my honest opinion Smiley
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:54:32 AM

Yeah great new infogrphics and then a big push on social media starting with the coins already added.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: