Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:48:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:44:14 AM

What kind of character continuously logs in, reads questions on his thread, and ignores them?

Do any of the people here who followed this Rofo character in the past, have any RL details?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:57:44 AM

What kind of character continuously logs in, reads questions on his thread, and ignores them?

Do any of the people here who followed this Rofo character in the past, have any RL details?

Believe me this is way out of character, before NOXT questions would be answered the same day and Rofo would be on IRC most of the time.  I just hope he can get over whatever has caused this and move forward.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:57:00 PM

Believe me this is way out of character, before NOXT questions would be answered the same day and Rofo would be on IRC most of the time.  I just hope he can get over whatever has caused this and move forward.

Maybe he's just tired of people from the internet talking down on him.

A lot of the things I've seen on this thread are not the way people of business act like. A lot of the members were giving him crap for no good reason, these are the same people who want to become millionaires overnight.

The alt-scene is changing a lot, we are now seeing the first stages of true business crypto development and we must act as such, support each other in this also. Unless you want the elites of the world to take over and it's centralized banks all over again.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:42:11 PM

I dont think asking for a development update is 'talking down to Rofo' !! Is it really 2 much to ask when we put our hard earned money into Rofo's promises??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
LemonAndFries

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:07:26 PM

I dont think asking for a development update is 'talking down to Rofo' !! Is it really 2 much to ask when we put our hard earned money into Rofo's promises??

Nobl coin could've been dead since last year but rofo kept it alive. Give him more credit and time. We all have personal lives outside of this forum.

I believe he will come through, now if you fall for the FUD that people trying to pick up more cheap shares are creating, then believe what you want.

If you want your money to work for you, then you also have to work as a community and make it happen. Crypto is supposed to be about community, not a one man show.

pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:05:14 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 08:28:06 PM by pikuchato

@LemonAndFries

I couldn't find any logic in your "claims" but lets try anyway.

- What is FUD in your opinion?
  Asking for expenses list? asking for proof of reserves? asking for some update about the progress of the project?!
  Come one please tell us, feel free to quote some of the "FUD".

-  Cheap shares? the volume is 0 for months now no one is buying this is a free fall.

-  Community? there is no such thing, we are investors and rofo took our money - this is a centralized project,  not decentralized.
   Rofo got all the help he needed before he started to literally shit on our heads, I was developing for free and threw a 2 month work out of the window because rofo transformed into a drama queen bitch.
  (noble-trade, remember? I am not sure you were here at those times).

-  A lot of the members were giving him crap for no good reason? taking our money and just stop communicate with us isn't a good reason in your opinion?

And of course about the crap:
I think he's trolling the dicks who were trolling him and spamming his pm's with threats.

How's it feel? Cheesy

But all the dicks (including me) who were trolling him and spamming his pms with threats did it only after he started to shit on our heads with 0 deliveries, 0 communication and 0 transparency.

Chicken and egg conflict? or just another logic failure of a blind cheerleader?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:49:46 AM

Nobl coin could've been dead since last year but rofo kept it alive. Give him more credit and time. We all have personal lives outside of this forum.

I believe he will come through, now if you fall for the FUD that people trying to pick up more cheap shares are creating, then believe what you want.

If you want your money to work for you, then you also have to work as a community and make it happen. Crypto is supposed to be about community, not a one man show.

You do realise Rofo could not give a flying fuck, if you think he will come through or not? This dev has turned bad-actor.

Hope and charity.
pikuchato

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:08:24 PM

@Hueristic @LemonAndFries @AnyOtherCheerleader

Let me understand, do you really believe jason is currently working and will suddenly pop up in here and deliver the road map out of nowhere?

Do you realize his "development" in ~4 month sums up in a single html form that just sends whatever you put in into his email as a text message?
He just put it there to get us off his back how blind can you be? its 2 minutes work.

You really look at rofo behavior and the state of his project and see no problem?

Please, I must understand your logic - make me optimistic as you are.
pikuchato

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:09:37 PM

Updates on deliverables will come because they are important and were my commitment to you and building this project when I crowd funded this.

However I did and am backtracking on minor daily updates because I don't want things misconstrued or used as basis for accusations if circumstances change. I will save my info. for any legal requirements that come up, but I will just state if what you've assumed and collected/posted to me in private Piku is the information you're passing in, some things are quite off base and that will not help your case.

It would be silly to assume I've gone anywhere after putting 12 months into crypto. I needed a breather from NOBL and time to move both states and cities (Canberra relocation I made clear would happen) but that time is over.

When more updates come on crossing off list items (which gives until March, not first week Feb.) it's because things are ready.

Thank you for your patience or lack thereof.

It was more then 1 month ago, what is ready?
Hachoir

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:30:22 PM

Let me understand, do you really believe jason is currently working and will suddenly pop up in here and deliver the road map out of nowhere?

Do you realize his "development" in ~4 month sums up in a single html form that just sends whatever you put in into his email as a text message?
He just put it there to get us off his back how blind can you be? its 2 minutes work.

You really look at rofo behavior and the state of his project and see no problem?

Don't try to be as blind and stupid as them. This is dumb.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LINKBUILD asset • Join crowdfunding Linkbuilding.io • Dividend+commission+signature-rewards
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 05:30:36 PM

I personally believe that Rofo will eventually follow through. It may not be timely, and information may not be forthcoming, but it'll eventually get done. I think he's gotten crap for so long that his motivation has taken a significant hit, but that he is still around and working behind the scenes. He's invested far too much for him to just drop crypto altogether, and he has a great track record overall.
I'd stop posting daily too after the beating he's been given by this and NOBL's community.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:57:29 PM

Don't try to be as blind and stupid as them. This is dumb.

I believe picku was being sarcastic

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
pikuchato

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:35:45 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 03:36:35 AM by pikuchato

I personally believe that Rofo will eventually follow through. It may not be timely, and information may not be forthcoming, but it'll eventually get done. I think he's gotten crap for so long that his motivation has taken a significant hit, but that he is still around and working behind the scenes. He's invested far too much for him to just drop crypto altogether, and he has a great track record overall.
I'd stop posting daily too after the beating he's been given by this and NOBL's community.

I will quote this even 1000 times if necessary, Rofo did not left because he got shit in pms, he got shit in pms because he left.

Btw. Me too - I still believe/hope rofo didn't scammed us (or did he?), some believe in god, some believe in magic. believe comes where knowledge ends Smiley

I think he's trolling the dicks who were trolling him and spamming his pm's with threats.

How's it feel? Cheesy

But all the dicks (including me) who were trolling him and spamming his pms with threats did it only after he started to shit on our heads with 0 deliveries, 0 communication and 0 transparency.

Chicken and egg conflict? or just another logic failure of a blind cheerleader?
pikuchato

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:44:49 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 06:22:59 PM by pikuchato

Let me tell you a story about something that happened like 1 week before rofo went full retard.

Last days of the ico I noticed 135 btc were raised, when I added the noxt I saw in poloniex + the noxt rofo had in his account I noticed he had way much more noxt then he should.
In response he claimed some of the selling wall of noxt in poloniex is not his, while this sell wall was 1 satoshi higher (0.00042) then the buying wall (0.00041999).

So some big holder wanted out but wouldn't take a loss of 1 sat per noxt? Of course I didn't buy that and started to look even closer.
Since that day, all numbers thrown by rofo were different - every time he would just throw a different number while short check with polo trading history clearly showed there is no sense in those numbers.
The grand finale was those private hands who got ~55btc worth of noxt without any public transaction, later rofo declared those hands are steady and won't sell soon (those noxt are already sitting in poloniex waiting to be sold) and later he went bananas.

I asked rofo few times to show prove of reserves but he ignored.
I asked for expenses list but he ignored again.
I asked him for a prove of this giant noxt transaction, nothing here.

Now you can choose to believe what ever you want.

I believe rofo fucked it hard with the funds, I just hope he is honest enough to complete this cycle of noxt with some other real life job he can get.
I believe that he tried to buy in his own ICO for free coins, I also see he is not buying back noxt even for 1/3 price - And because of that I believe he has no intention to complete this cycle.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:48:32 PM

Regarding the community involvement: I have asked Rofo several times if he needed help with anything, but he declined/ did not reply.

I still think he should involve more people.
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:27:02 PM

The situation in polo looks fucked as hell...
feels like if nothing good happens soon, the coin will meet it's bad end sooner than later.
Would be great to see a clear road map achieved in clear steps (including present progress).
As time passes i feel i am loosing faith in this project altogether... Sad
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:44:27 PM

Rofo please tell us what we need to do as a community to get an update from you!!?? Do you want us 2 beg?? Or maybe we can start an update fund?? ill donate 0.2 BTCs to receiving an update in timely fashion.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Hachoir

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:55:35 PM

Regarding the community involvement: I have asked Rofo several times if he needed help with anything, but he declined/ did not reply.

I still think he should involve more people.

I still think Rofo delivers Wink Probably he has problems with coding NoblePay or so. Everyone who knows coding knows how hard this work can be.

Price will recover again when he delivered.

Stop making shit excuses.

LINKBUILD asset • Join crowdfunding Linkbuilding.io • Dividend+commission+signature-rewards
LemonAndFries

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:25:13 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 08:57:17 AM by LemonAndFries

Rofo please tell us what we need to do as a community to get an update from you!!?? Do you want us 2 beg?? Or maybe we can start an update fund?? ill donate 0.2 BTCs to receiving an update in timely fashion.

I think this time everyone else is right, I tried PM and nothing. I didn't PM him in a bad manner either, just asking for info.

10,000 minutes in a week- he can't take 2 minutes to reply, not good  Roll Eyes
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 11:30:48 PM

I will be updating the ANN as we enter the final leg with all developments and features (that will be available live) as we enter the final week of March. The majority of the roadmap will be crossed off - with a few extras included. I will be detailing the moves forward, present a formal 'statement' outlining much (but not all) of the reasoning behind much of my silence and what has happened (as well as succinctly outline my vision and how things will work from this point), invite into 'Nobility' for a more private community, and will begin to present what is next for Noble. Please follow the ANN as it changes now that this period is thankfully almost at an end.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: