Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:30:44 AM

Since Jason is ignoring my pms, I will try my luck here  - maybe someone else can answer this.

Don't make me ask this in the thread,

You stated here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.msg10104739#msg10104739
"effective supply approximately 672,000."(that means 141btc were raised).

You stated here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.msg10109325#msg10109325
" So I've raised about 60 BTC" (that means that only ~ 285k should be left in circulation because no one paid for the rest or you bought them back).

You also stated that
"What I can say is I can already confirm 220,000 of 672,000 NOXT are in hands that will not be exiting the market any time soon"
"This effectively means only about 400,000 NOXT are currently available"

And you also admitted via pm that only quarter of the noxt are in circulation (~250k).

So.... if you got only 60 btc, how come we have "220,000 of 672,000 NOXT are in hands that will not be exiting the market any time soon"
Who are those hands? did they pay for their noxt?
who is holding the rest? (~400k)? did those hands pay anything for those noxt or it is just being dumped on us right now for 25% ico price?

What are the correct numbers? and why didn't you burn the noxt you bought back?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 11:54:00 AM

I didn't respond because I don't have access to a PC and wallet (am driving). I've pulled over before more emotion affects the price even further.

I delayed the burn as mentioned for some latecomers. I have all the NOXT on Poloniex ready to burn. I would be stupid to be adding to the sell pressure because the threats and inuendos via PM because of the current state of BTC and NOXT price are bad enough.

I think your #s are skewed slightly because of the NOBL burnt. When I burn the remaining and we see none were sold or 'dumped' by me plus the amount/price I attempted to support/buy back because of the demands of supporters I expect an end to the PMs from a number of people.

You asking this publicly in the thread doesnt bother me in the slightest. Market control and holdings should be public. I am more concerned about my inability to give full numbers before more react out of uncertainty. When they come and I am cleared I expect to be able to keep moving forward positively.

ReserviorHunt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:49:06 PM

Since Jason is ignoring my pms, I will try my luck here  - maybe someone else can answer this.

You stated here

You stated here
" So I've raised about 60 BTC" (that means that only ~ 285k should be left in circulation because no one paid for the rest or you bought them back).

You also stated that
"What I can say is I can already confirm 220,000 of 672,000 NOXT are in hands that will not be exiting the market any time soon"

And you also admitted via pm that only quarter of the noxt are in circulation (~250k).

So.... if you got only 60 btc, how come we have "220,000 of 672,000 NOXT are in hands that will not be exiting the market any time soon"
who is holding the rest? (~400k)? did those hands pay anything for those noxt or it is just being dumped on us right now for 25% ico price?

I don't think this kind of making pressure is needed, pikatchu...

but Rofo: Why did you give people the possibility to sell you NOXT back?

Those buy walls on 41999 sat on polo represented rofo's good will in case people who bought in wanted a chance to reconsider their decision I believe. I would have suggested otherwise, but I consider it a gesture of consideration on rofo's part. Looking back at those now, I would have recommended no such step was necessary or obligated by rofo, but I suppose having been kind and gracious enough to offer a refund opportunity during the crowdfund phase is now a reason to doubt someone.

Have patience, and think long term. Smiley
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:10:57 PM

Since Jason is ignoring my pms, I will try my luck here  - maybe someone else can answer this.

You stated here

You stated here

You also stated that

I don't think this kind of making pressure is needed, pikatchu...

but Rofo: Why did you give people the possibility to sell you NOXT back?

I believe c-cex changed their ICO rules lately. Now after each ICO there will be a buy wall of 50% of the BTC raised to give people an exit possibility. So what rofo has done here is not unique. There were other ICOs where the devs put up buy walls immediately after the ICO.

Is it a good idea though? Not so sure about it. In this special case it opened an opportunity for manipulation of the noble price. But what is done is done.

What I cant quite understand is why people are selling with a 70% loss after not even two weeks. Dont let me get started about PMing the dev about the price. Grow up. Seriously. If you have questions about the project, thats what the thread is for.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4896

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:09:09 PM

Too many Drama Queens lately.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
ReserviorHunt

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:24:51 PM

Too many Drama Queens lately.

True Smiley

Patience is needed (not the patience of a gold fish).
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:47:09 PM

Pming dev about price is pointless and rude..

Price is probably down because of the nobl burn opportunity and dropping btc price.
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:57:39 PM

Pming dev about price is pointless and rude..

Price is probably down because of the nobl burn opportunity and dropping btc price.

Exactly. Rofo had already done more then enough refunding and buying back (then burning!) from people who got cold feet (he had no obligation whatsoever - it was purely out of his good will). He specifically said he won't gather fund by promising some kind of a pump to people and other such shady practices (all the people who offered to buy in in 'exchange' for such were rebuffed).

What we have is a legitimate project that lacks the exposure and acknowledgement it deserves. I suggest everyone work to gradually increase its presence and let NOXT be known to the entire crypto currency community and general public. Crypto currency is still at its infancy, and start ups require all investors and interested parties to do their part in increasing its value and public exposure.

Just buying in and screaming at the dev during a bear btc market is rude to say the least, very entitled most likely.

This is a long term, professional and legitimate project. People who send threatening messages and 'requests' to rofo because he has a public profile and isn't keeping anonymous is merely taking advantage of his transparency and public professional identity, and their actions have been noted for the future.

ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 01:28:27 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 03:53:16 AM by ctenc001

I set up an action campaign a few months back for NOBL, and plan to do another for NOXT if someone trustworthy is willing to manage it, and their are funds to pay out rewards.
It's like a fountain that pays out based on social media actions (tweet, like follow, etc) that the user performs.
So you not only get new followers and coin users by giving out free coins, but you also build up a social media frenzy that attracts even more people!

Iv'e since built a new site dedicated to the action campaigns called promoplugs.com. Its not 100% done yet, but should be within a day or two, and the Campaign system itself is good to go.
for an example, here is a test campaign: http://promoplugs.com/Campaign.aspx?CID=32

Before I start charging for the service, i'm looking to set up a few campaigns for free to ensure everything is working as anticipated.
I'd like to set one up for NOXT and NOBL soon!

The campaigns are either set up so that each action is worth a small amount, or as Raffles where each action is worth a set amount of Raffle submissions.

Payments are manual so some work goes in to managing it. PM me or post here if you'd like to help manage this.

I'll also be setting up an address for donations towards the campaign for payouts once we're ready.
Honeypot

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:14:53 PM

I set up an action campaign a few months back for NOBL, and plan to do another for NOXT if someone trustworthy is willing to manage it, and their are funds to pay out rewards.
It's like a fountain that pays out based on social media actions (tweet, like follow, etc) that the user performs.
So you not only get new followers and coin users by giving out free coins, but you also build up a social media frenzy that attracts even more people!

Iv'e since built a new site dedicated to the action campaigns called promoplugs.com. Its not 100% done yet, but should be within a day or two, and the Campaign system itself is good to go.
for an example, here is a test campaign: http://promoplugs.com/Campaign.aspx?CID=32

Before I start charging for the service, i'm looking to set up a few campaigns for free to ensure everything is working as anticipated.
I'd like to set one up for NOXT and NOBL soon!

Payments are manual so some work goes in to managing it.

Sounds good Smiley

I know some people who bought in large who should be doing this themselves or at  least backing it with funding, if you note the posts above.

Let's see if they are as much of a serious investors as they claim they are Smiley
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:26:50 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 03:36:55 AM by ontopicplease

I am a bit surprised about some people here getting impatient.
Okay, Rofo, just took 2 weeks of from being a cheerleader here at bitcointalk. Cheerleading isn't any use anyway. Has there ever been a coin succesfull, because of cheerlaeders and without development?
So, who cares, give the man some time for himself ( but probably he is still working).
Rofo, worked a whole year trying to make Noble a succes.
Rofo, lost his girl friend because he spend too much time working.
Rofo refunded donks like me who kept coins on exchanges.
He gave Noble investors another chance by creating NOXT.

Now after the ICO, there wasn't any volume. Of course there wasn't any volume, everyone who wanted to buyin did that with the ICO.
So, the last 2 weeks we had a couple of guys who wanted to invest somewhere else and dumped their NOXT really cheap. Congrats to the people who bought.

NOXT marketcap is now around $30,000. So, we have a coin with an extremely serious dev and the whole thing is valued at $30,000.

Investigate yourself all the other coins on coinmarketcap and judge yourself regarding price/quality.

I myself, invested a big part of my crypto investments in NOXT, actually a bit more than planned. I am holding over 50k NOXT. When I would have had a smaller percentage ( I think having a too big percentage is not so clever), I prolly would have put up a big buy wall with these prices.

Please do me a fever and don't bother Rofo.

He will come up with updates and maybe we can help him in some way.

Actually, because we didn't here from him last 2 weeks, I am getting a bit scared something bad happened to him. Don't forget Rofo, is an idealist and many ( corrupt) people don't like honest guys like Rofo.

Hopefully we here from him soon, not with an explanation or so, but just that he is doing fine.
Honeypot

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:31:19 AM

Okay, Rofo, just took 2 weeks of from being a cheerleader here at bitcointalk. Cheerleading isn't any use anyway. Is there ever been a coin succesfull, because of cheerlaeders and without development?
So, who cares, give the man some time for himself ( but probably he is still working).

Now after the ICO, there wasn't any volume. Of course there wasn't any volume, everyone who wanted to buyin did that with the ICO.
So, the last 2 weeks we had a couple of guys who wanted to invest somewhere else and dumped their NOXT really cheap. Congrats to the people who bought.

NOXT marketcap is now around $30,000. So, we have a coin with an extremely serious dev and the whole thing is valued at $30,000.

Investigate yourself all the other coins on coinmarketcap and judge yourself regarding price/quality.

I myself invested a big part of my crypto investments in NOXT, actually a bit more than planned. I am holding over 50k NOXT. When I would have had a smaller percentage ( I think having a too big percentage is not so clever), I prolly would have put up a big buy wall with these prices.

Actually, because we didn't here from him last 2 weeks, I am getting a bit scared something bad happened to him. Don't forget Rofo, is an idealist and many ( corrupt) people don't like honest guys like Rofo.

Hopefully we here from him soon, not with an explanation or so, but just that he is doing fine.

The only sensible post in a long time Smiley

It's the beginning of 2015. Good things can only come to those who take part.
Toastor

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:08:59 AM

Okay, Rofo, just took 2 weeks of from being a cheerleader here at bitcointalk. Cheerleading isn't any use anyway. Has there ever been a coin succesfull, because of cheerlaeders and without development?

I myself, invested a big part of my crypto investments in NOXT, actually a bit more than planned. I am holding over 50k NOXT. When I would have had a smaller percentage ( I think having a too big percentage is not so clever), I prolly would have put up a big buy wall with these prices.

Thanks for a great post. What you have said is also reinforced by recent trading on Poloniex, those who wanted to sell & get out have done so and now the supply of cheap coins is drying up quickly. Providing there's a buying interest in this coin we should see a steady price increase now.
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 05:04:14 PM

My Social Media Action Campaigning system at promoplugs.com is now complete, and it is ready for NOXT to set up a campaign.

Funds will need to be raised to handle the payouts. I'll personally donate 100 NOXT towards the cause! =)

Their are two forms of campaigns. the 1st is a Raffle system, where a select few (as few as 1) are selected to earn a moderately large sum at the end of the campaign. If you choose this kind of campaign, I would be happy to run it for a small fee. Alternatively, and generally with better results, you can choose to pay out a small sum for every actions performed. This type of campaign takes a significant amount of management, 50-100 addresses to pay out a day on a good campaign. I could not manage this campaign myself, and so we would need to find someone trustworthy within your community to handle the payouts and Campaign funds. Let me know which option you choose.

If someone wants to volunteer to run the 2nd type, Post here.

If you'd like to pledge towards the Campaign pool, post here how much. Once we reach 1000 NOXT pledged, I'll either give the go-ahead for a volunteer to set up the 2nd type of campaign, or if no volunteer comes forward I'll set up the Raffle type campaign.  Once we hit 1000, an Campaign pool address will be posted by the campaign manager.

The free campaign will be 3 days long.

TOTAL Pledged: 100 NOXT
Needed: 1000 NOXT
pikuchato

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:16:19 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 08:40:30 AM by pikuchato

@ctenc001 I couldn't find any address to send my noxt to.

I didn't respond because I don't have access to a PC and wallet (am driving). I've pulled over before more emotion affects the price even further.

I delayed the burn as mentioned for some latecomers. I have all the NOXT on Poloniex ready to burn. I would be stupid to be adding to the sell pressure because the threats and inuendos via PM because of the current state of BTC and NOXT price are bad enough.

I think your #s are skewed slightly because of the NOBL burnt. When I burn the remaining and we see none were sold or 'dumped' by me plus the amount/price I attempted to support/buy back because of the demands of supporters I expect an end to the PMs from a number of people.

You asking this publicly in the thread doesnt bother me in the slightest. Market control and holdings should be public. I am more concerned about my inability to give full numbers before more react out of uncertainty. When they come and I am cleared I expect to be able to keep moving forward positively.

The ico was ended 20 days ago, we still know nothing.

Questions for ROFO:

1: How much btc was raised in the ico stage?

2: How much btc was spend? (please provide a list of your expenses, not inducing buying noxt back).

3: How many noxt where given for burnt nobles?

4: How many noxt did you buy back *AFTER THE END OF THE ICO* and for what average price? (please reveal and confirm your poloniex trading history for maximum transparency)

5: How much noxt we have now in circulation and how much btc you have left?

6: What it the current state of this project? Can we(the investors) assume it is still going? are you on vacation? can we assume the road-map will be delivered on time? what is going on?
(http://i62.tinypic.com/142skkx.jpg)
Honeypot

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:40:40 AM

Questions for ROFO:

2: How much btc was spend? (please provide a list of your expenses, not inducing buying noxt back).

4: How many noxt did you buy back *AFTER THE END OF THE ICO* and for what average price? (please reveal and confirm your poloniex trading history for maximum transparency)

5: How much noxt with have now in circulation and how much btc you have left?

6: What it the current state of this project? Can we(the investors) assume it is still going? are you on vacation? can we assume the road-map will be delivered on time? what is going on?
(http://www.noblemovement.com/noxt/timeline.jpg)

If you insist that he 'misspent' the crowdfund because he had to drive/move to canberra for his professional career (directly tied to an asset you bought into, never helped build or issue), or keep making false accusations everywhere, then we can only assume you are an incredibly entitled, impatient 'trader' who can't even wait a few months with a legitimate investment when usually you invest and trade on forex (or even speculate) with assets for a year minimum.

More to the point, did he not answer every one of your questions? Also, I don't think it's your business to ask for every details of what he does with the funds raised from YOU BUYING THE ASSET TO CLEARLY PROFIT LATER. That's crossing the line. He is free to spend it as wisely as possible (not that it's too much given recent btc market tanking mind you, certainly less then what start ups begin with) and frankly you made a purchase, not a donation. You do not control how he plans on spending those funds while he is clearly busy with getting things done, even before the crowdfund was over. Remember the registration etc?

Pestering him throughout the crowdfund period, then trying to draw 'public' pressure (no one is as impatient as you) when you clearly intend to just dump for profit ASAP is not a good show of support. You are much better served by asking 'what can I do to help and work with a small, legitimate startup with my skills or assets?'. Crypto needs both professionalism (from more than one honest, devoted man who made more sacrifices then you ever did for his project) and community enthusiasm/support to get things going right.

pikuchato

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:07:14 AM

Well...

- I was working on nobl trade (free platform for noble/noxt that I suggested to develop for free) for 2 months until rofo stopped communicating with me so I just got back to my day job.
- I invested all the money I had into noxt.
- I gave rofo my noxt addresses to prove I am not dumping.
- I brought external investors into noxt (40+ btc flew threw me into noxt)
- I spent all my time answering questions about noxt

Is that enough for asking questions like 'how much noxt are in circulation"? or do I need to sacrifice a finger for you?

Those are simple questions - this information should be public anyway.

I am off for my day job Smiley
ReserviorHunt

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:20:30 AM

Well...

- I was working on nobl trade (free platform for noble/noxt that I suggested to develop for free) for 2 months until rofo stopped communicating with me so I just got back to my day job.
- I invested all the money I had into noxt.
- I gave rofo my noxt addresses to prove I am not dumping.
- I brought external investors into noxt (40+ btc flew threw me into noxt)
- I spent all my time answering questions about noxt

Is that enough for asking questions like 'how much noxt are in circulation"? or do I need to sacrifice a finger for you?

Those are simple questions - this information should be public anyway.

I am off for my day job Smiley

You offered for nobl as far as I know, and that alone from anyone's point of view certainly doesn't give you the right to demand his receipts and transaction books. What will you do? Suggest better gas stations on the way to canberra?

You need to understand that it's been less than 3 weeks since the crowdfund was over, this was repeatedly stated to be a long term project, the assets were sold for pittance compared to what other start ups gather for selling their shares, and one man can only do so much after being burned out so much. Never mind he has still promised to SPECIFICALLY prioritize on NOXT and NOXT first. Did he not deliver on registration and official steps even before the crowdfund was over?

You can't nag, nag, and nag further like this. Give him space and do not presume to 'demand', because you did not loan any money or donate to charity. You spent your money, of your own will, to BUY INTO AN ASSET ISSUED BY ANOTHER who currently needs time and space. Even afterwards, you get to demand nothing as if you are entitled to them and somehow rofo is working under you (which is what it sounds like from your tone) - which is NOT the case, in case you are confused about your own position and place.

Start ups and crypto projects have issues and hiccups. Considering what rofo's went through, I expect people to be helpful, not demand things of him that you clearly have no place demanding. I would seriously back off and help him along rather than acting as if you are his employer because you decided on your own to buy his offered assets.

What he has done so far, none but rofo paid significant personal and financial price to achieve. NOXT was offered as an asset with clear goals, some of which were achieved even before the crowdfund period was over (many of them - in fact I'd say we are right on schedule. Of course, it's at his pace). You bought in. If you do not have the patience to hold onto your investments and just bother another as if that will hurry a business (as if you are in a position to demand - you did not lend, donate or otherwise hold any more leash to the funds you used to BUY the asset), then I would not expect a welcome response from any business. 

pikuchato

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:24:16 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 08:40:14 AM by pikuchato

I need to understand that it's been less than 3 weeks since the crowdfund was over?

Can you provide an example of an ico where 3 weeks after it was ended the investors did not know how much btc was raised nor how much coins were sold? (nor anything else about the progress of the project?)

Boreiv, I am trying to ask legitimate questions here, if you don't have anything wise to say please wait for someone else to answer.

btw I got nothing for my help nor for my development, I did not ask for anything neither.

Questions for ROFO:

scriptmastr

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:26:17 AM

I need to understand that it's been less than 3 weeks since the crowdfund was over?

Can you provide an example of an ico where 3 weeks after it was ended the investors did not know how much btc was raised nor how much coins were sold? (nor anything else about the progress of the project?)

Boreiv, I am trying to ask legitimate questions here, if you don't have anything wise to say please wait for someone else to answer.

btw I got nothing for my help nor for my development, I did not ask for anything neither.

Questions for ROFO:

why was original timeline jpg file from noblemovement-website deleted?Huh? can someone say what is current situation? in march everything is finsh, like in timeline??
i invesetd alot i have right to know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: