Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:27:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82194 times)
bitwise-shifted

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:17:45 PM

Suggestion to EFL Community!!

Europe/Worldwide Media is talking about #Grexit rigth now and maybe if we give them some motivation, they found some time to talk about Bitcoin and other alternative currencies like EFL!!  Wink

Let's make some noise!!  Cool Tongue
@tiesto sounds #Bitcoin familiar to you? If you download #eGulden wallet, I'll give you some for free Wink [/u]

https://efl.nl was setup with such a purpose in mind. The download cq, sync process is too tedious, even for journalists. Point them to EFL.NL en let them reply their walletname (like @tiesto) . Then we can start donating.
Once they find time to look further into crypto they can download the core-wallet an invest or promote on their own.

Just the use of #egulden in your tweet would be a nice standard procedure to indicate you have a wallet with your twittername and that you are open to donations. Lets try that.

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:35:42 AM

Europe/Worldwide Media is talking about #Grexit rigth now and maybe if we give them some motivation, they found some time to talk about Bitcoin and other alternative currencies like EFL!!  Wink

@tiesto sounds #Bitcoin familiar to you? If you download #eGulden wallet, I'll give you some for free Wink [/u]

Yeah the Greece people are really waiting for a DUTCH cryptocurrency, just as much as they would like a GERMAN crypto currency, don't think so Grin

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:32:57 PM

Yeah the Greece people are really waiting for a DUTCH cryptocurrency, just as much as they would like a GERMAN crypto currency, don't think so Grin

Media in each country could talk about Bitcoin and their related Altcoins

Greece = Hellascoin
Spain= Spaincoin and Pesetacoin
Netherlands= Guldencoin and eGulden
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:33:11 PM

Greece = Hellascoin
Netherlands= Guldencoin and lol ---> eGulden
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:49:54 PM

Greece = Hellascoin

I will soon give you some real media attention, all you non buyers are so funny. Is your ego really so big that you have to let everybody know that you are missing the biggest opportunity of a lifetime?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
OldManKid

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:15:17 PM

Greece = Hellascoin

I will soon give you some real media attention, all you non buyers are so funny. Is your ego really so big that you have to let everybody know that you are missing the biggest opportunity of a lifetime?

EFL might get a good pump provided psychoticboy stays with EFL and keeps supporting the price above 3500. I do think psychoticboy will pump the price to 7500 at the next halving so there might be a good opportunity to double your btc. It just depends if he is prepared to own 80% of the available supply. psychoticboy is like fontas/woolong in the amount of btc they have. My perception of the EFL price has changed since he is involved.
Anonylz

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:18:41 PM

Greece = Hellascoin

EFL might get a good pump provided psychoticboy stays with EFL and keeps supporting the price above 3500. I do think psychoticboy will pump the price to 7500 at the next halving so there might be a good opportunity to double your btc. It just depends if he is prepared to own 80% of the available supply.

You could not be more wrong, but you believe what you want man  Cheesy

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
OldManKid

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:20:26 PM

Greece = Hellascoin

EFL might get a good pump provided psychoticboy stays with EFL and keeps supporting the price above 3500. I do think psychoticboy will pump the price to 7500 at the next halving so there might be a good opportunity to double your btc. It just depends if he is prepared to own 80% of the available supply.

Not wrong  Grin Grin It's a good thing for EFL to have a rich btc investor supporting the coin.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:41:42 PM

Greece = Hellascoin

Not wrong  Grin Grin It's a good thing for EFL to have a rich btc investor supporting the coin.

lol, is that your sell order at 7500? I doubt anyone is going to pump any alt if btc rallies to 1000 USD again.
Anonylz

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:08:28 PM

Greece = Hellascoin

Not wrong  Grin Grin It's a good thing for EFL to have a rich btc investor supporting the coin.

lol, is that your sell order at 7500? I doubt anyone is going to pump any alt if btc rallies to 1000 USD again.

glad most our coins are already out there, imagine you invest in NLG and you are facing you first blockhalving after btc halves for the second time

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Anonylz

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:57:41 PM

Greece = Hellascoin

http://liberland.egulden.org/wordpress/ as a starter

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:01:01 PM

Greece = Hellascoin

jajajajajaja you must be very BTC rich or very stupid to believe that.

#EpicStupid

#GoTrollingElsewhere

Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 05:04:13 PM

I welcome everybody to take a look inside the mind of this big EFL holder. If you share my vision, buy EFL, together we change the world!

https://soundcloud.com/lets-talk-liberland/004-ltll-interview-with-kidnapped-citizens

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EFL

All the haters can have 30 day's of thinking about how to troll us this time, as I will most centrainly go to Croatian jail for believing in change! I will talk to you all after I get out again, ONE LOVE!

Also, there will be a new episode of Let's talk Liberland which will be completely dedicated to me and all the projects I am involved in, this is not just EFL, but also:

The new University of Values: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TNU-of-Values/818060411610114 (newuni.nl)
BRCC: http[Suspicious link removed]nglish.html
Anonymous
Liberland: www.liberland.org ; https://www.facebook.com/LiberlandNL?fref=ts
Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:26:10 PM

News article about my current status: https://medium.com/@LSApress/the-liberland-crisis-dutch-red-cross-volunteer-detained-in-croatia-9a6380d5dae9
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:41:17 PM

how many accounts do you have? nelis
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:22:10 AM

I welcome everybody to take a look inside the mind of this big EFL holder. If you share my vision, buy EFL, together we change the world!

https://soundcloud.com/lets-talk-liberland/004-ltll-interview-with-kidnapped-citizens

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EFL

All the haters can have 30 day's of thinking about how to troll us this time, as I will most centrainly go to Croatian jail for believing in change! I will talk to you all after I get out again, ONE LOVE!

Also, there will be a new episode of Let's talk Liberland which will be completely dedicated to me and all the projects I am involved in, this is not just EFL, but also:

The new University of Values: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TNU-of-Values/818060411610114 (newuni.nl)
BRCC: http[Suspicious link removed]nglish.html
Anonymous
Liberland: www.liberland.org ; https://www.facebook.com/LiberlandNL?fref=ts

Hope we receive good news from you soon!!

Take care bro!!
OldManKid

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:17:05 AM

About 240 accounts on here http://forum.egulden.org/ and over 50 on btc talk.
OldManKid

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:59:13 AM

For those needing a good laugh this morning.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1113025.msg11881745#msg11881745
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:46:04 PM

Was it the original devs that just dumped on psychoticboys buy order ?
EFLisTheBest

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:47:13 PM

Was it the original devs that just dumped on psychoticboys buy order ?

Are you talking about the scammers who created the coin or the people with the foundation premine ? How many coins do the scammers still have?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: