Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:51:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82195 times)
Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:47:17 AM

eGulden is mentioned in the latest edition of the Green Amsterdammer! http://www.groene.nl/artikel/niemandsland-voor-iedereen#
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:33:23 PM

eGulden is mentioned in the latest edition of the Green Amsterdammer! http://www.groene.nl/artikel/niemandsland-voor-iedereen#

I am sorry for the misinformation in my previous post. I was guaranteed that eGulden would be mentioned if I would do the interview, but apparently I have a lot to learn about MSM and their way of censoring educational information  Embarrassed  Undecided  Sad you can read the article on blendl for free if you create a new account https://blendle.com/i/de-groene-amsterdammer/niemandsland-voor-iedereen/bnl-groeneamsterdammer-20150812-1_16_1
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:33:36 PM

nice market action today, I'm excited what the blockhalving will bring!  Cheesy
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:24:59 AM

Turnover of over 1000 dollar today  Grin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gfntBEI3Aw&list=PLpE7EEGorP_wur3L8d3KBNJtZKmKpj3hQ&index=6

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:45:59 PM

nice market action today, I'm excited what the blockhalving will bring!  Cheesy

Yes halving will bring double the price. Get in before it's too late!

dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:34:26 PM

I am getting plenty of connections but am unable to sync my wallet using the latest mac client, there is a message about upgrading litecoin that shows as well. Any ideas?

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:17:50 PM

I am getting plenty of connections but am unable to sync my wallet using the latest mac client, there is a message about upgrading litecoin that shows as well. Any ideas?

You sure you not using a backup of your litecoin wallet. it can be confusing because of the litecoin and efl addresses being the same.

dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:38:47 PM

You sure you not using a backup of your litecoin wallet. it can be confusing because of the litecoin and efl addresses being the same.

Don't think so, I assume the message is because EFL is a litecoin clone, I took a screenshot

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:42:01 AM

Don't think so, I assume the message is because EFL is a litecoin clone, I took a screenshot

I downloaded windows wallet and it sync'd after a 5 restarts but Mac Wallet I also have the same problem. I would suggest downloading windows wallet onto a PC and send coins off to one of the exchanges .
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:06:30 AM

Thanks for sharing. it seems that cryptocurrencies are far ahead in the Netherlands compared to other countries.

I am sorry for the misinformation in my previous post. I was guaranteed that eGulden would be mentioned if I would do the interview, but apparently I have a lot to learn about MSM and their way of censoring educational information  Embarrassed  Undecided  Sad you can read the article on blendl for free if you create a new account https://blendle.com/i/de-groene-amsterdammer/niemandsland-voor-iedereen/bnl-groeneamsterdammer-20150812-1_16_1
Anonylz

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:52:22 AM

I downloaded windows wallet and it sync'd after a 5 restarts but Mac Wallet I also have the same problem. I would suggest downloading windows wallet onto a PC and send coins off to one of the exchanges .

I am not the right person to answer this question, check your latest blocknumber, if it is in line with the latest block found you are up to date, the fact that it looks like as if you are not is because of someone sharing the litecoin blockchain in our port or something, I am not sure if that is correct, so I refrain from answerring. I guess there will be someone soon to answer properly.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
e-GuldenFoundation

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:53:40 PM

Thanks for signaling. Your node is up to date but it estimated a blockheight that is too high. This issue is solved but not yet released. The release (v1.2.3) will coincide with the september newsletter (http://egulden.org/info/aanmelden-nieuwsbrief).

Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:13:27 PM

nice market action today, I'm excited what the blockhalving will bring!  Cheesy

After the halving EFL will be a top 80 coin on coinmarketcap at a price of 7000 and nice btc profits for everyone who bought at these levels.
Anonylz

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:00:25 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 09:16:07 PM by Anonylz

After the halving EFL will be a top 80 coin on coinmarketcap at a price of 7000 and nice btc profits for everyone who bought at these levels.

im trying to point that out since we hit 200

not that it has been an easy task with NLG supporters dumping their shit on us and an inflation that scares your momma, but fundementals are too strong and dev's are too skilled. Our volume has been higher than inflation since a year, but economic understanding in the bitcoincommunity is simply not there, thank god we fish outside this small pool.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:20:28 AM

For sale in our eGulden marketplace as of today, Liberland postcards: http://guldenplaza.nl/market/view/30/liberland-postkaart
Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 10:44:18 AM

not that it has been an easy task with NLG supporters dumping their shit on us and an inflation that scares your momma, but fundementals are too strong and dev's are too skilled. Our volume has been higher than inflation since a year, but economic understanding in the bitcoincommunity is simply not there, thank god we fish outside this small pool.

NLG could expand into Europe in that case the supply they have will be fine but for a countrycoin it has to many coins.
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 11:31:44 AM

NLG could expand into Europe in that case the supply they have will be fine but for a countrycoin it has to many coins.

Please read back this comment. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843017.msg12020978#msg12020978
Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:39:59 PM

Please read back this comment. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843017.msg12020978#msg12020978

It's a bold move their part. The total will still be the same 1.68 billion but it allows later adopters to get in instead of a few early people holding all the coins . This is the problem with PoS the holders have all the power.
e-GuldenFoundation

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:45:52 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 11:09:53 AM by e-GuldenFoundation

It's a bold move their part. The total will still be the same 1.68 billion but it allows later adopters to get in instead of a few early people holding all the coins . This is the problem with PoS the holders have all the power.

You can look at it several ways, but bold would not be our word to choose.
You have to compare the situation before and after the protocol change and look at it from a long term perspective, say 20 years. Compare what was said (promised) with what they do to judge the current actors. In this very early stage you might still get away with switching the protocol parameters.  Changing the Bitcoin blocksizelimit sounds trivial if you compare it with changing the reward scheme. Doing that you are certain that at least half of the bitcoin community would vote against your decision. Off course stakeholdes will have less problems with decisions that reduce longterm inflation. Why don't they stop production alltogether and make it PoS indeed.

The e-Gulden foundation will stick with their setup instead. Just read our code, our charter and witness the evolvement of our blockchain (EDIT: Which is in fact all yours)
Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:32:09 AM

You can look at it several ways, but bold would not be our word to choose.
You have to compare the situation before and after the protocol change and look at it from a long term perspective, say 20 years. Compare what was said (promised) with what they do to judge the current actors. In this very early stage you might still get away with switching the protocol parameters.  Changing the Bitcoin blocksizelimit sounds trivial if you compare it with changing the reward scheme. Doing that you are certain that at least half of the bitcoin community would vote against your decision. Off course stakeholdes will have less problems with decisions that reduce longterm inflation. Why don't they stop production alltogether and make it PoS indeed.

The e-Gulden foundation will stick with their setup instead. Just read our code, our charter and witness the evolvement of our blockchain (EDIT: Which is in fact all yours)

It look like EFLs problems just starting , last block 8hrs after litecoin halving. Now bitwise-shifted can see his ave blocks not going to be 2min as he was very proud to boast about. Welcome to the club of Multi pool abuse my friends. Only way to combat is more dedicated hash or lower price.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/efl/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: