Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82199 times)
jerroen

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:42:50 AM

http://i67.tinypic.com/24q66xf.jpg

What a big difference... is Electronic Gulden still alive?
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:13:24 AM

What a big difference... is Electronic Gulden still alive?

Good question
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:37:43 PM

EFL seems dead.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:22:42 PM

i'm still here, but apart from that i dont know what is going on

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:48:07 PM

i'm still here, but apart from that i dont know what is going on

Same here
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:59:29 AM

pump incoming
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 02:05:41 PM

pump incoming

Waiting for the news here and on their Local thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=820336.420

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Anonylz

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:49:47 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 09:35:25 PM by Anonylz

I've took the liberty to translate my text for you, google translate doesn't really do the job and you might never have found my post that I wrote here: http://forum.egulden.org/index.php?topic=1316.0
I hope you enjoy reading

Hi everyone, it has been a bit silent, but let’s pick Guy Fawkes day 2016 to make some noise! It’s a nice opportunity to show you a glance of what is going on under the hood, and that’s always a fun thing to do. At the beginning of my EFL adventure back in 2014, EFL Foundation made a publication. I could have never thought of all the things I’ve experienced in the years after, and all those moments where priceless. Because this is a post regarding crypto-money I will limit myself to that subject.

First-off I would like to congratulate the Gulden-team with their recent price break-out. It is awarded to you and besides that, it is the perfect stepping stone for our evaluation. We can say that our global thought about blockchain technology being more than just virtual cash was the right one. It looks like country coins have more to offer then just being a copy of Bitcoin. Thinking about the blocksize discussion, I see alternative blockchains as the perfect exhaust for the overloaded bitcoin-network. Borders of nations make ideal markings for geographical locations. No matter how global our passion for crypto-money is, it is nice to know a trusted party lives nearby. The reason why Arnhem Bitcointown is such a success is because personal contact is made, education is key here.

Mike Maloney contributed towards my early contact with Bitcoin. Max Keiser helped me to my fist euro million by tweeting about Sexcoin. Mike Maloney thought me about fair value and Max Keiser (and Stacy of course) thought me about shorts. Especially those two subjects are the ones I bring up when I explain my choice for EFL and why I’m still 100% behind this coin and look forward to the future with confidence. Ever since my start as a bitcoin speculator I make use of a fair value principle. What I do, is that I calculate the inflation pressure in bitcoins per day and see what percentage that is of total amount. Especially fast maturity makes EFL an attractive coin for investment. Because the coins are brought into circulation at a fast rate, the shorts on the EFL market disappear relatively fast and the coins get a price on the market, where coins with slow maturity have an unknown price for their future coins. Next to that, a first circulation on the market shows trust in the coin, apparently there is somebody that sees a future for the coin and is willing to pay btc for the growth of the monetary base.

For me, EFL has always been a way to express my displeasure about the current money policies. Like no other, EFL has the possibility to double the entire crypto-community within a week. By combining scarcity and inflation rate with a relative rich predestined user base it has the potential to open the eyes of not just any country. With 21 million coins and a similar number of Dutch citizens I don’t see why 1 EFL will not be trading at 1 euro in the future, it’s just a question at which satoshiprice we will get there. By combining mathematical certainty with the determination of the EFL community it is only a matter of time before it will happen. Only after this event will the people understand how fundamental and basal questions on forums like these are. With an adequately financial planning a solution for our debt problems can be found, that is at least the experiment that has now given me between 300 and 1000% profit gains in a little over 2 year.

The change we are making is huge and the consequences can’t really be overseen, but the signs of movement are there, just look at our Gulden namesake. Slowly but surely the awareness will rise that Bitcoin is not just convenient if you want to buy drugs, but that it can also give an answer to important life questions, for example, what is ffreedom? Is freedom a choise between Trump or Clinton, of maybe the voluntaire detention of Jullian Assange? A little closer to home we experience our freedom in organ donor policy or in the way how the Ukrain referendum is dealt with. Also the way how CETA is being forced upon us shows to me that demonstrating is only a way to show yourself to authorities. In the eyes of conspiracy theorists the trade agreement will make sure TTIP still goes into effect, with the only difference that US products will travel trough Canada, just like the Netherlands exported vegetable and fruit to Russia through Turkey, because the EU put a Russian boycott into place. It’s just a shame that people do not get the time to think about matters like these, the Netherlands have just expanded their legal pension age to 72, only after that you get time to enjoy.

The chance EFL has a price break-out is 50% on a daily basis, either it happens or it doesn’t and that’s why one of these days it is going to happen, this hyperinflation is a direct result of the policy of central banks and the tenacious EFL community that has a growing number of forum registrants and website visitors. eGulden Foundation still monitors our pre-mine and has held a constant flow of publications over the last year. With eFiliaaL we welcome the first business that makes use of the EFL blockchain for their daily operations. Next to my hope that our combination of Über and Groupon will become a success, I have even bigger hopes that we will inspire people to new insights of ways how cryptomoney can enrich people’s lives.

If cryptomoney becomes a part of our daily lives, we will have to make change on a political level to realize a healthier society. I always´s have had the feeling that EFL is going to help me to execute my ideas. I bought most of my EFL after NLG price went up to 1500 satoshi in October 2014, at that time, it was twice the price of 1 EFL. After the rise of EFL in September last year I changed back into my NLG position and in the last weeks I made the switch one more time, selling NLG to buy back EFL. Yes, I own a lot of EFL, but in contract to the current financial system, I can only spend my coins once, just a small reminder to temper jealous feelings.

From my point of view there is still believes that cryptomoney will not go mainstream until the price develops in a way that people are impressed. The majority of people are still in the dark about blockchain technology, but they understand when the word euro comes into play. The real work is only getting started if we manage to get these people on board. Only then will cryptomoney reach the next level and will possession of cryptomoney be accepted without seeing one as a criminal. I have done what I could to speed up this process and currently have a position where I stand on the side to see how things develop. I am patiently looking at the progress, but took this beautiful day to let you all know I am doing fine and because I just wanted to remind everybody: If you don´t like the current moneypolitics, buy EFL, because voting is done with your wallet these day’s.

EXPECT US

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
stiger25

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 10:40:31 PM

Electronic Gulden added

http://www.altcoins-mining.com
Anonylz

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:55:52 AM

Merry Christmas everybody! http://forum.egulden.org/index.php?topic=1321.msg4998#new

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
EFLFoundation (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:25:33 PM

Congratulations EFL community, with our 3 year anniversary!
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:39:55 PM

Happy Anniversary, EFL!  Smiley

Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:51:05 PM

Happy Anniversary, EFL!  Smiley

thank you good sir!
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:44:04 PM

I recently wrote some stuff in dutch, maybe you want to read about it here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/822 that's where the translation can be found.

Happy block halving everybody, more to come!

ps, i will be filmed by dutch national tv for a (probably short) item. I know it will be aired on 5th of may, the day the Dutch celebrate their freedom. Filming is this friday, so I'll post some evidence when I got something to show. the show i'll be in is called 1today and is aired on channel 1 every day just after the 6 o clock news.

just posting our bittrex market here, in case someone feels any need to vote Wink https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EFL
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:11:18 AM

http://imgur.com/a/UPRfw

this friday, may 5th at 18:15 CET, my interview will be broadcasted on national dutch tv channel 1, avg views around 500K. This is the dutch national liberation day where our country celebrates 72 years of freedom after the second world war. I will give my opinion on the Dutch social contract, Bitcoin, EFL and micronations, enjoy!
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:29:21 AM

Bought a new car battery with eGulden EFL

the guy already accepted btc, now he also accepts EFL.

Yoshi Livo

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:44:39 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 11:44:17 PM by Yoshi Livo

Hello cryptofanatics from the future, as you can all read back, I've been mostly talking to myself around here, learned a lot, but for me it feels like it is time to move on. I recently was given the position of forum administrator on the dutch section on the Stellar forum, and it seems like Stellar is the perfect solution for some of the ideas I wanted to develop. I am going to focus my attention somewhere else, but just know I see only benefits in a Stellar EFL collaboration, so add me as your buddy there. https://www.mystellar.org/user-1311.html Hope to see you around

edit: I want to add that EFL still stay's on the radar of course, don't fall for any negativity and think about http://shouldipanicsell.com i've worked with ripple before and that worked out for me, so with a little help I think I will manage to get my ideas done.
jyap

Activity: 328
Merit: 525

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 06:29:19 PM

Hello I need an EFL dev to join Bittrex Slack

Slack.bittrex.com

Please dm me @bittrex-julian

Thanks

satosiballer

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:44:50 PM

efl is going to go up within the next 48 hours dont sell cheap now
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:45:51 AM

What is the problem on Bittrex?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: