Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82199 times)
Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:55:41 AM

I understand your main focus is on the Dutch community and I totally agree and understand but I found EFL and researched everything and I am really impressed with what is going on here.  I believe in your vision and I think this is one of the best long term investments going.  I am always buying and my friends ask me how to get info and I send them to the website and they translate it to English but I am wanting to promote this to my fb crypto groups and many of them won't look at my posts unless it is written in English.  I am humbly asking is there a way to get something for me in English that my referral link to be attached to and I promise I will advertise this to all of my crypto groups daily...  That is a lot of people.  I apologize for my lack of knowledge.  Otherwise I would create something myself but I don't want my link sticking out and visible so maybe you have a way to help me to get the word out to my fb groups and beyond.  

This is my referral link:

https://guldenplaza.nl/faucet?ref=LMksHRACwt587MQtgp4ezQNrAR7S4DXURK

If I am asking too much I am sorry.  I am just motivated.

Oh.  I buy and hold on bleutrade with no issues at all.  I won't be selling any of my shares.

Hi Georgef7, first of all, let me tell you I've forwarded your question to the website owner.

Second, could you please tell me what vision it is you believe in? I ask because we are currently in a struggle and if someone is positive about our coin I would love to know what it is you like most, thanks for your time!
georgef7

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:45:42 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 11:59:24 AM by georgef7

Thank you so much for your fast response.  I have found that most crypto now a days are focused on decentralization.  I am very happy to see Electronic Gulden has a different approach which includes real "accountability" and I was very happy to see I could find what I was looking for on the public records.  Also EFL has been around for sometime and has a track record. I also visited the github site and it was refreshing to see clear and very detailed information with recent updates. I read over many responses to people who posted here and I really like how the questions were answered and handled.  Lastly the total supply of e-Gulden is very attractive to me and in my view is a very big selling point.   All of this together made me feel that e-Gulden is very trustworthy and undervalued.  I feel this is where I want to be for the very long term.  My family is depending on me to make the right choices and in this case I feel I have.  I also apologize because it is hard for me to put my true feelings into words.  Somethings I feel in my gut I don't know how to communicate those feelings to words.  I am fascinated by e-gold and feel if the widespread public becomes more knowledgeable about this type of currency.  It could be such an amazing long term investment.  That is why I really want to help by spreading this to many forums outside of the Dutch community if that would be acceptable.  Many foreigners just have never heard of this type of currency as an option.

If it is possible to share the struggle or struggles you are facing.  I would really like to know about that if you feel it is okay to share that information.
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:01:28 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 09:07:25 PM by Yoshi Livo

Thank you so much for your fast response.  I have found that most crypto now a days are focused on decentralization.  I am very happy to see Electronic Gulden has a different approach which includes real "accountability" and I was very happy to see I could find what I was looking for on the public records.  Also EFL has been around for sometime and has a track record. I also visited the github site and it was refreshing to see clear and very detailed information with recent updates. I read over many responses to people who posted here and I really like how the questions were answered and handled.  Lastly the total supply of e-Gulden is very attractive to me and in my view is a very big selling point.   All of this together made me feel that e-Gulden is very trustworthy and undervalued.  I feel this is where I want to be for the very long term.  My family is depending on me to make the right choices and in this case I feel I have.  I also apologize because it is hard for me to put my true feelings into words.  Somethings I feel in my gut I don't know how to communicate those feelings to words.  I am fascinated by e-gold and feel if the widespread public becomes more knowledgeable about this type of currency.  It could be such an amazing long term investment.  That is why I really want to help by spreading this to many forums outside of the Dutch community if that would be acceptable.  Many foreigners just have never heard of this type of currency as an option.

If it is possible to share the struggle or struggles you are facing.  I would really like to know about that if you feel it is okay to share that information.

Let me first say that I can confirm that our OERU-shield explanation will be translated to english, as soon as it is finished you will be able to use it in the way you like.

The struggle that I am facing is that I try to make eGulden political. I do not believe voting with a red pencil today makes a difference, instead we vote with our wallets. Because of my political ambitions the ƒoundation has now excluded me from their channels, they say eGulden shouldn't be political and are erasing all comments I make, because I am very critical to the way how they handle stuff. This last update in example should have been made 3 years ago, I told the devs several times, but because I've only limited knowledge about code they assured me everything was fine. The dev's see this project as a hobby and therefore everything moves as slow as shit tru a funnel. I was the one paying for the double spend attack on bittrex, the devs do not accept any accountability for it and I therefore do not feel as if they care enough. With your comment however, you say that the work that they do is good and you never mention anything about Liberland or Wonderland or any of the other things I did for this project, so maybe it is not about a vision for the coin, but just low inflation and limited supply that makes it attractive.

EFLFoundation (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:04:01 PM

Thank you so much for your fast response.  I have found that most crypto now a days are focused on decentralization.  I am very happy to see Electronic Gulden has a different approach which includes real "accountability" and I was very happy to see I could find what I was looking for on the public records.  Also EFL has been around for sometime and has a track record. I also visited the github site and it was refreshing to see clear and very detailed information with recent updates. I read over many responses to people who posted here and I really like how the questions were answered and handled.  Lastly the total supply of e-Gulden is very attractive to me and in my view is a very big selling point.   All of this together made me feel that e-Gulden is very trustworthy and undervalued.  I feel this is where I want to be for the very long term.  My family is depending on me to make the right choices and in this case I feel I have.  I also apologize because it is hard for me to put my true feelings into words.  Somethings I feel in my gut I don't know how to communicate those feelings to words.  I am fascinated by e-gold and feel if the widespread public becomes more knowledgeable about this type of currency.  It could be such an amazing long term investment.  That is why I really want to help by spreading this to many forums outside of the Dutch community if that would be acceptable.  Many foreigners just have never heard of this type of currency as an option.

Hi, Good to hear your positive remarks! Accountability is our main concern and we think it is strange that is often hidden or difficult to find with other initiatives. Our main website is https://e-gulden.org. Probably you have seen this too.  The Oerushield is our latest development and we will post the english motivation here within short notice. We tried to challenge people elsewehere but did not get munch response (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2082125.msg20811741#msg20811741). Once this is out of the way we will gladly help you with other translations that you think are key.
EFLFoundation (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:11:30 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 01:18:09 PM by EFLFoundation

The e-Gulden coredevs had a question.  Before we started any discussion first tried to answer it ourselves and present a solution.

Why does Bitcoin need a miner-engine that consumes more then 40 GWh?

Basically there are three answers:
- Maybe it doesn't but probably mining at 40GWh is still profitable.
- The second answer is  "To avoid that a single miner-pool reaches a 51% majority and will take Bitcoin to somewhere the majority does not want to go". But wait! Miners join a pool out of free will, so what's the problem when that is the majority? Miners join a pool for practical or selfish reasons, thereby putting bitcoin decision power in the hands of the pool operator.
- The third answer is that a single decider could be a bad actor and starts to double spend. The pool operator would think twice however, because in the bitcoin sphere he is very visible and he would probably be hung from the highest tree.

Our conclusion is that the question is a non-issue for Bitcoin (for as long as it remains the largest "ALT"coin) except for the power consumption itself.

For ALTcoins it is an entirely different matter. Last quarter at least six ALTcoins where halted on Bittrex because they suffered a 50+% attach, resulting in a double spend. With some clear thinking it is impossible for any ALTcoin to guarantee 51% loyal mining because an ALTcoin has a mining minority by definition. ALTcoins are driven by smaller communities. For example, any country coin is faced with the fact that there are larger countries or "rogue states" that could threaten them.

Any ALTcoin should face this fact. The e-Gulden oerushield provides a simple solution. The only reason why the Bittrex attackers are not taken to justice is because they operate anonymous. In the ALTcoin ecosystem it is feasible to anonymously rent hashingpower and start an attack. Most ALTcoins require six confirmations. Just mine six blocks in a row and you are the boss.

The oerushield solution to prevent hostility consists of three parts:
1: Allow a miner/pool to identify himself. The oerushield allows the addition and verification of a coinbase signature.
2: Non-identified pools are allowed to mine (they are very welcome) but one out of six blocks must be mined by an identified operator
3: Demand good behaviour. Good behaviour can be objectively measured and certified through the blockchain.

Oerushield is just completed and we would like it to be challenged. Remind that miner certification might not be feasible for coins that have a world-community. For country coins such as e-Gulden (EFL, Holland/The Netherlands) it is easy to accomplish. Voluntary Identification of one sixth of hashing power presents a phenomenal compromise between the decentralised nature of cryptocurrency on one hand and safety and conservation of natural resources on the other hand. It specifically eliminates the need of a vast array of miners and prevents the attack of the network by bad actors.

The e-Gulden website can be found at https://e-gulden.org  
Basic parameters can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843017.0
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:14:17 PM

Interesting!

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Karl_Marx

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:39:41 PM

I gotta be honest. I do not have much trust in this coin. However, I think this coin is at the beginning of a huge upward spike. I base my views on some little research I did into the historical data of e-Gulden. What I noticed is that on some days someone, and I mean someone big, is buying huge quantities of e-Gulden and quickly making sure that the price of the coin falls back to old levels.

I believe that this ''investor'' is accumulating and is quickly centralizing all the supply of this coin already for a long time. There are days in which he suddenly brings the volume of to 400k-500k USD, while normally the volume is well below 50k, often even below 25k.

I have reasons to believe that this person is having similar plans as the whale that pushed RISE from 400k to 80 million market cap. Here I performed a similar analysis of the historical charts with a lot of success. I invite you to look at the historical data of RISE to see for yourself.

Just like EFL the development team of RISE is really crap. Ever since the beginning of the ICO the have not developed anything, merely they copied other projects. First LISK and later ARK. The actual team of RISE does not even contain any developers.

With this I would like to make clear that it does not matter if the quality of the actual coin that is pumped is good or not. What matters is whether someone is secretly buying in order to manipulate later. If the whale manages to push the price to 30x the current price he only needs to sell 6% to make a 100% profit.

I am sure that some people will argue with me that EFL is actually a good quality coin, but I don't think so. I think the whole coin looks shady and there is a lack of transparency on who is behind it. I also think the whale is taking a risk in this coin because of the 25% premine that is still somewhere out there and might be dumped. On the other side I believe the whale has to act quick, cuz EFL has such a low market cap it might get delisted in order to make room for actual quality coins.

Do with this analysis what you want. Good luck investing!
Mr Marx,

Thanks for your analysis. Sorry for the conclusion, you started with. Of course we welcome any analysis, but you did miss a few things. When you miss things it might affect a proper conclusion.

First This coin is a country-coin. Our main communication language is Dutch. On our website https://e-gulden.org we are publishing elaborate monthly and weekly newsletters. Community people behind EFL joined forces by establishing a legal association. The community around EFL communicates in Dutch. That might sound shady to you.

You suggest the EFL-team is really crap. I suppose your language is not C++ eighter, because when you look at https://github.com/Electronic-Gulden-Foundation/egulden you would see quite a few lines of code and good quality coding you haven't seen anywhere else.

Our latest release is revolutionary. Again, sorry for our main language.  You'll find some english statements about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2082125.msg20811741#msg20811741

Your analysis just concerns three red circles around completely open market data. Remember that cryptocurrency is one big effort to reestablish the open market. Open markets may have side effects but we believe that is the best way forward.

Happy investing, and please don't call us shady. Just ask the proper questions.

Thanks for the reply. With the code update on github the project has become a lot less shady. Let's hope trust will build up and this coin can remain on Bittrex. Cuz at the moment it is at the bottom of volume and they are gradually cleaning up and then you get a result like you just saw happening at Hacker Gold.

As I said I bought purely on the basis of my technical analysis. I've been in the cryptoworld for almost 5 years now and when I see these extraordinary big volume spikes with the price at the end being pushed down it is most of the time a signal that the supply is centralizing in the hands of a whale.

Here another analysis of the past 24hrs.

Yoshi Livo

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:54:04 PM

What does it matter if holdings are with only a couple of players? This is crypto, you can only spend your coins once, you want to dump them all at one time and cause a downward spike, that's fine, you only hurt yourself not getting paid in full. Fiat on the other hand is a debt, the whales in that system can print endless amounts of new debt and will never be out of cash. The Netherlands has 17M inhabitants most of them will not have any EFL as long as we do not reach a euro price, people simply do not care about it enough, but as soon as the europrice breaks, I'm sure they all want in for that 'cheap' price and the coins will be sold by some speculators, to the masses.
EFLFoundation (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:38:42 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 11:33:32 AM by EFLFoundation

All right, it is time for everybody to upgrade: https://github.com/Electronic-Gulden-Foundation/egulden/releases/latest

Although Oerushield is a softfork some miners might not comply temporarily until they discover exchanges no longer accept their freshly mined coins.
When you upgrade you are safe to remain on the main course.

Do it today. It only takes two minutes.
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:29:06 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 06:26:44 PM by Yoshi Livo

Remember, remember!
    The eleventh of september,
    The Gunpowder treason and plot;
    I know of no reason
    Why the Gunpowder treason
    Should ever be forgot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLXyB5GtfBU

georgef7

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:59:47 AM

Hi, Good to hear your positive remarks! Accountability is our main concern and we think it is strange that is often hidden or difficult to find with other initiatives. Our main website is https://e-gulden.org. Probably you have seen this too.  The Oerushield is our latest development and we will post the english motivation here within short notice. We tried to challenge people elsewehere but did not get munch response (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2082125.msg20811741#msg20811741). Once this is out of the way we will gladly help you with other translations that you think are key.

Thank you and I look forward to see the upcoming changes.  I really appreciate the English motivation.
Captain YCLO

Activity: 89

e-Gulden \/igilante

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:24:14 AM

Another great decision by the EFL team, they are now giving away an enormous amounts of coins, but there is no osx software, so there is rasicm! I need to pay 4537,8 EFL for someone to build an osx wallet with oerushield implemented? If you can build it, then do it, money is not the problem.

Also, would someone that feels responsible mind to clear cryptsy from the subject title? i think the efl has suffered enough from that, this is over 2 years ago!

Your Children Live On
EFLFoundation (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:08:48 AM

Another great decision by the EFL team, they are now giving away an enormous amounts of coins, but there is no osx software, so there is rasicm! I need to pay 4537,8 EFL for someone to build an osx wallet with oerushield implemented? If you can build it, then do it, money is not the problem.

Also, would someone that feels responsible mind to clear cryptsy from the subject title? i think the efl has suffered enough from that, this is over 2 years ago!

We have never received any payment from anybody for any coding we performed. Neither do we expect any Mr YCLO. osx delay is due to osx-qt-library incompatibility with the actual merge. It will be solved thru a new merge after october.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:40:13 AM

All right, it is time for everybody to upgrade: https://github.com/Electronic-Gulden-Foundation/egulden/releases/latest

Although Oerushield is a softfork some miners might not comply temporarily until they discover exchanges no longer accept their freshly mined coins.

Wallet told me I had to upgrade from 1.14.0.0, so I did, I didn't see a big announcement about it, were it only small bugfixes?
EFLFoundation (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:07:34 PM

Wallet told me I had to upgrade from 1.14.0.0, so I did, I didn't see a big announcement about it, were it only small bugfixes?
Well Hi,

What would you define as a major announcement?  It is a very major release, because it addresses standard ALTcoin short commings  such as 51% attack, Energy consumption and network stability.

How would you suggest we should announce Big? We are in the process of english translation though.  This is a country coin. We addressed the major dutch media and wh have launched a major campaign in Holland.
474 wallets have been upgraded/new installed and we are counting 280 active upgraded nodes at the moment.
EFLFoundation (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:20:53 PM

Oerushield explained:
Read all and more on https://e-gulden.org/index.php/The_e-gulden_oerushield

The oerushield is a unique wall of defence around the network of the e-Gulden cryptocurrency. The implications are shocking...
  • Safety of the use of e-Gulden is equivalent to that of Bitcoin.
  • The energy required to reach this safety is neglectable. 1/10.000.000 compared to Bitcoin.
  • Network stability is improved. The average confirmation time is drawn closer to the average of two minutes.
  • Oerushield rewards miner loyalty. The network is less influenced by foreign or hostile influences.
  • e-Gulden remains a "proof of work" system to reward miners fairly, but for its safety it depends, less then ever, on mining capacity, while inflation barely exists.

dulongkiem

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:59:06 PM

Hi Dev, What are you planning for next time? masternode. swap, burn.......
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:05:10 PM

I would like to know that as well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
EFLFoundation (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:11:07 AM

I would like to know that as well.

Hi Guys, we sense your cynism. Now where is your contribution? We are open for any discussion. 
99.99% of humanty refuses to open it's eyes for cryptocurrency. You think your eyes are open? You behave just like these 99.9% when innovation is presented.
Feel free to contibute, to discuss and to ask questions but stop being shallow.
kakusnice

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:04:29 PM

There also needs to be a turning when just a few people keeping buying up every month and start spending because by 2018 PoW phase is over and then you survive on fees for mining . The downside of spending is it pushes the price down but is only way to generate fees for miners. With nlg as price grows so will the power behind the coin grow. Every coin has its opsticales but I know both will do well for the purchase they serve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: