Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:18:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82174 times)
Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:45:16 PM

EFL is almost dead.

And nobody cares.

Because in the Netherlands nobody even knows EFL exists.

Almost all people wanting to do something for the coin are kicked out for having their own opinion.

So no problem.

There's life without EFL and you're right you leave now.

I want to say one thing: At the end you are the only one in the six years the coin existed, who really tried to do something.

Everbody else was talking and talking and talking and talking. But no action and no results at all.

You did things. Be proud of it!

Thanks Joris, for proving my point. All kind of people are calling EFL dead ever since the foundation was established. It's exactly the sentiment that you spread out that is the biggest issue for EFL. With the current people being aware of this coin being bitcoinmaximalists or altcoin hodlers for a different project, there is a lot of hate towards our coin. Also, the way how the foundation came to be set a lot of bad blood. The crypto community still doesnt see the bigger picture, that cryptoprojects have a common enemy, which is the current powers that be. The cryptocoiners are too busy fighting eachother to see how they are slowly swallowed and brought in control of the status quo.
It's all fine by me, I know that EFL has eveything a coin needs to survive, dedicated techinical support and a clear use case for it's own nichemarket. We are running this coin with minimal participation, have send an endless stream of invitations to people, but nobody really had interest to participate so far, the only participation we get is from the people like Joris, telling us our coin is dead and if it is about time we trow the towel in the ring and call it a day.

The need for an alternative money system is very real. Dutch people might not see that today and the one moment where I could have showed them was 2 years ago when I forgot about my mission. I missed that moment and therefore, the Dutch have not been explained the risk they currently have. With the Dutch court recently ruling about environment going above economic interest, this year is certainly going to be exciting. Also, the Dutch journalist Arno Wellens came with quite a revelation about Deutsche Bank 3 day's ago, how a change in rules make the current numbers of any EU country uncertain, because derivatives keep debt out of financial reports.

Like I said before and have stated many times, this coin will keep on going and stay in existence. We had our chance to reach the masses, but where unable to stick together as a community and therefore failed to deliver. There are daily successes to mention, every succes is met with tremendous hate and because EFL doesn't really have supporters, you will always be a minority to the haters, it's a very difficult situation for EFL that I do not see changing anymore, only after it is too late.

The European stability fund has new rules since last year, this means that tax payers are now paying when a European bank fails. Deutsche Bank has been broke ever since EFL started, but with the recent documentation, that is backed up with evidence of the documents being real, I come to the conclusion that we are just building up for the next crash and the narrative is being build as we speak.

IM glad I already moved out of crowded Netherlands, as I believe the country is too crowded in case a supermarket doesnt have food for a week. I understand that making these kind of comments wil not make me friends. EFL is not a doomsday prepper coin, you can use it for anything and pay a fraction of transaction cost of bitcoin, what I try to make clear is that my reason for believing in EFL is quite a dark one. I wish the economics would show me different, so I could save money in a pensionfund, like all the working class Dutch peoople do today, but unfortunately the outlook is quite grim. I wish Bitcoin would have died by now, because it's so slow, expensive, difficult to use, user unfriendly. If the economy would be stable and give a bright future for young people, I would be the first to leave the cryptonomy behind me, but reality is that FIAT moneysystems are crashing ever since I started to be a part of it and I don't see it ending anytime soon. Countries that have the most wealth will lose the most, countries where people dont rely on banks will not get hurt as much. In that moment, the Dutch will come to EFL. The Dutch can build a safetynet today, with use of their perfect running bankingsystem. If they would, our safetynet would become a lot stronger, but reality is that people prefer to live a YOLO mindset, one example is the spending of 77 million euro on fireworks in the last 3 days of 2019.

The Dutch are not ready for crypto in the way EFL proposes it and that's ok. It doesn't mean the EFL way is wrong, just that it is misunderstood. If the Dutch prefer to pay 30% taxes to NLG, a coin that hasn't even got 50% of it's coins in circulation, which means the inflationcost will go sky high once bitcoin rises, then that is their own free will. It's completely understandable that a commercial project like NLG is not going to educate their customers if that would mean to explain them weaknesses of themselves, or stong points of others. If the Dutch prefer to get scammed bij the Florijncointeam, who are simply stealing money from people without knowledge, then that is a real shame for crypto, as trust is clearly going to be lost by the participants that will find out their money never really had any value, only that one moment when they where fooled with false promises and payed money to the florijncoin team.

IM very glad with the way how the current EFL team is going forward. Let's remind everybody once more that EFL had a community take-over 3 months after it's creation and none of the current teammembers asked to be in this position. The team of EFL never had a plan, we just love crypto too much and understand the basic principles well enough to know that regardless of any bad actor in our middle, a community will always be stronger then a loner. We do not need to sell our product, there is no need for marketing. All there needs to be is education and an open communication channel where people can ask questions in case they are ready to ask them. If we keep on being motivated to run this coin, for example by trying a different approach with different people, time will just continue to a point where some black swan event will wake up the sleeping Dutch masses.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JorisGoedbloed

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 08:26:40 PM

Hi Yoshi,

Let me explain: I make my living trading crypto. Daytrading. Absolutely no HODL :-) Just as everybody says you shouldn't do. I do it. And it's great. A lot of people is making a good living in the Netherlands this way. We're all laughing at those "hodl"-yelling losers, always selling in panic!. There is a pretty big tradernetwork and it's growing very fast. EFL is like a curse in that tradernetwork. Why? Because EFL has no support, no future and no meaning at all.

Before you start screaming, see yourself for a moment as a person who has never heard of EFL. Like 99.99% of the dutch people do. Ok. You got it? Then answer the following questions:

- How will your ever know EFL exists? Nobody tells you. Simple, because nobody else knows it exists. There are no ads. There's a website with an empty forum. There're some FB-pages nobody uses. There's a reddit. Empty. There's a second reddit. Last update? 6 years ago. Twitter? Hardly used. Specialized forums, pages and so on? Not there. An understandable, clear website? Not there. Supporting sides or blogs? Not there. Usable ebooks? Not there.   

But lets say some god tells you in your sleep he created EFL

- Let's say you find the website? What do you see? A lot of weird promises, far to good to be true. Nobody will ever believe it. 99% of the visitors will recognize it as a big scam and click away within a second.

- But let's say you are the other 1%. You get yourself a wallet. You don't know why because nobody (incl the site) tells you you need one. Nobody tells you what a wallet is, in the first place. Want to learn about EFL? It's not there. So you have an empty wallet. Congrats.

- Ok. Now you need some EFL. How? Nobody tells you. Where? Nobody tells you. Who are the people behind EFL? Nobody tells you. Can i ring somebody? No, you can't. Can i meet somebody? No, you can't. Can i meet somebody in the town i'm living in? No. Impossible because everybody is anonymous. Can i read about it? No, there's nothing. Can i see the historical performance? No, it isn't there. Can i have historical quotes for trading? No, thery're broken and not reliable for more than a year already.

Well, now you're a happy member of the EFL family, aren't you? You can even be a friend! Welcome!. So they start to tell you how they appreciate you. Great! You can get 10 EFL. That's almost enough for a coffee at IKEA. That's all. So now you are a friend. Congrats again.

What's the differene between an EFL friend and an EFL enemy? There isn't :-) "friend" means nothing. Absolutely nothing.  But you have 10 EFL now. Scrooges! Give at least 100 EFL. There's enough that's even meant to give away(!!!) in that so called premine. So give it to the friends.

So you want to get more EFL. But nobody has EFL so nobody will pay you.

Maybe you want to pay something with EFL? Not possible. Nobody accepts EFL. Not even webshops

Maybe HODL? Well, EFL is nr 1200 in the ranking. So there are 1199 better coins? At least more accepted ones, it seems. But maybe I should HODL EFL. What makes EFL better? Noby tells me. What gives EFL a better future? Nobody knows. What gives EFL an edge? Nobody knows. What makes EFL a better choice? Nobody knows. Ok, tell me at least what your plan for the future is. Sorry. There are 3 people in the foundation and they all have different plans and go their own way....

So i should buy an unsupported secret coin, nobody can tell me anything about it, i can't use it and for keeping for the long run there are hunderds and hunderds of better coins. Nobody knows an argument for me to buy just this silly little coin. Why should somebody want to do that?

But I agree:  EFL has a future. Absolutely. And i'll be one of the first buyers after 4 points:

1 - EFL has new people in the "board". People having at least any vision and basic knowledge of economics and finance. But as long they kick out everybody they see as a threat, nothing will happen. You're not the only one who's persona non grata for the foundation and its disciples :-)

2 - There's a plan for the future

3 - There's a form of education normal people can understand.

4 - They dare to leave their keyboards and dare to talk to real people :-)

That's all that's necessary to convince me. Not so much, I think.

But none of these 4 points will ever happen, i'm afraid.

Maybe some people should have a meeting to look for an alternative plan to give EFL a real boost and a future. 

I'm sure a lot of people will join you!

Good luck and kick some ass over there in Liberland.

Joris

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 07:59:32 AM

or you can try to merge with other ducht coins , like AMS or NLG ... this can bring a stronger coin

Yoshi Livo

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 09:23:25 PM

Hi Joris,

twitch.tv/hodlerhangout my channel has now 50 followers since the start of this month. All equipment for the studio has been bought with crypto, more specific, efl, like all those other cool things i bought in the past and shared somewhere on this website, or this topic. New webcam, microphone, chair, monitor, hmm isn't it lovely how all my need are always fulfilled since i started to trust my money to crypto.

Because you joined a bit later then others, you still don't understand why nobody is talking about EFL, it is because community of other crypto projects like bitcoin-core maximalists talk shit about you as soon as you are positive about this coin. The Dutch people do not want to participate, because they are brainwashed, they have to be in order to be able to live with the warcrimes committed on a daily basis out name of their flag.

So keep on cursing on EFL, but we did manage to keep the chain going for 6 years, just a couple of hours away from a celebration at this very moment. See that comment of half a year ago where I catch those EFL on 50 satoshi on altilly, 2 days in a row? How many times do you think i sold those EFL already? Have you seen the telegram video I made just 2 weeks later where I sold them for the first time at 1400 sat on the same altilly exchange?

EFL has outlived more then a dozen exchanges, most of which do not exist any more today. One years ago we where delisted from bittrex, cryptopia was hacked and novaexchange has closed down since then, but our coin has seen a 24/7 market ever since the launch and OERUshield has made our code even more constant then what we started with.

Again, imagine I would have made that donation a couple of years ago, do you really have such a lack of imagination to see what would have been different today?

Anyway, feel free to stop by my twitch channel, this week is EFL celebration week and all EFL prizes on my raffle wheel are doubled. It is not about how many EFL you receive when you join, the motivation should not be the money.

or you can try to merge with other ducht coins , like AMS or NLG ... this can bring a stronger coin

NLG is done, even the starter Rijk Plasman, who had too much of an ego to just join EFL, he had to start his own and better coin, has now left the sinking ship. AMS with Kees de Wit has been contacted, but to me priority of Kees doesn't seem to be AMS or EFL. A collaboration is certainly an option, merger... not so much I dont see how that should work
kaltun

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:37:13 PM

NLG is done, even the starter Rijk Plasman, who had too much of an ego to just join EFL, he had to start his own and better coin, has now left the sinking ship. AMS with Kees de Wit has been contacted, but to me priority of Kees doesn't seem to be AMS or EFL. A collaboration is certainly an option, merger... not so much I dont see how that should work

pity , but ams will be swapped to stratis-platform and coins .. i dont know what is exactly gonna happen ...

but indeed Kees is working with TXbit , but ams is his (crypto) child Wink , and has nothing to do with txbit ... i dont know when you contacted him , but you could try again ,  its better to have 1 good / stable coin then different coins with the same goal...

my 2 cents  Cool
EFLFoundation (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 09:09:58 PM

Well great guys,  Keep on speculating.
In the mean while eGulden thrives on honest book keeping and on bitcoin-core ethics.
People will learn. Possibly the hard way but some are aware.
- We started a newsletter string sent to 5840 subscribers.
- eGulden got itself listed on Folgory.com
- Tactical and strategic plans to be implemented by our team-2020, those that currently surround us and those that follow later.
kaltun

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 08:42:52 AM

In the mean while eGulden thrives on honest book keeping and on bitcoin-core ethics.
- Tactical and strategic plans to be implemented by our team-2020, those that currently surround us and those that follow later.

never heard form folgory ?? , but seeing there the EFL has little or almost no buy support ...

yes fight each other instead of working with each other
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 09:36:13 PM

never heard form folgory ?? , but seeing there the EFL has little or almost no buy support ...

your comment is so ignorant, its as if you just want to provocate, making a negative comment about the new folgory market in the process, thanks for the great help, wow im so happy you look at this post once in a while.

Do you remember that AMS started with like a couple million coins, and how kees de wit miraculously created a couple million more? Do you remember how the team of NLG has smeared us for years?? And now all those points are trown out of the window with this new rediculous moneygrab of Rijk and stupid people just keep on trowing money at him.

I do only fight people that deserve it, unfortunately it's like 99% of the people i meet. If you like to see efl listed on kees de wit his platform, you can tell him, he can add it, i dont see why you would make a comment here asking me to do something for you, only if you maybe are one of the other accounts kees de wit is running to make some commercial for his exchange. anyway, good luck IM not going to take action for you.
kaltun

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 10:09:23 AM

your comment is so ignorant, its as if you just want to provocate, making a negative comment about the new folgory market in the process, thanks for the great help, wow im so happy you look at this post once in a while.

Do you remember that AMS started with like a couple million coins, and how kees de wit miraculously created a couple million more? Do you remember how the team of NLG has smeared us for years?? And now all those points are trown out of the window with this new rediculous moneygrab of Rijk and stupid people just keep on trowing money at him.

I do only fight people that deserve it, unfortunately it's like 99% of the people i meet. If you like to see efl listed on kees de wit his platform, you can tell him, he can add it, i dont see why you would make a comment here asking me to do something for you, only if you maybe are one of the other accounts kees de wit is running to make some commercial for his exchange. anyway, good luck IM not going to take action for you.

honestly , it doesn matter what i say ..
i did in the begin follow your project , i even participated at you re bounty in 2018 ( to have wallet open and running 24 /7, and referrings).. i also invested in nlg .. but both of the coins didnt benefit me...

Do you remember that AMS started with like a couple million coins, and how kees de wit miraculously created a couple million more?

this i dont remember , i was away from the crypto for a while... maybe thats the reason it doesnt ( ams) have any real value..

If you like to see efl listed on kees de wit his platform
why should do any effort for your coin , while you dont fight for me ( us ) , cause you think i dont deserve it ??you dont even know me at all...

but i have no such power at kees... but to me its logical to have this coin also on txbit, thats why i mentioned

btw i have no efl .. all burned up at cryptopia,  and lost the wallet of the bounty time  Grin

so why i am here ... , the future is unpredictable .. you dont know what will happen ... and i get this also lightned in  my show new replies section  Cool

but i hope for you , this coin will be worth something ,cause you did put A LOT of your time in it ...
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 05:54:13 PM

Well great guys,  Keep on speculating.

honestly , it doesn matter what i say ..
i did in the begin follow your project , i even participated at you re bounty in 2018 ( to have wallet open and running 24 /7, and referrings).. i also invested in nlg .. but both of the coins didnt benefit me...

Do you remember that AMS started with like a couple million coins, and how kees de wit miraculously created a couple million more?

this i dont remember , i was away from the crypto for a while... maybe thats the reason it doesnt ( ams) have any real value..

If you like to see efl listed on kees de wit his platform
why should do any effort for your coin , while you dont fight for me ( us ) , cause you think i dont deserve it ??you dont even know me at all...

but i have no such power at kees... but to me its logical to have this coin also on txbit, thats why i mentioned

btw i have no efl .. all burned up at cryptopia,  and lost the wallet of the bounty time  Grin

so why i am here ... , the future is unpredictable .. you dont know what will happen ... and i get this also lightned in  my show new replies section  Cool

but i hope for you , this coin will be worth something ,cause you did put A LOT of your time in it ...

in case you missed it, because you where away for a while, i cashed tremendously on efl, even when i put myself dead last and all my other friends cashed in before me, i managed to pull out more then half a million euro, not a bad salary for 4 years. People don't seem to understand efl went from 0,1 cent to 50 cents and then back and forward a couple of times. Because dutch people dont understand how the world turns this coin is highly volitile because of the small participants, i bought 40k efl in september for 50 satoshi, 1 week later i sell the coins on the same exchange for 1200+satoshi.

Not sure why txbit would benefit efl, yeah efl would benefit txbit, as i would start to mention the exchange to people, but kees de wit doesnt seem to bother, his mistake. I leave those people behind me nowadays, just move on, at some point the currency reset will hit them and they wake up, untill that moment they are just ego's believing they are more important then somethiing or somebody else, excluding them from what they are doing. I came to the conclusion it doesnt help to explain yourself, there is no accountability in the world anyway, just do what you like and time will tell if you are right.

After 1 week of trading you like to point out an illiquid market, you now make the insinuation efl has not been profitable for the time i spend. I can spend that time, because i make so much profit, did that ever came to your mind? too bad people are so stupid and give their money to a rijk plasman, of even worse, florijncoin toine or that other sad ego, he is not even worth mentioning Smiley Yes, Rijk knows, Toine will do it for us. People don't like me saying you have to do it yourself, they prefer somebody lying to them he will do it, and then find out they got scammed. You know I posted a daily picture for almost 2 years, referring to the EFL market that is the most active? I been from bittrex to cryptopia to novaexchange to altilly and now folgory since a week and then the comment that comes up is: It looks somewhat illiquid. Isn't it great this coin has managed to outplay the financial markets and you can currently buy the coins they are selling at a loss to you, because they want the world in the narrative that crypto is completely useless and the onec that do use it are childmolesting, drugaddicted, corona spreading crazy people?

Netherlands is going to loose so bad, ahh well, i could have changed the outcome myself, but after not doing so and finding out all these sad characters really don't deserve it, IM glad I still have so much freedom and spare time and that IM not fighting for something that is not really my battle. I was not made to use EFL so that the Dutch people could save their wealth.

So, what is my story then? Well, if i put it simple, just to get some common sence into the minds of people. To show them the incredible disbalance the system of borrowing on future taxation brings to the world. There is no place for that in Netherlands, people just dont want to talk about it or see it, because they profit from the current reality, or should i say, the pre corona reality?

Glad i moved out of netherlands in time, before the global currency reset, its not so crowded where i am today and food comes from daily markets, it costs a fraction of what you pay in netherlands and nobody burns any oil to get it to my door.... well, allmost no oil, but i could walk to the farm, if the scared powers that still are would let me Wink

kaltun

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 10:09:10 AM

in case you missed it, because you where away for a while, i cashed tremendously on efl, even when i put myself dead last and all my other friends cashed in before me, i managed to pull out more then half a million euro, not a bad salary for 4 years. People don't seem to understand efl went from 0,1 cent to 50 cents and then back and forward a couple of times. Because dutch people dont understand how the world turns this coin is highly volitile because of the small participants, i bought 40k efl in september for 50 satoshi, 1 week later i sell the coins on the same exchange for 1200+satoshi.

Not sure why txbit would benefit efl, yeah efl would benefit txbit, as i would start to mention the exchange to people, but kees de wit doesnt seem to bother, his mistake. I leave those people behind me nowadays, just move on, at some point the currency reset will hit them and they wake up, untill that moment they are just ego's believing they are more important then somethiing or somebody else, excluding them from what they are doing. I came to the conclusion it doesnt help to explain yourself, there is no accountability in the world anyway, just do what you like and time will tell if you are right.

After 1 week of trading you like to point out an illiquid market, you now make the insinuation efl has not been profitable for the time i spend. I can spend that time, because i make so much profit, did that ever came to your mind? too bad people are so stupid and give their money to a rijk plasman, of even worse, florijncoin toine or that other sad ego, he is not even worth mentioning Smiley Yes, Rijk knows, Toine will do it for us. People don't like me saying you have to do it yourself, they prefer somebody lying to them he will do it, and then find out they got scammed. You know I posted a daily picture for almost 2 years, referring to the EFL market that is the most active? I been from bittrex to cryptopia to novaexchange to altilly and now folgory since a week and then the comment that comes up is: It looks somewhat illiquid. Isn't it great this coin has managed to outplay the financial markets and you can currently buy the coins they are selling at a loss to you, because they want the world in the narrative that crypto is completely useless and the onec that do use it are childmolesting, drugaddicted, corona spreading crazy people?

Netherlands is going to loose so bad, ahh well, i could have changed the outcome myself, but after not doing so and finding out all these sad characters really don't deserve it, IM glad I still have so much freedom and spare time and that IM not fighting for something that is not really my battle. I was not made to use EFL so that the Dutch people could save their wealth.

So, what is my story then? Well, if i put it simple, just to get some common sence into the minds of people. To show them the incredible disbalance the system of borrowing on future taxation brings to the world. There is no place for that in Netherlands, people just dont want to talk about it or see it, because they profit from the current reality, or should i say, the pre corona reality?

Glad i moved out of netherlands in time, before the global currency reset, its not so crowded where i am today and food comes from daily markets, it costs a fraction of what you pay in netherlands and nobody burns any oil to get it to my door.... well, allmost no oil, but i could walk to the farm, if the scared powers that still are would let me Wink

nice to hear that crypto has given you nice bags of fresh food Wink ... i was so stupid ( GREEDY) that i gained nothing, i have bags of full shitcoins left ..

i love the Netherlands .. i think i will not leave this country ( but cant see the future)

TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 04:42:46 AM

good morning  and regards down the rhine
can you provide some snapshot ? could save some time to sync the client.

ty

TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 10:04:18 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2020, 10:58:01 AM by TillKoeln

welcome to some tiny unnamed.Exchange

EFLFoundation (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 04:03:12 PM

welcome to some tiny unnamed.Exchange

Well tiny Exchange,  your are welcome to us too in our tiny country. Never underestimate :-)
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 02:40:09 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5234704.msg54645134#msg54645134 win efl every 20 minutes!
murkapool

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 07:53:29 PM

E-Gulden now available on:

MurkaPool.it

https://www.murkapool.it/

Stratum:
stratum+tcp://murkapool.it:3443

Fees:
0.1 % - Shared Mining
0.3 % - Solo Mining

Payout:
Min. 0.001 EFL every 30 minutes

Peers list:
addnode=136.144.210.129:44128
addnode=143.178.71.75:57616
addnode=81.169.178.19:11015
addnode=46.105.72.110:11015
addnode=213.118.234.188:34390
addnode=85.214.27.66:11015
addnode=85.15.179.171:11015
addnode=85.214.61.209:11015
addnode=82.201.48.126:11015
addnode=77.239.57.159:44954
addnode=46.101.220.249:42608
addnode=91.206.16.214:11015
addnode=78.141.212.102:38640
addnode=199.241.187.130:58656
addnode=91.206.16.214:34764
addnode=31.151.168.31:11015
addnode=86.100.49.209:33396
addnode=46.101.235.143:59092
addnode=46.101.220.249:50834
addnode=46.23.35.70:39034
addnode=161.97.91.168:47096
addnode=83.83.199.21:18199
addnode=81.169.141.94:49890
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 01:32:21 AM

E-Gulden now available on:

MurkaPool.it

https://www.murkapool.it/

Stratum:
stratum+tcp://murkapool.it:3443

Fees:
0.1 % - Shared Mining
0.3 % - Solo Mining

Payout:
Min. 0.001 EFL every 30 minutes

Peers list:
addnode=136.144.210.129:44128
addnode=143.178.71.75:57616
addnode=213.118.234.188:34390
addnode=85.214.27.66:11015
addnode=82.201.48.126:11015
addnode=77.239.57.159:44954
addnode=46.101.220.249:42608
addnode=91.206.16.214:11015
addnode=78.141.212.102:38640
addnode=199.241.187.130:58656
addnode=91.206.16.214:34764
addnode=31.151.168.31:11015
addnode=86.100.49.209:33396
addnode=46.101.235.143:59092
addnode=46.101.220.249:50834
addnode=46.23.35.70:39034
addnode=161.97.91.168:47096
addnode=83.83.199.21:18199
addnode=81.169.141.94:49890

welcome murka, did you already find a block?
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 11:43:12 PM

for some reason my post about the new market on freiexchange keeps on being deleted, but it's happening there Smiley
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 12:25:28 AM

https://github.com/Electronic-Gulden-Foundation/egulden/issues/8

happy new year everybody.
coinman76

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 07:36:55 AM

Just in case any of you here expect a refund from Altilly. If you don't have all their deposit confirmation emails, they give you nothing. That's a scam.

Altilly Exchange FAKE Refunds, Possible Exit Scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: