Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115845 times)
FACTOM (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 06:56:54 AM

Our Dev Team has released Factom v0.3.5 with updates to the API, bug fixes, and new binaries installers for Mac, Windows and Linux.
It is recommended to upgrade to the new version, find out more on our blog:

http://blog.factom.org/post/139099221714/technical-update-factom-v035
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:38:36 AM

China woke up today, after the celebration of Eastern New Year, and again took the leading position of trade FCT coins.

Trading volume today (24 hours):

1. Yuanbaohui FCT/CNY   $ 386,724   / 54.00 %
2. Poloniex   FCT/BTC   $ 322,932   / 45.10 %   
3. Bittrex   FCT/BTC   $ 6,454   / 0.90 %   

As we see every day FCT coins less and less:
Total Factoids: 8753707 (today)

Good stuff, it seems we re getting back into the game. I repeat my question from a few posts back, what the average number of factoids being destroyed each day?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
whiteorg72

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:17:27 AM

China woke up today, after the celebration of Eastern New Year, and again took the leading position of trade FCT coins.

Trading volume today (24 hours):

1. Yuanbaohui FCT/CNY   $ 386,724   / 54.00 %
2. Poloniex   FCT/BTC   $ 322,932   / 45.10 %   
3. Bittrex   FCT/BTC   $ 6,454   / 0.90 %   

As we see every day FCT coins less and less:
Total Factoids: 8753707 (today)

Good stuff, it seems we re getting back into the game. I repeat my question from a few posts back, what the average number of factoids being destroyed each day?

No average, factoids destroyed uneven, as they are used, but it can be said that with each passing day the amount of factoids that destroyed grows.
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:23:51 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 12:56:47 PM by Mrboot

Hey Factom,

I have some questions about Fct that i cant easly find a answer on.

-Fct had a coin amount of 8.759 mil coins when started Sep 2015, what will the inflation be on the Eth coin i heared 10% yearly
 that would be 73k a month ? is this correct ? (ofc starting from milestone3)

wouldnt that mean the value of factoid will eventually be the same as the amount of Data total cost / 73000 (the inflation) cause the
coin cap will be the same and will slowly but eventually be the same as the price of the data send on the 73000 coins.

Ofcourse people would be able to dump coins but eventually always will go back to the usage.

Second one

Will the 73000 factoids monthly be for the factom company ?

Another question Is factom planning to use more blockchains like ethereum blockchain ? cause i see a bright future for Eth and have
some doubts about btc position after like 10 years.
whiteorg72

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 02:17:44 PM

Someone began to actively use the Factom project, strongly increased Entry Credits (EC ENTRIES).
http://explorer.factom.org/
kslavik

Activity: 441

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:08:58 PM

Is there a way to check a list of TX for a given address?

Explorer is not able to do so.

How can Traders trust the system if transfers between wallets or between exchanges cannot be traced or tracked.

If you want the price to go up and stay up, fix your explorer.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

whiteorg72

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:21:28 PM

Is there a way to check a list of TX for a given address?

Explorer is not able to do so.

How can Traders trust the system if transfers between wallets or between exchanges cannot be traced or tracked.

If you want the price to go up and stay up, fix your explorer.

Factom Explorer works normally, all fixed. I now cheking all my addresses via Factom Explorer. So you have something wrong doing.
whiteorg72

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:28:17 PM

Try this address:

FA36wLcWfeCVeYZ4FDrhJrE9GqR9KXHRxSb4RmTzyvV4FMK6YQju

Address: FA36wLcWfeCVeYZ4FDrhJrE9GqR9KXHRxSb4RmTzyvV4FMK6YQju
Address type: Factoid Address
Balance:

Your address exists, it simply does not have factoids
Just send on him your factoids, and after 10 minutes you will see them there.
kslavik

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:29:52 PM

Balance:

Is there way to check incoming TX for this address?

I have being using this address for 40 days now

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

whiteorg72

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:37:54 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 03:59:46 PM by whiteorg72

Balance:

At this time, in my opinion it is impossible to check the incoming TX (Entry External ID), I get an error 404. But bear in mind that the Factom project is still in the development stage, it still does not full work and full it works only after Milestone3.
kslavik

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:09:28 PM

Balance:

At this time, in my opinion it is impossible to check the incoming TX (Entry External ID), I get an error 404. But bear in mind that the Factom project is still in the development stage, it still does not full work and full it works only after Milestone3.

So, how can I buy and hold FCT if I cannot trust the system to transfer them from one place to another reliably? Explorer must works in order for people to start buying it, otherwise coins can be lost in process of transferring with no way to find out who is to blame: sender or receiver. I have exactly this problem right now with Polo and yuanbaohui.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:26:54 PM

l have tried 12 words on keymaker.exe to get factoid address to check my balance when l hit enter the app just disepears,l must doing wrong,can anybody help please?
Thanks

Wait for a while it is possible to temporarily due to the Factom Explorer failure, you can also refer here directly (send PM) to BrianDeery it from the Factom team.

BrianDeery - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=134381

"Factom is down for maintenance right now. It will be back up shortly."
http://factomstatus.com/
the issue solved
Thanks very much.
whiteorg72

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:39:36 PM

Balance:

So, how can I buy and hold FCT if I cannot trust the system to transfer them from one place to another reliably? Explorer must works in order for people to start buying it, otherwise coins can be lost in process of transferring with no way to find out who is to blame: sender or receiver. I have exactly this problem right now with Polo and yuanbaohui.

You are not forced to buy, do not want to not buy. If you do not trust this project, so you do not need to buy factoids, go and buy for example Ethereum. I believe in the Factom project and hold 392k FCT since October 2015 and I no see problems Smiley

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:10:29 PM

Balance:

You are not forced to buy, do not want to not buy. If you do not trust this project, so you do not need to buy factoids, go and buy for example Ethereum. I believe in the Factom project and hold 392k FCT since October 2015 and I no see problems Smiley

My friend, I suggest you do not repeat the number of your coins so often. There re lots of dishonest people on these forums, please do not get yourself at risk of getting hacked or something similar. This is just a friendly advice, it s up to you.

Voidcrafter

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:05:22 AM

Balance:

My friend, I suggest you do not repeat the number of your coins so often. There re lots of dishonest people on these forums, please do not get yourself at risk of getting hacked or something similar. This is just a friendly advice, it s up to you.

+1 , would be carefull if you do not have 2fa your money could be gone realy quick and even with , cell phones can also get hacked.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
whiteorg72

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:48:40 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 02:03:23 AM by whiteorg72

Balance:

+1 , would be carefull if you do not have 2fa your money could be gone realy quick and even with , cell phones can also get hacked.

My friends, I am a professional programmer and work in my country in a large company to protect information against hackers and I certainly do not hold my coins at the exchange, so no hacking is impossible. Thank you for the recommendation.

My recommendation to everyone. If you do not want to sell their factoids in the near future, remove it from the exchange and place your wallet paper, thus you will protect yourself from a variety of hackers and do not lose your coins.
whiteorg72

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:54:50 AM

Factom v0.3.5 has been released. An update is needed for all users. The update fixes the bug panic: Error in initializing dChain:000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000c DBHeight:22880 i:22881 More release notes are here -
http://blog.factom.org/post/139099221714/technical-update-factom-v035
http://factomstatus.com/

whiteorg72

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:21:57 AM

I wonder how much it would take to Ethereum overtaken by Bitcoin capitalization? I think that it will be 100%, only question is how long it takes. The Factom Dev need to seriously engage in the transition in the near future from Bitcoin on Ethereum, as the future of Ethereum.
whiteorg72

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:27:04 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 07:23:56 AM by whiteorg72

I can not understand, why no one pays attention on Factom on exchanges? All coins (Ethereum, Expanse, MaidSafeCoin, Bitshares, Siacoin) are now quickly climb up. FCT does not want to go up. We have a lot of time standing in one place, even China does not want to up trade FCT, trading volumes fell. It is a pity that so far no one wants FCT Cry

In general, if you want to know the Factom developer is not profitable to coin was expensive, they have already said before, on the contrary it is better if the FCT will be cheap, since it will be more convenient and profitable for the project. Unlike Ethereum developers that help and put their money in the manipulation and movement of the value of their coins, the Factom developers of does not want to influence the course of the FCT that I think is bad for the promotion of the project, if the FCT will be stable such as example 1 or 2 dollars, then on the exchanges it is simply unnecessary to anyone, since it would be impossible to make will not be no interest to the FCT.

The Factom developers do not want someone manipulated the course of the FCT and not to those who want to put their money on the IPO and through which they were able to run your project, so that these people were able to earn in the future on a FCT rate volatility. They are only interested in their own profit, so from the beginning created the Entry Credits (EC) and FCT coins were only required to raise money for the IPO. It is my personal opinion, but I believe that this is indeed so.

Even if the this project is super great, but developers will not support course FCT coin, the expensive cost of this coin will not. I think much of this is worth considering.

Just look for example, if Vitalik Buterin team at Ethereum not have supported the course of their coins, Ethereum could not rise so high.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:34:22 AM

I can not understand, why no one pays attention on Factom on exchanges? All coins (Ethereum, Expanse, MaidSafeCoin, Bitshares, Siacoin) are now quickly climb up. FCT does not want to go up. We have a lot of time standing in one place, even China does not want to up trade FCT, trading volumes fell. It is a pity that so far no one wants FCT Cry

In general, if you want to know the Factom developer is not profitable to coin was expensive, they have already said before, on the contrary it is better if the FCT will be cheap, since it will be more convenient and profitable for the project. Unlike Ethereum developers that help and put their money in the manipulation and movement of the value of their coins, the Factom developers of does not want to influence the course of the FCT that I think is bad for the promotion of the project, if the FCT will be stable such as example 1 or 2 dollars, then on the exchanges it is simply unnecessary to anyone, since it would be impossible to make will not be no interest to the FCT.

The Factom developers do not want someone manipulated the course of the FCT and not to those who want to put their money on the IPO and through which they were able to run your project, so that these people were able to earn in the future on a FCT rate volatility. They are only interested in their own profit, so from the beginning created the Entry Credits (EC) and FCT coins were only required to raise money for the IPO. It is my personal opinion, but I believe that this is indeed so.

Even if the this project is super great, but developers will not support course FCT coin, the expensive cost of this coin will not. I think much of this is worth considering.

Just look for example, if Vitalik Buterin team at Ethereum not have supported the course of their coins, Ethereum could not rise so high.

Etherum rise is a clear pump, nothing else. Which means it ll be dumped. One of clear advantages of ether is that it is still mineable which means there s larger base of small users who are fueling this pump. Also, this PoS ability they plan to introduce later during the years helps out a bit. Still, I think both Ether and Factom can coexist cause they target different markets. Just be patient, it might take a few years but Factom will get where it should be.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: