Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115842 times)
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:06:29 PM

Yeah I just sold all my Monero and bought Factom.
It hurts my soul to sell a coin that is rising and buy into one that may drop further, but the long-term potential of Factom is just too great.
Every week or two there is a new partnership being announced or some award. Further wallet developments and integrations will only make it a more accessible product.

I'll just avoid looking at the price of FCT for a while, and hopefully in a few months from now I'll be happy I made the swap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lolikop

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:25:33 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 12:32:53 AM by lolikop

Factom market is dying a slow death. I hope no one is holding bags above 300k...it looks like we won't see above 300k for around a year or so.

My guess is this m2 "pre release" news was orchestrated for a final exit on the dying market, especially with the December Bitcoin rally. Makes me wonder if Factoids are even a good long term investment now....they could be selling everyone their idea but never come through with anything....

We will not see 300k but we will see 3M in a long run... You just continue to FUD bcoz thats what you know to do PERFECTLY....

Jay, for a second I hoped we could ignore Pap0u as forum community, but unfortunately you quoted him again and gave him once again the stage he is looking for. I really hope there will be a day that EVERYBODY here can just let him post his FUD here without feeling the need to respond. Pap0u made himself already completely ridiculous. Just look at his posts history. They really depend on whether he is long or short and on what the price is doing. In one day he can say everybody wants to exit and hours later that it goes to the moon if the price is rising. Just don't give him attention. Everybody who qoutes him or replies to him is giving him exactly what he wants. So, once more, IGNORE THE GUY... please... Whenever he post something, remember one thing: he is looking for a response and he is not worth to get one...

Just a few things here that you should keep in mind and then just ignore all FUD:

- Factom is a real company with +/- 30 people that are all known by name (which crypto currency can say that: most of them are pretty shady)
- Factom has already real business products that solve real business problems and these products are being used more and more
- Factom got grants from US Homeland Security and Bill & Melinda Gates foundation (quite some names)
- Factom won several meaningful awards
- Factom is backed by large investors like Tim Draper and every round it raises more funds (recently 4.2 million USD)
- Factom is rolling out M2, the most important Milestone of the project
- With M2 there is support for wallets like Exodus. This will attract more buyers who don't want to store coins on an exchange and it will take away FCT supply from exchanges. This supply is currently partly used for shortening the price, and that will partly disappear. Just look at the % of coins (compared to total supply) ETH and Monero have on Polo and compare that to FCT. The reason that % is so high for FCT is because of the lack of wallets. This problem will be solved soon.
- Factom has real clients and is expanding rapidly. Smartrac is a big one and will start using Factom in January with its product Dloc, expecting to increase the entries.
- Factom is a top 5 coin on Polo in terms of volume and lately even a top 3 coin. High volume means healthiness. It attracts large investors that want to be able to enter and exit at any time, for which high volume is required.
- The price of a FCT was at December 6th 2016 at 1.58 USD because of the panic of a hack. Before that event it traded around 2 USD. a few weeks later it was pumped to 3.40 after which it is stable now at 2.45USD. It's completely normal that such a pump could not hold completely. But FCT did not fall back to it's old level again and even the latest BTC pumps cannot take the price down in USD value for long. It continuously recovers if it drops with a BTC pump. This is very promising and means traders don't want to take it lower for long. I would say that every drop to low 2 USD is currently a bargain. The market believes in Factom, but the price will rise when it's the right moment. Until then you should not care about the swings and take your chances to accumulate when others panic.

+1 factom mooning soon just dont sell to early

edit: let btc rise til 1-2k fct will follow always remember if btc fails so will factom
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:14:37 AM

edit: let btc rise til 1-2k fct will follow always remember if btc fails so will factom

Yeah, BTC rise is a good thing.

FCT marketcap is still stable ~21MM, so a rise in Bitcoin will naturally show FCT/BTC price decline.

I'm just holding FCT, btc could crash here, or get a moonshot pass the highs, who knows?

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:17:45 AM

Factom market is dying a slow death. I hope no one is holding bags above 300k...it looks like we won't see above 300k for around a year or so.

My guess is this m2 "pre release" news was orchestrated for a final exit on the dying market, especially with the December Bitcoin rally. Makes me wonder if Factoids are even a good long term investment now....they could be selling everyone their idea but never come through with anything....

We will not see 300k but we will see 3M in a long run... You just continue to FUD bcoz thats what you know to do PERFECTLY....

Jay, for a second I hoped we could ignore Pap0u as forum community, but unfortunately you quoted him again and gave him once again the stage he is looking for. I really hope there will be a day that EVERYBODY here can just let him post his FUD here without feeling the need to respond. Pap0u made himself already completely ridiculous. Just look at his posts history. They really depend on whether he is long or short and on what the price is doing. In one day he can say everybody wants to exit and hours later that it goes to the moon if the price is rising. Just don't give him attention. Everybody who qoutes him or replies to him is giving him exactly what he wants. So, once more, IGNORE THE GUY... please... Whenever he post something, remember one thing: he is looking for a response and he is not worth to get one...

Just a few things here that you should keep in mind and then just ignore all FUD:

- Factom is a real company with +/- 30 people that are all known by name (which crypto currency can say that: most of them are pretty shady)
- Factom has already real business products that solve real business problems and these products are being used more and more
- Factom got grants from US Homeland Security and Bill & Melinda Gates foundation (quite some names)
- Factom won several meaningful awards
- Factom is backed by large investors like Tim Draper and every round it raises more funds (recently 4.2 million USD)
- Factom is rolling out M2, the most important Milestone of the project
- With M2 there is support for wallets like Exodus. This will attract more buyers who don't want to store coins on an exchange and it will take away FCT supply from exchanges. This supply is currently partly used for shortening the price, and that will partly disappear. Just look at the % of coins (compared to total supply) ETH and Monero have on Polo and compare that to FCT. The reason that % is so high for FCT is because of the lack of wallets. This problem will be solved soon.
- Factom has real clients and is expanding rapidly. Smartrac is a big one and will start using Factom in January with its product Dloc, expecting to increase the entries.
- Factom is a top 5 coin on Polo in terms of volume and lately even a top 3 coin. High volume means healthiness. It attracts large investors that want to be able to enter and exit at any time, for which high volume is required.
- The price of a FCT was at December 6th 2016 at 1.58 USD because of the panic of a hack. Before that event it traded around 2 USD. a few weeks later it was pumped to 3.40 after which it is stable now at 2.45USD. It's completely normal that such a pump could not hold completely. But FCT did not fall back to it's old level again and even the latest BTC pumps cannot take the price down in USD value for long. It continuously recovers if it drops with a BTC pump. This is very promising and means traders don't want to take it lower for long. I would say that every drop to low 2 USD is currently a bargain. The market believes in Factom, but the price will rise when it's the right moment. Until then you should not care about the swings and take your chances to accumulate when others panic.

+1 factom mooning soon just dont sell to early

+1 and again this prove how solid factom community is.
D-Lux

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:07:29 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 09:54:57 PM by D-Lux

Actually FCT can anchor into any blockchain. I believe ETH is the automatic "back-up" anchor w/ M2.

EDIT: FCT is one of those extremely unusual projects that is more impressive the more you learn about it. I don't know of any other project like that, with the exception of MAID. It's surreal that STEEM and XRP and others have a larger market cap. There's something almost comedic about the crypto markets ...
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:46:29 AM

Yeah, BTC rise is a good thing.

FCT marketcap is still stable ~21MM, so a rise in Bitcoin will naturally show FCT/BTC price decline.

I'm just holding FCT, btc could crash here, or get a moonshot pass the highs, who knows?

Yes, BTC will crash soon as it also needs correction & then FCT will rise to the moon...

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:43:51 AM

I d suggest not to follow price on a daily basis unless you do intent to trade on a daily basis. Two things re important, your entry price and your exit price. In the meantime, until I decide to sell, I do not care what happens.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:06:47 PM

Funny people are not talking about Factom foundation joining the hyperledger project.

People like to discuss price more here I guess.
lolikop

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:28:29 PM

Funny people are not talking about Factom foundation joining the hyperledger project.

Yes link here

https://www.hyperledger.org/announcements/2016/12/28/hyperledger-wraps-up-2016-by-welcoming-eight-new-members
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:56:30 PM

Yes link here

https://www.hyperledger.org/announcements/2016/12/28/hyperledger-wraps-up-2016-by-welcoming-eight-new-members

I know but it's funny that people here screaming moon or dead but real news is left to the side cause I guess it's less fun.
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:28:07 PM

Factom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgSTXglqXI0
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:26:35 AM

Yes link here

I know but it's funny that people here screaming moon or dead but real news is left to the side cause I guess it's less fun.

Only Trolls post here. News already received by us in Factom Slack channel. Every discussion will place there only, Not here..

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 07:26:57 AM

Thanks for sharing,interesting talk Wink
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:05:50 PM

I dont agree with Him About 2/3 cause eth and bitcoin Will go up but a little compared to others.

I made a top 3 that Will be better 2017

-Factom
-Nav coin
-Safecoin

Not cause they might be better, but a small market cap Will easy increase x5 to xxx but i dont see bitcoin
Do that ever in short term. Also bitcoin atm is Also a risky buy to much volume is centrale in China and with
Their bad capital outflow controle i do see them put a rem on bitcoin if the rise continu and the outflow to bitcoin.

Eth got more chance if raiden, sharding and Casper(Pos) succeed. But only time can tell.
Im in crypto cause i love iT, but i buy the Coins that brings me the most. I think he Didnt include that.
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:08:13 PM

I dont agree with Him About 2/3 cause eth and bitcoin Will go up but a little compared to others.

-Factom
-Nav coin
-Safecoin

Not cause they might be better, but a small market cap Will easy increase x5 to xxx but i dont see bitcoin
Do that ever in short term. Also bitcoin atm is Also a risky buy to much volume is centrale in China and with
Their bad capital outflow controle i do see them put a rem on bitcoin if the rise continu and the outflow to bitcoin.

Eth got more chance if raiden, sharding and Casper(Pos) succeed. But only time can tell.
Im in crypto cause i love iT, but i buy the Coins that brings me the most. I think he Didnt include that.

but we can agree on one thing which is Factom is one of them  Grin
neo1947

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:11:59 PM

You are welcome  Cheesy
The Beauty of alternative Media,words are spreading around regarding Factom and crypto in general.

Kinds
neo1947

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:22:15 PM

-Factom
-Nav coin
-Safecoin

but we can agree on one thing which is Factom is one of them  Grin

As an investor point of view this is the first video that l ve ever watched with over 10K viewer that mentioned Factom, l think it is very healthy indication for Factom.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:35:38 PM

Nice price jump Factom, guess BTC rally s over and now it s time to fly again.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Capoboss

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:40:47 PM

Good entry time
astmandu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:33:16 AM

From Paul Snow today on the Factom Slack in response to the progress of the M2 rollout:

"We are progressing.  No timelines from me, but will be making some statements soon.  I'll post links."
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: