Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115841 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:26:51 PM

Factom is now on Slack!

Join by following this link:
https://factomfoundation.slack.com/shared_invite/MTE3NTU3MTY1NTA1LTE0ODIwMzM0OTgtNDVkNDQzZGNjNA

Community members and developers already joined.

Is this for real?

Yes, it is! Already 43 Members, including Paul Snow!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrfrismint

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:39:07 PM

Yup. Insane buy support. Looks like it's creeping 5% daily now, a big rally is indeed ahead, at any moment. I hope everyone has filled there bags, it was a blessing they brought us so low. Factom is bringing rags to riches

Pap0u, do you realize how ridiculous you sound?  What happened to your solid prediction of 150k?

I can't figure out if your predictions are idiotic or genius...  There has to be a method to your madness.

For me, it's just pure comedy. Do you think people just forget what you have been saying for the past few weeks?

He knows that of course. Don't you think he laughs his ass off when he sees that people keep responding to his ridiculous predictions, haha. He goes with every wind direction. If the price goes up the sky is the limit, if it goes down he comes with ridiculous doom scenario's. Just funny to watch, not worth to respond though.
Ahaezod

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:41:29 PM

Factom is now on Slack!

Join by following this link:
https://factomfoundation.slack.com/shared_invite/MTE3NTU3MTY1NTA1LTE0ODIwMzM0OTgtNDVkNDQzZGNjNA

Community members and developers already joined.

Is this for real?

Yes, it is! Already 43 Members, including Paul Snow!

I'm in.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:51:11 PM

Yup. Insane buy support. Looks like it's creeping 5% daily now, a big rally is indeed ahead, at any moment. I hope everyone has filled there bags, it was a blessing they brought us so low. Factom is bringing rags to riches

Cant believe my eyes. Papu has completely changed camp.

I guess he s given up on trolling and fudding Factom and now he has focused on hyping.

I dont like either to tell u the truth.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mrfrismint

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:51:56 PM

Cant believe my eyes. Papu has completely changed camp.

I guess he s given up on trolling and fudding Factom and now he has focused on hyping.

I dont like either to tell u the truth.

That is because you keep giving him attention. I'll tell you. His predictions about a falling price will be back soon... Do us a favor and ignore it then.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:53:14 PM

Damn! Now that you say it will go up it's likely to crash Cheesy
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:57:38 PM

Damn! Now that you say it will go up it's likely to crash Cheesy

Dont worry FCTs results will always be positive. FCT is strong than any persons Predictions.

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

sandwraithBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:03:09 PM

let's me tell you guys a REAL fact

No matter which direction fct will go, this Papou will always in a winning side . Why ?
because he has already bought factom dirt cheap for a long time with his FUD and he won't sell this amount until factom reaches over 50$ per factom , right now he uses a small part of his extra btcs to play margin long/short on fct. Then he comes here to FUD or HYPE so he can gain profit.

Yup the guy is working hard to be able to buy milk for his baby  Grin Grin

In conclusion, papou has been longed Factom for a long time. Wink
Mrfrismint

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:15:27 PM

No matter which direction fct will go, this Papou will always in a winning side . Why ?
because he has already bought factom dirt cheap for a long time with his FUD and he won't sell this amount until factom reaches over 50$ per factom , right now he uses a small part of his extra btcs to play margin long/short on fct. Then he comes here to FUD or HYPE so he can gain profit.

Haha, what a nonsense. You are saying he has the power to influence the price with his messages? If he already reaches a whale that can influence the price (which I think he won't), this person is very likely not going to listen to him. Proof for this is that the last 5 times he predicted the price would go down, it went up massively. So, he has no influence. I agree that he is long FCT more likely than short. That is why he is happy when the price goes up. He just hopes to catches a bit more FCT with every meaningful dip in price, just like we all want to. Only difference is that other people on this forum don't think they can influence the price via spreading ridiculous forecasts, while he think he can. That's it...
sandwraithBTC

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:57:54 PM

Haha, what a nonsense. You are saying he has the power to influence the price with his messages? If he already reaches a whale that can influence the price (which I think he won't), this person is very likely not going to listen to him. Proof for this is that the last 5 times he predicted the price would go down, it went up massively. So, he has no influence. I agree that he is long FCT more likely than short. That is why he is happy when the price goes up. He just hopes to catches a bit more FCT with every meaningful dip in price, just like we all want to. Only difference is that other people on this forum don't think they can influence the price via spreading ridiculous forecasts, while he think he can. That's it...

Not non sense at all. My statement is from his words on cryptopia slack  Wink Wink
of course his words won't influence a lot of people but it will create DOUBT to everyone. Especially during the time factom went down. It will make some people miss a chance to buy dips. Instead of buying dips, they will try to make a bid lower because of papou's words. If you read back this thread during the dump time, you will notice that a lot of people here have tried to make bids lower (not reachable) . All thanks to Mr Papou  Grin Grin Grin
Mrfrismint

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:11:40 PM

Not non sense at all. My statement is from his words on cryptopia slack  Wink Wink
of course his words won't influence a lot of people but it will create DOUBT to everyone. Especially during the time factom went down. It will make some people miss a chance to buy dips. Instead of buying dips, they will try to make a bid lower because of papou's words. If you read back this thread during the dump time, you will notice that a lot of people here have tried to make bids lower (not reachable) . All thanks to Mr Papou  Grin Grin Grin

Way too much credits for him buddy. His messages only work for the small and less informed 'investors'. Not the big guys.. But it's ok to believe he moved the world...
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:15:48 PM

of course his words won't influence a lot of people but it will create DOUBT to everyone. Especially during the time factom went down. It will make some people miss a chance to buy dips. Instead of buying dips, they will try to make a bid lower because of papou's words. If you read back this thread during the dump time, you will notice that a lot of people here have tried to make bids lower (not reachable) . All thanks to Mr Papou  Grin Grin Grin

People talk a lot, but especially when it's about numbers and money it's usually bs. And I doubt that his posts have much if any effect. Reason is: Those who read this thread and care about Factom are informed or they are not interested and not invested.

And one can't say that his posts are sophisticated in any way. It's just Crypto-BS-business-as-usual.
nodemonster

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:23:48 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2016, 07:37:14 PM by nodemonster

of course his words won't influence a lot of people but it will create DOUBT to everyone. Especially during the time factom went down. It will make some people miss a chance to buy dips. Instead of buying dips, they will try to make a bid lower because of papou's words. If you read back this thread during the dump time, you will notice that a lot of people here have tried to make bids lower (not reachable) . All thanks to Mr Papou  Grin Grin Grin

I don't even know why this thread is still open should be closed long time ago,if you guys started to talk that Papou , a single person can influence  FCT price you do not understand the markets. this topic in this thread should be halted as it only taints the history of Factom with negative and irrelevant context
siaubas

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:24:34 PM

Where do you guys get all this crap? Some private board run by scammers where you think you have more information than everybody else? Is that where you got that amazing chart? Pap0u manipulating the market? With what? His fortune of 2 BTCs? Give me a break. It's the whales with 200, 300, 500 and more BTCs who make the price move one way or another. You think they listen to what Pap0u has to say?.. He tries to paint a different picture of himself, but Pap0u is a small fish who's been longing FCT all of this time.
His predictions are a form of venting his frustrations. Just so people would calm him down and reassure of a bright future.
D-Lux

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:26:57 PM

Conversation's moved here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/factom/comments/5j68ak/factom_community_slack/

Click link in title. Was started a couple days ago and already 72 members ... Smiley
Ahaezod

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:31:58 PM

We should rename this thread "Factom Gossip Talk Talk". A teen's blog discussion...
sandwraithBTC

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:16:24 PM

i think everyone misunderstands my talk. I am TEASING papou instead of raising him  Grin Grin
Ahaezod

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:23:40 PM

i think everyone misunderstands my talk. I am TEASING papou instead of raising him  Grin Grin

Maybe you should just stop talking about him. It's pure pollution.
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:28:53 PM

He loves me Smiley just jealous he doesn't make good profits. Either way, looks like 400k is around the corner. Fct is crazy bullish, looks like the whales officially changed sides.

sandwraithBTC

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:32:39 PM

He loves me Smiley just jealous he doesn't make good profits. Either way, looks like 400k is around the corner. Fct is crazy bullish, looks like the whales officially changed sides.

nah, i want to kick ur ass actually. Wish i knew you in real-life Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: