Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339392 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:54:29 PM

Why wait for pie-in-the-sky Bitbay when there's already things like OpenBazaar, NXT Freemarket ect?

Those aren't decentralised. That's what I (at least) was here for.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:56:52 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 01:13:51 PM by altcoinUK

Perhaps Bob is double bluffing and he is pushing too, but this is most unlikely.

Lin and Bob would have the most to gain with this. Lin owns the most Bay and Bob apparently has a large group of very unhappy schemes on his tail. Those that would want to continue Bitbay in whichever form they think has a chance would be served with a modest buy-wall. This is not a buy wall however, this is a very tiny trading volume pushing the price hoping to bait any unaware trader into buying.  

You can break it immediately by setting a buy wall underneath them of course, but then again they have enough capital to eat it and continue the game again.

You could be right. Regardles who is creating the fake volume again, it's is quite pointless to discuss whether the scammer Bob pushing the price up or the scammer Zimbeck or the scammer Steven Dai. It's like when one part of the community is arguing that the scammer Zimbeck is a more trustworthy individual than the scammer Bob.
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:29:34 PM

Perhaps Bob is double bluffing and he is pushing too, but this is most unlikely.

Lin and Bob would have the most to gain with this. Lin owns the most Bay and Bob apparently has a large group of very unhappy schemes on his tail. Those that would want to continue Bitbay in whichever form they think has a chance would be served with a modest buy-wall. This is not a buy wall however, this is a very tiny trading volume pushing the price hoping to bait any unaware trader into buying.  

You can break it immediately by setting a buy wall underneath them of course, but then again they have enough capital to eat it and continue the game again.

You could be right. Regardles who is creating the fake volume again, it's is quite pointless to discuss whether the scammer Bob pushing the price up or the scammer Zimbeck or the scammer Steven Dai. It's like when one part of the community is arguing that the scammer Zimbeck is a more trustworthy individual than the scammer Bob.

Altcoin, i was reading on the gadget coin thread, where you spoke of bay as a promising project in november, it's interesting to see that you have turned against it. More interesting that it coincides with barabbas fudding, must be after you got the btc from bob to fud, together with barabbas.. You're no better than the ppl you claim to be scammers.. Iam not even vested in bay, but it's pretty obvious you have an agenda here...
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:35:38 PM

You're all a bunch off kiddos with no brain. Gosh.....every crypto will be destroyed. There was so many promising coins and now even bitbay is going to an end.....

promising coins.

L

O

L

Only thing promising in crypto is pump & dump. Rest is fairytale.

Haha true.
Everyone knew this was a pump and dump scam. No one is innocent.
You're all responsible for your losses.

Why don't you people learn from your mistakes ?

Do you know how long it took me to identify the scam ?
One second, in one click : https://github.com/Bitbaydev/bitbay "page not found"
There is no github, there is no code, there is no devs, there is no BitBay.

Greed is a bitch. I like how people complain about p&d but in core of their heart they're begging for someone to pump the price so they can run away with profit.

Truth is I never invested in Bay to make profit. I bought because I was interested in marketplace and still am unless someone comes out and tell me that plan has changed. I have around 100k worth of products that I'm looking to dump in marketplace once it's launched. Keeping my fingers crossed and time will tell the rest.

Why wait for pie-in-the-sky Bitbay when there's already things like OpenBazaar, NXT Freemarket ect?

I'm not putting my products on a site that isn't even hack proof. Smart contract plus double lock is what got me interested in this Bay. Protection is extremely vital when it comes to buying/selling products online from/to strangers.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bernays

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:36:10 PM

Man. I was a believer in Bay. But damn, was i wrong.  Undecided

I dont wanna invest anymore in crypto. It is all a big scam.

Cant believe this shit is still at this price. Who in his right mind wanna invest now is beyond me.

Nobody, absolutely nobody is investing.

Just like from day one the volume was fake, the current volume is fake as well. Zimbeck & Stven Dai try to pump the thing to attract even more naive investors into this scam and keep their shameful project going while their 5-6 remaining pathetic hardcore cheerleader "investors" support them in the tragicomic official thread that pretends nothing has happened - when in fact Zimbeck & Co pulled off the year biggest digital currency scam.

You're one of the few losers who are still afraid of Robert and sinking with the boat? He'll send shit your way when it's time.
TheTruthAboutBob

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:37:31 PM

I'm an insider from Bobs team. What is really going on here is the team is actually quite large. They want a few things like Bitcoins, destruction of altcoins, and removal of people who make destructive technology. Most of the profiles here are fake. And i mean MOST. 4 star accounts, mostly n00bs, most brand new

Since im not here to argue. This post is here think what you will. Some of the profiles they have been preparing for a long time. This group has been in Bitcoin for a while.

Its not just about Troll accounts.

Listen carefully, any profile that attempts to distort the truth, or take the pressure off Bob is 100% fake. This project they were trying to hurt people like Dave directly from the beginning. It was a set up. They wanted him out of crypto.

I really hope investors reads this and hopefully Dave sees it (im sure he was upset by what these lowlife fucks were doing) I want him to know. There are people out there Dave, that wanna help you. This is the most I can do. The profiles are mostly fake. Any investor who reads this. Needs to know this. Anyone who reads this and knows in their heart for it to be true. Let others know.

Any investor who thinks this was just a scum bag Bob stealing bitcoins and screwing his whole team do not know half of what is really going on

If you read what most of the profiles are doing, is they are trying to confuse people, take attention off of the guilty parties (Bob Ryan the people they work with)
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:40:12 PM

I'm an insider from Bobs team. What is really going on here is the team is actually quite large. They want a few things like Bitcoins, destruction of altcoins, and removal of people who make destructive technology. Most of the profiles here are fake. And i mean MOST. 4 star accounts, mostly n00bs, most brand new

Since im not here to argue. This post is here think what you will. Some of the profiles they have been preparing for a long time. This group has been in Bitcoin for a while.

Listen carefully, any profile that attempts to distort the truth, or take the pressure off Bob is 100% fake. This project they were trying to hurt people like Dave directly from the beginning. It was a set up. They wanted him out of crypto.

I really hope investors reads this and hopefully Dave sees it (im sure he was upset by what these lowlife fucks were doing) I want him to know. There are people out there Dave, that wanna help you. This is the most I can do. The profiles are mostly fake. Any investor who reads this. Needs to know this. Anyone who reads this and knows in their heart for it to be true. Let others know.

Any investor who thinks this was just a scum bag Bob stealing bitcoins and screwing his whole team do not know half of what is really going on

If you read what most of the profiles are doing, is they are trying to confuse people, take attention off of the guilty parties (Bob Ryan the people they work with)

strong username to post content ratio.

You're right and anyone who has been in crypto long enough can see what is going here. It's only new people I'm worried about.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Levole11

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:40:57 PM

this is pretty obvious, isnt it barabbas and altcoin?
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:46:33 PM

it's interesting to see that you have turned against it. More interesting that it coincides with barabbas fudding, must be after you got the btc from bob to fud, together with barabbas.. You're no better than the ppl you claim to be scammers..

LoL.

That's been fairly obvious for a while. Altcoin's too much of a stuck record to be authentic.

Generally limits his posts to a vocabulary of about 10 words

Maybe we just have to wait for his battery to run out.

unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:47:43 PM

^^ fckin lol

Grin

I can bet that if you create an altcoin using that picture as logo it'll moon overnight. Hilarious!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
astrobitcoin

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:48:05 PM

it's funny how most of the (smart) people here already understood the role of most of the accounts throwing shit to this project,
the whole operations was conducted in such a bad/retarded way that anyone could get what's going on..

this shit storm was an organised criminal operation! bob, ryan, and all the licking assess accounts must pay back the money the investors lost during this attacks!

luckly those attacks were so badly crafted that the project can now get back to life and deliver the tech we are all waiting
Levole11

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:50:20 PM

it's interesting to see that you have turned against it. More interesting that it coincides with barabbas fudding, must be after you got the btc from bob to fud, together with barabbas.. You're no better than the ppl you claim to be scammers..

LoL.

That's been fairly obvious for a while. Altcoin's too much of a stuck record to be authentic.

Grin Grin Grin
astrobitcoin

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:53:51 PM

LoL.

i laught at altcoinuk obsession and dumbness like nothing else in last few days.. i guess that guy falls asleep with the mantra "david zimbeck is a scammer, david zimbeck is a scammer, "
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:00:58 PM

I can see where he's coming from. No stone should be left unturned and the more complete the puzzle the better we're able to at least prevent these things from happening again. AltcoinUK is currently this community's immune system trying to learn from an infection.

Yeah it doesn't really matter who's doing the pumping. It could even be a complete(ly retarded) outsider. All parties holding a large part of the volume, and that's all involved, will benefit from a pump like this.
The Sound And Fury

Activity: 30
Merit: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:02:24 PM

Intermezzo:

Everyone has their fatal flaws.

In our story, gentle reader, Bob is, of course, the largest figure, and clearly the most flawed. And flaws are what lead to tragic falls from grace.  Stay with me, gentle reader as the candle mutters low. We will see Bob fall. We will see others fall. Can you feel them here all around us in the shadows of this thread? Trying not to fall?

You are with me now on this journey, across the wine-dark sea that stretches from Cloak to Swift and BitBay. We have heard the scream in the darkness of little BitSwift being born. BitSwift’s ungodly sibling Bay lies still hidden in the womb. She will emerge in due course as our candle gutters low.

We spoke of flaws. And greatness, and how they are perhaps two sides of the same coin. The hustler Bob had one enormous greatness. He liked people. More than bitcoin, more than rented powerboats and blow, he liked to talk with people, hear about their lives, draw out their stories. My former brothers-in-arms, you all know this. You, in Panama. You, in London. You who lived on pizza. All of you traveling now in the darkness of this thread. Outcast ronin. It’s why we all liked talking to Bob, deep in the night, streets empty beyond the window. He was our charismatic leader. And he genuinely liked us.

But charismatic leaders come in all different forms. In the darkest of Greek tragedies, the best ones enter quietly, late in the second act. Unrecognized.

And as darkness fell over the battlefield that night of Librex, little did we know who was about to enter our group, and change so much of what came next.  

1FSoiJ2eLKw4Gso8M1uF9jSnAmogx8Xtnr
seabirds

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:07:23 PM

Where is dev? Sad Huh
Levole11

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:13:45 PM

Bob ripped the group off. They are the biggest victims of the scam. Members of the group have been dropping like flies, it is far from being "quite large". The group just wanted to make some extra BTC, they weren't out to destroy altcoins and or anything else. It is unfortunate that the biggest victims of the scam are hardly being acknowledged. Through this scam though, bob has actually created a new group, a group that is devoted to doing everything they can to destroy him. This new group has no morals, they are willing to do whatever it takes to get back at him, weather that be directly, or indirectly, by getting to those whom he cares about.

yeah, that's probably the reason he goes to polynesian islands.. Yeah right.. Smiley
Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:21:34 PM

Bob ripped the group off. They are the biggest victims of the scam. Members of the group have been dropping like flies, it is far from being "quite large". The group just wanted to make some extra BTC, they weren't out to destroy altcoins and or anything else. It is unfortunate that the biggest victims of the scam are hardly being acknowledged. Through this scam though, bob has actually created a new group, a group that is devoted to doing everything they can to destroy him. This new group has no morals, they are willing to do whatever it takes to get back at him, weather that be directly, or indirectly, by getting to those whom he cares about.

yeah, that's probably the reason he goes to polynesian islands.. Yeah right.. Smiley

Lol bobs group the biggest victims of this are they??

What the guys who brought into the ico and expected their btc back from bob?

Don't talk shit they are the ones who half deserved it,,

open your eyes ffs

Levole11

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:23:29 PM

open your eyes ffs

fuck off.. you don't get to decide what my eyes  see.. Are you AltcoinUK btw?  Smiley
Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:26:48 PM

open your eyes ffs

fuck off.. you don't get to decide what my eys want to see..

I assume you mean eyes, and if you can read i never said what to look at i just simply said open them you strange little man,,

Oh we are the biggest victims because we didn’t get bay and bitcoin

LMAO!!

loser like your master bob..
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: