Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:45:41 PM

Here are a few more chats for you guys to look over...

I'll release more and more over the coming days and weeks and I'll save the best for last!!

lol, happy for you to waste your time here and post your logs.  But the community has seen all they need and we are well aware of the who played what role in this.  Maybe you think your innocent in this and are the liberator of information.  The reality is you are digging the hole much deeper for yourself and once the logs are public there is no going back.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:54:56 PM

****cut lots, left the important word****

Surreal.

This is just.......amazing is probably also a good word for it.
Though there are no good words for this shit, tbh.
I'm completely fucking disgusted..........we should be at least a little bit better than this.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
BAYproviser

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:02:23 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 03:57:53 AM by BAYproviser

the new bitbay official forum is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0

this comment will get delete 100% sure so hope you see it before it does

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:05:28 PM

Just shoot them all and let god sort out the mess.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:07:43 PM

Here are a few more chats for you guys to look over...

I'll release more and more over the coming days and weeks and I'll save the best for last!!

lol, happy for you to waste your time here and post your logs.  But the community has seen all they need and we are well aware of the who played what role in this.  Maybe you think your innocent in this and are the liberator of information.  The reality is you are digging the hole much deeper for yourself and once the logs are public there is no going back.

He is cherry picking the logs thats why it takes him so long to get them. Just like his paid FUD team. Meanwhile he STILL has 691 BTC of ICO money.
BAYproviser

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:13:16 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 03:58:22 AM by BAYproviser

the new bitbay official forum is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0

this comment will get delete 100% sure so hope you see it before it does

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:15:03 PM

That's worth clarifying. Bob or his team currently owns the Bitbay team account. Mind you, that also the account that moderates this thread.
hossy

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:16:50 PM

where is the new thread
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:17:26 PM

He is cherry picking the logs thats why it takes him so long to get them. Just like his paid FUD team. Meanwhile he STILL has 691 BTC of ICO money.

That's a quarter of a million dollars in case anyone can't count.

In "scams" the usual path for the money to take is *from* the scammed *to* the scammer  Wink

Therefore a shortcut to wading through all of Bob's epic screenplays presents itself - just find out where the money ended up.

CLUE:

Ima sell all my bay
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:20:52 PM

I think bob really wanted to pump the coin as planned but he also started dumping as he saw that bter guy dumping his 440 million bitbay he bought with phantom bitcoin, right? He may have seen that he has no chance against it.
So this bter guy is the biggest scammer in that case?

It's worrying more and more. The scammer scammed themselves and all other people, too.

Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:36:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-rkpgchJOA#t=14
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:05:11 AM

Also Bob is equally making his friend Gekko look bad. The only reason i defended this project was because there as absolutely no way to proceed otherwise. All of these peoples reputations were at risk. Bob threatens BTER to release chat logs. Its like social suicide.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:07:31 AM

Steven bought 0.44B coins from the ICO on bter using a PHANTOM bter account loaded with PHANTOM btc...

so  over 1200 btc volume was faked at least.. and all by steven!!!

Jeez. That's bad - almost as bad as the Central Bank of Japan creating fake volume by printing fake money to buy Japanese Government debt (but not quite  Wink )

Lol I wonder where Japan learned those economics toknormal
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:11:07 AM

stuff

+1

Grin

many will still go the denial road, they don't like the truth rubbed in their faces

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:14:30 AM

many will still go the denial road, they don't like the truth rubbed in their faces

I am going the denial road.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:20:23 AM

Lol I wonder where Japan learned those economics toknormal

Does the bold type indicate that you think Japan learned those economics from me ?
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:28:46 AM

[11/3/2014 6:29:40 PM] David Zimbeck: i just wanted to make sure my name is not used for profit
[11/3/2014 6:30:03 PM] David Zimbeck: because it could harm my reputation otherwise

It's clear David that they had already planned on using your name to hype the coin and then dump. But they got mad when they figured out you got 10% of bay on top of your initial btc. So they threw a fucking tantrum and brought the curtains down to try and throw you under the bus while your trying to cover their ass and try to keep from exposing Steven and Lin. I've read all the logs and all I can see is the pumped you too. They hyped u to think thy we're gonna be behind you and your tech and take this project to super stardom and I elieve it could have worked even if it was started on shady ground. Buying your own ICO to make it look more inticing to investors is criminal.

The really fucked up part to me is where Bob promises Lin in the beginning to not expose the btc address where he released the ICO funds early and trying to upstage David he releases the logs with convos between bob and Lin and those to me are the most damaging and the most criminal. You sold out your partners because your pissed the only talent in the coin got more bay than you? N then I try to extort the bay from David so oh would have more to dump? Fuckin outrageous pompas asshole. You ae a text book sociopath when no reguard for who you hurt. This could very well destroy Bter. It's still hard to digest this all but I'm sure this was not the first coin to go this path, bob leaves a long trail of destruction begin him and that you guys trusted him when he openly admits what he does. I understand you say you didnt know who he was before but I found out about bob shortly after I came to crypto, he's fucked more people than the pope. I hope you have learned a hard lesson about lookin into who you do business with because ultimately they can bring u down with them and I know put a better person that David.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:36:31 AM

Mac Wallet with contracts imminent ?

Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:44:33 AM

all those features are available right now in CounterParty

They're not really.

I never invested in XCP because I see it as a third party brokering service. For example XCP got a rise last month because it brought Etherium together with Bitcoin which on the face of it seems like a match made in heaven - the biggest technology of the future wedded to the biggest technology of the past.

But think about it. By investing in Counterparty, you're not gaining any stakeholding in either of the two original technologies - just the broker. So I left it alone because we have limited funds for hedging.

On the other hand Bitbay / Backcoin / Halo etc are original technologies and involve the original developer of those technologies. You DO get a stakeholding in them plus if you're technical like me, it can be quite interesting following the whole project development and trying new stuff out regardless of its valuation.

Bitbay also has a potentially killer market by directly targeting a specific sector the way it does. That's always a very powerful lever in software development because you don't have to generalise all the solutions to solve every possible problem - the business logic that has to be supported is always well defined. This makes for rapid progress towards both project and marketing milestones and should not be tossed away lightly.

That's why I'd like this work to continue because it does have some authentic aspects to it who's merits potentially far outweigh the nonsense politics of the IPO.

You do get stakeholding with CounterParty though; even if CounterParty is an abstraction layer on-top of bitcoin rather than it's own blockchain (which is a great thing, because you have full compatability with that protocol= can send and retrieve assets on normal BTC addresses, export to BTC paper wallets or armory cold-storage etc and benefit from hundreds of PetaHash worth of security protecting nearly 5 billion $ )

XCP is the token required to use some features of the CounterParty protocol. Just like BTC is required to use some features of the Bitcoin protocol.  It's the protocol that's the real valuable thing, the token is just the share of ownership of the value in the protocol.  Aside from the ethereum features CounterParty was completely developed from scratch, not just another junk scrypt clone with features tacked on top like many of the offerings on this forum today.

Ethereum created a smart contract framework written in the serpent language; which is essentially python. These serpent smart contracts do not exist on any main-net  only on ETH testing grounds, where they will plan to be executed when ethereum is ready.

CounterParty essentially ported this turing complete language to be able to run on Bitcoin just as a bonus- that is completely a side feature to it's initial offerings . It was never promised, never advertised just silently added one day. So now you have a choice to spend XCP to run smart contracts on the proven battle tested Bitcoin blockchain or spend ETH to run it on Ethereum blockchain. XCP spent on smart contracts gets distributed amongst all holders, and XCP is already not only inflationary but actively deflationary (asset issuance & tx fees all consume small amounts of XCP) . You obviously wouldn't be getting a stake in ETH since there is no requirement for ETH, that doesn't mean you are investing in a broker however.

Just looking at the features BitBay is supposedly offering in the flashy graphics in OP:

Decentralized marketplace- CounterParty was the first to release a decentralized crypto exchange, with deterministic order matching - https://counterwallet.io/
Decentralized, trustless sports betting CounterParty, was the first to release  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645322.0
Bartering - (commodities exchange) - CounterParty enabled this a long time ago too, here is one example: http://www.digitaltangibletrust.com.
  • Buy gold or silver with cash (USD, GB, EURO) or bitcoins from our reputable Gold & Bitcoin trading partners
  • Receive and trade gold or silver tokens on your bitcoin address at an exchange or sell your gold tokens for bitcoins
  • Secure all your gold or silver under bonded and insured custody with daily Proof of Custody

Same story with derivatives, smart property, IOT, although all are in such nascent stages right now. Trustless international trade is a given, same with banks. employment contracts are possible with smart contracts although a bit of a pipe dream outside of die hard crypto fetishists, same with lawyers.

Maybe it sounds like I have a hard on for XCP, but it's just an example-  Everything offered here is just re-hypothecation of existing tech, with marketing pizzaz on top so the noobs lap it up. These kind of scams have been going of for so long it's incredible there is still a supply of suckers left to bleed dry.. after the countrycoins and anoncoins now it's the turn of smart contract scams and shitcoins..

bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:52:53 AM

all those features are available right now in CounterParty

They're not really.

I never invested in XCP because I see it as a third party brokering service. For example XCP got a rise last month because it brought Etherium together with Bitcoin which on the face of it seems like a match made in heaven - the biggest technology of the future wedded to the biggest technology of the past.

But think about it. By investing in Counterparty, you're not gaining any stakeholding in either of the two original technologies - just the broker. So I left it alone because we have limited funds for hedging.

On the other hand Bitbay / Backcoin / Halo etc are original technologies and involve the original developer of those technologies. You DO get a stakeholding in them plus if you're technical like me, it can be quite interesting following the whole project development and trying new stuff out regardless of its valuation.

Bitbay also has a potentially killer market by directly targeting a specific sector the way it does. That's always a very powerful lever in software development because you don't have to generalise all the solutions to solve every possible problem - the business logic that has to be supported is always well defined. This makes for rapid progress towards both project and marketing milestones and should not be tossed away lightly.

That's why I'd like this work to continue because it does have some authentic aspects to it who's merits potentially far outweigh the nonsense politics of the IPO.

You do get stakeholding with CounterParty though; even if CounterParty is an abstraction layer on-top of bitcoin rather than it's own blockchain (which is a great thing, because you have full compatability with that protocol= can send and retrieve assets on normal BTC addresses, export to BTC paper wallets or armory cold-storage etc and benefit from hundreds of PetaHash worth of min )

XCP is the token required to use some features of the CounterParty protocol. Just like BTC is required to use some features of the Bitcoin protocol.  It's the protocol that's the real valuable thing, the token is just the share of ownership of the value in the protocol.  Aside from the ethereum features CounterParty was completely developed from scratch, not just another junk scrypt clone with features tacked on top like many of the offerings on this forum today.

Ethereum created a smart contract framework written in the serpent language; which is essentially python. These serpent smart contracts do not exist on any main-net  only on ETH testing grounds, where they will plan to be executed when ethereum is ready.

CounterParty essentially ported this turing complete language to be able to run on Bitcoin just as a bonus- that is completely a side feature to it's initial offerings . It was never promised, never advertised just silently added one day. So now you have a choice to spend XCP to run smart contracts on the proven battle tested Bitcoin blockchain or spend ETH to run it on Ethereum blockchain. XCP spent on smart contracts gets distributed amongst all holders, and XCP is already not only inflationary but actively deflationary (asset issuance & tx fees all consume small amounts of XCP) . You obviously wouldn't be getting a stake in ETH since there is no requirement for ETH, that doesn't mean you are investing in a broker however.

Just looking at the features BitBay is supposedly offering in the flashy graphics in OP:

Decentralized marketplace- CounterParty was the first to release a decentralized crypto exchange, with deterministic order matching - https://counterwallet.io/
Decentralized, trustless sports betting CounterParty, was the first to release  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645322.0
Bartering - (commodities exchange) - CounterParty enabled this a long time ago too, here is one example: http://www.digitaltangibletrust.com.
  • Buy gold or silver with cash (USD, GB, EURO) or bitcoins from our reputable Gold & Bitcoin trading partners
  • Receive and trade gold or silver tokens on your bitcoin address at an exchange or sell your gold tokens for bitcoins
  • Secure all your gold or silver under bonded and insured custody with daily Proof of Custody

Same story with derivatives, smart property, IOT, although all are in such nascent stages right now. Trustless international trade is a given, same with banks. employment contracts are possible with smart contracts although a bit of a pipe dream outside of die hard crypto fetishists, same with lawyers.

Maybe it sounds like I have a hard on for XCP, but it's just an example-  Everything offered here is just re-hypothecation of existing tech, with marketing pizzaz on top so the noobs lap it up. These kind of scams have been going of for so long it's incredible there is still a supply of suckers left to bleed dry.. after the countrycoins and anoncoins now it's the turn of smart contract scams and shitcoins..

and you think this thread is the best place to advertise XCP?!  Huh lol

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: