Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:22:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339392 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:58:59 PM

Cheesy

Seriously though. ICO should be fine if we had a format that was as robust as regulated IPOs.
DeezCoinz

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:14:20 PM

Cheesy

Seriously though. ICO should be fine if we had a format that was as robust as regulated IPOs.

Yup. But that would require regulations and underwriters and stuff.
Diabolic

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:45:38 PM

I'm already ahead of the curve in getting retribution for the Initial Coin Offering investors. I've had some lengthy conversations with multiple national lawyers who specialize in Cyber Security and Fraud. Currently we are choosing the best source for representation to determine the best path for quick prosecution. So far it seems best to focus on those holding U.S. passports and Bter exchange as a fraudulent website. If anything, we can make it impossible for these guys to enter the USA again without answering to authorities.

I encourage those who have been affected to send me a PM with your testimony. It's easier to reference when talking about the case.

I also encourage those involved in the Initial Coin Offering itself to drop me a line. Cooperation makes things easier on all parties.

I'm not asking for any money and I will personally be funding the initial resources and filings.

Ok "Diabolic"... I mean Ryan/Bob lol. I remember your fake profile from the unmoderated thread.

The fact you think I am someone I'm not shows how delusional you are. No, I'm not Bob, or Ryan, but I have been in contact with both of them to acquire more information.

Actually, you and Lin are the only ones who havent contacted me personally yet regarding details.

Everyone involved will see justice, those who choose not to cooperate will be targeted first. David, we already have enough information about you. Your relatives will receive the letters first (SEC). At this point, I have been given enough info about you from your friends and partners, your role and replies to me are no longer needed and will be ignored. Carry on, I have work to do.
elenorrigby

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:04:07 PM

The problem with this forum is that everyone can purport to be anyone claiming they're about to do anything. 

Not true. You have to have the quality Tek to be able to claim to be developing a new Pseudo CryptoCurrency. I have been working alone in secrecy for nearly two years and am now nearly ready to announce "ZuttCoin" on BCT. The announcement of the coin and it's ICO will be made as soon as my passport arrives in the mail. The ICO will be capped at 4000 BTC and run for 7 days or until the cap is met. All development and marketing of ZuttCoin, ZuttWallet, and ZuttMarket will be done by only me, so you can be sure that no one else can run off with the ICO money. ZuttCoin will have an initial offering price of 0.00022000 BTC. The coin is being pre-mined, there will be a run of 12,000,000,000 coins and if any should be remaining after the ICO, they will be erased from my hard drive. Rather than have anyone I can't trust run the ICO, I will have have the coins on sale on BTER myself, from a wallet that only I control. No more phoney ICOs. Now the important stuff, the Tec. The ZuttCoin will be the primary mode of transaction on the ZuttMarket. The ZuttMarket will supply IOT, M2M, SmartContracts, SmartTransactions, SmartPrograms. SmartCoins, SmartWallets and SmartOperators. It will be totally decentralized. The ZuttWallet will contain Tek to support all SmartOperations of the market. SmartOperators are autonomous programmatic nodes that transverse the market topology ensuring that no objectionable materials are available for sale at any time. Any ZuttCoin user will be able to post items for sale, trade or give-away. There will be NullZuttCoins to handle the giveaways. The ZuttMarketNetwork will be capable of interfacing with multiple other marketplaces as they arise, using the ZuttProtocol, which I have designed. In this way, ZuttMarketNetwork will become an autonomous self-aware entity that will be able to peg the ZuttCoin to the value that is appropriate for any hour of any given day. SmartPrograms will interact to create more value in ZuttCoins over time, eventually making ZuttCoin the container for most of the value on Earth. It will then drive economies in ways that are beneficial to mankind. Eventually by way of self replicating improvements it will eridicate most of the problems mankind faces today. It will become Internet 2.0 and beyond. ZuttMarket will embed itself in all devices that are enabled for IOT. For instance, if a SmartLed burns out in your house, that device will utilize the ZuttMarket to schedule a repair at a price that is agreeable to all parties and seal it with an indestructible SmartContract enforced by Smart Devices under SmartProgram control that are self designed for that purpose. Who am I and how will I do this? My name is irrelevant because this is being done for the betterment of mankind. I am a developer with 20 years experience designing and building decentralization applications and financial transaction platforms in Java, C++, C#, Powershell, Python, Ruby-on-Rails and a new language of my own design "ZuttCode". I have advanced degrees from MIT and Harvard in Artificial Intelligence design and implementation. I have been toiling in secret and have 90% of the coding complete and working in my lab. I need the ICO money to purchase several thousand Desktop machines to provide my simulation platform. I will be announcing all ZuttProducts Real Soon Now. You'd better get in on the ICO quick, because VC companies are already hearing about the Tek and calling me but I want to give you the opportunity to participate in the most revolutionary project in the history of mankind. Please join me. I will rock your world.

frickin hilarious man, good one !
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:37:36 PM

The problem with this forum is that everyone can purport to be anyone claiming they're about to do anything. 

Not true. You have to have the quality Tek to be able to claim to be developing a new Pseudo CryptoCurrency. I have been working alone in secrecy for nearly two years and am now nearly ready to announce "ZuttCoin" on BCT. The announcement of the coin and it's ICO will be made as soon as my passport arrives in the mail. The ICO will be capped at 4000 BTC and run for 7 days or until the cap is met. All development and marketing of ZuttCoin, ZuttWallet, and ZuttMarket will be done by only me, so you can be sure that no one else can run off with the ICO money. ZuttCoin will have an initial offering price of 0.00022000 BTC. The coin is being pre-mined, there will be a run of 12,000,000,000 coins and if any should be remaining after the ICO, they will be erased from my hard drive. Rather than have anyone I can't trust run the ICO, I will have have the coins on sale on BTER myself, from a wallet that only I control. No more phoney ICOs. Now the important stuff, the Tec. The ZuttCoin will be the primary mode of transaction on the ZuttMarket. The ZuttMarket will supply IOT, M2M, SmartContracts, SmartTransactions, SmartPrograms. SmartCoins, SmartWallets and SmartOperators. It will be totally decentralized. The ZuttWallet will contain Tek to support all SmartOperations of the market. SmartOperators are autonomous programmatic nodes that transverse the market topology ensuring that no objectionable materials are available for sale at any time. Any ZuttCoin user will be able to post items for sale, trade or give-away. There will be NullZuttCoins to handle the giveaways. The ZuttMarketNetwork will be capable of interfacing with multiple other marketplaces as they arise, using the ZuttProtocol, which I have designed. In this way, ZuttMarketNetwork will become an autonomous self-aware entity that will be able to peg the ZuttCoin to the value that is appropriate for any hour of any given day. SmartPrograms will interact to create more value in ZuttCoins over time, eventually making ZuttCoin the container for most of the value on Earth. It will then drive economies in ways that are beneficial to mankind. Eventually by way of self replicating improvements it will eridicate most of the problems mankind faces today. It will become Internet 2.0 and beyond. ZuttMarket will embed itself in all devices that are enabled for IOT. For instance, if a SmartLed burns out in your house, that device will utilize the ZuttMarket to schedule a repair at a price that is agreeable to all parties and seal it with an indestructible SmartContract enforced by Smart Devices under SmartProgram control that are self designed for that purpose. Who am I and how will I do this? My name is irrelevant because this is being done for the betterment of mankind. I am a developer with 20 years experience designing and building decentralization applications and financial transaction platforms in Java, C++, C#, Powershell, Python, Ruby-on-Rails and a new language of my own design "ZuttCode". I have advanced degrees from MIT and Harvard in Artificial Intelligence design and implementation. I have been toiling in secret and have 90% of the coding complete and working in my lab. I need the ICO money to purchase several thousand Desktop machines to provide my simulation platform. I will be announcing all ZuttProducts Real Soon Now. You'd better get in on the ICO quick, because VC companies are already hearing about the Tek and calling me but I want to give you the opportunity to participate in the most revolutionary project in the history of mankind. Please join me. I will rock your world.
GTFO with this shit. Have you completely lost your fucking mind? Real investors lost money on bitbay and u think u can wrote up a poorly written post outlining everything bitbay offered ad say it's a new coin. Zuttcoin? More like buttcoin. All coins will be from a wallet only you control. Nice try ass wad. Go take your Zutt Butt Shit Coin somewhere else.
Decentradical

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:11:32 PM

Cheesy

Yup. But that would require regulations and underwriters and stuff.

In the old world it does. But come on, if we can make trustless currency and trustless contracts then we should be able to create trustless icos as well.
whetherman

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 10:16:55 PM

GTFO with this shit. Have you completely lost your fucking mind? Real investors lost money on bitbay and u think u can wrote up a poorly written post outlining everything bitbay offered ad say it's a new coin. Zuttcoin? More like buttcoin. All coins will be from a wallet only you control. Nice try ass wad. Go take your Zutt Butt Shit Coin somewhere else.

I think you missing the irony part bud......
DeezCoinz

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:22:56 AM

Apparently you are expressing your mistrust of my proposal and perhaps of myself. I am deeply disappointed that I was not eloquent enough to sway you, or as you put it "u think u can wrote up a poorly written post". It disturbs me that you have denigrated my new coin by casting aspersions upon it such as "your Zutt Butt Shit Coin". Since I have failed to gain your trust and support, I will offer a small enticement to the first 50 individuals that buy ZuttCoins at the introductory ICO price.

The first 50 individuals to participate can also, for $29.95, receive a limited issue recently minted Golden ZuttCoin of their own in a beautiful simulated wood case, with instructions and a cloth to keep it looking sparkling as our future will be. Imagine how envious your friends and relatives will be. I hope you will find it in your heart to join us. In my hands, your Bitcoin will shape a bright new future!

Cryptosis

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:44:05 AM

I think you missing the irony part bud......
No I got the irony part bud, it just isn't fucking funny
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:16:47 AM

I'm already ahead of the curve in getting retribution for the Initial Coin Offering investors. I've had some lengthy conversations with multiple national lawyers who specialize in Cyber Security and Fraud. Currently we are choosing the best source for representation to determine the best path for quick prosecution. So far it seems best to focus on those holding U.S. passports and Bter exchange as a fraudulent website. If anything, we can make it impossible for these guys to enter the USA again without answering to authorities.

I encourage those who have been affected to send me a PM with your testimony. It's easier to reference when talking about the case.

I also encourage those involved in the Initial Coin Offering itself to drop me a line. Cooperation makes things easier on all parties.

I'm not asking for any money and I will personally be funding the initial resources and filings.

Ok "Diabolic"... I mean Ryan/Bob lol. I remember your fake profile from the unmoderated thread.

The fact you think I am someone I'm not shows how delusional you are. No, I'm not Bob, or Ryan, but I have been in contact with both of them to acquire more information.

Actually, you and Lin are the only ones who havent contacted me personally yet regarding details.

Everyone involved will see justice, those who choose not to cooperate will be targeted first. David, we already have enough information about you. Your relatives will receive the letters first (SEC). At this point, I have been given enough info about you from your friends and partners, your role and replies to me are no longer needed and will be ignored. Carry on, I have work to do.

I was hired as a developer(and still doing the task I was hired to do), there is no law that was broken. Also, your chat history has only been about me. (what a shock) you only have been in contact with Bob and Ryan. You mean the guys that created and pumped the project, got a rebate and abandoned it? Yes add to boot defamation, brand damage extortion, threats etc. You really need to get a life.
DeezCoinz

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:47:00 PM

No I got the irony part bud, it just isn't fucking funny

I apologize. I didn't mean to piss anyone off.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:37:48 AM

Any update, David?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:15:31 AM

Any update, David?

yeah for sure, please move to the new thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531

and also reddit.com/r/bitbay

all of the updates are there. The community is working on slack and ive got an updated client coming shortly.
DeezCoinz

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:52:31 PM

Shit just went mainstream.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113238/chat-logs-allegedly-show-bter-creating-and-pumping-its-own-coin
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:09:07 PM

I've been watching this thread since page 10........first post and last post re. Bay, this shit was wrong from the start given all parties involved, manipulation and the sort, MANY people are now bagholding.  It'll take crazy momentum and funds to push it back to even the IPO, IF that ever happens it'll take awhile.  I'm sure the dev(s) will work hard to get it back on track but who knows how long that'll take after this sort of damage and backstabbing bullshit from everyone scheming.

Put a fork in Bay, she's done like dinner.

Kiss

***Whale watching***
sucksyd

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:54:48 AM

Any update, David?

yeah for sure, please move to the new thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531

and also reddit.com/r/bitbay

all of the updates are there. The community is working on slack and ive got an updated client coming shortly.
It appears that none of your updates will save this bay.In the end,time proves you are AAAA LOSER D-Z,a KHMER rouge.
lousy !!!!!!!
1echo

scams hunter!

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:03:37 AM

this scam is dead it seems heh

Decentradical

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:30:21 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 05:13:49 PM

https://github.com/Bitbaydev/bitbay 404 error
Please, post repository and we will list last round winner coin.

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:08:51 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 07:49:15 PM by Kevinrasf

https://github.com/Bitbaydev/bitbay 404 error
Please, post repository and we will list last round winner coin.

Hello!

This thread is not offical and is hosted by a scammer called Bobsurplus.

Please visit the legit thread of BitBay at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0

https://github.com/bitbayteam/bitbay

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: