Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339392 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:44:04 PM

this is one fun thread  Grin

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:47:58 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 08:00:28 PM by EmilioMann

implying implacable implications and not being objectively objective

From the beginning... long time ago in a galaxy far far away being told by someone from bob's group.
I think the story will end with some severed heads and impaled bodies by Chinese mafia

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850267.msg9844477#msg9844477

Shrikez

Activity: 399
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:54:46 PM

Once upon a time there was a guy named Bob.

To be continued.

This is nice reading and very entertaining!

Please stop whatever you're doing and keep writing!

Grin

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:58:58 PM

This thread is gold. It should be stickied at the top to show how low pointless fighting and shilling can go.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:05:53 PM

You're all a bunch off kiddos with no brain. Gosh.....every crypto will be destroyed. There was so many promising coins and now even bitbay is going to an end.....
GOSH.they are not kiddo but a bunch of adult losers.
first blackcoin victims  ,craigscoin victims and now bitbay victims.and you know,they know nothing ,lmao

Fuck you Eric Sarso, you little bitch cunt
doogsan

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:25:32 PM

implying implacable implications and not being objectively objective

From the beginning... long time ago in a galaxy far far away being told by someone from bob's group.
I think the story will end with some severed heads and impaled bodies by Chinese mafia

Bag of fried goose dingleberries
DukeofZill

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:44:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTPAkRETm7c
I'm in the club hollerin
The Sound And Fury

Activity: 30
Merit: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:00:03 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 10:38:09 PM by The Sound And Fury

Once upon a time there was a guy named Bob.......

Parts 1 & 2 here:

Intermezzo:

Everyone has their fatal flaws.

In our story, gentle reader, Bob is of course the largest figure, and perhaps the most flawed. And flaws are what lead to those tragic falls from grace.  Stay with me, gentle reader as the candle mutters low. We will see Bob fall. We will see others fall. Can you feel them here around us? Trying not to fall?

You are with me now on this journey, across the wine-dark sea that stretches from Cloak to Swift and BitBay. We have heard the scream in the darkness of little BitSwift being born. BitSwift’s ungodly sibling Bay lies still hidden in the womb. She will emerge in due course as our candle gutters low.

We spoke of flaws. And greatness, and how they are perhaps two sides of the same coin. The hustler Bob had one enormous greatness. He liked people. More than Bitcoin, more than rented powerboats and blow, he liked to talk with people, hear about their lives, draw out their stories. My former brothers-in-arms all know this. You, in Panama. You, in London. You who lived on pizza. It’s why we all liked Bob. He was our charismatic leader. And he genuinely liked us.

But charismatic leaders come in all different forms. In the darkest Greek tragedies, the best ones enter quietly, late in the second act. Unrecognized.

As darkness fell over the battlefield that night of Librex, little did we know who was about to enter our group, and change so much of what came next.  

Part 3: Schizophrenia

Prelude:
You who read this are innocent in varying degrees. You are here in crypto because you are playing the game, some for noble reasons, some for reasons of profit. Some of you think crypto is going to change the world. Some of you have been to bed with her and had the night of your lives. And want that night again. Most of you feel both of these things to some degree – but not one of us is innocent. When you type in your 2fa there is always that special plugging-in sensation, isn’t there?

But into what?

What part of yourself? What is that heroin flow that begins?

If the newborn scream of BitSwift came in the darkest moment of Librex, it was also ultimately a fatal childbirth for Bob’s group.

The universe is fundamentally emergent. When deep conflicts exist, humans emerge to embody them and explore them, to play them out and resolve them on the human stage. This is how the universe discovers itself. This is why classic mythology is structured the way it is. Our world already had Bob. But to explore and ultimately resolve the inherent tension between profit and idealism in crypto – that same unresolved, unexamined tension within you, dear reader - Bob’s doppelganger would need to emerge.

None of us understood this at the time, awakening as we did to the smoldering ruins of Librex. We were young jihadists in a foul mood, ready to mutiny and doxx and do all the angry things that betrayed young men do. That a small, red Canadian maple leaf suddenly appearing in the group’s chat window could mean so much  -  well who could know that?

As Kierkegaard said, life can only be understood looking backwards, but it must be lived going forward.

The day after the Librex fiasco Bob’s team was in tatters. Someone had opened a second, hidden chat channel where only foot soldiers had access, and here the air was thick with paranoia and revolt. Had Bob’s computer really crashed in the middle of the play? He had said something about having to run down to his office – these were his exact words in the Cloak thread just before he had dumped everything the month before. And what about the Salamander? Did any of us actually know who he was? Was there any way to be certain he was not Bob?

Librex was gasping at just above 4. The sell pressure was massive and most of the group’s members had lost all their BTC in support the night before and needed at least 7 or 8 to get out alive.  Bob had loaded support into the low twenties but it was going to take a massive push and some fat stacks to levitate the corpse of Librex and send her back towards 8. It was right about this time that the small red maple leaf appeared with the name Coinada and Bob’s words rolled across the screen, guys I want you to meet Paul. We go way back. He’s not really in the group but I want you to look on him like a leader, like me or the Salamander.

Paul exploded into the group. He did not seem to sleep; he had massive stacks of BTC and deployed them ruthlessly. Over the next 48 hrs he singlehandedly transformed both the group’s energy and the charts of Librex. The foot soldiers were drawn to him and followed his lead, jumping at the chance to eat whatever smaller walls their stacks would allow. Paul’s attitude was ruthless and manic. If  some smaller group tried to dump into his support and stop his advance he would sight up the charts, find their five or ten btc encampment and attack it, saying fuck you man, you’re my bitch now. And Bob’s foot soldiers – now Paul’s foot soldiers - would pour through the breach after him, mopping up what was left from Paul’s assault. Within days Librex was comfortably in double digits, with Paul holding the fort seemingly without sleep.

This led into the best months the group would ever have. Coinada Paul and Bob working smoothly together, our leaders. The Salamander was always there in the background, strangely hidden.  XST was played. NHZ was played. But this cannot be a story about every coin Bob’s group played the last six months. It is not that story.

There is a baby crying for our attention. Little BitSwift.

Though that was not yet her name.

To be continued.

( .... 1FSoiJ2eLKw4Gso8M1uF9jSnAmogx8Xtnr .....)

1FSoiJ2eLKw4Gso8M1uF9jSnAmogx8Xtnr
Cloakko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:52:42 PM

^^ Love it  Grin

Once it is finished, we need to compile the full text and pin it somewhere.

You could also print it and sell it.

Anyway, I want to read next episode.

"Next episode, on AMC the CRYPTO ..." (read that with the "voice")

Any address for tipping, dude ?

XC | XST
pbminer

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:13:16 PM

This sounds great and looks like a proper company behind this.
Paul if I like to give this a go when will this be available and what is the min i can try..
Love it ....

elenorrigby

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:14:56 PM

Parts 1 & 2 here:

Intermezzo:

Everyone has their fatal flaws.

In our story, gentle reader, Bob is of course the largest figure, and perhaps the most flawed. And flaws are what lead to those tragic falls from grace.  Stay with me, gentle reader as the candle mutters low. We will see Bob fall. We will see others fall. Can you feel them here around us? Trying not to fall?

You are with me now on this journey, across the wine-dark sea that stretches from Cloak to Swift and BitBay. We have heard the scream in the darkness of little BitSwift being born. BitSwift’s ungodly sibling Bay lies still hidden in the womb. She will emerge in due course as our candle gutters low.

We spoke of flaws. And greatness, and how they are perhaps two sides of the same coin. The hustler Bob had one enormous greatness. He liked people. More than Bitcoin, more than rented powerboats and blow, he liked to talk with people, hear about their lives, draw out their stories. My former brothers-in-arms all know this. You, in Panama. You, in London. You who lived on pizza. It’s why we all liked Bob. He was our charismatic leader. And he genuinely liked us.

But charismatic leaders come in all different forms. In the darkest Greek tragedies, the best ones enter quietly, late in the second act. Unrecognized.

As darkness fell over the battlefield that night of Librex, little did we know who was about to enter our group, and change so much of what came next.  

Part 3: Schizophrenia

Prelude:
You who read this are innocent in varying degrees. You are here in crypto because you are playing the game, some for noble reasons, some for reasons of profit. Some of you think crypto is going to change the world. Some of you have been to bed with her and had the night of your lives. And want that night again. Most of you feel both of these things to some degree – but not one of us is innocent. When you type in your 2fa there is always that special plugging-in sensation, isn’t there?

But into what?

What part of yourself? What is that heroin flow that begins?

If the newborn scream of BitSwift came in the darkest moment of Librex, it was also ultimately a fatal childbirth for Bob’s group.

The universe is fundamentally emergent. When deep conflicts exist, humans emerge to embody them and explore them, to play them out and resolve them on the human stage. This is how the universe discovers itself. This is why classic mythology is structured the way it is. Our world already had Bob. But to explore and ultimately resolve the inherent tension between profit and idealism in crypto – that same tension within you, dear reader - Bob’s doppelganger would need to emerge.

None of us understood this at the time, awakening as we did to the smoldering ruins of Librex. We were young jihadists in a foul mood, ready to mutiny and doxx and do all the angry things that betrayed young men do. That a small, red Canadian maple leaf suddenly appearing in the group’s chat window could mean so much  -  well who could know that?

As Kierkegaard said, life can only be understood looking backwards, but it must be lived going forward.

The day after the Librex fiasco Bob’s team was in tatters. Someone had opened a second, hidden chat channel where only foot soldiers had access, and here the air was thick with paranoia. Had Bob’s computer really crashed in the middle of the play? He had said something about having to run down to his office – these were his exact words in the Cloak thread just before he had dumped everything the month before. And what about the Salamander? Did any of us actually know who he was? Was there any way to be certain he was not Bob?

Librex was gasping at just above 4. The sell pressure was massive and most of the group’s members had lost all their BTC in support the night before and needed at least 7 or 8 to get out alive.  Bob had loaded support into the low twenties but it was going to take a massive push and some fat stacks to levitate the corpse of Librex and send her back towards 8. It was right about this time that the small red maple leaf appeared with the name Coinada and Bob’s words rolled across the screen, guys I want you to meet Paul. We go way back. He’s not really in the group but I want you to look on him like a leader, like me or the Salamander.

Paul exploded into the group. He did not seem to sleep; he had massive stacks of BTC and deployed them ruthlessly. Over the next 48 hrs he singlehandedly transformed both the group’s energy and the charts of Librex. The foot soldiers were drawn to him and followed his lead, jumping at the chance to eat whatever smaller walls their stacks would allow. Paul’s attitude was ruthless and manic. If  some smaller group tried to dump into his support and stop his advance he would sight up the charts, find their five or ten btc encampment and attack it, saying fuck you man, you’re my bitch now. And Bob’s foot soldiers – now Paul’s foot soldiers - would pour through the breach after him, mopping up what was left from Paul’s assault. Within days Librex was comfortably in double digits, with Paul holding the fort seemingly without sleep.

This led into the best months the group would ever have. Coinada Paul and Bob working smoothly together, our leaders. The Salamander was always there in the background, strangely hidden.  XST was played. NHZ was played. But this cannot be a story about every coin Bob’s group played the last six months. It is not that story.

There is a baby crying for our attention. Little BitSwift.

Though that was not yet her name.

To be continued.

Wow.  I came back from a data center meeting and this Paul guy got named not once, but twice!!! Also Paul is portrayed to be a LEADER.  ENERGETIC. The best months came after PAUL? PAUL must be fucking AMAZING!!  I wonder what else this Paul guy can do, he sounds powerful and knowledgeable.  You all must high respects for this person.

blah blah blah

lol. this is what, your third post proclaiming loudly you are not watching this thread?  and this one like, what,  5 minutes after the dude posts about you?

elenorrigby

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:21:41 PM

Paul if I like to give this a go when will this be available and what is the min i can try..
Love it ....

hahaha this is too fucking hilarious this guy posting right after bitswift dev, pretending to want more info about bitswift.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355789

his last twenty posts are in the bitswift thread  lol

spookycoins

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 10:23:27 PM

Is this the BitBay thread or BitSwift thread?

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
pbminer

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:27:04 PM

Love it ....

hahaha this is too fucking hilarious this guy posting right after bitswift dev, pretending to want more info about bitswift.

correct as i have a few swift and want to see what's what.. so I have been watching .. to be honest.
so the rest what you guys have or right i dont care lol as i own a few swift and none of the other coins Smiley

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:28:25 PM

@ The Power and the Fury

Great write up man. Exceptionally good.
Thanks.
elenorrigby

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:30:39 PM

Love it ....

correct as i have a few swift and want to see what's what.. so I have been watching .. to be honest.
so the rest what you guys have or right i dont care lol as i own a few swift and none of the other coins Smiley

dude i checked you posts you have been in bed with paul for 6 months gtfo

paul u must be worried about something man relax i am sure u sound good the rest of the story. your shit dont smell right?  
pbminer

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:38:29 PM

Love it ....

paul u must be worried about something man relax i am sure u sound good the rest of the story. your shit dont smell right?  

LOL hmmm oh well if you think so.. I guess you must know... to be honest i don't care what you think.  will i ever? nope Smiley As i said yes i got a few coins and I hope this coin will go somewhere and i support it.
Again for the rest I could not care as i don't have any stake in the other coins .

As the say 'Have a nice Day'

JohnTheSalch

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:44:50 PM

Love it ....

LOL hmmm oh well if you think so.. I guess you must know... to be honest i don't care what you think.  will i ever? nope Smiley As i said yes i got a few coins and I hope this coin will go somewhere and i support it.
Again for the rest I could not care as i don't have any stake in the other coins .

Ignore eleanorrigby. He is just a shill account that was made during Bobsurplus's play of XST. The idea was to pump the value of XST by supposedly leaking information about the new add for Mintpal V2 that was sure to come soon. Anyways the play failed terribly and nobody even entertained that plan.  

Here's the link which he will try to erase https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=804190.0

here is a screenshot https://i.imgur.com/wc6iCrJ.jpg
elenorrigby

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:04:26 PM

Love it ....

LOL hmmm oh well if you think so.. I guess you must know... to be honest i don't care what you think.  will i ever? nope Smiley As i said yes i got a few coins and I hope this coin will go somewhere and i support it.

blah blah blah paul tries to bust my nuts

Damn Paul i never knew you didn't like that idea. guess you didn't. if you had said so the night we were talkin  about it all this terrible misunderstanding coulda been avoided.

anyhow you know damn well there were docs. and you knew where they came from.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Bitbay back on track.

Smart contracting instructional video out in the last few hours.
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: