Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:22:44 PM

Can you feel the walls closing in bobby  Kiss

yeah.. them glass windows in my penthouse 30+ stories up really feels tight!

Dont you get it???

I could care less... You guys think you know me... but none of you really do!

Wink
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:24:14 PM

Dont you get it???

Wink

Canada has windows made of glass then?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BitSwift

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 08:25:26 PM

Dont you get it???

Wink

I can say with confidence.  I do.

This will be my last post.

The world now knows what you did and have done.  I ask the crypto community to either side with a scamming looser or with developers who CARE about the future of crypto-currency.  

I choose Crypto.

Bye everyone, hope what I have said helps clear the air re:zimebeck.

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
pbminer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:25:54 PM

Hmm... well some shit hitting the fan here but so far I can see Bitswift Dev is doing a great job on the coin and has delivered so far what he has promised.

All I can say this guy is doing a great job and delivers to us coin holders

Bernays

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

My lawyer says so also:

1. fraud
2. extortion

Here are your last words to me.

bro you cant do shit to me nigga... I got you by the balls.. I got all ur chats logs.. I got everything/... pick ur fights wisely.. I don't run away and abandon my account.. you may have to though... have a great day!
[13/12/2014 12:30:13 PM] International Rob: ohh and.. get ready.. bitswift is about to come under some serious scrutiny
[13/12/2014 12:30:16 PM] International Rob: later

you dumb shit you incriminate yourself through your own posts.

-BitSwift

Please bitch.. make the call... have them arrest me for "extorting" you.. Let's see how far that goes!!!

Lmao......

Please bitch.. MAKE THE CALL AND MAKE A COMPLAINT!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I beggggg you!!!!!

did already. no need to beg.

There should be a "Like" button on BCT.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:30:04 PM

Dont you get it???

Wink

The world now knows what you did and have done.  I ask the crypto community to either side with a scamming looser or with developers who CARE about the future of crypto-currency.  

I choose Crypto.

None of you guys care about crypto.. you all just care about making money... Its ok.. blocknet chats... they coming... bitswift chats.. they coming....

The only reason you are hating on me now is because you had the chance to make some real money a few times with me and both times I locked you out before you can really make money....

Fuck off you sad faggot.. go feed ur 6 kids, pretend to dev and have more sad ass minute man sex with ur wife... who by the way... HATES you but stays because she has no other choice....

Ohh how the plot thickens...

Like I said.. the book is being written... keep an eye on for the chapter devoted to you...

JohnTheSalch

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:31:10 PM

Dont you get it???

Wink

I choose Crypto.

None of you guys care about crypto.. you all just care about making money... Its ok.. blocknet chats... they coming... bitswift chats.. they coming....

The only reason you are hating on me now is because you had the chance to make some real money a few times with me and both times I locked you out before you can really make money....

Fuck off you sad faggot.. go feed ur 6 kids, pretend to dev and have more sad ass minute man sex with ur wife... who by the way... HATES you but stays because she has no other choice....

Like I said.. the book is being written... keep an eye on for the chapter devoted to you...

Zzzzzzzz Bobsurplus the Irrelevant LOL
F-U_itsthePOLICE

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:33:59 PM

Can you feel the walls closing in bobby  Kiss

Dont you get it???

Wink

I choose Crypto.

Zzzzzzzz Bobsurplus the Irrelevant LOL

Did somebody say my name?Huh

Whoop, whoop it's the sound of the police

They're coming for you Bobby boy

You are a fucking scumbag.  Always taking shit to personal attacks.  Shows just how desperate you are.
The Sound And Fury

Activity: 30
Merit: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:59:02 PM

Once upon a time there was a guy named Bob.

He really should have lived thirty years earlier. His true calling – and I told him this several times – was to be a pimp running mid level hookers in Detroit or Cleveland. That’s where his taste for impressive champagnes and black cars and large powerboats rented by the hour would have found its natural home, its natural pasture.

Unfortunately for Bob, and unfortunately for a lot coins with teenage names like XCloud, XST, BitSwift, Halo, and BitBay, he came of age some thirty five years later in a time when fortunes were out there to be made, and young men in their mothers basements the world over were intent on making them.

This proved to also be unfortunate for a number of these young men who had recently made it out of their mothers’ basements and into the world of making crypto coins. They were brave dreamers, with teenage names like Umi, David, Lin, Paul, Salamander, and Steven – but to Bob, they were just players in the game.

Bob and these starry eyed boys did what starry eyed boys do. They hatched plans and they scammed people and used the money for hookers and blow and weed and mortgage payments. But it never seemed to lead to fairy tale endings. In fact, it led to train wrecks. Massive train wrecks.

This is a satisfying way for stories to end – everyone gets what they deserve. And in this situation, everyone seems to be getting what they deserve. Perfect moral structure in the story.

But to understand a train wreck, we need to understand who was driving the train, who was shoveling coal, who was the monkey, and who built the tracks.  We have to go back to the beginning. We have to figure out how Bob and Steve and David and Paul and Lin and Umi and Salamander all know each other - if we want to understand why they now all hate each other, and are tearing each other apart in public. We have to choose a beginning for this story.  Luckily that is easy. It begins with a strange thing happening to a coin called Liberty coin.

To be continued.

1FSoiJ2eLKw4Gso8M1uF9jSnAmogx8Xtnr
Overed

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:06:45 PM

It seems pretty bullish right now  Grin
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:11:52 PM

I have to agree that it does. Thanks to David for trying to clear this mess and continuing his work!!
JohnTheSalch

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:13:53 PM

I have to agree that it does. Thanks to David for trying to clear this mess and continuing his work!!

Yeah, it's clear that Bob's FUD and his "massive" amounts of Bay where not powerful at all. It's clear he dumped all of his and his FUD only served to show him as a scumbag.  He is now a joke and irrelevant.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:14:02 PM

LOL.. its them buying their own coins.. when will you get it... at first all that sell pressure was them... so they can make real investors sell at a loss and they can control more coins.. then they pulled the sell pressure and placed some buy support..

anyone whos anyone in the crypto world sees what's going on here.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:14:33 PM

Yeah, it's clear that Bob's FUD and his "massive" amounts of Bay where not powerful at all. It's clear he dumped all of his and his FUD only served to show him as a scumbag.  He is now a joke and irrelevant.

You have not seenb my massive bay stacks yet... its ok.. they coming!
Overed

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:14:51 PM

Started to accumulating... slowly
JohnTheSalch

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:16:18 PM

Sure thing man LOL  Cheesy
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:16:39 PM

He really should have lived thirty years earlier. His true calling – and I told him this several times – was to be a pimp running mid level hookers in Detroit or Cleveland. That’s where his taste for impressive champagnes and black cars and large powerboats rented by the hour would have found its natural home, its natural pasture.

Unfortunately for Bob, and unfortunately for a lot coins with teenage names like XCloud, XST, BitSwift, Halo, and BitBay, he came of age some thirty five years later in a time when fortunes were out there to be made, and young men in their mothers basements the world over were intent on making them.

This proved to also be unfortunate for a number of these young men who had recently made it out of their mothers’ basements and into the world of making crypto coins. They were brave dreamers, with teenage names like Umi, David, Lin, Paul, Salamander, and Steven – but to Bob, they were just players in the game.

Bob and these starry eyed boys did what starry eyed boys do. They hatched plans and they scammed people and used the money for hookers and blow and weed and mortgage payments. But it never seemed to lead to fairy tale endings. In fact, it led to train wrecks. Massive train wrecks.

This is a satisfying way for stories to end – everyone gets what they deserve. And in this situation, everyone seems to be getting what they deserve. Perfect moral structure in the story.

But to understand a train wreck, we need to understand who was driving the train, who was shoveling coal, who was the monkey, and who built the tracks.  We have to go back to the beginning. We have to figure out how Bob and Steve and David and Paul and Lin and Umi and Salamander all know each other - if we want to understand why they now all hate each other, and are tearing each other apart in public. We have to choose a beginning for this story.  Luckily that is easy. It begins with a strange thing happening to a coin called Liberty coin.

To be continued.

Except, i didnt come out of my mommas basement  Grin google

As for how i knew Bob. That was explaind in r/BitBay

More than happy to prove it to anyone that asks.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:18:07 PM

Sure thing man LOL  Cheesy

It'd be nuts to think he didn't hold back a little ammo for the bounce

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:18:26 PM

And to the investor who said they invested because of me. I know. Trust me, i know.

...and im still working on the coin.  Cool
BitBay Team (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:19:12 PM

To be continued.

Except, i didnt come out of my mommas basement  Grin google

As for how i knew Bob. That was explaind in r/BitBay

More than happy to prove it to anyone that asks.

You're a clear liar and you argue with everyone on this forum, you attack each post as if you can change what happened and what's to come.

Don't be so naïve David. Its harmful to your mental state.
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: