Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:48:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zmBgEwFcWM
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cloakko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:55:03 PM

I'm really surprised by the number of people who don't accept the situation... Yeah, but you know, this coin is gooood, has a good futuuuuure.

Such naive people are like a gold mine for scammers.

Bitbay won't be the last scam, for sure. Pathetic.

XC | XST
Wutang-Bay

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:17:02 PM

No No! No scam! David work very hard. Now please, no more questions! Everyone new forum please! Thankyou for continued support!  New OP and 2.0 technology soon!
bitcad4u

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:26:42 PM

Well this is going to get rather interesting

Grin

No one tells me what to do - we all know this  Shocked

My balls you have not.

I like to welcome you all to the Eminem Show.

godchilla

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:34:51 PM

very first investment in crypto - I lost 3 BTC.  Angry
I'm out...
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:30:39 PM

David has way more too lose than anyone else involved. Why would he tie his public name, reputation and product to a scheme like that? There's not nearly enough money to be made out of this that would make that worthwhile.

That's why I don't buy that he was aware of that side of the operation. Anyone has a price and if that price is high enough then anyone eventually sells out. But not for this kind of pocket change.

If he's still holding a 100m bay then that means he genuinely believed he would be sitting on fully working operation AND a fortune by the end of next year.

Because as he admitted before he was in debt up to his eyes as was his mother. Those debts are magically paid now. Dev fund lol. That's why he hide the fact. He knew everything. He needed the money and was desperate. He (zimbeck) admits the debt of himself and mother that he paid off. So he took the money and paid it off. 3000btc bob maybe got 600 so where did the other 2400 go 4 other guys so Zimbeck got at least 600 as did the rest. I lost 5 btc on this shit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DeezCoinz

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:34:13 PM

Barrabas was warning of a back door. Even though nothing he says can be taken seriously.

Everyone lets stop using that client, neither that Bitbayd/Smart contract or the Bitbay-Qt. Those were built by his coin dev flubber(who seemed like a nice enough guy). We should not trust any more links, this thread, nothing at all to do with the old source, site etc.

Now I'm confused. Around 11PM EST on the 5th or 6th when asked where the new wallet was you said you had delivered it to "them" and didn't know why "they" hadn't posted it yet. You said if "they" didn't post it in an hour, you would. I thought you were the dev. Now you're saying someone named "flubber" built both bitbay wallets? flubber is the dev? who's flubber?
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:45:34 PM

Barrabas was warning of a back door. Even though nothing he says can be taken seriously.

Everyone lets stop using that client, neither that Bitbayd/Smart contract or the Bitbay-Qt. Those were built by his coin dev flubber(who seemed like a nice enough guy). We should not trust any more links, this thread, nothing at all to do with the old source, site etc.

Now I'm confused. Around 11PM EST on the 5th or 6th when asked where the new wallet was you said you had delivered it to "them" and didn't know why "they" hadn't posted it yet. You said if "they" didn't post it in an hour, you would. I thought you were the dev. Now you're saying someone named "flubber" built both bitbay wallets? flubber is the dev? who's flubber?

There is a difference between Halo wallet and the daemon.

Look in the folder with the BitMHalo.exe, BitBay.exe and Bitbayd.exe

I did not build bitbayd. Thats a daemon built by one of the scammers contacts. I'm sure its fine but we have had some suspicious reports.

So, since i didnt build bitbayd.exe, i need a new one.

And we will make new builds of bitbay-qt for all platforms.

You can still use the old wallet, but just be aware we are updating it.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:49:19 PM

David has way more too lose than anyone else involved. Why would he tie his public name, reputation and product to a scheme like that? There's not nearly enough money to be made out of this that would make that worthwhile.

That's why I don't buy that he was aware of that side of the operation. Anyone has a price and if that price is high enough then anyone eventually sells out. But not for this kind of pocket change.

If he's still holding a 100m bay then that means he genuinely believed he would be sitting on fully working operation AND a fortune by the end of next year.

Because as he admitted before he was in debt up to his eyes as was his mother. Those debts are magically paid now. Dev fund lol. That's why he hide the fact. He knew everything. He needed the money and was desperate. He (zimbeck) admits the debt of himself and mother that he paid off. So he took the money and paid it off. 3000btc bob maybe got 600 so where did the other 2400 go 4 other guys so Zimbeck got at least 600 as did the rest. I lost 5 btc on this shit.

Wow this comment is totally misinformed. The numbers are HERE buddy

http://www.reddit.com/r/BitBay/comments/2p90g5/official_statement/
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:01:55 PM

David .. Is there a TL;DR version of how Pegging would work ?

I did a video for my devs, its on Trello, if you want i can add you.
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:39:06 PM

I lost 5 btc on this shit.

that's what you get for throwing money at random coins that pop up daily

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:09:11 PM

David .. Is there a TL;DR version of how Pegging would work ?

I did a video for my devs, its on Trello, if you want i can add you.
I would like to see the video as we'll, from day one I was wondering how pegging would work. If u could add me too it would be much appreciated!

Also David, could you post the link to the new thread here so I can follow the real thread, don't want to follow links that aren't posted by you and finding that link now is buried in page after page of garbage.
JohnTheSalch

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:01:23 PM

Many of those within Bob's group want to get out but are too afraid to leave. Little do they know that Bob has no real power. His lavish lifestyle makes him live in a perpetual state of debt and he is risk averse with his own Bitcoins. He needs his group's income to do moves.  If you leave, Bob ceases to be.

Already we can see how irrelevant he is. He threatened and threatened and threatened that he was going to crush the price down with his "might", and here we are one week later at 80 something satoshi and the community clearly behind David.  Bob is a bully with no power.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-sZdwARcFlJ0/T8d-isB8vnI/AAAAAAAAApk/My-mXfDc3KY/w800-h800/truepowerofthepeople-1.png
Bernays

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:25:05 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 06:59:16 PM by Bernays

Criminal Code of Canada

346. Extortion

346. (1) Every one commits extortion who, without reasonable justification or excuse and with intent to obtain anything, by threats, accusations, menaces or violence induces or attempts to induce any person, whether or not he is the person threatened, accused or menaced or to whom violence is shown, to do anything or cause anything to be done.

Extortion

(1.1) Every person who commits extortion is guilty of an indictable offence and liable

(a) if a restricted firearm or prohibited firearm is used in the commission of the offence or if any firearm is used in the commission of the offence and the offence is committed for the benefit of, at the direction of, or in association with, a criminal organization, to imprisonment for life and to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of

(i) in the case of a first offence, five years, and

(ii) in the case of a second or subsequent offence, seven years;

(a.1) in any other case where a firearm is used in the commission of the offence, to imprisonment for life and to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of four years; and

(b) in any other case, to imprisonment for life.

Subsequent offences

(1.2) In determining, for the purpose of paragraph (1.1)(a), whether a convicted person has committed a second or subsequent offence, if the person was earlier convicted of any of the following offences, that offence is to be considered as an earlier offence:

(a) an offence under this section;

(b) an offence under subsection 85(1) or (2) or section 244 or 244.2; or

(c) an offence under section 220, 236, 239, 272 or 273, subsection 279(1) or section 279.1 or 344 if a firearm was used in the commission of the offence.

However, an earlier offence shall not be taken into account if 10 years have elapsed between the day on which the person was convicted of the earlier offence and the day on which the person was convicted of the offence for which sentence is being imposed, not taking into account any time in custody.

Sequence of convictions only

(1.3) For the purposes of subsection (1.2), the only question to be considered is the sequence of convictions and no consideration shall be given to the sequence of commission of offences or whether any offence occurred before or after any conviction.

Saving

(2) A threat to institute civil proceedings is not a threat for the purposes of this section.

R.S., 1985, c. C-46, s. 346;R.S., 1985, c. 27 (1st Supp.), s. 46;1995, c. 39, s. 150;2008, c. 6, s. 33;2009, c. 22, s. 15.

And for those who want an easy way to report Robert Duskes misbehavior to the authorities:
http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/english/reportit-howtoreportfraud.html
bitcad4u

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:09:26 PM

Criminal Code of Canada

346. Extortion

346. (1) Every one commits extortion who, without reasonable justification or excuse and with intent to obtain anything, by threats, accusations, menaces or violence induces or attempts to induce any person, whether or not he is the person threatened, accused or menaced or to whom violence is shown, to do anything or cause anything to be done.

Extortion

(1.1) Every person who commits extortion is guilty of an indictable offence and liable

(a) if a restricted firearm or prohibited firearm is used in the commission of the offence or if any firearm is used in the commission of the offence and the offence is committed for the benefit of, at the direction of, or in association with, a criminal organization, to imprisonment for life and to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of

(a.1) in any other case where a firearm is used in the commission of the offence, to imprisonment for life and to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of four years; and

Subsequent offences

(1.2) In determining, for the purpose of paragraph (1.1)(a), whether a convicted person has committed a second or subsequent offence, if the person was earlier convicted of any of the following offences, that offence is to be considered as an earlier offence:

(c) an offence under section 220, 236, 239, 272 or 273, subsection 279(1) or section 279.1 or 344 if a firearm was used in the commission of the offence.

However, an earlier offence shall not be taken into account if 10 years have elapsed between the day on which the person was convicted of the earlier offence and the day on which the person was convicted of the offence for which sentence is being imposed, not taking into account any time in custody.

(1.3) For the purposes of subsection (1.2), the only question to be considered is the sequence of convictions and no consideration shall be given to the sequence of commission of offences or whether any offence occurred before or after any conviction.

Saving

(2) A threat to institute civil proceedings is not a threat for the purposes of this section.

R.S., 1985, c. C-46, s. 346;R.S., 1985, c. 27 (1st Supp.), s. 46;1995, c. 39, s. 150;2008, c. 6, s. 33;2009, c. 22, s. 15.

And for those who want an easy way to report Robert Duskes misbehavior to the authorities:
http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/english/reportit-howtoreportfraud.html

And you aint able to stop these thoughts.
You cant stop me from topping these charts.
And you cant stop me from dropping each march.
With a brand new crypto
For the people
And to think its just lil ol me.
Mr Don't Give a Fuck
Still wont leave.
minerfool

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:10:09 PM

No point in using the other thread when I post something like this & it's deleted  Huh

where is the github link and why was it removed??

https://github.com/Bitbaydev/bitbay

GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:19:45 PM

If u lost money invest in node or unity and ull recover it in a couple of months.
bitcad4u

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:22:22 PM

Criminal Code of Canada

346. Extortion

Extortion

Subsequent offences

Saving

Here is the phone number : CAFC toll free at 1-888-495-8501.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:37:39 PM

Amazing, simply amazing.

This Turd of an individual, in spite of the PROVEN FACTS that he was in on the scam BEFORE THE ICO, fully aware of how his name was being used, FULLY AWARE of how the crook Steve and the crook Lin were buying their own coin, being made aware BY ME, of everything that was going on -an d which he knew in much more detail than I did-, still, after the shit hit the fan, keeps pretending innocence... and keeping the funds, his random for this abomination of a scam -by the way, when it really blew up, he offer to return those funds... in another display of his pathological lying to try to avoid any responsibilities being, as it is proven, the ONLY party that actually could have stopped the scam on time and chose, instead, to ENTHUSIASTICALLY JOIN IN AN PRETEND IT WAS ALL LEGIT ALL ALONG.

Amazing, simply amazing.

And now, he keeps trying to scam the rest of the blind greedy sheep, fully knowing there are more than 600 million coins in the hands of the scammers, 100 million of them in his own hands. Once again, amazing beyond belief.

And, mind you, this guy cannot code shit. Just a tiny bit of self-taught Python. No C, no C++, no nothing. This idiotic, lying bastard, still keeps on trying to con people -a very deserving kind of people, mind you- into the full fledged scam.

Allow it at your own peril. The guy belongs in jail... or worse. And much sooner than later, he's going to get his due.

A just to show, once more, how irrational, twisted, crooked and scammer this idiot is, he has been pretending now for a bit that I am Bobsurplus, who I consider several steps below a rat and who I envision waking up any morning, quite deservedly, hanging by his balls. And his right-hand man, Ryan Wrights, even a couple of steps below that... and, both punks, by the way, in irreversible route to self destruct by implosion. More about that as it develops...

Anyway Zimbeck the Turd, you are DONE, no matter what you try. Through and through. Only question is how much more damage you will inflict on BlackCoin before Pavel dumps you like the stinking Turd you are and how many idios you and Steven are going to be capable of fooling. I'll be watching...

I suggest you shut the fuck up. 
Why should he shut up Paul??
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:43:29 PM

I've got 3 devs so far, im talking to a 4th. Finding good ones for a good price aint easy.

As for my BTC, considering Steven wants it to be long term and the offer was up front. That is what was paid to do work.

Pretty small amount considering this.

Do you work for free at your job?

I dont think so.

You got nothing but  big head, a few btc, a shit load of bay and some serious haters... Funny thing is.. My inbox has been blowing up with offers to hjelp market othercoins.

When will you realize that your game is over.. Mine never dies because I dont hide what I do or who I am, you on the other hand pass the blame on to others, lie about everything and the best part is you get caught on every lie!!

LMAO...

David Zimbeck... the laughing stock of the bitcoin world... Bet if feels just like high school all over again!

Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: