Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:18:36 AM

mods cant be here 24/7.

ok look at the evidence.

coin is dumped down to below 80 sat and all of a sudden a lot of fud posts from new accounts follow.

Wake up, the P&D group is trying to drive holder sentiment down to get cheaper coins, all ready for a nice pump come the weekend.

Normally I would just sit back and watch this unfold and accumulate myself.  But this is gotten beyond the joke and is getting progressively worse with each coin that comes along.

to the P&D group - take it easy, your actions are destroying the crypto community and could ultimately halt innovation in this area as new developers are too scared to release new and interesting products due to the FUD and trolling they will cop from individuals just trying to make a quick dollar.  Your actions leave a trail of destruction once you have finished and believe it or not, your actually hurting yourself in the end.

to the current holders - look at the evidence.  bay has progressively down trended, meaning no one will make money from it unless there is a spike upwards at some point.  no doubt individuals with a lot of BTC behind them are involved in this just by looking at the volumes.  Clearly they are clever and out to increase their BTC holdings.  Do you think they would waste their time here if they were not going to make more BTC?

I have to agree. They've figured out the time when Mod goes to sleep and they use it as their advantage. They never post during the time when Mod is online because they know their posts will get deleted. Bunch of pathetic losers  Grin

Nah, this is all orchestrated. Mods and everyone. I'm sure bob and david are probably still working together. They just bought a bunch more bay cheap and they are now going to try to pump it up. Suddenly everything will look rosy for a while. But it won't work this time.

That doesn't make any sense.

David called out Bob about his BS

Bob got pissed and sent his troll army to Fud this thread. That's the only way I can wrap my head around it. If number of Fudders turned from 5 to 100 after David called out Bob. It's because Bob sent these fcks to fud this thread with their nonsense.

I've around 3500 BTC and I can pump this coin if I want to but that's not in my interest. I'm looking forward to decentrilized marketplace and I'm a businessman myself who is looking forward to sell stuff without "middleman".

Stay clear of this shit. There are some good coins out there with promise like NXT that are dirt cheap. They have users and user cases and actual working tech. And most importantly a community and devs that care. There's no community here. Just despair and decay.

Comparing less than month old coin to NXT that has been here for months is little unfair. Don't you think?

That's true and that's the problem. Both have one billion shares. NXT trades for 500 sats. NXT is a true 2.0 coin with lots of tech. Does it really make any sense that BAY started out at 200-300 sats? It should have been maybe a 10th of the price of NXT.

Does NXT have decentrilized marketplace?

How about smart contract and double lock deposit?

I am not here to compare coins to each other but don't give me BS about how one coin shouldn't exist because there is another coin in the market. Just because NXT, LTC or BTC is a success doesn't mean all other coins can't be a success.

You should check it out man. It has a decentralized marketplace and something called assets which are really cool. No coin has everything, but bay doesn't really have anything. If I started a coin today it would have a better chance than this coin. It has fire bombed itself. There's nothing left but smoke and ash and a rubble composed of investors' dreams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:19:14 AM

we only want to konw if the dev would keep working

OF COURSE I WILL. This is a pathetic attempt at PAID defamation/cyberbullying which i can prove and even bring lawsuit. I have admissions from Bob and Ryan(Gekko) that they would do exactly this. So ALL accounts are schill and paid for. If that was not already obvious with the speed in which they reacted when i said Bob and Ryan extorted from BitBay.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:20:58 AM

OF COURSE I WILL. This is a pathetic attempt at PAID defamation/cyberbullying which i can prove and even bring lawsuit. I have admissions from Bob and Ryan(Gekko) that they would do exactly this. So ALL accounts are schill and paid for. If that was not already obvious with the speed in which they reacted when i said Bob and Ryan extorted from BitBay.

GO TO SLEEP.... TOMORROW THE OTHER SHOE WILL FALL! YOU'LL NEED YOUR REST!!
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:22:23 AM

You still keeping 619 BTC of investors money?
interstellar

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:22:43 AM

boys, boys, boys, I am stoned as tits right now. I really don't have time to look into all this shit because I got to go to bed soon, plus its pretty difficult at the moment so if someone gave me a paragraph unbiased tldr version id love them unconditionally forever

k thanks bye <3

Bitbay was just a scam coin all along, maybe the scam coin to end all scam coins. The dev is trying hard to keep his name clean so he can someday release shitcoin 3.0 that will go to 1 sat like the two he created before.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:23:37 AM

boys, boys, boys, I am stoned as tits right now. I really don't have time to look into all this shit because I got to go to bed soon, plus its pretty difficult at the moment so if someone gave me a paragraph unbiased tldr version id love them unconditionally forever

k thanks bye <3

Bitbay was just a scam coin all along, maybe the scam coin to end all scam coins. The dev is trying hard to keep his name clean so he can someday release shitcoin 3.0 that will go to 1 sat like the two he created before.

you wish, you have yet to say a single thing about Bob
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 08:24:29 AM

shut the fuck up scamhead an throw your fucking shoes elsewhere. your word means nothing, you are nothing. worthless subhuman.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:25:36 AM

mods cant be here 24/7.

ok look at the evidence.

coin is dumped down to below 80 sat and all of a sudden a lot of fud posts from new accounts follow.

Wake up, the P&D group is trying to drive holder sentiment down to get cheaper coins, all ready for a nice pump come the weekend.

Normally I would just sit back and watch this unfold and accumulate myself.  But this is gotten beyond the joke and is getting progressively worse with each coin that comes along.

to the P&D group - take it easy, your actions are destroying the crypto community and could ultimately halt innovation in this area as new developers are too scared to release new and interesting products due to the FUD and trolling they will cop from individuals just trying to make a quick dollar.  Your actions leave a trail of destruction once you have finished and believe it or not, your actually hurting yourself in the end.

to the current holders - look at the evidence.  bay has progressively down trended, meaning no one will make money from it unless there is a spike upwards at some point.  no doubt individuals with a lot of BTC behind them are involved in this just by looking at the volumes.  Clearly they are clever and out to increase their BTC holdings.  Do you think they would waste their time here if they were not going to make more BTC?

I have to agree. They've figured out the time when Mod goes to sleep and they use it as their advantage. They never post during the time when Mod is online because they know their posts will get deleted. Bunch of pathetic losers  Grin

Nah, this is all orchestrated. Mods and everyone. I'm sure bob and david are probably still working together. They just bought a bunch more bay cheap and they are now going to try to pump it up. Suddenly everything will look rosy for a while. But it won't work this time.

That doesn't make any sense.

David called out Bob about his BS

Bob got pissed and sent his troll army to Fud this thread. That's the only way I can wrap my head around it. If number of Fudders turned from 5 to 100 after David called out Bob. It's because Bob sent these fcks to fud this thread with their nonsense.

I've around 3500 BTC and I can pump this coin if I want to but that's not in my interest. I'm looking forward to decentrilized marketplace and I'm a businessman myself who is looking forward to sell stuff without "middleman".

Stay clear of this shit. There are some good coins out there with promise like NXT that are dirt cheap. They have users and user cases and actual working tech. And most importantly a community and devs that care. There's no community here. Just despair and decay.

Comparing less than month old coin to NXT that has been here for months is little unfair. Don't you think?

That's true and that's the problem. Both have one billion shares. NXT trades for 500 sats. NXT is a true 2.0 coin with lots of tech. Does it really make any sense that BAY started out at 200-300 sats? It should have been maybe a 10th of the price of NXT.

Does NXT have decentrilized marketplace?

How about smart contract and double lock deposit?

I am not here to compare coins to each other but don't give me BS about how one coin shouldn't exist because there is another coin in the market. Just because NXT, LTC or BTC is a success doesn't mean all other coins can't be a success.

You should check it out man. It has a decentralized marketplace and something called assets which are really cool. No coin has everything, but bay doesn't really have anything. If I started a coin today it would have a better chance than this coin. It has fire bombed itself. There's nothing left but smoke and ash and a rubble composed of investors' dreams.

Right, NXT has been around for a while and it has seen all the growth while BAY is still less than 30 days old and has lot of room for growth. Either way, just because I have BAY doesn't mean I can't buy NXT and vice versa. Crypto is still new and whatever happens won't happen overnight. Only time will tell the rest.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
interstellar

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:27:25 AM

k thanks bye <3

you wish, you have yet to say a single thing about Bob

Oh yeah I am harassing bob on that other thread. It's hard tho. What do you say to a guy who clearly has no soul? What's the point.
DukeofZill

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:27:57 AM

k thanks bye <3

David called out Bob

Bob sent his 25 people army to Fud this thread

The end

David is still working on the project and sooner or later Bob & his army would get tired. Fact that this fck with his 600 BTC bucket thinks he is some kind of king in crypto amazes me. In my days you needed to go to school to learn how to p&d but ever since crypto arrived any joe blow can do p&d. lol

No worries. David is still working on the project and everything will come as promised.

k thanks bye <3

Wellllllllllllllll, I asked for unbiased and it looks like I got the polar opposite on both ends. Don't own any bitbay so its all good. Looking kind of childish in here on both sides. Gonna pack a bowl and go to bed, best of luck folks
interstellar

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:29:46 AM

k thanks bye <3

David called out Bob

The end

David is still working on the project and sooner or later Bob & his army would get tired. Fact that this fck with his 600 BTC bucket thinks he is some kind of king in crypto amazes me. In my days you needed to go to school to learn how to p&d but ever since crypto arrived any joe blow can do p&d. lol

No worries. David is still working on the project and everything will come as promised.

k thanks bye <3

Wellllllllllllllll, I asked for unbiased and it looks like I got the polar opposite on both ends. Don't own any bitbay so its all good. Looking kind of childish in here on both sides. Gonna pack a bowl and go to bed, best of luck folks

Dude you are high. What the hell are you doing on a message board? Enjoy your fucking high at least! Hope you have a nice Indica so you sleep well.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:34:20 AM

Wow.  Ok, well, glad I got out of this one early.  Bitcoin... here I come!  Thank you sociopaths of the alt market.  You've inspired me to invest only in Bitcoin.  Oh, and maybe Ripple.  No doubt Blackcoin will take a beating from this drama as well.  Enjoy.
Well, price wise nothing that David did had (for whatever reason) any positive effect on BC/BLK (which is likely why he ended up here).
So why would BC take a beating here? The dumpers and the chinese daytraders are dragging the price down for like half a year now anyways.

Anyone who lost money in Bay deserves it, by the way. Buying in an ICO when you don't know who is behind it and with a 1:1 copy of Blackcoin - how dumb can you be?

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:37:05 AM

Wow.  Ok, well, glad I got out of this one early.  Bitcoin... here I come!  Thank you sociopaths of the alt market.  You've inspired me to invest only in Bitcoin.  Oh, and maybe Ripple.  No doubt Blackcoin will take a beating from this drama as well.  Enjoy.
Well, price wise nothing that David did had (for whatever reason) any positive effect on BC/BLK (which is likely why he ended up here).
So why would BC take a beating here? The dumpers and the chinese daytraders are dragging the price down for like half a year now anyways.

Anyone who lost money in Bay deserves it, by the way. Buying in an ICO when you don't know who is behind it and with a 1:1 copy of Blackcoin - how dumb can you be?

Yeah because most likely there was someone or a group who owned 50% of Blackcoin. The problem did not necessarily have to be the tech. You never found the selling to be suspicious? What about the multipool price rise? What the hell was that?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:39:11 AM

Yeah because most likely there was someone or a group who owned 50% of Blackcoin. The problem did not necessarily have to be the tech. You never found the selling to be suspicious?

lol.. kindda like you and lin and steven owning over 400M bay???

dammmm kid!!! you're retarded!!! 

same deal here just you control the 50%

hahaha
interstellar

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:44:30 AM

Yeah because most likely there was someone or a group who owned 50% of Blackcoin. The problem did not necessarily have to be the tech. You never found the selling to be suspicious?

lol.. kindda like you and lin and steven owning over 400M bay???

dammmm kid!!! you're retarded!!! 

same deal here just you control the 50%

hahaha

Man, crypto is coolest thing ever. I can't believe idiots like you guys are killing it. When you look back on your lives, in your last breath, I hope both of you realize your life was completely worthless and you did nothing but harm to everything you touched. If you had been aborted at birth, the universe would have been a better place. You do realize that right?
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:44:50 AM

nxt is at 5000 sats not 500. Amateur.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:45:29 AM

ok folks.

Chance for a regroup. At least Bob + cohorts excess ballast have been thrown overboard and a semblance of transparency has prevailed. The price is on the deck so the only way is up and the dev appears up for pursuing the roadmap technically.

This project does still have a few things going for it actually.

The idea is sound for a start and it has a sh*t hot brand name IMO which has unambiguous connotations. Also, there are vast untapped markets in the form of emerging market countries who's populations do not have credit cards and want to do everything from renting Bollywood movies to selling homes.

Consider this a cleansing exercise for crypto as a whole. A small working prototype of a market is needed as proof of concept. Not big stuff, small stuff so if dz plans to continue than that needs to be crystal clear as the first marketing goal.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:46:45 AM

Well, we will never know exactly, only thing i know is that I do not own 50% of BC and don't know anyone who had... Of course it is absolutely beyond me how the BC price could go down to this after months of steady trading at 30k levels, but with a fixed number of coins "they" would have been done selling off long long time ago. I still think it's mainly lots of people being impatient and selling at losses (especially the chinese guys) + daytrading.

Does not change anything here, how can you get into this and promote this if you (as you claim) did not even know who the f**k is doing business with you?

Cloakko

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:54:56 AM

What a scam ...  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

http://pastebin.com/iintnvAj

XC | XST
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:57:29 AM

k thanks bye <3

David called out Bob

The end

you're dreaming!!!

As an early adopter of BTC I can tell you for sure that I'm a dreamer. We'll see who get the last laugh, punk. Sending your shills account to Fud is low grade thing to do and I'm not impressed at all. I can tell you as entrepreneur that I'm waiting for BitBay marketplace launch and keep your eyes open to see what happens after that. Karma is a bitch and when push comes to shove you won't be prepared. Good luck!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: