Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:07:22 PM

I was out few days and don't have time to read 40+ pages today.

anyone can write me in few words what's going on? Please:)

BayScam?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:13:43 PM

Just chiming in to say if my posts earlier were acknowledged you would have avoided this obvious scam. It comes down to the same thing over and over, that "developers" advertise wallet features without doing nothing to the protocol. We wrote about it here: https://blackwavelabs.com

If everyone starts understanding the distinctions it will be hard to keep pulling this scam over and over again.

Youve got some nerve blackwavelabs. You sent me a personal email approving of me and DENIED what you wrote in there had anything to do with me even when i openly questioned you about it. Want me to link to that too? So you should not be shooting you or your exchange in the foot. I asked to collaborate with you about 100 times through personal email and you generally ignored it. It was in both of our best interest to work together. There NEEDS to be software developement. How can you deny that? Thats what crypto is lacking. They dont need another damn centralized exchange to make your BC bag bigger. They need a decentralized exchange. Oh and you do in fact have a MUCh larger stake in BTC than me. You should support me.

Oh and I did want to add to the protocol. PEGGING.

The world needs software and every public statement you make that ignores that, contradicts itself. You are basically saying that the car needs and engine but no wheels or body.
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:21:10 PM

BayScam?  Grin

Bingo.  
The guys David was partnered with were in on it from the beginning.
Depending on which version you believe (or guess at), David either:
A) Found out it was crap early on and hid it from investors.
B) Knew it was crap from the beginning but needed money.
C) Was completely clueless about the whole thing until the ICO but believed he could save it somehow.
D) Was the mastermind behind the whole thing.
BTER was most likely involved in buying BAY with BTC that didn't even exist during IPO.
Bob & Gekko (Ryan) took them for a crapload of both BTC and BAY... then dumped the latter.
Steven, David (and probably Lin too why not) have between 30-50% of the BAY and between 30-50% of the BTC - waiting on addresses for this if it happens.

And the price has come back nearly 30% from the shakeout... and has had decent buy support despite nothing but drama and 2 additional threads being spawned.   Roll Eyes

Probably missed some stuff, but basically is SNAFU in crypto land again.  Undecided
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:31:21 PM

BayScam?  Grin

Bingo.  
C) Was completely clueless about the whole thing until the ICO but believed he could save it somehow.
BTER was most likely involved in buying BAY with BTC that didn't even exist during IPO.
Bob & Gekko (Ryan) took them for a crapload of both BTC and BAY... then dumped the latter.
Steven, David (and probably Lin too why not) have between 30-50% of the BAY and between 30-50% of the BTC - waiting on addresses for this if it happens.

And the price has come back nearly 30% from the shakeout... and has had decent buy support despite nothing but drama and 2 additional threads being spawned.   Roll Eyes

Probably missed some stuff, but basically is SNAFU in crypto land again.  Undecided

lol, yeah just another normal day on bitcointalk.... 
SkyValeey

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:52:37 PM

BayScam?  Grin

Bingo.  

Thank you very much for this post. 40pages+ when you don't have time for crap talk is really hard...

The most shocking part the story of Bay Scam is bter for me...
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:01:44 PM

BayScam?  Grin

Bingo.  

I will state the chronology of events and i can back it up if need be:

(Chronological order)
Steven approaches me for a coin. Promises literally everything discussed. I question him hard core to make sure it was legitimate. Proceeded with caution.
Gekko(Ryan) Bob come in a few days before the PreANN asking me to take a slightly larger share and they would bring in a team and pay devs (similar to what Steve said)
I had a long talk with Ryan grilling him on many questions. He assured me it was not a pump, that they would pay DEVs, get a staff, not use me for my name.
Steven says its OK they will not release my name until the ICO goes through an it is honest
Then Ryan immediately betrays what Steven said and plasters my name all over it
I get upset, discuss my anger with Steven and Bob, they both claim its "Ok" and Gekko got excited
Now i get chewed out by BC. BUT a deposit on my work was made (25 BTC)
I explain to BC the pros and cons. Most of them defend me, some didnt (take the good with the bad be a man)
I advance with exreme caution. Deposit was already made.
They start the ICO and all hell breaks loose.
I decided to defend them would be to equally defend investors(defend everyone). They promise they will not dump their coins (like broken records)
My hand was forced, i had to advance.

The rest as they say is history.

I really dont want to beat this issue to death. Let me prepare a public statement and try to figure out this paradox. I'm interested only in protecting investors at this point and doing the work that i was asked to do. Im transparent everyone knows that and willing to take the good with the bad and roll with the punches.

Anything you hear from this point forward on forums is beating the issue. Bitcointalk has degraded since its early days. This is why i avoid this forum unless required to.

Any positive ideas investors may take place on the other thread. If investors want to help protect this one, it will be helpful.
SkyValeey

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:15:44 PM

Thanks for another reply.

I think Bay should be removed from all bittrex and bter, destroyed and just R.I.P.
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:17:41 PM

IF there is anything going on with this coin itself,
- apart from the (necessary) scam discussion -

... what about a 2nd thread for that?

This here is obviously the bayscam thread,
so what about a baycoin thread?

no sign of a signature
superplus

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:29:13 PM

knew it already from beginning .. absolutely no surprise, honestly
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:41:10 PM

I think Bay should be removed from all bittrex and bter, destroyed and just R.I.P.

That doesnt protect investors either though. Bob sold his coins and so did Ryan.

Its a paradox indeed. Maybe i just peg the damn coin.

Other ideas are a 1:1 exchange.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:43:50 PM

I have 50,000 BB now I wait until can sell for 50,000$ ? Yes. I can do that. Im a patient man.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
superplus

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:45:36 PM

And so it begins. The parade of angry, negative people who have no stake in this game but want to see BitBay fail. We have seen this before, in other threads, the people who have nothing better to do then try to tear down a coin they don't even own.

BitBay has sold out its ico. The market has spoken. Not only that, this is just the beginning. Some really exciting times ahead. Congratulations to everyone who is onboard. Let's do this.

i don't want it to fail, it will fail because its most likely nothing behind.
they got already hundreds of BTC before they did anything, all the ico's collecting thousands of btc are ridiculous.
What happens if nobody delivers, what do you think?
Nothing.

just because everybody was angry on my comments...
digicidal

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:00:55 PM

Thank you very much for this post. 40pages+ when you don't have time for crap talk is really hard...

The most shocking part the story of Bay Scam is bter for me...

You're welcome, and yes - the rest is either sad or irritating... but the Steven/Lin connection and the allegations of 'phantom BTC' are (to me as well) the most shocking revelations.

Talk about insider trading on a different level!  This setup puts Bernie to shame in every way including brazen stupidity (though admittedly for chump change in a payoff comparatively speaking).  Exchange operators spawning P-n-D coins themselves is pretty much the nail in the coffin for alts IMO.  Of course, that doesn't mean I actually think there won't be 40 new coins (at least) launched before Jan 1.  Cheesy
randywald

Activity: 600

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:02:17 PM

david zimbeck made a big mistake by joining bitbay... why don't you stayed focus on blackcoin and night trader ?
Now blackcoin is agonizing, no news of nighttrader anymore ( it was scheduled for november... ) and ur name is associated to a scam coin now...  i has bought 2 000 000 bay cause i think bay will help BC to grow but now as i know this BAY coin is shit iam going to sell it to buy back BC.
Return back in BC, and let this BAY coin die before christmas

It's sad that people sold blackcoin for it and price of BC went down because of this scam.

randywald

Activity: 600

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:05:59 PM

That doesnt protect investors either though. Bob sold his coins and so did Ryan.

Its a paradox indeed. Maybe i just peg the damn coin.

Other ideas are a 1:1 exchange.

I would really like to see if the pegging works. But who would buy the coin for 1$ if you have pegged it?

digicidal

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:11:14 PM

david zimbeck made a big mistake by joining bitbay... why don't you stayed focus on blackcoin and night trader ?
Now blackcoin is agonizing, no news of nighttrader anymore ( it was scheduled for november... ) and ur name is associated to a scam coin now...  i has bought 2 000 000 bay cause i think bay will help BC to grow but now as i know this BAY coin is shit iam going to sell it to buy back BC.

It's sad that people sold blackcoin for it and price of BC went down because of this scam.

Very.  I didn't do that... but in hindsight I should have (Holding BC throughout this didn't do me any favors either).  Well, I was hoping to pick up some more cheap... looks like I'll get that chance.
elenorrigby

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:17:52 PM

BayScam?  Grin

Bingo.  

I will state the chronology of events and i can back it up if need be:

(Chronological order)
Steven approaches me for a coin. Promises literally everything discussed. I question him hard core to make sure it was legitimate. Proceeded with caution.
Gekko(Ryan) Bob come in a few days before the PreANN asking me to take a slightly larger share and they would bring in a team and pay devs (similar to what Steve said)
I had a long talk with Ryan grilling him on many questions. He assured me it was not a pump, that they would pay DEVs, get a staff, not use me for my name.
Steven says its OK they will not release my name until the ICO goes through an it is honest
Then Ryan immediately betrays what Steven said and plasters my name all over it
I get upset, discuss my anger with Steven and Bob, they both claim its "Ok" and Gekko got excited
Now i get chewed out by BC. BUT a deposit on my work was made (25 BTC)
I explain to BC the pros and cons. Most of them defend me, some didnt (take the good with the bad be a man)
I advance with exreme caution. Deposit was already made.
They start the ICO and all hell breaks loose.
I decided to defend them would be to equally defend investors(defend everyone). They promise they will not dump their coins (like broken records)
My hand was forced, i had to advance.

The rest as they say is history.

I really dont want to beat this issue to death. Let me prepare a public statement and try to figure out this paradox. I'm interested only in protecting investors at this point and doing the work that i was asked to do. Im transparent everyone knows that and willing to take the good with the bad and roll with the punches.

Anything you hear from this point forward on forums is beating the issue. Bitcointalk has degraded since its early days. This is why i avoid this forum unless required to.

Any positive ideas investors may take place on the other thread. If investors want to help protect this one, it will be helpful.

For anyone who reads Zimbecks post above:

Zimbeck knew all the facts from the start, was 1/5, partner in the ICO, received massive amounts of BTC and BAY from BTer for his role in this sorry mess.

Zimbeck knew from the start that Bob Surplus was in on the deal and 1/5 partner.

Zimbeck hid his knowledge of all these facts - including the massive fraud in BTer - from both the Black Coin community and the Bay Community the entire time - until the house of cards came tumbling down.

Zimbeck is now scurrying from reddit to BTCT trying to convince everyone that he was an innocent victim in all this, and point the finger at Notorius Bob.

Zinbeck is currently doing nothing to help reveal the BTer fraud. In fact, quite the opposite - the chinese mafia figures who were behind the scam are the new thread moderators at the "new, official BAY thread".  Which Zimbeck is now promoting.

Bob has not dumped his coins. A look at the charts will tell you this. David, Bob, and the chinese mafia can dump bay on the market anytime. Bay is now a magic piggy bank for the con artists that started it - as long as they can keep people believing. For this they need a front man? Who is that?  You guessed it.

Zimbeck can tell "his version" of this sad mess until the cows come home. It will not change the facts.

FollowMe

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:33:01 PM

+1
elenorrigby

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:38:18 PM

The Plot Thickens:

Zimbeck claims to be the new leader of Bay. Claims he and the chinese mobsters are going to take Bay into the future.

Meanwhile one of the new chinese mafia schills from the new "offficial thread"  - -- M28MmickT ---- goes into the "official Bay Fud Thread"  and claims that this guy:

https://twitter.com/RyanPWright

Is Bob's partner.

The level of backstabbing and deception here is mind boggling.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:50:15 PM

The Plot Thickens:

Zimbeck claims to be the new leader of Bay. Claims he and the chinese mobsters are going to take Bay into the future.

Meanwhile one of the new chinese mafia schills from the new "offficial thread"  - -- M28MmickT ---- goes into the "official Bay Fud Thread"  and claims that this guy:

https://twitter.com/RyanPWright

Is Bob's partner.

The level of backstabbing and deception here is mind boggling.

Wait for my statement. i'm only doing what is in my power to do.
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: