Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:31:36 AM

It is time that we get C-CEX on board. The problem is people only want to trade on bigger exchanges. There is most likely nothing wrong with the current exchange, but because of all the latest exchange scams etc people are afraid to use smaller exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoin Agent

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:38:30 AM

I see you're looking for promotions.
Check this out : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878244.msg9696667#msg9696667

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:43:06 AM

Check this out : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878244.msg9696667#msg9696667

I will do that, thnx  Smiley

It is time that we get C-CEX on board. The problem is people only want to trade on bigger exchanges. There is most likely nothing wrong with the current exchange, but because of all the latest exchange scams etc people are afraid to use smaller exchanges.

This!

We need to let them know... not just me Wink

https://twitter.com/Grow_Dev/status/539337479216959488
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:45:47 AM

Of course because of the volume, cmon look at the order book in the actual exchange... noone is going to be interested
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:14:58 AM

I will do that, thnx  Smiley

This!

We need to let them know... not just me Wink

https://twitter.com/Grow_Dev/status/539337479216959488

retweeted..got a bit of a migraine today but from tomorrow I will start a hardcore twitter blast on my two twitter accounts. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:24:12 AM

People that join the ICO, please let me know if you want those free seeds... as this will require your full address information etc, i will forward this information to Barry from the moment i have receive it.

We understand the risks of investments. Unfortunately we can't pass the bong over the internet. Therefore we will send each ico investor who invested a minimum of 0.1 btc,  3 weed seeds for free. As a thank you for supporting this project.

0.1 btc - 3 free seeds
0.2 btc - 6 free seeds
0.3 btc - 9 free seeds
0.4 btc  - 13 free seeds
0.5 btc - 17 free seeds
Free shipping for all

Higer invesment gift will be calculated through the list above
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:18:50 PM

Just a thought, since we all know bittrex uses bots to create fake volume. I bet there are coins that got on bittrex by doing the same thing..

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
EuphoriaCrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:07:55 PM

I think bittrex is afraid for legal issues... Which are not there imho Roll Eyes. As a business you need to put things on paper to get an exact point of view on the situation... On paper GrowCoin and the Shop are 2 different things. The fact we offer a webshop with growing supplies, and offer a destruction fee. Are things I am responsible for and I am offering to people. On paper that will account as a merchant. Nothing more, nothing less.  This is purely a service offered by me and my team. It is based on  free will of me and my team Wink Grow as a currency itself has nothing to do with that on paper. And can still be used for trading/mining purposes if you are not into growing marijuana

Lets take this for an example:

A:

I am running a business in selling marijuana supplies. One day I decide to accept bitcoin for payment. Because my clients desire this. My business is located in the same state as bittrex. I dont have an actual liscense to sell these products. So this will basicly be illegal.
Bittrex will remove all the bitcoin markets because it can be accumulated for buying growing supplies? They can be held responsible for spreading bitcoin to buy these products? Dont think so.. lol

B:
Coin X will launch in 2 weeks. I am so excited about this coin I decide to offer the community a fully working growshop which accepts payment in coin X. My shop is not located in the same state as bittrex but in the Netherlands. And by the Dutch law I am allowed to sell and ship these products to where ever I like(few regulations though). Bittrex will not list this coin because it is indirectly connected to a Growshop? Bittrex can be held responsible for spreading this coin through their exchange? You tell me..... lol Cheesy

Same goes for our story
It doesnt make any sense to me at all Huh

Ok guys I submitted a coin request to be added to Swisscex voting system so we can vote once its added. Please do the same, you dont even have to be logged in in order to request them to add GROWCOIN! And if you havent try them yet its a good trading platform as well  Grin

https://www.swisscex.com/voting

Thank you for that. Smiley

Funny that huh. They asked us for $2000 too for legal review.

Odd they haven't delisted CANN and others.....
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:16:46 PM

I think bittrex is afraid for legal issues... Which are not there imho Roll Eyes. As a business you need to put things on paper to get an exact point of view on the situation... On paper GrowCoin and the Shop are 2 different things. The fact we offer a webshop with growing supplies, and offer a destruction fee. Are things I am responsible for and I am offering to people. On paper that will account as a merchant. Nothing more, nothing less.  This is purely a service offered by me and my team. It is based on  free will of me and my team Wink Grow as a currency itself has nothing to do with that on paper. And can still be used for trading/mining purposes if you are not into growing marijuana

A:

I am running a business in selling marijuana supplies. One day I decide to accept bitcoin for payment. Because my clients desire this. My business is located in the same state as bittrex. I dont have an actual liscense to sell these products. So this will basicly be illegal.
Bittrex will remove all the bitcoin markets because it can be accumulated for buying growing supplies? They can be held responsible for spreading bitcoin to buy these products? Dont think so.. lol

B:
Coin X will launch in 2 weeks. I am so excited about this coin I decide to offer the community a fully working growshop which accepts payment in coin X. My shop is not located in the same state as bittrex but in the Netherlands. And by the Dutch law I am allowed to sell and ship these products to where ever I like(few regulations though). Bittrex will not list this coin because it is indirectly connected to a Growshop? Bittrex can be held responsible for spreading this coin through their exchange? You tell me..... lol Cheesy

Same goes for our story

Ok guys I submitted a coin request to be added to Swisscex voting system so we can vote once its added. Please do the same, you dont even have to be logged in in order to request them to add GROWCOIN! And if you havent try them yet its a good trading platform as well  Grin

Normally Bittrex adds all coins that looks promising even without any payment. I don't understand why they cannot add GROW, or you have to pay $2000 for a review, this is a lot of money, you know... A lot of coins are even not worth $2000. Look at ROS, only worth $4k, so why should a DEV want to spend this crazy amount of money? Also Bittrex is not a exchange with + 10,000 BTC in volume daily, if it was the biggest exchange with all coins having +5BTC in trading volume then it is maybe something different, but in this type of environment with altcoins having problems to stay alive and asking $2000 looks a little bit high. In fact, when they only ask $200 it will be more then enough. $200 for a review, i would call that easy money.

Last year you had coins with marketcap of $1M, you had A LOT of coins with marketcap above $1M, now if you are lucky your coin is worth $100K!!!
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:22:19 PM

A:

B:

Same goes for our story

It seems they dont like our coins!  Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:34:03 PM

I hope that C-CEX add us.... or Cryptsy Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:35:08 PM

Only .20 BTC volume on Empoex

https://empoex.com/trade/GROW-BTC

Mmm....
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:35:32 PM

I had a talk with c-cex... seems they didnt see my email Sad...  resend
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:42:47 PM

If you make it easy and post here where do we have to email the exchanges im sure most of us will as for them to list us
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 02:54:12 PM

If you make it easy and post here where do we have to email the exchanges im sure most of us will as for them to list us

Do some tweets and i'll retweet them too

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Adderral

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:10:49 PM

I usually stay away from "weed" coins but this looks so nice and well put together and isn't greedy in its ico portion that I will take a chance on it.  Cool

barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:56:40 PM

You can retweet my request @Grow_Dev

Or you can open a support ticket where you can request Grow for trading Wink
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:01:31 PM

People that join the ICO, please let me know if you want those free seeds... as this will require your full address information etc, i will forward this information to Barry from the moment i have receive it.

We understand the risks of investments. Unfortunately we can't pass the bong over the internet. Therefore we will send each ico investor who invested a minimum of 0.1 btc,  3 weed seeds for free. As a thank you for supporting this project.

0.1 btc - 3 free seeds
0.2 btc - 6 free seeds
0.3 btc - 9 free seeds
0.4 btc  - 13 free seeds
0.5 btc - 17 free seeds
Free shipping for all

those who wanted this for free is welcome to grab mine, i got 3 free seeds anyway Smiley
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:13:46 PM

Hey Erwin, I would be interested in your voucher for the seeds.

Could you message Placebo and let him know? Thanks. Hope somebody hasn't claimed them yet  Tongue

ehalvers will receive the seeds from my shares, im gonna PM placebo for this   Grin
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:14:47 PM

0.1 btc - 3 free seeds
0.2 btc - 6 free seeds
0.3 btc - 9 free seeds
0.4 btc  - 13 free seeds
0.5 btc - 17 free seeds
Free shipping for all

And the GROW shall commence.  Cool

A 'grow' journal using only seeds bought from GROWshop using GROW is in order  Grin

Oh, and thanks a bunch Erwin!

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: