Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GDGC] GadgetCoin | IoT | M2M |Smart Contracts on Hardware  (Read 88479 times)
Netzer

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:43:53 PM

I never supported (but traded in) Paycoin

very well that hated as he is, egocentric beyond belief that he  (Iconic Expert) is, he is not a scammer

yes we know Shill actor, but don't promote your scam coins in this thread!

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:06:15 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 05:24:03 PM by barabbas

you are not just an interested investor but a paid one -and quite handsomely- by the developers of GDC

No. The GDC developer nor anybody from GadgetCoin paid nothing for me. Not even 1 cent. I paid to them by purchasing VICR contracts. :-))))) in fact quite a lot. Therefore, as I stated in this thread many times I have financial interest in this project and apart from the fact that I am crowdfunding all kind of projects like Skycoin, Tilecoin to support the technology, I would like this project succeed  for financial reasons as well. I said several times openly in this thread.

As for your payment and offer matter, I approached the devs that lets do business together and I outlined what can I do for them if I have a part from the project, I offered investment and many other support if I could have income from the project via the broadcasting revenue. The developers probably not even considered this, but one thing is sure the developers and me never came to any agreements regarding any collaborations, my offer never gone further than an offer from me, and as I said the GDC developers paid not even 1 cent to me.

You can say whatever you want about me, but don't be unfair with the developers who have done nothing but performed publicly which they promised in private regarding the blockchain, VICR, wallet, etc.

As I have posted and since it is my rule of conduct, I never, ever, lie. Therefore I cannot say "whatever you want about me", unless it is the truth. If you insist in lying, I will be forced to post here the proof. Last chance. Your call.

I am not sure why you hate this coin so much, and I don't know what is your business with altcoinUK, but you are clearly accusing us that we pay for altcoinUK to shill this project.

What I can say is that we do not pay anything altcoinUK. Also, we have never paid altcoinUK any money.

altcoinUK has exactly same VICR contract as others have. We said to him in private that there can't be any preferential arrangement, everybody must be equal and the payments must be transparent via smart contract and registered in the blockchain. Therefore, we never ever commissioned any payments to altcoinUK.

I can confirm that we deposited 500 ores for a community member to promote the coin in China and 500 ores to an other community member to set up streaming nodes. We also pay for marketing to a team well known in Bitcointalk, but as far as I know altcoinUK is not part of that, but I will ask the team leader of that team to verify that. That's all payments we made people related to the Bitcointalk forum.

I hope it helps.

No, again you are failing to understand the simplest meaning of words. I have posted that, as per his own admission to me, he was being paid. That is what I posted. Which is what I know to be certain (that he told me that, in writing, not if it was true or not). Is that clear enough? Whatever the implications, they are not being made by me, but by him and quite clearly. If he lied to me, he lied to me. No way for me to know, is there? Now, if he so much as hint as the possibility of this not being true, I will produce the PMs instantly.

Hopefully you will now have 2 things perfectly clear: 1.- That I do not lie. and 2.- That I NEVER, EVER, lie.

Edit to add: And I don't do hate, I despise scammers, which is a very different thing. So far I have no indication you are running a scam so why would I hate you or your project? That is simply absurd. It would have been very nice to know what you just posted to understand who and what and how much they were being paid for their attacks but it was your prerogative, I guess. As posted so many times, I was only trying to help by pointing out to the weaknesses and potential pitfalls of your project, most of them already pointed out, privately, to altcoinUK as being my reasons for rejecting his offer (which was, otherwise, exceedingly interesting).

I don't know if it will help as you hope or not but I am sure-r it would have helped much more if you would have posted that information, for instance, in the blog or in the OP. No need to keep it under wraps, is there?
zsp

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:12:40 PM

It is rather peculiar that even in view of the gross display of idiocy of that individual, not one of you, not even one, has bothered to let him know how big of a ridicule he was making of himself exposing his lack of understanding not just of the phrase "tongue (firmly) in check", but of the most elemental perception of sarcasm. Nope sir, you were all too worried thinking on how better dismiss any sense of critical thinking, any perception  whatsoever that you might be wrong and you may lose your money on this. No way, no how. Better silence in the face of blatant, gross stupidity because, after all, we don't necessarily believe in this stuff, we just need it to be perpetuated long enough to make money off of it at whoever's expense, right? Who cares about rationality, research, statistics even or, on the other hand, intolerable levels of idiocy, IF THEY DONT SERVE/SERVE OUR AGENDAS, right?

He calls the supporters of this project retard, greedy, blind scammers, he says collectively we have an agenda here and he accuses we are fraudsters and we are here for financial gain "at at whoever's expense".

Enough is enough. Does anybody know Jose personal details, address? Please PM me.

chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:14:05 PM

No, again you are failing to understand the simplest meaning of words. I have posted that, as per his own admission to me, he was being paid. That is what I posted. Which is what I know to be certain (that he told me that, in writing, not if it was true or not). Is that clear enough? Whatever the implications, they are not being made by me, but by him and quite clearly. If he lied to me, he lied to me. No way for me to know, is there? Now, if he so much as hint as the possibility of this not being true, I will produce the PMs instantly.

Hopefully you will now have 2 things perfectly clear: 1.- That I do not lie. and 2.- That I NEVER, EVER, lie.

You are trolling so hard right now, he already said its not true. Go "produce" the PMs.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:14:30 PM

via Imgflip Meme Maker
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:28:00 PM

It is rather peculiar that even in view of the gross display of idiocy of that individual, not one of you, not even one, has bothered to let him know how big of a ridicule he was making of himself exposing his lack of understanding not just of the phrase "tongue (firmly) in check", but of the most elemental perception of sarcasm. Nope sir, you were all too worried thinking on how better dismiss any sense of critical thinking, any perception  whatsoever that you might be wrong and you may lose your money on this. No way, no how. Better silence in the face of blatant, gross stupidity because, after all, we don't necessarily believe in this stuff, we just need it to be perpetuated long enough to make money off of it at whoever's expense, right? Who cares about rationality, research, statistics even or, on the other hand, intolerable levels of idiocy, IF THEY DONT SERVE/SERVE OUR AGENDAS, right?

He calls the supporters of this project retard, greedy, blind scammers, he says collectively we have an agenda here and he accuses we are fraudsters and we are here for financial gain "at at whoever's expense".

Enough is enough. Does anybody know Jose personal details, address? Please PM me.

Only "greedy" is correct, the rest are blatant lies for they have been  directed at very specific individuals.

Now, are you threatening Jose, in any way?
zsp

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:47:50 PM

Thank you all for your kind and very useful information about this troll. From the information arrived in 30 minutes I can tell, he had pissed off many users in the Bitcointalk forum and many of you are very angry about the actor. I will keep you all updated in PM.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:51:00 PM

Thank you all for your kind and very useful information about this troll. From the information arrived in 30 minutes I can tell, he had pissed off many users in the Bitcointalk forum and many of you are very angry about the actor. I will keep you all updated in PM.

When and if you want to meet me, I am generally available... you just have to ask. Nicely...
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:53:06 PM

Dude for the last time Ben Affleck got the role for batman, I know you want it, but you are going to have to wait a decade.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:48:46 AM

I am not sure who is a bigger retard barabas, bitspender, or placebo. Maybe they are all the same guy. Anyway do yourself a favor if you dont know who they are and put them on ignore.
Netzer

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:44:22 PM

I don't know if it will help as you hope or not but I am sure-r it would have helped much more if you would have posted that information, for instance, in the blog or in the OP. No need to keep it under wraps, is there?

You only write and don't read. I remember the dev posted about the payments on this forum.
Netzer

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:46:07 PM

I am not sure who is a bigger retard barabas, bitspender, or placebo. Maybe they are all the same guy. Anyway do yourself a favor if you dont know who they are and put them on ignore.

yes I put him on ignore from now, no point to engage him.
albert_mt

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:40:55 PM

Ethereum has started. I don't have any ether coin and I hope GadgetCoin can be the IoT smart contract provider. what's the difference between the ethereum and GDC smart contracts?

mtomcdev (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:04:35 PM

Ethereum has started. I don't have any ether coin and I hope GadgetCoin can be the IoT smart contract provider. what's the difference between the ethereum and GDC smart contracts?

Ethereum uses a fully fledged Turing-complete programming language that can be used to create contracts. It's like the contracts are programmed in the block-chain, dynamically and any type of contracts. Using that programming analogy, the GadgetNet contracts are hard coded, they are based on predefined rules and attributes. The original idea was to use smart contracts to manage hardware and we thought we don't need a fully fledged Turing-complete programming language to achieve that, but using this technique now smart contracts govern business actions, relations and rules as well on the GadgetNet network. You can see how the GadgetNet smart contracts used by reviewing the VICR contracts in the GDC block-chain.
mtomcdev (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:10:51 PM

You only write and don't read. I remember the dev posted about the payments on this forum.

We posted about the payments 3 times in the last 4 weeks in this thread to explain what was paid and why.

bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 07:47:27 AM

When and if you want to meet me, I am generally available... you just have to ask. Nicely...

Oh, don't expect him to actually follow up on any of this, even if you pay for him to come meet you.
He was made a similar offer recently, and soon went quiet.

@zsp
http://screencast.com/t/HzfAEG4N

We will pay for first class tickets for you to come up between 12-2PM on Thursday this week and pay for your hotel room at the premier inn if you so desire but as you can see there are plenty of return tickets on the same day.

We can send you 0.5BTC to cover these costs which is more than enough to cover it.

Obviously we would rather know who you are before we meet you but the offer is there...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813191.msg11935173#msg11935173

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
albert_mt

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:54:09 AM

Ethereum uses a fully fledged Turing-complete programming language that can be used to create contracts. It's like the contracts are programmed in the block-chain, dynamically and any type of contracts. Using that programming analogy, the GadgetNet contracts are hard coded, they are based on predefined rules and attributes. The original idea was to use smart contracts to manage hardware and we thought we don't need a fully fledged Turing-complete programming language to achieve that, but using this technique now smart contracts govern business actions, relations and rules as well on the GadgetNet network. You can see how the GadgetNet smart contracts used by reviewing the VICR contracts in the GDC block-chain.

ours is a niche area IoT video handling, while Etrhereum does everything. We can be the Ethereum of IoT  Grin
albert_mt

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:06:34 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 10:33:41 AM by albert_mt

Oh, don't expect him to actually follow up on any of this, even if you pay for him to come meet you.
He was made a similar offer recently, and soon went quiet.

@zsp
http://screencast.com/t/HzfAEG4N

We will pay for first class tickets for you to come up between 12-2PM on Thursday this week and pay for your hotel room at the premier inn if you so desire but as you can see there are plenty of return tickets on the same day.

We can send you 0.5BTC to cover these costs which is more than enough to cover it.

Obviously we would rather know who you are before we meet you but the offer is there...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813191.msg11935173#msg11935173

this has nothing to do with Gadgetcoin  Huh

btw i just read the posts there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813191.msg11934599#msg11934599

the travel expenses was offered after he had enough and said bye, good day gentlemen.

pls, don't bring that shit here  Undecided thanks  Smiley this is the Gadgetcoin thread, pls support Gadgetcoin here !  Smiley

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:23:23 AM

ours is a niche area IoT video handling, while Etrhereum does everything. We can be the Ethereum of IoT  Grin

Ethereum is a fantastic project. I had many debates about Ethereum on various Bitcointalk threads over the last year. I am a crowdfunding investor of Ethereum and I have been promoting Ethereum wherever I can. It was told me in this forum many times that Ethereum is a scam. My arguments were, I know Gavin Wood, he is a fantastic software developer and a fine scientist, he is a hard working professional and not a scammer, his white paper and the source code of Ethereum indicates they know what they are talking about so I am very comfortable with my investment in Ethereum. Now, we will have a minimum of 500% ROI with Ethereum, probably more, and of course it is not a scam but a serious project (in my opinion).

The sizes of the two projects are obviously different and Ethereum is a giant compared to Gadgetcoin, but there are lots of similarities. GadgetNet's white paper indicates this developers know what they are talking about too and just like Ethereum does, GDC try to solve real world business problems. The difference is that Gadgetcoin start with concrete use cases by doing jizzmo and streemo ... and the return with GDC could be higher 1,600% ROI at US$ 5.00 network fee :-))))
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:38:16 AM

Devs, on the note of network fee, what is the plan terms of determining the network fee once GDC is listed on the exchanges? Shouldn't the GadgetNet system lookup the exchange price and set the network fee to a higher value than the exchange price is? I think, the network fee should be always a bit higher than the average exchange price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: