Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GDGC] GadgetCoin | IoT | M2M |Smart Contracts on Hardware  (Read 88479 times)
mtomcdev (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:33:28 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 05:56:41 PM by mtomcdev

We are migrating the blogs to a new server and it could be some problems in opening the blog posts.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mtomcdev (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:17:51 PM

The GadgetNet DAC shares has been issued to all VICR accounts.

Instead of the 20% that was discussed earlier we decided to give away 50% shares to our investors. Therefore, the developers own 50% of the total company shares and the VICR investors own the other 50% of the shares.

Total 19,442,000 has been issued. 100 shares has been allocated to each GadgetCoin, so if you have 1,000 GDGC then you should receive 100,000 GadgetNet DAC shares. If you see an incorrect figure please let us know and we will fix the issue, but everything should be correctly in place.

Currently the shares price is 3 US$ cents per share. You will be able to sell the shares when the share sell/buy function is enabled, most likely later this week. We are talking to angel investors and VCs and if you decide to exit your investment then you will be able to sell the shares to a minimum at 3 cents per share price. We are creating a business with a real product for real world clients and we hope the share price of GadgetNet will increase, so please hold on to your shares if you can as we are targeting the 10 cents per share price within the next few months.

You can review your DAC share holdings by log in to your wallet and clicking on the "DAC" menu item under the "Account" menu.
Netzer

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:55:46 PM

Instead of the 20% that was discussed earlier we decided to give away 50% shares to our investors. Therefore, the developers own 50% of the total company shares and the VICR investors own the other 50% of the shares.

Total 19,442,000 has been issued. 100 shares has been allocated to each GadgetCoin, so if you have 1,000 GDGC then you should receive 100,000 GadgetNet DAC shares. If you see an incorrect figure please let us know and we will fix the issue, but everything should be correctly in place.

Currently the shares price is 3 US$ cents per share. You will be able to sell the shares when the share sell/buy function is enabled, most likely later this week. We are talking to angel investors and VCs and if you decide to exit your investment then you will be able to sell the shares to a minimum at 3 cents per share price. We are creating a business with a real product for real world clients and we hope the share price of GadgetNet will increase, so please hold on to your shares if you can as we are targeting the 10 cents per share price within the next few months.

You can review your DAC share holdings by log in to your wallet and clicking on the "DAC" menu item under the "Account" menu.

Wow, thanks!  Cheesy I like the numbers in my wallet  Cheesy  what about the gadgetcoins, can we still sell it?
mtomcdev (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:02:55 PM

Wow, thanks!  Cheesy I like the numbers in my wallet  Cheesy  what about the gadgetcoins, can we still sell it?

Nothing has changed. The Internet-of-Things device operators must pay a network fee, the network fee is paid in GadgetCoin, and therefore device operators have to buy coins in order to use the platform.
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:06:34 AM

Wow that is awesome, you reward us so well. Smiley

Thanks for all the hard work and I appreciate the bump in shares big time!
meandme

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:26:20 AM

Nothing has changed. The Internet-of-Things device operators must pay a network fee, the network fee is paid in GadgetCoin, and therefore device operators have to buy coins in order to use the platform.

If GDC sold,than the shares is sold automatic too?  as it says before··
or  the gadgetcoin and share is Separated,each sold has no influences to the other?
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:20:10 AM

Thanks, I have confirmed that I get the correct shares, it's really good, I think the share price will go up as your development is progressing.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:26:50 AM

Thanks for rewarding the investors with the generous share allocation!

Good to see that you are proving those wrong who were screaming that GadgetCoin is a scam and it will be disappear just like many other coins did.

mtomcdev (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:25:14 AM

Wow that is awesome, you reward us so well. Smiley

Thanks for all the hard work and I appreciate the bump in shares big time!

No, thank you for your support. We know the slow progress is not what it should be, but we had so many problems with the exchange integration, technology, test servers, lawyers in the US to sort out the DAC, logistics and team in the last few months. The good news is that we are solving the problems step by step. The team is the biggest issue as very hard to motivate developers of an open source project in the R&D phase when the revenue is very little. We have a new developer tzpardi from Zovolt, he and his team donate lots of software development and hardware schematics design, and that helps a lot. The plan is to recruit more software developers to speed up the process.

mtomcdev (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:30:56 AM

If GDC sold,than the shares is sold automatic too?  as it says before··
or  the gadgetcoin and share is Separated,each sold has no influences to the other?

That was the plan when we were talking about selling GadgetCoin on the exchanges, before the shares are issued. Now the shares are issued so the coins and shares can be trade separately. That means when the GadgetCoin is purchased by device operators or you sell it, the share holding in the DAC won't change.
mtomcdev (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:44:35 AM

Thanks, I have confirmed that I get the correct shares, it's really good, I think the share price will go up as your development is progressing.

Thanks for your continued support tobeaj2mer01! The plan is to keep progressing in technology development as well as serving users in the Internet-of-Things sector, and as you said that will increase the share price of the DAC.

mtomcdev (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:46:09 AM

Thanks for rewarding the investors with the generous share allocation!

Good to see that you are proving those wrong who were screaming that GadgetCoin is a scam and it will be disappear just like many other coins did.

No, thanks for your continued support.
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:12:30 PM

Thanks for your continued support tobeaj2mer01! The plan is to keep progressing in technology development as well as serving users in the Internet-of-Things sector, and as you said that will increase the share price of the DAC.

There are many absolutely hopeless and insignificant start-up ideas get $ 5-10 million VC investments, often even lot more. If you build a real business with real product then I don't see why we can't secure a $5 million VC investment for GadgetNet. Now as the shares has been allocated we have the incentive to work on that. The current 3 cents price is 1,000% ROI. $ 5 million VC investment will be a 10,000% ROI exit for us.
Once the product is ready for investment we should discuss the next step on Slack, and then we can introduce GadgetNet to a few UK based VC firms.

Netzer

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:25:05 PM

There are many absolutely hopeless and insignificant start-up ideas get $ 5-10 million VC investments, often even lot more. If you build a real business with real product then I don't see why we can't secure a $5 million VC investment for GadgetNet. Now as the shares has been allocated we have the incentive to work on that. The current 3 cents price is 1,000% ROI. $ 5 million VC investment will be a 10,000% ROI exit for us.
Once the product is ready for investment we should discuss the next step on Slack, and then we can introduce GadgetNet to a few UK based VC firms.

what makes you believe the $5 million realistic? i don't think the $5 million market cap so quickly is a realistic expectation.

altcoinUK

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:11:17 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 04:27:28 PM by altcoinUK

what makes you believe the $5 million realistic? i don't think the $5 million market cap so quickly is a realistic expectation.

I didn't talk about market cap, did I? I couldn't care less what is the market cap valuation of 99.99% of digital currencies which are used by absolutely nobody except the several thousands users of Bitcointalk by selling to each other the things. I am talking about capital investment from a venture capital firm or angel investors. I have been investing via Venture Capital and angel investor firms and funds, and witnessing what kind of shits could exists in a VC's portfolio. The VC investment culture is in the UK is far more conservative than US, still unbelievably shitty technology ideas and absolutely incompetent teams have been securing GBP 5 million investments.

The blockchain is getting a hot topic, the Internet of Things has been a popular investment area for years, the IoT micropayment will sound a very fancy idea for a VC, the IoT driven P2P streaming is a very nicely presentable topic. That's what makes me believe if the product is ready for investment, if the team is serious then GadgetNet will have no problem to secure that $5 million.
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:45:07 PM

I didn't talk about market cap, did I? I couldn't care less what is the market cap valuation of 99.99% of digital currencies which are used by absolutely nobody except the several thousands users of Bitcointalk by selling to each other the things. I am talking about capital investment from a venture capital firm or angel investors. I have been investing via Venture Capital and angel investor firms and funds, and witnessing what kind of shits could exists in a VC's portfolio. The VC investment culture is in the UK is far more conservative than US, still unbelievably shitty technology ideas and absolutely incompetent teams have been securing GBP 5 million investments.

The blockchain is getting a hot topic, the Internet of Things has been a popular investment area for years, the IoT micropayment will sound a very fancy idea for a VC, the IoT driven P2P streaming is a very nicely presentable topic. That's what makes me believe if the product is ready for investment, if the team is serious then GadgetNet will have no problem to secure that $5 million.

I agree with this 100%. The fact that Gadgetnet has such a central spot on W3C's IoT development alone should easily bring in investments of that size if not greater. This would help big time with any team/keeping developers interest problems.

With a nice VC investment they could buy shares and hopefully give the company some funds for salaries etc, which would allow you to work full time. Is anyone working full time at the moment?

I also believe that we should move all discussion off of this forum as there is little to be gained here. Something like slack would allow more detailed updates and discussions.

mtomcdev (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

I agree with this 100%. The fact that Gadgetnet has such a central spot on W3C's IoT development alone should easily bring in investments of that size if not greater. This would help big time with any team/keeping developers interest problems.

With a nice VC investment they could buy shares and hopefully give the company some funds for salaries etc, which would allow you to work full time. Is anyone working full time at the moment?

I also believe that we should move all discussion off of this forum as there is little to be gained here. Something like slack would allow more detailed updates and discussions.

Yes, we can discuss all details on Slack.
Currently all of us work part time on GadgetCoin. Once we start generating revenue with GadgetNet then we will start working on the project in full time.
meandme

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:26:21 AM

Yes, we can discuss all details on Slack.
Currently all of us work part time on GadgetCoin. Once we start generating revenue with GadgetNet then we will start working on the project in full time.

there is nobody talk on slack`` Sad   VICRers doesn't use slack?
mtomcdev (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:31:02 AM

We have invited all VICR holders to Slack, and we we will send invitation again to to start the discussion there if most users prefer the Slack platform. We, the developers don't mind to talk here or at Slack.
altcoinUK

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:30:49 AM

We have invited all VICR holders to Slack, and we we will send invitation again to to start the discussion there if most users prefer the Slack platform. We, the developers don't mind to talk here or at Slack.

I think the Internet of Things business development, DAC, VC or angel investor matters should be discussed at Slack. The technology and software matters could be still discussed here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: