Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:47:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:25:16 AM

but i see GAW as a struggling business trying to form a vision

There you go. This is the crux of the matter.

Having been part of recording two scam operators from day one to their demise,  I repeat this is the exact same scenario.

Very simply put you cannot rope in your customers with blatant lies, enjoin them, the do a 360 and include them in "your struggling business" under the pretense of we are all in this together.

This is the trick of the ASIC miner manufactures as I detailed before. Confidentially announce you are fully funded, 3/4 away from completion of production. And at this time feel confident enough to offer what we financed ourselves and for the vomitus ubiquitous all covering bait on the hook ' wish to share it with the "community"' so we will take pre-orders in order to share our self financed and about to be released product with you. Just send ups your money.

And as the clock ticks, suddenly it turns into well you're an investor, and this is crowd funding, and let us tell you how difficult and complicated it is to made an ASIC miner guys, but you and us will get through.

Shithead Gomero repeats this template. "got Wal-Mart and Target on Board" "got 100 million dollars  investment on board" "got Cantor Fitzgerald as our backer" got this got that got this. We have the best development team ever and we are 3/4's done, just need you guys to make it the most popular coin and used coin EVAH............

Everyone jumps aboard, and then what.

Limp wrist and elbow and ankle and knee piece of shit floppy marionette Josh Garza, waffles about so what should we do guys, how should we do it, let's try this guys we are trying our best to make it work guys, please be patient guys, hang in their guys we will get it right...

Yes you see that now for what it is, but the original sales pitch was the complete opposite.

You cannot bullshit your way into business and expect to survive.  It is sad this has to be repeated over and over again, to seemingly intelligent pilots who cannot grasp such a simple business aspect and everyone else.

When your company is built on stack able lies there is something ingrained in that CEO that is inherently wrong.

How do you not see this?

If the piece of shit can lie his way in, he will lie his way out.

Again you are dealing with a liar. Knock on your neighbors door and say hey man, would you hand over you month's paycheck to a liar who promises the world. Yes or No. See what he says.

It is cute that now that everyone is roped in in his lies 'we are a team in this and we will try to make it work'

It is like the bullshit house builder who with all the fancy websites and sales and marketing ploys, snags you the fucks it all up and seeks your help how to finish the project. The loud mouth bravado exuding general who rallies the troops and once in combat cowers and asks the troops now what do we do.

How can you all be so blind to this all. It doesn't work never has and never will. Nothing in the history of man-kind born from a lie flourishes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:29:29 AM

Coin-swap is off the XPY bandwagon for a while it seems.. Just noticed this on the main page:

We are reverting to our old trade engine and auditing our books. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience.
Update 12/20 9:22 AM ET: Good morning. I will not have much of an update right now except that our new engine did not work as intended. We have been informed that people were able to withdrawal more than they should have been able to. Thank you to those that informed us. The next step is going to be a very long and detailed look at our logs. There is no other solution than to go through all of the transactions one by one and there are a few thousand. This will not be fast and we will not open up until we have a good handle on our situation. I GREATLY apologize for the mess. My name is Ian Childress and my Linkedin profile is https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ian-childress/4/883/649. I am not a scammer, I made code that broke. I will give more details as I have them.
Update 12/20 9:37 AM ET: Quickly checking in. I want to confirm that no one gained illegal entry into our system at any time. It was not a hack, it was faulty code that didnt adjust balances properly. It was about a 20 minute window from what I can tell. We still have the vast majority of our reserves but until I can say yes this is your correct balance, you may withdrawal it I cannot open back up. Due to the balance bug, SOME people have a higher balance than they should have. This makes our database balance and wallet balance not match up. Until we can determine exactly where everything went, we cannot open. I expect this to take at least 24 hours. I greatly apologize and take full responsibility. I will not disappear, I will continue to work until everything is resolved in the best way possible.

What is it about all these companies having never heard of proper QA, you would think that deposit/withdrawal would be tested extensively as they are the core of the system and can bankrupt them in a mater of minutes?!  Also, how is this even remotely possible for a company keeping a database balance and a wallet balance to not code an automatic shutoff if there is a discrepancy above xx%? 

I hear you about QA, testing ... thats kind of dropped away over the last decade.
Coding auto-shutoff is just another un-necessary feature, exactly the kind of thing you don't want to make step by step iterations work. However, for a trading platform to fuck up this bigtime, thats pretty business ending kind of stuff.

This is a showstopper. Dude needs to just retire big time assuming this isn't some sort of exit scam and he isn't actually stealing traders' money. I don't know why people ever trusted that site, the first thing I said on HT when the exchange was posted was that site looks like a 16 year old created it.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 01:31:28 AM

Ill just leave this here

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24402/just-had-a-conversation-with-a-xpy-dumper-had-to-screenshot-it-for-my-amusement

I have decided to maybe never visit Homero Talk anymore when people are this stupid thinking they are smart.  I am talking about the dumbshit who posted that picture and created the thread.  

He thought he was being smug and a smart ass but turns out that the person just doesn't care about paycoin and doesn't speak English so therefore this must be grounds to mock him.

Man people on HT are pretty stupid.  But we all knew that anyway.

Confirmation

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24718/confirmed-minimum-investment-for-orion-controller-is-50-xpy/3

Post 3 says it all really as to how stupid they all are.
haha funny shit i am glad you posted it but i am sure it will be gone in like a day or 2 unless it slips the pr police. We all know how fast stuff gets deleted

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
sandog

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:32:02 AM

I just notice that Gawminers Josh does not accept his own coin for any purchase of hashlets/hashstakers ?!

This is another big red flag.

Why, thats just a feature that needs to be added/changed in the marketplace. The wallet was only added recently -- all these so called red-flags have to exist for quite a long time be anything other than just short-term unavailability of features.

People here laugh and blame if a rushed upgrade goes wrong and say "they don't know how to be careful" - but this kind of delay is because of being careful.

Not only that they want to wait for the price to stabilise before they use it. They are realistic enough to know that this happens AFTER their strategy to stabilise it actually begins.
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:39:30 AM

Coin-swap is off the XPY bandwagon for a while it seems.. Just noticed this on the main page:

We are reverting to our old trade engine and auditing our books. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience.
Update 12/20 9:22 AM ET: Good morning. I will not have much of an update right now except that our new engine did not work as intended. We have been informed that people were able to withdrawal more than they should have been able to. Thank you to those that informed us. The next step is going to be a very long and detailed look at our logs. There is no other solution than to go through all of the transactions one by one and there are a few thousand. This will not be fast and we will not open up until we have a good handle on our situation. I GREATLY apologize for the mess. My name is Ian Childress and my Linkedin profile is https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ian-childress/4/883/649. I am not a scammer, I made code that broke. I will give more details as I have them.
Update 12/20 9:37 AM ET: Quickly checking in. I want to confirm that no one gained illegal entry into our system at any time. It was not a hack, it was faulty code that didnt adjust balances properly. It was about a 20 minute window from what I can tell. We still have the vast majority of our reserves but until I can say yes this is your correct balance, you may withdrawal it I cannot open back up. Due to the balance bug, SOME people have a higher balance than they should have. This makes our database balance and wallet balance not match up. Until we can determine exactly where everything went, we cannot open. I expect this to take at least 24 hours. I greatly apologize and take full responsibility. I will not disappear, I will continue to work until everything is resolved in the best way possible.

What is it about all these companies having never heard of proper QA, you would think that deposit/withdrawal would be tested extensively as they are the core of the system and can bankrupt them in a mater of minutes?!  Also, how is this even remotely possible for a company keeping a database balance and a wallet balance to not code an automatic shutoff if there is a discrepancy above xx%? 

I hear you about QA, testing ... thats kind of dropped away over the last decade.
Coding auto-shutoff is just another un-necessary feature, exactly the kind of thing you don't want to make step by step iterations work. However, for a trading platform to fuck up this bigtime, thats pretty business ending kind of stuff.

This is a showstopper. Dude needs to just retire big time assuming this isn't some sort of exit scam and he isn't actually stealing traders' money. I don't know why people ever trusted that site, the first thing I said on HT when the exchange was posted was that site looks like a 16 year old created it.

I'll give him this though. He is honest. The updates are regular and in no way has he seemed to make bullshit excuses. This will hurt the exchange as he will have to pay out of his pocket to fix what was double cashed. If he doesn't he deserves to go down with his site.
Its unfortunate but due to the nature of openness of crypto many young budding developers are giving it a go. As long as he rights his mistakes off his own back i'll give him a go.
Homero on the other hand is just telling lies and covers nothing. coin-swap so far seems legit and just experiencing issues from being unprepared. I think its due to the small team (probably just 1 person) and lack of testing environment. Personally if i was developing that i'd have a shitload of test wallets and i'd be throwing 1000's of predefined test transfers at it then validating the data before i was to push it to the wild. Sure it would cost a little in transaction volume fees but thats the cost of business to ensure no issues.

Again i'll denounce this guy if he doesn't cover people's losses off his own back. Hopefully he will. Nothing indicates otherwise at present.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:41:04 AM

So going through the new wallet source code, there's def some references to orion and prime nodes now.

Are these the prime nodes?

So it looks like bidding etc is not yet implemented. Initial Prime controllers are hardcoded. Which is fine I guess for the first round, but it looks like another hard fork will be needed in a few weeks.

Still not sure how one hosts an Orion controller and/or makes money off fees, gotta go read some more.

I'm still not sure what half the things "actually do". They seem to be fancy names and everyone on hashtalk refers to them without knowing what they do. You ask about it and are told to read the whitepaper.

Well that's nice, except the damn white paper is a dream and not quite matching the reality. Reading it won't help much with how Paycoin works, it's like reading a Jules Verne novel to try to learn how a submarine works.

I have the plans for the nautilus - But we only except BTC

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
T0urist

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:42:11 AM

I just notice that Gawminers Josh does not accept his own coin for any purchase of hashlets/hashstakers ?!

Why, thats just a feature that needs to be added/changed in the marketplace. The wallet was only added recently -- all these so called red-flags have to exist for quite a long time be anything other than just short-term unavailability of features.

People here laugh and blame if a rushed upgrade goes wrong and say "they don't know how to be careful" - but this kind of delay is because of being careful.

Not only that they want to wait for the price to stabilise before they use it. They are realistic enough to know that this happens AFTER their strategy to stabilise it actually begins.

So he'll sell you paycoins for btc and cash and add that to his site but he won't allow you to buy his actual items with it? This has nothing to do with rushed upgrades... he already has a system to sell coin for cash and btc its nothing to add it to zen. Ok lets remove zen cloud from it. He could sell vouchers to claim items in zen from his site.... no changes to zen needed. Operates as always. Your point on stabilizing before use is invalid. Josh apparently knows the potential of paycoin and is touting the $20 amount. There is no need to wait to stabilise if you control the product and believe in it. I call stalling tactic.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 01:46:04 AM

Nothing needs to be added. It was possible to buy stuff on ZenCloud using Hashpoints UNTIL they created Hashpoint pool and started nudging everyone towards Hashcoin/Paycoin. It was deliberately disabled, even though it was promised in the Hashpoint pool announcement.

As I said you can twist and massage these red flags taken out of context and try to justify each one of them, but doesn't it ever bother you that there are so many of them? If GAW is trying so hard to sign up merchants wouldn't it make sense to start with their OWN store? It could be a great showcase of all those advanced XPY features.
T0urist

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:48:44 AM

So going through the new wallet source code, there's def some references to orion and prime nodes now.

So it looks like bidding etc is not yet implemented. Initial Prime controllers are hardcoded. Which is fine I guess for the first round, but it looks like another hard fork will be needed in a few weeks.

Still not sure how one hosts an Orion controller and/or makes money off fees, gotta go read some more.

I'm still not sure what half the things "actually do". They seem to be fancy names and everyone on hashtalk refers to them without knowing what they do. You ask about it and are told to read the whitepaper.

Well that's nice, except the damn white paper is a dream and not quite matching the reality. Reading it won't help much with how Paycoin works, it's like reading a Jules Verne novel to try to learn how a submarine works.

<<UPVOTE>>
I'm exited!!!! GAWSOME!!!
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 01:49:42 AM

I'm exited for gawsome to except paycoin

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 01:49:54 AM

And of course once you have my BTC it will turn out to be a cell phone picture of a paddle boat?  Grin
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:53:30 AM

GAW is paying something crazy like 300% interest to people with the primes that stake or buy hashstakers and put paycoin in.. The paycoin you put in is locked for 3 or 6 months but the interest they generate is paid out daily.

Mining crypto - generally does make a decent return PER DAY and if people buy miners that are really just out with a great higher efficiency they have been known to ROI in 3 days. So taken out of that only the people who overwelmingly have more power getting the big block rewards and shares and actually rewarding the stakeholders at a high rate being highly profitable - especially in this environment of everyone unable to accept that any company could possibly be anything but self-serving ripoff merchants. That should yeild a high short term reward that over a year adds up to a huge percentage like 300%.

If anything the people on this forum point out how difficult to fathom GAW is and that they can't believe it can work out different to the usual pump and dump or premine shitcoin. Yet so far the coin has launched, bounced back. Now people in this forum are starting to not even comprehend how the business will run. Those people shouldn't invest - but if people think they can see how it will work out. Well they take a risk and the reward should be high.

Every point made here is just out of context, in isolation or poorly thought through and it shows in the way all the ultra-negative predictions are the epic fail and it makes you all look kind of like we few people are smart, you others are all dumb. We others are just taking bets, investing and hoping that it goes ok. If you did that you would feel kind of like "will you doubters just please shut the hell up and leave us to it", you can't say you wouldn't because you would be invested and either you would cut your losses and run for cover or sit it out and evaluate whatever news comes out.

I think you have it backwards. Points made here are red flags, and if taken OUT of context, as you're saying, each can be debated and possibly mitigated. It's when you put all of it INTO context it becomes worrying, that there are just so many loose ends.

I also think that you're contradicting yourself by saying " people in this forum are starting to not even comprehend how the business will run. Those people shouldn't invest" and at the same time "We others are just taking bets, investing and hoping that it goes ok.". So is it a gamble, or an informed investment decision? And if you're taking a gamble why would you want others to shut up? I don't want you to shut up, you can be as excited as you want about your investment, and if you can share some information in the process - even better. Likewise, you can either ignore "doubters" or perhaps make use of information uncovered in the discussion.

Firstly i appreciate the relaxed reply. Some believe that investment is betting, risk - i think when you have a comprehension of the industry that can make you more insightful but possibly less objective decisions. I think if people here can lay out a comprehensive reason why its bad or dangerous. I read this thread for days - not exhaustively - but it hasn't been a pleasure to have to get through the disrespect and emotion to valid points.

I don't believe it has to be transparent, its more a track-record. I generally never invest in anything out of overwhelming mistrust - but i see GAW as a struggling business trying to form a vision albeit very often changing.
I think the confidence of the community is where i invest, the very thing people call out as "gawsters are fools" is also a potential boon. I played a lot of starcraft and watched the community there reject bad-manner gamers and enjoy a much more pleasant experience. To me their cloudmining thing is like a video-game industry thing - those can be billion dollar growth. There is plenty of room for it to go well or poorly but they are clearly working hard to get through very rushed changes and make it work. I am satisfied. Today its even more bright - but for me its more just something to be in and watch. If people over here want to warn and be a public service they need to really make more logical sense.

Ao you just broke down what i said and tried to reverse it with opinion. I don't think you made any strides forward proving anything i said was wrong. I might be a bit vague but i think i am clearer than most people over here.
I think GAW won't necessarily create millionaires because profits will be diminished the more people jump on any bandwagon. Crypto investments mean choosing something high risk, and seeing if it pans out. They are all high risk.

And you're the same sandog from HT that never heard of Peercoin until Paycoin forked it. That speaks volumes.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:58:28 AM

And you're the same sandog from HT that never heard of Peercoin until Paycoin forked it. That speaks volumes.

Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
sandog

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:02:22 AM

So he'll sell you paycoins for btc and cash and add that to his site but he won't allow you to buy his actual items with it? This has nothing to do with rushed upgrades... he already has a system to sell coin for cash and btc its nothing to add it to zen. Ok lets remove zen cloud from it. He could sell vouchers to claim items in zen from his site.... no changes to zen needed. Operates as always. Your point on stabilizing before use is invalid. Josh apparently knows the potential of paycoin and is touting the $20 amount. There is no need to wait to stabilise if you control the product and believe in it. I call stalling tactic.

Except that people called everything a stalling tactic and  ... the changes all happened. So you are really just making shit up without 5 seconds patience. You can convert the XPY and buy stuff with BTC for now and later when they finish the features you can do that more directly within.
sandog

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:11:01 AM

Grin

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/supa-hot-fire.gif

Thats right, didn't bother looking into peercoin so clearly i must know nothing. LOL. So i guess if i ask you about something and you can't answer it will mean you don't know anything about anything either ... c'mon. I was honest enough to admit i didn't bother following peercoin, and i'll catch up with it when i feel interested.
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:20:56 AM

Grin

Thats right, didn't bother looking into peercoin so clearly i must know nothing. LOL. So i guess if i ask you about something and you can't answer it will mean you don't know anything about anything either ... c'mon. I was honest enough to admit i didn't bother following peercoin, and i'll catch up with it when i feel interested.

I am taking it that gaw contracted with the peercoin dev(s) and he is developing out paycoin for them? Anyone know if this is correct?
T0urist

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:27:21 AM

Except that people called everything a stalling tactic and  ... the changes all happened. So you are really just making shit up without 5 seconds patience. You can convert the XPY and buy stuff with BTC for now and later when they finish the features you can do that more directly within.
See thats the funny thing about a ponzi. They don't crash a week after they start. They have a plan and have to run their course. They never actually win long term. All ponzi's self implode because well... they aren't sustainable. The time the last is reliant on the funds the investors pump in proportional to what comes out. I.e. a stall. I can't give you a definite date the stall finishes because its reliant on the victims that keep adding to it.

It can't last forever believe me. You'll see. Its only a matter of time and i suspect with the silly xmas season approaching we'll likely hear or regulatory bodies involved, investigations and shutdowns in the next 3 months. Scott already has the parties required involved. Its a matter of time.

Also you're making shit up without any proof Smiley i.e. proof the system is legit. Yep ok fine your next comment is i have no proof its a scam like you guys always say. But lack of my proof doesn't not make it a scam. Be the hero.... prove it to be valid show the proof Smiley
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:28:19 AM

Grin

I am taking it that gaw contracted with the peercoin dev(s) and he is developing out paycoin for them? Anyone know if this is correct?

Probably, most probably since he was sitting along side Homero at the Las Vegas convention and they did touch on peercoin at one point but never went into specifics about creating one.  So I know its a stretch so Id imagine they know each other fairly well and struck up a convo.  Id even draw a long bow at sleek coin (born on HT) pump and dump would have drawn some attention from Homero.

cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:28:58 AM

You seriously never heard of peercoin before and are coming here to tell us about paycoin? LOL, if this is true, it's funnest shit I've heard in months in crypto.
T0urist

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:32:27 AM

You seriously never heard of peercoin before and are coming here to tell us about paycoin? LOL, if this is true, it's funnest shit I've heard in months in crypto.

Can't save some people crypto. I think you're the best one to try though. You were once a gaw zombie weren't you (no offense). Maybe you can enlighten us as to what got you involved and what ultimately was the turning point that bailed you out.

I'm not debating that people won't turn a profit.. hell i did a 2.3BTC profit on sale of xpy... however that doesn't mean someone didn't suffer long term due to my dump. Just because some succeed doesn't mean that its a success.
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: