Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 [623] 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376924 times)
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:11:53 AM

Fixed.

'Preciate it.  Glad I caught you in a whisky-flowing good mood.  Cheesy
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:13:51 AM

BitJane - is only asked by GAW to check the spelling on Josh's posts

Why doesn't he just use spell check? It's built in to most browsers/word processors these days..
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:19:02 AM

Checking Monday morning with CFTC, FINCEN, and others if Business Technology for Cryptocurrency, LLC is registered and up to date for things such as MSB etc.

Hmmm... like his silly obsession with go-daddy on the domain front, Mr. GAW uses the same business "service" to register his out of state LLC's. All of these incorporations appear to be single page filings, which equate to only 1-3 primaries (Managing Members and/or limited partners). Likewise, no operational agreements, list of extended managers, or TAX filings (EIN's) are listed regardless of the fact there are employees involved in the daily operations of these entities. Lastly, no evidence of any state or city business licenses can be found so I would not hold my breath looking for any MSB filing(s), which would take longer to complete than the sub-30 days these name have been in existence anyway. What is evident is a business who appears to be violating numerous federal laws by the simple fact they are conducting securities based transactions without ANYTHING other than an incorporated name.

Furthermore, Mr. GAW seems to be side-stepping the baggage of all the DBA's he has created under the "GAW Miners, LLC" umbrella in 2014 that would never pass any regulatory vetting in favor of a new play on the BTC initials to create a new umbrella with the PayCoin/PayBase DBA's in the hope this entity will look [in the short-term] cleaner in the eyes of the regulators. Well, nice try, Mr. HashTitan, but that game has already been tried countless times before and the Feds know better.

To all those who have already filed their regulatory complaints against GAW or statements of facts in response to GAW's legal threats against them, it may be wise to update your filing(s) and/or contacts with the new names listed below incase it already hasn't been done. In summary, simply changing names or the affiliation within itself or as the subsidiary of another newer LLC will not relieve GAW/Zen of their liabilities so it is what it is.

Scott-

puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:19:55 AM

If AnimoEsto or nemesio are still around, I'd like to ask how shadow banning works.

I asked BitJane to reinstate me as I wasn't disrespectful to anyone.  She said she's not an admin, so she couldn't tell me... but she is listed on the Global Moderators group.

I guess I'm on a watch-list or something, as the responses were very curt.

Shadowbanning (its actually called "Squash" in the control panel, its available to all moderators - though Josh has stated that he is the only one to meant to be using it - I now have concrete proof otherwise, basically it removes all the user posts from the views of others, however, it cannot remove quoted/embedded posts.  The user can still see their own posts and it appears (to them at the least) that they are still active in the forums.  Moderators cannot even see the persons posts without unsquashing them - all the "old school" moderators, Myself, Blazecoin, Madmacs, Volder, Nemesio, Cyberlizard, etc are against this as its a highly unfair punishment as the user cannot see that they have been squashed (unless they sign out and go to their own profile).

Josh has described this as a "Toy" and to be used only by him on trolls and people spreading FUD, as I said I have concrete proof that at least one moderator (who I will not name yet) was shadowbanning.

BitJane - is only asked by GAW to check the spelling on Josh's posts so she isn't allowed to unban or ban anyone and can only advise - the easiest method to let BitJane edit Josh's posts was to make her a moderator - that way she has access to edit posts, she isn't a moderator at all in the true sense of the word.

Thank you for that info.

I saw your comments in the "open letter" thread at HT (well, what I could see anyway,) so I have my suspicions.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:20:35 AM

Fixed.

'Preciate it.  Glad I caught you in a whisky-flowing good mood.  Cheesy

When is that volder guy not in a good mood? Every post reeks of patience and goodwill. He spent like 8 pages interacting with a pure troll in the most friendly manner imaginable.
AnimoEsto

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 10:27:36 AM

Thank you for that info.

I saw your comments in the "open letter" thread at HT (well, what I could see anyway,) so I have my suspicions.

What suspicions do you have?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
SwissCrypt

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:28:02 AM

I am happily seeing that some users were banned for inappropriate behavior here on bitcointalk.
The level of the posts and threads on Bitcointalk reached a bottom.
People visiting here and reading could just shake their heads. Not because of all the complaints and attacks directed at Gaw more because of the inappropriate language, pictures and so on...As I stated in some other posts, it looks like that a lot of users here are just mentally insane.

What a great window for broadcasting cryptos! Many of you should be ashamed.

Let's hope that whoever is in control of bitcointalk could clean up a bit here.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:35:13 AM

BitJane - is only asked by GAW to check the spelling on Josh's posts

Why doesn't he just use spell check? It's built in to most browsers/word processors these days..

Well,she's not a doing a very good job...............  Roll Eyes  His sentence structure & spelling are....like a kid texting  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:41:40 AM

I am happily seeing that some users were banned for inappropriate behavior here on bitcointalk.
The level of the posts and threads on Bitcointalk reached a bottom.
People visiting here and reading could just shake their heads. Not because of all the complaints and attacks directed at Gaw more because of the inappropriate language, pictures and so on...As I stated in some other posts, it looks like that a lot of users here are just mentally insane.

What a great window for broadcasting cryptos! Many of you should be ashamed.

Let's hope that whoever is in control of bitcointalk could clean up a bit here.

you must also be ashamed of those that ban people on hashtalk for raising valid concerns. unless you are white knighting which would be a shame Sad
elkrisi

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:53:04 AM

I like all of you have an issue with GAW, however I have a bigger issue with the threats of violence not on only Josh but his family, if this community want to be like this than you can go fuck yourself, I have PM'd Josh, Provide the relevant post so his team can track you down, only low life cunt's would threaten his family.

WAKE UP TO YOUR SELVES, ATTACK JOSH AND GAW BUT LEAVE THE THREATS ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1

Leave the wife and kids out of any of this. That's not cool.

Leave his kids out of it they are innocent...

Don't leave his wife , mother , father , brother or sister out though...

All of them knew exactly wtf he was doing  Angry
thanku his kids are a choice only if you rl want should you throw them into incomming traffic but srs fck the garza family ps they got a uncle tim incase your watchin josh nuthings off limits refund everyone maybe grandpa tim will get tire ironed Wouldn't your mom be sad
the amount of  private sensitive information ive gathered tonight alone iridiculous

A person can only be held responsible for his / her own actions ONLY.
Nobody is guilty by ASSOCIATION. This is fascist thinking of the worst kind.
So leave his father, sister, family and friends alone (and don't dare ever ever bring kids into the picture).

You are committing a far more serious crime than GAW's fraud by spreading hate by association to other individuals.

There are other things much more important than money. GAW is committing money crimes. The posters here who spread hate for Josh's family are committing crimes against the very things that makes our ape race human...

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:53:09 AM

Wow,you guys were talkin about the BTC conference in Miami,so I went lookin.....GAW /Paybase is a "Premiere Sponsor"  Roll Eyes

http://btcmiami.com/

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:55:29 AM

Hey guys, I just want to add my 2 cents to this scam thing.
The following formulas:

https://github.com/GAWMiners/paycoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L974
Code:
nSubsidy = nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear * 33 / (365 * 33 + 8);

and
https://github.com/GAWMiners/paycoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1962 ending with line 1999
show how the nCoinAge is computed. Which means the following, 350*CENT parameter is converted to 350/365 = 0.96% daily compounded rate, or yearly this means around 3250%. Whoever coded (copied) this coin has problems with math and 350% annual rate (if this was desired) was converted to 3250% rate

hmm didnt think of coinage before Smiley

however i'm not entirely agreeing with your 3250%
using coinage seems to  only guarantee a 350% annual interest (if it were to only stake once per year)

although obviously staking more often would result in a higher effective compounded return. whether or not this resulted in 3250% would rely on whether the nodes would mint daily (or more). -- which is entirely possible Smiley

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:00:07 AM

I like all of you have an issue with GAW, however I have a bigger issue with the threats of violence not on only Josh but his family, if this community want to be like this than you can go fuck yourself, I have PM'd Josh, Provide the relevant post so his team can track you down, only low life cunt's would threaten his family.

WAKE UP TO YOUR SELVES, ATTACK JOSH AND GAW BUT LEAVE THE THREATS ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1

thanku his kids are a choice only if you rl want should you throw them into incomming traffic but srs fck the garza family ps they got a uncle tim incase your watchin josh nuthings off limits refund everyone maybe grandpa tim will get tire ironed Wouldn't your mom be sad
the amount of  private sensitive information ive gathered tonight alone iridiculous

So leave his father, sister, family and friends alone (and don't dare ever ever bring kids into the picture).

You are committing a far more serious crime than GAW's fraud by spreading hate by association to other individuals.

There are other things much more important than money. GAW is committing money crimes. The posters here who spread hate for Josh's family are committing crimes against the very things that makes our ape race human...

i agree.
if gaw is a scam then he ripped us off.
if you want to be arseholes, then you're being arseholes.

you have no legitimate right to be arseholes, it's your own pride.
you have no legitimate right to be wishing violence on someone, it's your own anger.

wake up and smell the stupidity and ignorance. you guys are living it Smiley

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
jh7phone

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:14:25 AM

ROFL he will need to hire bodyguards to protect him from his customers. Miami should be a great show!

AnimoEsto

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 11:33:17 AM

I understand that there is angst and anger amongst most of you, but nobody here should approve of physical violence against someone.  This is getting to the realms of threats against the person and is illegal here in the UK, it may also be highly illegal in your own legal jurisdiction - which I suspect it is.

I don't approve of all things that GAW have done, I don't disapprove of it either - I am merely on the fence and not taking any sides - like I always have done.

However in the last 24 hours I have saw photos of Josh's kids and wife here (The kid pics are a big no-no in my opinion being a dad myself), and threats to beat the crap out of him and that he will "need protection" - is this the type of venue you want to appear as?  A group of vigilantes who take no prisoner, threaten physical violence and will identify innocent children to prove their point?

Some people are giving people the idea that we are all a bunch of evil thugs hell bent on causing physical hurt to someone no matter what age they are, if you wish to uncover a scam/ponzi or any other wrongdoing, you have to be held ABOVE reproach and have the ability to show your reasoning WITHOUT resorting to physical violence or showing identifying pictures of children.

Let me tell you, prison is not a pretty place, and isn't something you would want to do if you have never been there, this is where some of you may be headed if you were to carry out your threats (or even threaten to carry them out).

If your feeling that angry about things, take time out, get some fresh air.

Feel free to flame me for this - but like you, I have the right to an opinion like you.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
elkrisi

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:39:13 AM

ROFL he will need to hire bodyguards to protect him from his customers. Miami should be a great show!
idk a lynch mob or possible  shooting yeeesh idk if anyone knows how serious  this is god forbidden  some crazy he stole his life saveings shoots up the place i would advice  dont sit or stand close to him i wouldn't  wana be shot or attacked by mistake 3.86$ atm serious josh needs witnesses protection or pc jail time  only high risk pm's could protect this faggot  if any of joshs victims are gang affiliated  like me bodyguards are useless u dont pay bodyguards to protect you from gangsters they instead advice u dont go to the conference

Unless you are "affiliated" to Robin Hood gang, stealing from the rich to help the poor, you are a common criminal yourself who are perhaps jealous GAW and Josh are better than you in stealing.

Too bad Josh beat you at it...
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:39:42 AM

The following formulas:

Code:

and
https://github.com/GAWMiners/paycoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1962 ending with line 1999
show how the nCoinAge is computed. Which means the following, 350*CENT parameter is converted to 350/365 = 0.96% daily compounded rate, or yearly this means around 3250%. Whoever coded (copied) this coin has problems with math and 350% annual rate (if this was desired) was converted to 3250% rate

using coinage seems to  only guarantee a 350% annual interest (if it were to only stake once per year)

although obviously staking more often would result in a higher effective compounded return. whether or not this resulted in 3250% would rely on whether the nodes would mint daily (or more). -- which is entirely possible Smiley

Any node is staking several times per day (you can check this by staking on your own), so even my daily staking assumption is conservative.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:41:35 AM

+1

The crap that people vote for calls innocent bystanders "collateral damage".

The fish rots from the head down.

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:05:08 PM

The following formulas:

Code:

and

Any node is staking several times per day (you can check this by staking on your own), so even my daily staking assumption is conservative.

haha i'll agree with you Smiley
just thinking about the amount those nodes will be earning. lollllll

from 125k to 4mill in a yr. woot

this needs a fork if they want to survive as a coin.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
wpstudio

Activity: 660

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 12:05:52 PM

I understand that there is angst and anger amongst most of you, but nobody here should approve of physical violence against someone.  This is getting to the realms of threats against the person and is illegal here in the UK, it may also be highly illegal in your own legal jurisdiction - which I suspect it is.

I don't approve of all things that GAW have done, I don't disapprove of it either - I am merely on the fence and not taking any sides - like I always have done.

However in the last 24 hours I have saw photos of Josh's kids and wife here (The kid pics are a big no-no in my opinion being a dad myself), and threats to beat the crap out of him and that he will "need protection" - is this the type of venue you want to appear as?  A group of vigilantes who take no prisoner, threaten physical violence and will identify innocent children to prove their point?

Some people are giving people the idea that we are all a bunch of evil thugs hell bent on causing physical hurt to someone no matter what age they are, if you wish to uncover a scam/ponzi or any other wrongdoing, you have to be held ABOVE reproach and have the ability to show your reasoning WITHOUT resorting to physical violence or showing identifying pictures of children.

Let me tell you, prison is not a pretty place, and isn't something you would want to do if you have never been there, this is where some of you may be headed if you were to carry out your threats (or even threaten to carry them out).

If your feeling that angry about things, take time out, get some fresh air.

Feel free to flame me for this - but like you, I have the right to an opinion like you.

+1
Pages: « 1 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 [623] 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: