Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376973 times)
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:55:59 PM

Never forget.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:07:24 PM

The morning funnies from the HashTalkers.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35028/still-waiting-for-my-deposits-and-other-issues/17
Archive: https://archive.today/MOGvS

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:22:48 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 03:34:22 PM by Paul Revere

LOL Bmorekeith Yeah it's fine if they hold your coins for months. Damn crazies.

Ya, I didn't catch any of the complete imbeciles/shills saying that this is ok to just lock you out of your account and keep your BTC/XPY, or "just deal with it, you shouldn't invest more than you can stand to lose" and other complete absurdities defending this obvious lockout so that Josh&Co can enjoy some extra dumping without the released XPY from cashtakers competing, etc. in that thread. Incredible.

Edit to add: Here is one. "Suck it up ya fucking WUSS!" Uhhhh, how's about a great big hot cup of "Fuck YOU!".

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:42:43 PM

LOL Bmorekeith Yeah it's fine if they hold your coins for months. Damn crazies.

Ya, I didn't catch any of the complete imbeciles/shills saying that this is ok to just lock you out of your account and keep your BTC/XPY, or "just deal with it, you shouldn't invest more than you can stand to lose" and other complete absurdities defending this obvious lockout so that Josh&Co can enjoy some extra dumping without the released XPY from cashtakers competing, etc. in that thread. Incredible.

Edit to add: Here is one. "Suck it up ya fucking WUSS!" Uhhhh, how's about a great big hot cup of "Fuck YOU!".

Ya, corporations release unfinished software all the time, to work on it as they go.  You can't do that when peoples money is involved though.  Typical HashTalk logical fallacy.  I read somewhere that a software program that deals with peoples financials cannot be released in a BETA state.  it has to be in final spec.

SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:42:59 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

this is an old email, but I hadn't seen it mentioned. it was in the qntra zip
http://pastebin.com/MNBQBpvV

posting in chronological order

>>>>>>> On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 6:39 AM, Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> and I just woke up thinking about it. And it's not a good one.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Our entire paybase and xpy model is flawed. It has been to begin
>>>>>>>> with. The crazy thing, no a single person or just has ever brought=
 it up.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Here is why. Let's separate things in to two buckets
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> The first is people that buy xpy directly from Paybase at the full
>>>>>>>> price of $20. We would need to escrow every penny of that right? B=
ecause
>>>>>>>> that person would want liquidity for every penny because they paid=
 full
>>>>>>>> price. Right? Makes sense. Only that means we never can use that m=
oney.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Now that not the issue. The issue is way worse then that. As the
>>>>>>>> above only means we would have to make money some other way. No, t=
he issue
>>>>>>>> comes next.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Let's assume the the following it true. For the next year, for
>>>>>>>> whatever the reasons are, the price of xpy only goes up to 18 on t=
he open
>>>>>>>> market. Maybe it will go higher, but let's agree that it's out of =
our
>>>>>>>> control and that's the case.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> So this would then mean, a person would be able to game us forever=
>>>>>>>> They could go to the market, buy for 18 and come sell to us for 20=
 over and
>>>>>>>> over and over again. Outside the limits we out in place, there is =
nothing
>>>>>>>> we can do to stop that.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> This then also means we would constantly loose money from this. No=
w
>>>>>>>> here is the scary part, combine the first thing i said. If we are =
escrowing
>>>>>>>> all the new xpy they buy from us, where does the new money come fr=
om to
>>>>>>>> cover that spread?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Now, multiply that by 10 million, and forever. Coming together now=
?
>>>>>>>> The entire model is flawed.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> This is a big deal.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I am working on trying to figure out anyway around this. But the
>>>>>>>> issue is the entire model is built around these concepts. I just c=
an not
>>>>>>>> believe I never thought of this before. There is no way this will =
work
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I will have amber call a meeting so we can talk about what options
>>>>>>>> we have.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> *Josh Garza*
>>>>>>>> *CEO- *GAW Corp
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> =E2=80=9CThe information contained in this email message may be
>>>>>>> confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distri=
bution,
>>>>>>> disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you rec=
eive
>>>>>>> this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy thi=
s
>>>>>>> communication and any attachments from your system.=E2=80=9D
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>>
>>>>>> *Josh Garza*
>>>>>> *CEO- *GAW Corp
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> =E2=80=9CThe information contained in this email message may be confi=
dential.
>>>>> If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosu=
re or
>>>>> copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email =
in
>>>>> error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication =
and
>>>>> any attachments from your system.=E2=80=9D
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>>
>>>> *Josh Garza*
>>>> *CEO- *GAW Corp

>>>>> On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 6:58 AM, Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> That will not change the issue. The fundamental issue is this entire
>>>>>> currency was sold under the idea that there would be a floor. To cha=
nge
>>>>>> that idea, would be to change the core concept thus making the entir=
e
>>>>>> community reject it.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The floor is the issue.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Friday, December 19, 2014, Dan Kelley <dan@geniusesatwork.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> The model will need to change, but not the purpose  --- commercial
>>>>>>> adoption
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Dan
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Daniel J. Kelley
>>>>>>> President, COO
>>>>>>> Geniuses at Work
>>>>>>> 34 East Dudley Town Rd.
>>>>>>> Bloomfield CT. 06002
>>>>>>> 413-271-7630

>>>> On Friday, December 19, 2014, Dan Kelley <dan@geniusesatwork.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> I understand. But subsidizing a false floor is not an option.
>>>>>
>>>>> Dan

>>>> On Dec 19, 2014, at 06:03, Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Take the floor away and the whole coin collapses. More over, I do not
>>>> think I could be involved after that. There is no greater definition o=
f a
>>>> bait and switch. This community would burn us at the stake.
>>>>

>>> On Dec 19, 2014 10:02 AM, "Joe Mordica" <joe@geniusesatwork.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> I always assumed we would discourage exchanges from trading the coin t=
o
>>>> the point of legal action. Recently I realized that was not the case b=
ut I
>>>> thought I remember us having a conversation about this before launch.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>>
>>>> *Joe Mordica*
>>>> *CTO*
>>>> GAW
>>>> 22 Millbranch Rd Bldg 800
>>>> Hattiesburg, MS 39402

>> On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The discussion was about not letting them list to early. How could we
>>> stop them forever? It's a public coin.
>>>
>>> No ideas?

> On Dec 19, 2014 10:09 AM, "Dan Kelley" <dan@geniusesatwork.com> wrote:
>
>> Let's meet to discuss this. In the interim, would it be wise to take dow=
n
>> our Paycoin HashStaker Wallet at $11.95 on GAW Miners?
>>
>> Dan
>>
>> Daniel J. Kelley
>> President, COO
>> Geniuses at Work
>> 34 East Dudley Town Rd.
>> Bloomfield CT. 06002
>> 413-271-7630

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com> wrote:
>
> I am just meeting with you and Joe. I do not have the patience to explain
> everything ten times to him today.
>
> Please circle up with him after the meeting to explain the plan
>

To: Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a1132f0806dcfaf050a93dd3e
X-Original-Sender: jonah@geniusesatwork.com
X-Original-Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;       spf=none (google.com:
 jonah@geniusesatwork.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
 smtp.mail=jonah@geniusesatwork.com;       dkim=pass header.i=@geniusesatwork.com
Precedence: list
Mailing-list: list josh@gaw.com; contact josh+owners@gaw.com
List-ID: <josh.gaw.com>
X-Google-Group-Id: 2220869181
List-Help: <http://support.google.com/a/gaw.com/bin/topic.py&topic=25838>, <mailto:josh+help@gaw.com>

--001a1132f0806dcfaf050a93dd3e
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Will Do.
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:44:32 PM

Never forget.

let's also not forget the $20 floor Smiley
https://archive.today/W3OTH
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:50:26 PM

Yes, that Email is very clear evidence of intent to defraud. Josh & Co clearly knew the plan they presented to investors would not work (Duh...  Roll Eyes), yet they sold this idiotic "$20 Floor" plan to them and then just kept their money.*And then emptied the GAW corporate coffers into anonymous BTC wallets, likely buying their own XPY during the "$20 Floor attempt*. FRAUD. Plain and simple. There are so many clear cut examples of clear intent to defraud that it is hard to believe these brazen criminals are still being allowed to continue with this whole fraudcake.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8949

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 04:07:18 PM

this is an old email, but I hadn't seen it mentioned. it was in the qntra zip
http://pastebin.com/MNBQBpvV

posting in chronological order

I think it was posted a while ago but still good to re-read it again. It highlights a couple of issues:

1) no clue at GAW about how cryptocurrencies work, thinking about preventing exchanges from trading it  Roll Eyes
2) and despite clearly seeing the flaw with their plan they just went ahead with full hyperinflation - apparently the plan changed to "let's dump as much as we can" at some point
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:08:41 PM

I am working on trying to figure out anyway around this. But the issue is the entire model is built around these concepts. I just can not believe I never thought of this before.

Neither can I.

As in, I don't believe you weren't aware of the economic realities of what you were proposing.

Your pal, Mr Fraser would have pointed out such a flaw in your proposal long before then. You know, the guy who was busy tweeting support for you and XPY. Because, let's be blunt here, if he was unable to see just how messed up this ponzi-matrix scheme was, he shouldn't be on the board for Cantor Fitzgerald.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:22:30 PM

I am working on trying to figure out anyway around this. But the issue is the entire model is built around these concepts. I just can not believe I never thought of this before.

Neither can I.

As in, I don't believe you weren't aware of the economic realities of what you were proposing.

Your pal, Mr Fraser would have pointed out such a flaw in your proposal long before then. You know, the guy who was busy tweeting support for you and XPY. Because, let's be blunt here, if he was unable to see just how messed up this ponzi-matrix scheme was, he shouldn't be on the board for Cantor Fitzgerald.

Good point! I would imagine the alphabet people are requesting more warrants to serve on such people as Mr Fraser, just to clear things up of course.....
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8949

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 04:35:02 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35032
https://archive.today/WsT7F

LATEST NEWS: BTCLend Acquires XPYStaker.com.

XPYStaker promises 12% APY and has no verifiable source of income. In other words, a ponzi until proven otherwise. Now why would a lending site own something like this?
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:48:15 PM

Dear oh dear oh . . . feckin'. . . dear.

As for the charge that GAW is a Ponzi scheme, Mr. Garza pointed out that his principal partner, Cantor Fitzgerald Vice Chairman Stuart Fraser, in whose name the patent for one of Wall Street’s most important bond trading programs is listed, has “got more to lose than all of us combined.” He added, “Why would a guy that already has a ton of money, and would get thrown in jail if he was involved in anything sketchy, be involved in a scam?”

Mr. Garza said GAW follows meticulous compliance and record-keeping to ensure it can’t be charged by the Securities and Exchange Commission with selling unregistered securities. “If one cent of our payout (to customers) comes from anything other than mining, it is a security,” he said. As such, he said, GAW is not counterparty in trades with any of its customers, although it does charge a “small percentage” for facilitating customer-to-customer hashlet trades over its platform

a statement from Mr. Garza in August of 2014. Mr. Garza stated that a percentage of the profits for ZenPool came from “day trading.”

Missed this reddit post previously, but it is an absolute PEACH!
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2t4it4/cantor_fitzgeralds_failed_entry_into_bitcoin_and/
Wall Street behemoth recently attempted to enter into the foray of crypto currency through its Co-Chairman, Stuart Fraser, the nephew of the founder of Cantor Fitzgerald, Ira Cantor.
Unfortunately Stuart Fraser’s son’s best friend H. Joshua Garza, a small town entrepreneur from Vermont who spent more time leveraging Government financial incentives in his rural surrounds than actually using them to implement anything, convinced Cantor Fitzgerald that he could bring them to the forefront of the latest rage, bitcoins and crypto currency.
Owing to H. Joshua Garza’s ineptitude their venture together culminated in the biggest crypto currency flop of 2014 and entering into 2015. So much so, the SEC is now training their eyes on CANTOR FITZGERALD itself as to why such a renowned operation would even begin to get involved with H. Joshua Garza.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:53:13 PM

hope you'll not gettin mad about my screens here, but all of them must be collected for posterity...

GAW Josh is a perfect fraudster and is full of shit so is Paycoin foundation and TeamXPY front. Just think they have not fixed a minor bug in wallet software in over 3 months, this is a very
sophisticated scam and they use Cryptsy to dump the coins it is just about collecting your BTC over 300,000 XPY in a day please???

If you're talking about the checkpoint error, I think it was removed in https://github.com/PaycoinFoundation/paycoin/commit/88fbd4b835597398d40141eaca22a1af0a76fc1b, on Feb 11.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:54:55 PM

the best thing that gonzo can hope for is to go to prison, not for the sex, but maybe he can learn to be a good criminal. as it stands now, hes not very good at leaving a cold trail.

vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:00:42 PM

Coinstand and the way it is being presented by GAW through chosen "invitations" is what is commonly referred to as a "Pyramid Scheme". Specifically, a Matrix type of Pyramid Scheme, and is illegal, just like pretty much every other scheme presented by the GAW gang of crooks. Pyramid Scheme from Wikipedia.

This is not just a horrendously tacky and cruel marketing strategy to pump their scam coin, it is in fact illegal.

https://archive.today/zXrM6
Anyone being denied an invite live in Florida? Florida is especially forceful about prosecuting Pyramid Scheme fraudsters.

That specifically mentioned that people pay to be in the "waiting list". There's no way to pay to get on the invite list, so this isn't a matrix scheme.

For that matter, the wiki page has this to say http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrix_scheme#Legality;

Currently there are no laws specifically naming matrix schemes illegal in the US.

and
Currently, no legal precedent exists regarding the matrix scheme in the US.

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:02:38 PM

Precedents get set at some point... there always has to be a first....

Could it be we have found "The One"?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:02:43 PM

hope you'll not gettin mad about my screens here, but all of them must be collected for posterity...

GAW Josh is a perfect fraudster and is full of shit so is Paycoin foundation and TeamXPY front. Just think they have not fixed a minor bug in wallet software in over 3 months, this is a very
sophisticated scam and they use Cryptsy to dump the coins it is just about collecting your BTC over 300,000 XPY in a day please???

If you're talking about the checkpoint error, I think it was removed in https://github.com/PaycoinFoundation/paycoin/commit/88fbd4b835597398d40141eaca22a1af0a76fc1b, on Feb 11.

They removed the message that displayed the error.  They never in fact fixed said error.  Covered up the in typical GAW fashion.

vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:03:15 PM

I don't follow GAW/Paycoin for anything other than the comedy gold and lulz, but what is the significance of owning all 15 prime controllers ?

Doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of decentralization ? Was XPY never supposed to be decentralized to begin with ? Am I making a bad guess at what "prime controllers" are supposed to be ?

wow just wow. he just cant stop lying. time to dig archive.today link for the emails where he talks about this  Grin

edit: ahh here is one of the emails
https://archive.today/qKW22

There are more than 15 Prime Controllers. There's around 50.

vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:05:14 PM

Precedents get set at some point... there always has to be a first....

Could it be we have found "The One"?

I made two points, one that it isn't a matrix scheme, and two that matrix scheme weren't yet found to be illegal in the US. It's very likely they eventually will be, it probably depends on how much disclosure there was in any given case. But even if it was found to be illegal, that's irrelevant to coinstand.

vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:07:16 PM

They removed the message that displayed the error.  They never in fact fixed said error.  Covered up the in typical GAW fashion.

Is there a strong reason that the centralized checkpoint system is needed? What exactly is not working that needs to be fixed?

Pages: « 1 ... 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: