Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:29:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 [1580] 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376979 times)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:03:07 PM

Posted at 2:24AM Dubai local time. Hmmmm... We all know Josh's sleeping habits. He doesn't stop around 6:30pm. Wink

where is proof that this POS is in Dubai?
His cell phone and/or tablet are being tracked.

by who?
says who?
It's in this thread, somewhere. Loads of info. Something about him being near 27th St in Dubai.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67

Edit: Wrong thread.

Went through two threads and nothing. Went back to March 4 on both. I see no evidence shithead is in Dubai.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:03:24 PM

Anyone notice the thread shrinking? Someone's been deleting posts today, when I come back the latest posts have shifted backwards.

Probably miaviator/Jonah. He nuked his big post from a couple weeks ago on that other thread also.

Archives available?

/r/buttcoin's archive bot might have it, i think

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

energico

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:05:08 PM

Posted at 2:24AM Dubai local time. Hmmmm... We all know Josh's sleeping habits. He doesn't stop around 6:30pm. Wink

by who?
says who?

As far as I can see, there is currently no damning evidence that he actually is in Dubai, so we don't know that for sure yet. However, there is proof that he was planning/intending to build "Paycoin 2.0" in Dubai. This doesn't mean *he* is going there. However, his online activity does (currently) match up perfectly with the Dubai timezone and it seems like the most likely place for him to be right now. There are also emails (posted earlier in this thread) where he gets a full evaluation of the cost of shipping his car(s) overseas. He also recently sold all of his possessions in a yard sale and (presumably) moved. So, to recap:

* Moving Paycoin 2.0 to Dubai
* Recently sold all his shit and is moving (presumably somewhere "safe" or "away from things")
* Recently announced he is "going dark for a while", which was a complete lie but correlates with him leaving the country
* Got an estimation on how much it would cost to move his most prized possession -- his car -- overseas (why would he do this?)
* All of his recent posting activity puts him in the Dubai(ish) timezone (he has also lied about the reasoning for this, which makes it seem like he is trying to cover something up)
* Mountains of evidence of fraud currently being discovered and analyzed by various federal agencies, who will prosecute his ass to the fullest extent of the law

Add all that up and tell me where you think Mr. Garza is.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:05:37 PM

It just got locked. Go figure Smiley

ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:08:58 PM

Anybody else notice Jonah deleted the OP to his "confession" post?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007627.

Yes, he realized that it was illegal to post libel after we pointed it out to him.

Lol, needs more misspelling if you're going to continue to impersonate Josh.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Paul Revere

Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:11:53 PM

P.S: Don't forget the recent "My wife woke me up at 4:30 a.m. to tell me the price was crashing on Crypts" lie from Homero. He is a 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. kind of guy. Highly probable it was him doing that dumping at that time and it was afternoonish at his locale.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:13:42 PM

by who?
says who?

As far as I can see, there is currently no damning evidence that he actually is in Dubai, so we don't know that for sure yet. However, there is proof that he was planning/intending to build "Paycoin 2.0" in Dubai. This doesn't mean *he* is going there. However, his online activity does (currently) match up perfectly with the Dubai timezone and it seems like the most likely place for him to be right now. There are also emails (posted earlier in this thread) where he gets a full evaluation of the cost of shipping his car(s) overseas. He also recently sold all of his possessions in a yard sale and (presumably) moved. So, to recap:

* Recently sold all his shit and is moving (presumably somewhere "safe" or "away from things")
* Recently announced he is "going dark for a while", which was a complete lie but correlates with him leaving the country
* Got an estimation on how much it would cost to move his most prized possession -- his car -- overseas (why would he do this?)
* All of his recent posting activity puts him in the Dubai(ish) timezone (he has also lied about the reasoning for this, which makes it seem like he is trying to cover something up)
* Mountains of evidence of fraud currently being discovered and analyzed by various federal agencies, who will prosecute his ass to the fullest extent of the law

Thank you for the update.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:14:26 PM

hahahahahahha  Grin heres another DKIM signed bundle of joy

Coinbase says to Josh;
Brock replied:
Hello Josh,

Upon our last review of your Coinbase account, we have determined that we can no longer provide you with access to Coinbase Services. Please understand that Coinbase is a regulated Money Service Business under the FinCEN division of the U.S. Treasury Department and as such, we are required to review accounts in order to ensure compliance with regulations and/or our terms of use. In your case, after careful consideration, we have determined that you have violated one or more of our Terms of Use.

Additionally, once our Terms have been violated we cannot reinstate an account. This has been communicated by email in a previous case.

Please note, that we have not blocked access to the bitcoin balance currently in your Coinbase account; while we can no longer process transactions of this bitcoin via our banking relationship, you may send this bitcoin to a local wallet or another bitcoin address.

Respectfully,
The Coinbase Team

http://pastebin.aquilenet.fr/?51f62cf0c418a965#9CJgGcWQk3b1QOfMzczxEwByJdttx7SSkRNiZv5Gt04=
volder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:15:04 PM

by who?
says who?
It's in this thread, somewhere. Loads of info. Something about him being near 27th St in Dubai.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67

Edit: Wrong thread.

Went through two threads and nothing. Went back to March 4 on both. I see no evidence shithead is in Dubai.

I guess it got deleted. I have a trustworthy source that tells me he is in Dubai (or was as of Monday, haven't checked since).

Regular Guy™
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 11:16:03 PM

crying or laughing?
gonzo has the perfect solution. dont pay.
Adam_Allcock

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:17:38 PM

https://i.imgur.com/9VBDswO.png

by who?
says who?

Thank you for the update.

Yes there is no deny about his exit strategy.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:18:55 PM

Here are 2 PM's from Vlad2Vlad back in February when I was having it out with him.

That XPY thread is the biggest I've ever seen and it moves fast and it's full of so much FUD and hate posts.  I'm willing to read 20 pages to catch up but let's get real, who's gonna read more than that.

So thanks for posting that info.  Much appreciated.

If you're being serious about your education then I will invite you to the blue room on Skype, if you're interested.

Charlie Shrem, Voorhees, Brock Pierce, Chad Russo, and other huge industry giants are currently Bluecoin buyers and regularly post in that room.

The room is by invite only but one guy I invited made me look bad so I promised Brian I wouldn't invite anymore people. 

If you think I'm a pumper you can just sit quietly in that room and see these industry heavyweights discuss the future of BlueCoin.

It could be one of the best and biggest winners of 2015.  Right now I'm trying to find a good coder to help with this app we have to deliver.  But I need a coder who knows about telecom software code.

If you're a coder you would be a huge welcome there even if you just give advice and nothing more.

Either way, I always share my investment ideas with people and I always make it clear what the potential and what the risks are.

I'm sure you've heard if a popular guy on this forum that goes by Spoetnik, he hates scammers and is more outspoken than even you, and he was once my worst enemy, he hated me more than you.  lol  We are now very good friends if you can believe it cause he finally got to know me.  lol

At any rate, I personally helped hunt lots of blue for Brock (it would take months to find that much blue on the open market as it's all being hoarded, just like NAUT, XPY, MAX, etc) which he bought for nearly 100 sat.  So Brock is very much interested in blue but like I said, if we can't get that app done on time then BLU may not go anywhere but if we do get it done then it would be a huge winner, 40+ fold increase in the next 3 months.

Best of luck!

No agenda, brother, just trying to make some money in a tough world for me right now.  And I don't care who is running a coin as long as it's gonna go up.  Many won't buy doge, Max or Naut cause they hate the devs, I think that's absurd, I buy any coin if I think it's gonna go up.  Let the FBI deal with the scammers.

If you decide you wanna join the blue room just look me up on Skype:  Paul Vlad (in Oregon). 

You'll quickly realize Blue is one of the biggest secrets in crypto right now and you'll meet the biggest players in crypto.  The only thing that got me in that room is my name and solid reputation as a legit guy.  That's it.  I'm not rich and I don't code so it's a miracle they asked me to join and to help them out.

Take care...and good luck!
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:19:03 PM

lol cannot wait for the SEC and FBI to steamroll this guy

Is there a reply from Joe Mordica to this?  Seeing as how Joe is still active in this being part of the Fellowship of the Primes it would be interesting.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:22:55 PM

Coinbase says to Josh;
Brock replied:
Hello Josh,

Upon our last review of your Coinbase account, we have determined that we can no longer provide you with access to Coinbase Services. Please understand that Coinbase is a regulated Money Service Business under the FinCEN division of the U.S. Treasury Department and as such, we are required to review accounts in order to ensure compliance with regulations and/or our terms of use. In your case, after careful consideration, we have determined that you have violated one or more of our Terms of Use.

Additionally, once our Terms have been violated we cannot reinstate an account. This has been communicated by email in a previous case.

Please note, that we have not blocked access to the bitcoin balance currently in your Coinbase account; while we can no longer process transactions of this bitcoin via our banking relationship, you may send this bitcoin to a local wallet or another bitcoin address.

Respectfully,
The Coinbase Team

http://pastebin.aquilenet.fr/?51f62cf0c418a965#9CJgGcWQk3b1QOfMzczxEwByJdttx7SSkRNiZv5Gt04=

srsly guys. coinbase shut his ass down due to fincen.... this is gold.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:23:08 PM

crying or laughing?

This is the same imbecile who has been organizing the mass faucet action to buy XPY off the market. I forget the exact numbers, but it was something like 50 Paycoin Cult morons joined in and they were able to buy like one XPY a day...

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 11:23:57 PM

lmao

http://bitcoinist.net/paycoinpoker-rebrands-cryptopoker-details-hack-new-features/

(Scott Fargo edits Bitcoinist)

bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 11:25:38 PM

crying or laughing?

This is the same imbecile who has been organizing the mass faucet action to buy XPY off the market. I forget the exact numbers, but it was something like 50 Paycoin Cult morons joined in and they were able to buy like one XPY a day...

This will be a real problem when Cryptsy finally realizes that the legal troubles of continued laundering of XPY will be way more costly than the profits of continued laundering of XPY!

Wish they'd just admit there's a total of five actual accounts trading back and forth between each other 99% of the time.

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 11:31:01 PM

Anybody else notice Jonah deleted the OP to his "confession" post?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007627.

Yes, he realized that it was illegal to post libel after we pointed it out to him.

ROFL!  ^^ That's exactly what MrCeo would say. 

Paul Revere

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:40:05 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 11:56:43 PM by Paul Revere

Coinbase says to Josh;
Brock replied:
Hello Josh,

Respectfully,
The Coinbase Team

Interesting. What is the date? (Edit: it's December 30, 2014, so before this exchange with Cmilian)I was just going over some Emails between Josh & Cmilian where they were discussing trying to create some scheme to enable suckers to put fiat into Coinbase and purchase XPY. Carmelo (Cmilian) actually says "We could CLONE Coinbase".

A gem asskissing Email from Cmilian to his scamdog hero Homero:

And some more:

And this beauty:

And this:

BTCLend was started with Homero's backing, using GAW developers and other assets. And now, coincidentally, Cmilian has "rented" some Prime Controllers to "help out" with the sham scam xpystaker scheme....

Adam_Allcock

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:40:43 PM

Lol the hashtards are making themselves feel better by comparing their dumb investment to stock market and IPO.

How dumb can they be? They even say its not fraud if you promised and your plan did not work. They're fraudsters at heart just dont have an opportunity to pull one.
Pages: « 1 ... 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 [1580] 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: