Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 [1583] 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:13:32 AM

To: Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com>
Cc: Jonah Dorman <jonah@geniusesatwork.com>, Daniel Kelley <dan@geniusesatwork.com>
Subject: Re: Important.
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 22:11:40 -0600

They said they could not allow us to use CC for straight crypto purchases.
That is why I came uo with buy merchandise with free paycoin. According to
Revolution they will allow straight crypto purchases. So I have Revolution
for straight crypto and IP PAY for purchase of merchandise with free
paycoin as well as Heartland said they would also do the same. I have not
gotten a confirmation that IP PAY bailed but I'm not waiting for them to
just deny us I needed to work on backups.

straight laundering

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:17:09 AM

Yesterday I was reading a discussion between Josh and one of the lawyers and he clearly stated that the Honors Program would not work, not just because of legality. Josh acknowledged this, and proceeded anyways. What imbeciles like ikeboy can not come to grips with is that Homero lies to EVERYONE, not just the suckers like him. He needed the GAW team(at least most of them) to believe that they were working on something real, when he knew full well it was all just a puff of smoke being used to buy more time to dump more XPY.

I will try to dredge that Email up again.

yeah, here's one of many emails

To: Andy Beal <andy@crowleystrategy.com>
Subject: Re: Paycoin price
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 01:57:09 -0500
Sender: josh@geniusesatwork.com

Let's Brian invoked. That makes no sense.

That's like taco bell saying we will sell you tacos and 10k show show up at
4 in the morning, and saying they have to open up and serve everyone
person.

So if a store runs a promotion that says you can buy a tv today for 500
bucks. And a guy comes in and ask for 1000 tvs, they have to provide them
all?

I could keep going, but I am not going to do it based on the reason you
just sent. I may not agree with the realm, but it at least has to make
sense.

Let's also not forget that it's still questionable, asked a friend of my
that has done legal work on this, whether or not our company is even bound
to a commitment based on a personal Twitter post.....as those were the only
ones that even actually said anything.

he uses a similar not-applicable analogy using 'free coffee' in another document that wasnt published

That was before Paybase launched. Well before there was any talk of the Honors Program.

So he was definitely going to offer a $20 floor....just not for everyone. Garza is such a moron; that's not how a floor works.

That is the tale of a VERY long thread of emails... they started on Dec 23rd and the customer was demanding his $20/XPY for his coins. He'd sent a list of archived web pages where garza had promised the $20 floor and Andy is trying to explain that they have to pay the guy off... at one point Garza goes all "well, we don't have any KYC or AML on this guy!" basically the whole thread is Andy trying to school what sounds like a cracked out idiot who's pissed for being called out on his promises.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:23:30 AM

Yesterday I was reading a discussion between Josh and one of the lawyers and he clearly stated that the Honors Program would not work, not just because of legality. Josh acknowledged this, and proceeded anyways. What imbeciles like ikeboy can not come to grips with is that Homero lies to EVERYONE, not just the suckers like him. He needed the GAW team(at least most of them) to believe that they were working on something real, when he knew full well it was all just a puff of smoke being used to buy more time to dump more XPY.

I will try to dredge that Email up again.

yeah, here's one of many emails

To: Andy Beal <andy@crowleystrategy.com>
Subject: Re: Paycoin price
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 01:57:09 -0500
Sender: josh@geniusesatwork.com

Let's Brian invoked. That makes no sense.

That's like taco bell saying we will sell you tacos and 10k show show up at
4 in the morning, and saying they have to open up and serve everyone
person.

So if a store runs a promotion that says you can buy a tv today for 500
bucks. And a guy comes in and ask for 1000 tvs, they have to provide them
all?

I could keep going, but I am not going to do it based on the reason you
just sent. I may not agree with the realm, but it at least has to make
sense.

Let's also not forget that it's still questionable, asked a friend of my
that has done legal work on this, whether or not our company is even bound
to a commitment based on a personal Twitter post.....as those were the only
ones that even actually said anything.

he uses a similar not-applicable analogy using 'free coffee' in another document that wasnt published

That was before Paybase launched. Well before there was any talk of the Honors Program.

So he was definitely going to offer a $20 floor....just not for everyone. Garza is such a moron; that's not how a floor works.

You are forgetting that they don't speak the same language as us. It seems like English, but words like "never" "obsolete" "profitable" "mining" and "floor" just have different meanings in their language.
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:31:40 AM

so much for being an upstanding church going family.

being a hypocrite makes him a perfect church member

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:34:12 AM

This email was sent referencing this post : https://web.archive.org/web/20150103030230/https://hashtalk.org/topic/25441/paybase-launch-rescheduled

Dan K to Eric C
Good morning Eric,

Please see Dave's notes re: AML/KYC below. These are the minimum standards for compliance.
Is PayBase incorporating these steps at a minimum?

Erics reply to Dan
This post from Josh should answer your question. (No)

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25441/paybase-launch-rescheduled
(original post is deleted of course, here's the archived copy https://web.archive.org/web/20150103030230/https://hashtalk.org/topic/25441/paybase-launch-rescheduled)

Dan to Eric
Right, when I saw that post I sent it to our two lawyers for their opinion and that was their response as well.

Jonah thinks we are installing AML compliance software prior to launch.  You have not been involved in that?

Eric to Dan
No I have not been included in any conversations about that, so I cannot say for certain it's being done. I'll reach out today and ask.
didnt the ex employees say this is how gaw does business? keep employees in the dark Smiley

Eric C to Dave M (gaw attorney?) CC Evan L Joe M Jonah D
Dave,

I wanted to reach out to your directly regarding KYC/AML. The people included on this email are hands-down the most important people to have in this discussion since *we are the ones building it*. We also have a vested interest in not building something that's going to get us in trouble with FinCEN. Could you please discuss this with us to ensure we are on the right path for implementing KYC/AML into PayBase. I feel that we've been getting some watered down information through the grapevine.

This is our draft policy for KYC/AML verification tiers.
https://docs.google.com/a/geniusesatwork.com/spreadsheets/d/10wt_KZ2LomATBlHkNzR_3WxYZxnCsfZZmxOh607Qsps/edit?usp=sharing

Eric C to Dave M, Evan L, Joe M, Jonah D, Dan K
If I am reading these documents correctly, we *are* considered an MSB according to FinCEN. Is this correct, Dave?
Virtual currency trading platform is an MSB, FinCEN FIN-2014-R011, October 27, 2014.
Virtual currency exchangers and administrators are MSBs, but users are not, FinCEN, March 18, 2013.
December 8, 2014: SEC fines BTC Trading Corp and Ethan Burnside for unlicensed virtual currency exchange and broker-dealer violations
January 2014: WA says virtual currency is the same as money for MSB regulation purposes.
June 24, 2014: Canada amends law to make virtual currency exchanges MSBs (even Canada)

If this is true, then I assume the following also applies?
In order to comply with Federal and State statutes, MSBs are required to have AML policies. An MSB AML policy is a set of rules and procedures to prevent the introduction of the proceeds of crime into the financial system by means of an MSB. An AML policy will address, amongst other things, underwriting of new clients and transactions, OFAC checking policies, transaction limits, policies to prevent facilitation of money laundering or the funding of terrorism and policies on the reporting of suspicious transactions.
In the United States, the essential criteria for an AML policy are set out, in part, in the Bank Secrecy Act which specifies that such policies must include the following elements: (1) a system of internal controls; (2) independent testing for compliance; (3) the designation of an individual, or individuals, to coordinate and monitor day-to-day compliance; and (4) training of appropriate personnel.
Failure of an MSB to draft, adopt and honor such a policy may result in severe repercussions for the MSB and those individuals who operate the MSB.
why the fuck is the 'information security officer' having to teach everyone else laws about money businesses? either way, im convinced after reading those articles Smiley

(bunch of other emails about KYC requirements)

Joe M to Dan K, Eric C, David M, Evan L, Joe M, Jonah D, Josh mothafuckin Garza

So I assume all of this needs to take place before launch (in order to stay out of jail)?

If so, I will go ahead and set expectations by saying that a multi level verification system simply cannot be built and tested thoroughly in 1-2 days to be publicly released (even if we were not already working all weekend to prepare the software for launch).

I have plans to go live on Monday (and I think everyone else is also aware of this but please correct me if not). This being the case, and considering a multi tier verification system needs to be implemented before launch, the software release will simply not happen on Monday. We will need to scope the work and the amount of time this will take to implement and give a realistic timeline for implementation and release (assuming we cannot launch without verification levels). I will also be involving security testing and exploit pin testers for this type of addition (as this is something that simply cannot have issues considering the severity).

I will begin working on this with my team and get back to everyone with a new launch date.

Am I missing something here or is everyone now on the same page?
Here joe clearly says that ' to do this the legal way, theres no way we can launch paybase on monday '

at this point josh breaks off from the chain email and sends one only to joe, ' dude dont listen to these trolls, their just spreading FUD '

the "other email" josh referred to .... ' bro for real, fuck fincen '

another email only to joe  ' trust me dude, stuart said its cool '

this one goes out to the whole group ------ josh is all like, ' um fuck fincen, i been launderin money to dubai for months... we're launchin it anyway muahahahahahahha '

then eric grows some balls and is like 'alright bro, but just know you're goin to jail! '
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 02:34:26 AM

he might be too dumb to realize what he was doing is illegal

I'm too lazy to dig it up now but there were very explicit promises to by each and every coin at $20. Later edited and removed perhaps - now why would he do that, huh?

It looks like he's lying to his lawyer. Who has friggin' evidence in front of him. At this rate by the time Garza gets to the courtroom he'll be using a public defender.
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:34:39 AM

Scott Fargo does not longer write for CCN due to circumstances like these. It's unacceptable. We do not accept behavior like this.

Yo, Joe, send another 20,000 XPY to my Cryptsy account bro! Gotta get ready for some major league dumping on these fucking fools muggles tonight. YeeehAW!  Tongue  Shocked

https://i.imgur.com/mYQEMCO.jpg

Been reading up on the various shills, too. Myself and others wondered whether Victor Vargas on Hashtalk was real or a sockpuppet. Turns out he is real, and in real deep, hence the incessant GO GO Paycoin shilling.
https://i.imgur.com/RodXL9b.jpg

Ran into lots of exchanges from Scott Fargo. Mostly asking to give Josh the questions before an "interview" so he could choose which questions were ok to ask and cook up an answers to those that he chose, sending drafts of articles to Josh to get "approved", general idolization of his scamdog hero Homero etc.

https://i.imgur.com/GhYFtZZ.jp
https://i.imgur.com/uSNtf2G.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/iPk1PX2.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/oIJtvMh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/UeQlrfB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/siyIbQl.jpg

Also, FWIW, the date format issue was brought up by the Paycoined as "proof" that the Emails are fake. Never mind that Homero admits that they are in fact real. It turns out that the Mbox viewer I am using has an option for the date format, and the default setting is Euro-style format of the date i.e.: day/month/year.
https://i.imgur.com/7eL5dz5.jpg

This viewer works good, if anyone needs one. Allows you to view the Mbox files as they appeared when sent. I tried the "freeMboxviewer", and some things work better, BUT it gets stuck when scanning the huge files and crashes. This one does not.

I am painting today, and a bit messy, but more Homero blatant dumpage proof is coming Forthwith™ Wink

Circumstances like what? Every single article that i've been quoted in, every single interview ive done, every radio show ive been on has done the same thing (with the exception of international business times UK, where they just plucked my direct quotes). It was even done on your site David (multiple times btw, and no it wasn't from Scott either). This is industry standard to make the one who is providing the information comfortable if there is an interaction.

I deplore Josh and GAW as much as anyone else here, which I why I called him out on his crap many months ago and warned that something just like this would happen. But to people who were lied/scammed/strung along during this ordeal that realized it in the end should be left alone. Scott didn't do anything wrong, and because he was sucked into this scam doesn't make him a bad person. To be perfectly frank, he is a nice guy that was woo'ed by Josh's sociopathic behavior much like many of the former paycoin community members and GAW employees posting in this thread.

David, as an employer, what you posted was in bad taste.

And as an FYI Scott is doing an article for me on Litecoin. Might as well throw this out there so the trolls can berate me for standing up for a nice guy now instead of later Wink.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:35:16 AM

I am not deeply involved in the Paycoin mess, sorry for this really basic question:
Are there still "primenodes" (or whatever they were called) frequently receiving large numbers of new coins?
Can "the community" edit the code and eliminate the large rewards for elite accounts after Josh is busted?

bachel

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:36:49 AM

With that much evidence or even speculation what ever you wanne call it why is this fu**er not in investigative custody so he can not run ?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 02:45:44 AM

I am not deeply involved in the Paycoin mess, sorry for this really basic question:
Are there still "primenodes" (or whatever they were called) frequently receiving large numbers of new coins?
Can "the community" edit the code and eliminate the large rewards for elite accounts after Josh is busted?

There is a hardfork planned by "the community" for April 20 to reduce the staking rate to 100% from 350%.

Still it rewards a small number of wallets (50) with a disproportionately high rate (100% vs 5% regular rate).
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:46:36 AM

Now that is the damn truth.
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:47:04 AM

There is a hardfork planned by "the community" for April 20 to reduce the staking rate to 100% from 350%.

Still it rewards a small number of wallets (50) with a disproportionately high rate (100% vs 5% regular rate).

Prime controllers should be removed completely. There is no other community foundation or association as far as I am aware of that receives this type of benefit.

EDIT: BTW nice pic suchmoon, and GAWsome coffee mug. I'm assuming you are a car mechanic based on the background in the pic?

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
energico

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:47:25 AM

But ... muh decentralization
anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:49:49 AM

what time is it in dubai someone is dumping a lot of xpy right now.
anderl

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:51:45 AM

But ... muh decentralization

but hyperflex thermodynamics?
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:51:55 AM

Hey lets keep this on track of him being a scammer and not start insulting billions of people.

Fuck the billions of weak minded fools that follow a fraud with blind faith. That's how Josh got many of these idiots to follow him. Josh is the same as any other cult leader. All religions are a cult and they are all about money and power.
bumpershot

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:59:35 AM

Code:
Subject: I felt Gods peace this morning
To: Roo <jessica@greataukwireless.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d0434bfdea273fe05066796cc

--f46d0434bfdea273fe05066796cc
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

Everything  is going to be ok. No matter how things work out with the
company. God just needs to be in control, and he will provide :)

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:00:25 AM

There is a large community around it and they still have things partially done that can work if redesigned to benefit the holders and not just one or two people. Lots of dumb people but they still have a large amount of funds they could draw from and if you took the bad actors out then they might even see some returns.
Thanks for helping man, there's no way of knowing how things will ultimately work out for XPY, but if a group of people sincerely get behind it and attack its problems (and I think that's currently happening), then it could yet become a good coin.

The day paycoin becomes a "Good Coin" is the day I turn my back on crypto altogether.
+1
Perhaps you fellows should turn your backs now.  You have an excessive dedication to hate.  The original problem with XPY is  GAW/HJG.  With that cancer removed from it, it's entirely possible the coin could become respectable.  Reserve your hate for the perpetrator of the fraud, not the coin.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
anderl

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:03:18 AM

Code:
Subject: I felt Gods peace this morning
To: Roo <jessica@greataukwireless.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d0434bfdea273fe05066796cc

--f46d0434bfdea273fe05066796cc
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

Everything  is going to be ok. No matter how things work out with the
company. God just needs to be in control, and he will provide :)

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

so is this whole gaw paycoin scam gods fault since god is in control?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:04:34 AM

There is a large community around it and they still have things partially done that can work if redesigned to benefit the holders and not just one or two people. Lots of dumb people but they still have a large amount of funds they could draw from and if you took the bad actors out then they might even see some returns.
Thanks for helping man, there's now way of knowing how things will ultimately work out for XPY, but if a group of people sincerely get behind it and attack its problems (and I think that's currently happening), then it could yet become a good coin.

The day paycoin becomes a "Good Coin" is the day I turn my back on crypto altogether.
+1
Perhaps you fellows should turn your backs now.  You have an excessive dedication to hate.  The original problem with XPY is  GAW/HJG.  With that cancer removed from it, it's entirely possible the coin could become respectable.  Reserve your hate for the perpetrator of the fraud, not the coin.

Uh, NO. Wrong. The original problem is that Paycoin was 97% pre-mined and had hard coded hyper staking wallets that belonged to a select few who were in possession of this pre-mine. Burn Garza at the stake and the rest remains, it is just different shithead shysters taking advantage of the naive who buy into the coin.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 [1583] 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: