Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 [1592] 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377004 times)
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:40:33 PM

Three cheers for Theymos?
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2423
Merit: 1642

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:41:07 PM

It's quite clear they struggled when they were not able to control the message.
Add to that the legal reps were pretty much worthless.
Quite the cocktail of ineptitude and incomprehension.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2423
Merit: 1642

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:41:56 PM

he certainly told them to shove it in no short order.

worthy of a *hat tip for sure
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 02:42:01 PM

snip

awesome how Theymos told them to fuck off Smiley props to you!

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:42:17 PM

Cool

If you don't call off your law firm, I'm going to put a big warning about GAW Miners' very scammy-looking anti-free-speech demands on every page of bitcointalk.org and reddit.com/r/Bitcoin. Moderators don't moderate for truth. If you've been defamed, that's between you and the poster. I will do everything I can to preserve the forum's status as a neutral area for free discussion. You won't win here, even if you somehow force me to remove the post.
>>    
>>     You have until Thursday to withdraw your ridiculous demands before I destroy the reputation of GAW Miners. And even if it comes to that, I'm probably still going to keep the post up and fight you in court if necessary. Despite what you might think, bitcointalk.org has significant resources set aside to defend against legal attack.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 02:43:44 PM

"The photos were originally posted without Mr. Garza’s permission using his account."

See that's the kind of bullshit that makes my blood boil.

We were tripping over ourselves here trying to remove the pictures of his kids, and his filthy lying scumbag lawyers were making shit up (yes, talking about you there Baker Marquart Ashley Martabano Brian Klein David McLain  - are you still watching this thread?)
Fargo

Activity: 283

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 02:44:13 PM

Cool

If you don't call off your law firm, I'm going to put a big warning about GAW Miners' very scammy-looking anti-free-speech demands on every page of bitcointalk.org and reddit.com/r/Bitcoin. Moderators don't moderate for truth. If you've been defamed, that's between you and the poster. I will do everything I can to preserve the forum's status as a neutral area for free discussion. You won't win here, even if you somehow force me to remove the post.
>>    
>>     You have until Thursday to withdraw your ridiculous demands before I destroy the reputation of GAW Miners. And even if it comes to that, I'm probably still going to keep the post up and fight you in court if necessary. Despite what you might think, bitcointalk.org has significant resources set aside to defend against legal attack.
ata boy

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:48:49 PM

That whole email is deemed invalid since the lawyer dont even know how to stipulate a date.

From the email - "My law firm represents GAW Miners, LLC (“GAW”).  On November 22, 2104 ...."

Reeks of Garza spelling errors.

NO... they are just THAT innovative and THAT far ahead of their time!  Hashtards will luv it!

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:49:46 PM

It's quite clear they struggled when they were not able to control the message.
Add to that the legal reps were pretty much worthless.
Quite the cocktail of ineptitude and incomprehension.

Well, when everyone is getting paid in XPY... what sort of attorneys do you think they'd have?

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:49:53 PM

What the fuck....Garza is such a loser.

Edit: ran a patent search for Homero Josh Garza. Guess what? ZERO results. Surprise, surprise.

Does the fucking idiot not realize half the shit he spews out of his mouth is easy to disprove? Like "let me spend 15 seconds" easy.

(sidenote: I also tried the search with the name "Chris Smith", which yielded 16 results, so the search works)

I think he actually does own some crappy patent for some kind of iframe ad-server or something like that. Cannot remember the details, but he made a big deal about it even though it was not relevant whatsoever to zencloud.

If he does own a patent, it's not in his name.

He has a few. His real name is Homero Joshua Garza. They are all with Stuart Fraser ironically.

https://patents.justia.com/inventor/homero-joshua-garza

Fuck, I forgot it's "Joshua", not "Josh". Just confirmed these on the official US patent site, you're right.

OK what am I reading.  Is Garza's patent a method for cross site scripting to inject ads onro websites? Is he saying he invented that? This seems like a bullshit patent. Who uses this?

I'm a coder and I have no idea what any of this shit means. It's so incredibly vague and seems like the most niche application ever. I highly doubt anyone would ever use this, much less want to use it.

The patents are classic "patent troll" patents.  They take well known or obvious (to programmers) concepts that are used all of the time (such as processing/formatting/modifying communications between sender and recipient) and apply them using made up or newly created jargon (HTML injection) so that the patent office cannot find prior art (oversimplication, but patents  are generally issued on a claimed invention if there is no prior art to invalidate the claimed invention and the invention is not obvious).

The use of made up programming terms merely masks the prior art.  In patent litigation, I doubt that these patents would survive, as there is a plethora of prior art that I know of off the top of my head, dating back all the way to Turing.  Christ, the "man in the middle" attack (a security concept) is essentially what Josh's patent describes, albeit in a commercial setting where the "mad in the middle" is an ad server.  And I am certain the a dedicated prior art search would come up with volumes of similar or identical "inventions" that predate Josh's fake HTML injection. 

Unfortunately, patent trolls like this extract real money from companies.  It would not shock me at all if companies like Tesla pay off Josh and his band of patent trolls merely because litigating a patent costs costs major dollars (I would estimate a patent case like this would cost $3-10 million USD to defend if you go to trial and are serious about invalidating the patents).  So paying a few $100K to get rid of the trolls is worth it to most companies, who don't want the distraction of a patent lawsuit.  Hence the word "patent troll".

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 02:57:07 PM

I notice that conversation was around Sep 11th... wonder if the RememberHashlets were a way to gen up funds to cover downpayment costs for his new data center?  Where was his data center before that site? Did they walk out on those bills too?

This: https://www.google.com/maps/@31.209784,-89.246436,3a,75y,352.47h,86.56t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sA0JPRHc-52Romy1QYe7gVQ!2e0

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:57:13 PM

Can't even pay the fucking car insurance...unbelievable

Code:

Subject: Re: FW: FS9221 Insurance Request (ACK) - cancellation Jessicas car
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 09:50:43 -0400
To: Dan Pease <dpease@geniusesatwork.com>

pls pay

Josh Garza
CEO
GAW Corp
34 E. Dudley Town Rd.
Bloomfield, CT 06002

Direct Line: 413-206-2500
Josh@gaw.com

www.GAW.com

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Dan Pease <dpease@geniusesatwork.com> wrote:

Dan Pease
    Email: dpease@geniusesatwork.com
    Office: 877.543.8429 ex218
    Cell: 860.268.4137
    Fax: 877.816.7068
    Connect with me on www.linkedin.com/pub/dan-pease/40/7a0/71

“The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and any attachments from your system.”

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 9:40 AM
    Subject: FW: FS9221 Insurance Request (ACK) - cancellation Jessicas car
    To: "Dan Pease (dpease@geniusesatwork.com)" <dpease@geniusesatwork.com>

Hi  Dan -  we've email Jessica but there still has been no payment on her vehicle -  this is the leasing company questioning continuation of insurance before the call in the lease or some other drastic measure.  I know they've moved also - they probably need to let us know their new address so the invoices get there since she also never completed the EFT for direct payment.  There could also be a potential issue going forward because Safety Insurance only writes Ma. exposures - if they are now living in Ct. there could be an issue if there was a claim

Open to thoughts & suggestions - in the meantime they need to get the payment in

thanks

Alyson Reed AAI, CRIS
    Sales Executive
    Haberman Insurance Group
    95 Ashley Ave
    West Springfield, Ma.  01089
    (T) 413-781-7000
    (F) 413-733-9545
    (C) 413-626-1065

-----Original Message-----
    From: Customer Support [mailto:customersupport@premierfinancialservices.com]
    Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 5:31 PM
    To: Alyson Reed
    Subject: FS9221 Insurance Request (ACK)

Good Afternoon,

Mutual Client: Homero Garza

We received a notice of cancellation on our mutual client’s policy. Please confirm whether or not the policy has been canceled or if it remains active. If the policy is still active, please provide proof of insurance showing no lapse in coverage.

Thank you and have a great day!

---
    Customer Support

Premier Financial Services
    47 Sherman Hill Road
    Woodbury, CT  06798
    203-267-7700
    203-267-7773 FAX

For more information about PFS, please visit our website at http://www.premierfinancialservices.com

Thank you for your business and referrals are always appreciated.Confidentiality Note  This email and any accompanying attachments contain information which is confidential or privileged.  The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named in this transmission.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the enclosed documents is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and then delete it.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 02:58:02 PM

Well done indeed.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:00:52 PM

What the fuck....Garza is such a loser.

Edit: ran a patent search for Homero Josh Garza. Guess what? ZERO results. Surprise, surprise.

Does the fucking idiot not realize half the shit he spews out of his mouth is easy to disprove? Like "let me spend 15 seconds" easy.

(sidenote: I also tried the search with the name "Chris Smith", which yielded 16 results, so the search works)

I think he actually does own some crappy patent for some kind of iframe ad-server or something like that. Cannot remember the details, but he made a big deal about it even though it was not relevant whatsoever to zencloud.

If he does own a patent, it's not in his name.

He has a few. His real name is Homero Joshua Garza. They are all with Stuart Fraser ironically.

https://patents.justia.com/inventor/homero-joshua-garza

Fuck, I forgot it's "Joshua", not "Josh". Just confirmed these on the official US patent site, you're right.

OK what am I reading.  Is Garza's patent a method for cross site scripting to inject ads onro websites? Is he saying he invented that? This seems like a bullshit patent. Who uses this?

I'm a coder and I have no idea what any of this shit means. It's so incredibly vague and seems like the most niche application ever. I highly doubt anyone would ever use this, much less want to use it.

The patents are classic "patent troll" patents.  They take well known or obvious (to programmers) concepts that are used all of the time (such as processing/formatting/modifying communications between sender and recipient) and apply them using made up or newly created jargon (HTML injection) so that the patent office cannot find prior art (oversimplication, but patents  are generally issued on a claimed invention if there is no prior art to invalidate the claimed invention and the invention is not obvious).

The use of made up programming terms merely masks the prior art.  In patent litigation, I doubt that these patents would survive, as there is a plethora of prior art that I know of off the top of my head, dating back all the way to Turing.  Christ, the "man in the middle" attack (a security concept) is essentially what Josh's patent describes, albeit in a commercial setting where the "mad in the middle" is an ad server.  And I am certain the a dedicated prior art search would come up with volumes of similar or identical "inventions" that predate Josh's fake HTML injection. 

Unfortunately, patent trolls like this extract real money from companies.  It would not shock me at all if companies like Tesla pay off Josh and his band of patent trolls merely because litigating a patent costs costs major dollars (I would estimate a patent case like this would cost $3-10 million USD to defend if you go to trial and are serious about invalidating the patents).  So paying a few $100K to get rid of the trolls is worth it to most companies, who don't want the distraction of a patent lawsuit.  Hence the word "patent troll".

Absolutely correct, the content of these patents is laughable. One must wonder how that bullshit bingo passed the registration examination.
The patent trolling has grown to an own industry at least in the USA. Not only that there are law firms doing nothing but buying patents and then suing companies, also the big companies battle each other with patents that are (sometimes) that ridiculously simple that one can hardly believe it and/or prior art. While the big ones can take a blow smaller companies can be completely fucked with just one patent case.

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:01:52 PM

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:    Tim Davis stock
Date:    Mon, 25 Aug 2014 23:11:32 -0400
To:    Tim Davis <timdavis@gmail.com>

I, Homero Josh Garza, authorize Tim Davis 100k of GAW Miners preferred
stock.

verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:03:03 PM

Absolutely correct, the content of these patents is laughable. One must wonder how that bullshit bingo passed the registration examination.
The patent trolling has grown to an own industry at least in the USA. Not only that there are law firms doing nothing but buying patents and then suing companies, also the big companies battle each other with patents that are (sometimes) that ridiculously simple that one can hardly believe it and/or prior art. While the big ones can take a blow smaller companies can be completely fucked with just one patent case.
Here's the actual patent:

https://www.google.com.hk/patents/US8656049

Some of the images include the code, and the image 12 is the flow chart.

This wouldn't go far in a court. All it takes is one person with knowledge, and it gets invalidated right away.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:11:32 PM

Great find! This scumbag is exposed with his shills, I can not wait until this piece of shit is in jail.

Vlad2Vlad you are another piece of shit and am glad you got exposed.. If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

Keep up the great work. Smiley

Well well well. Isn't that interesting. Paid shills on this forum eh. Not surprising.

In particular this incredibly irritating little shit "Evil Panda" who nitpicked and parsed every single sentence down to the full stop questioning everyone on where is the proof Homero said this or that. Not unlike that ike character. I recall quite clearly this Evil Panda going on and on and on about there is no proof Homero said he had 'direct relationship' with Amazon Walmart and Target constantly trying to steer everyone away, so instant it could only be that they had a vested interest in it all and lo and behold.....

two of many more

Subject:    daily report
Date:    Fri, 07 Nov 2014 15:33:23 +0100
To:    josh@btc.com

Still leaving positive feedback in the threads.
Hopefully we'll have something more to say to them besides recalling those good old days when you could ROI with hashlets in 3 months Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg9468168#msg9468168

Some positive comments in this thread, that hater is still trying to leave an impression of GAW being a ponzi:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835464.msg9467421#msg9467421

They were quoting this article of course calling the guy hardcore follower and so on.
http://cloudminernews.com/the-words-josh-wont-let-me-say/

This is the main hate thread on reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2l7myv/can_we_talk_about_gaw/

To sum up the claims are as follows:
-hashlets were falsely advertised as "always profitable"
-there was no vaultbreaker
-the profits dropped and only people who invested early got their returns
-there's a risk hashcoin will be pumped and dumped
-hashcoin investment is a gamble and the coin itself was done too fast, so it may have a lot of bugs
-claims of talks with amazon and other companies that weren't proved
-you showed less miners and tdata centers than needed to prove you have as much hash power as you said you have, most of them accepted the photos as proof, but are still saying there was not enough miners.
-they don't think shops will be interested in hashcoin if they aren't interested in bitcoin

So the main problem is they get their hopes up, because we have a lot of advertising, people recomending, promotional campaigns, blogs, news sites and so on, but there's no real profitable product.
That's why more and more people every day are skeptical.

The haters that were banned on hashtalk are a margin, maybe 10 -15 people out of hundreds that invested.

Somebody posted a daily payout comment:

Prices on Prime Hashlets continued to fall throughout the past day. After polling sellers, it’s clear that they have a variety of reasons for selling. 40% responded that they were converting assets to lock in profits and provide disposable income. 14% sold to cover basic family needs and lifestyle changes. 26% are not clear on the future benefits of HashCoin and the remaining 20% had other specific reasons for selling their Primes.Prime HashletsPrime Hashlet prices fell back several dollars yesterday due to continued selling pressure. Best available price for a single 1 MH Prime is $36.75. Lowest unit price on a larger block is currently $35.30. We believe Primes are substantially undervalued at these prices. This morning 453 Prime Hashlet blocks are listed for sale.Market Sense: Hold until HashCoin release, many deals available below $40.Zen HashletsZen Hashlet prices are stable with the floor at $12.50. Best price for a single 1 MH Zen is $12.49. Lowest unit price on a large block is currently $11.91. This morning 1,334 Zen Hashlet blocks are listed for sale.Market Sense: Buy below $13.00 and hold until HashCoin release.Genesis HashletsGenesis prices continue to be stable on the Zencloud resale market, currently it’s the best choice if you’re looking for Bitcoin payouts. The floor is maintaining at about the $5.50 mark. Best price for a single 10 GH Genesis unit is currently $5.77, lowest unit price on a large block is $5.16. This morning 580 Genesis Hashlet blocks are listed for sale.Market Sense: A good value below $6.00.Other HashletsRecent price drops on Multi, Clever & Waffle Hashlets make them more attractive, but they offer little return with BTC below $400. The Expected Value (EV) is still significantly less than cost, unless you find liquidation prices on the open market.

A thread about Vaultbreakers, some guy was asking why they weren't delivered and if the zenminer - pi compatibility is being improved.
If one of your tech guys could answer them it would have been great.
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=22017.msg217073#msg217073

New thread about KNC titans on litecointalk, seems like their miners are burning out in just few weeks.
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=22895.0

List of concerns:
From the cloud mining review thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860400.0

1) No public mining address
A cloud mining company that wont let you direct the hashrate to your pool of choosing and cant prove its actually mining bitcoins itself, is almost certainly a scam. There is no reason to hide mining address or not sign blocks. None.

4) Open ended IPO
Unless the cloud mining is operated by the asic vendor himself, you can not sell an unlimited amount of hashrate. Hardware takes (usually a long time) to order, arrive and deploy. Any company that doesnt limit sales or make public how much hashrate they sold vs what they have (provably) deployed should be considered extremely suspicious.

5) Referral programs and social networking
Referral programs, especially ones that pay almost 10%, are a huge red flag. The mining market is cut throat with razor thin margins. No real company can afford to pay 10% referrals on below market cloudmining prices. Referral programs almost always serve only to feed the ponzi and provide financial incentive to posters to lie about the true nature of the company. Never trust anyone with a referral link in their sig.

These are points attributed to GAW, that place it somewhere in the middle between legit and scammy companies in the ranking. If we could disprove them he'd have to change the rating, just like he did when I posted the pictures.

Other things people have asked:

How much actual hash power do you have and is it possible to see the scrypt data center, because the pictures show only the SHA one? The only pictures of the scrypt miners are either those old ones with Innosilicons (but there's maybe 50 of them in the picture which is much less power than you're providing) and the warehouse full of Zeuses, but they aren't connected, so it's not a proof to them.

Were you mining other coins besides LTC in scrypt? If so which ones.

Why are you paying some people using coins from purchases? (somebody traded his payout and claims that it was paid from the same address on which his money landed in the first place)

Why don't you allow people's money to be sent directly to their wallets and make them use withdrawals instead? This would make it much easier and much more transparent.

Why doesn't the marketplace use prices per GH, it would be less confusing for people to use it?

There were also some concerns about the things you've said. For example the brand names you used to promote, like talks with Amazon and other companies. Someone even said you claimed to know the owner of Tesla, but he doesn't know you. Some guy also claimed you were to be on TV but weren't. They also asked about your connections with Stuart Fraser and why he is the owner or co-owner of your previous companies. A lot of this is pure trolling and speculation, but for example, one of the companies you were formerly employed by has the same address as Fraser's house.
One idiot also said yesterday that you probably didn't finish high school because he hasn't seen your diploma and that you should hire someone to do the spellcheck for you...

We could simply ignore all questions about hashtalk, because how you run this forum shouldn't concern them, but the hash power and mining address quiestions are persistent.

I'll let you know when I come up with more, this should be enough for the time being.

Looks like someone is already answering Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9613139#msg9613139

Our guys are still responding in the threads.
Some examples in case you missed them:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9611786#msg9611786

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9606251#msg9606251

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9609762#msg9609762

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9608206#msg9608206

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9607375#msg9607375

All fine in the campaign, people are happy Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530420.msg9612625#msg9612625

cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:12:11 PM

btw, is this a record pages thread or there were longer than this? one thing i know for sure - it's the most funny one, sadly (or not) I learned about crypto after gaw was going all full ponzi Tongue

eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:13:17 PM

It's not religion that blinds and binds them, it's greed.

"agreed"  Smiley

Absolutely, but religion and money have always been pretty close bed mates.  The holy roller, evangelical, and fundamentalist strands of every religion since time immemorial have been the preferred vehicle for chicanery, fraud, scams, etc.  Religion is all about **belief** usually most popular in the face of adverse reality.  So it is not hard for the con man to use religion for his or her own purposes as has happened throughout recorded history and will probably keep happening.

That is not to say that religion is necessarily bad, but that those who put their faith in a personification of religion (church leader) need to watch their wallets and try to separate faith and belief from fiction.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:13:22 PM

Here's the actual patent:

https://www.google.com.hk/patents/US8656049

Some of the images include the code, and the image 12 is the flow chart.

This wouldn't go far in a court. All it takes is one person with knowledge, and it gets invalidated right away.

Okay, that language actually looks like it was written by some sort of early AI language generator. If you read the linked page, it makes absolutely NO SENSE. How in the world did this get granted?

Pages: « 1 ... 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 [1592] 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: