Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 [1652] 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:50:13 PM

LOL at the salaries these armchair entrepreneurs think they deserve:

Marshall Long of FinalHash ("mining expert" who didn't know MAT was a scam company just dropshipping miners from Alcheminer.)

My hourly consultation rate of $150 per hour

Mate Tokay of Bitcoinist (owner of unpopular crypto news site that probably doesn't even earn $1000/year in ad revenue)

On the 19th of December 2014, Tokay provides Garza with the required parameters of his employment including a two year contract, $20,000 a month salary, 4 weeks vacation, bonus and stock options, relocation expenses, an apartment paid for for 6 months, green card visa assistance and legal fees as well as a company car.

I'll have whatever they're smoking.
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:52:36 PM

LOL at the salaries these armchair entrepreneurs think they deserve:

Marshall Long of FinalHash ("mining expert" who didn't know MAT was a scam company just dropshipping miners from Alcheminer.)

My hourly consultation rate of $150 per hour

Mate Tokay of Bitcoinist (owner of unpopular crypto news site that probably doesn't even earn $1000/year in ad revenue)

On the 19th of December 2014, Tokay provides Garza with the required parameters of his employment including a two year contract, $20,000 a month salary, 4 weeks vacation, bonus and stock options, relocation expenses, an apartment paid for for 6 months, green card visa assistance and legal fees as well as a company car.

I'll have whatever they're smoking.

<sarcasm>They are Tech Geniuses, obviously they deserve massive salaries. Dont ya know them, Tickle, sorry Trickle Down Economics.</sarcasm>

Someone working at McDonalds deserve a higher hourly rate for the service they render compared to these smucks.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:55:15 PM

FinalHash as an entity consults with somehwere around 75 to 85% of the Bitcoin industry
-Marshall Long

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:56:04 PM

I never received "free gifts", I have only received miners for review the same as from other companies like Spondoolies, Rockminer and many others.  Some of them I have been allowed to keep and others go back after the review period.

I am not paid by GAW nor have I been.  I write about many companies and I am not paid by them either.
I have never been on GAW's payroll.

Have you or have you not received free gifts from GAW?

Fargo also accepted bitcoin from Garza with one such payment totalling 1 BTC being sent by Garza to Fargo as a gift to mark his 5th wedding anniversary. Fargo, oblivious to an obvious conflict of interest graciously accepts the payment. Garza writes:

whats your wallet address?

Fargo responds:

Hi Josh Here is my address. If you have a statement you want to add I will out it in.

17xq9GgFHPoujxRWo1sLo6oqHzgdjFbTag

I hope you're having a great weekend,

Scott

Fucking disgusting piece of shit,

Scott, i wish you a horrible death, And any piece of shit you breed,

Well that is a little harsh on your part, but Scott just danced with the devil and sold his soul. Stupid fucker!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:58:45 PM

I haven't seen any emails from the lawyers that were even unethical, let alone illegal. Could somebody point out an example of the issue?

The only legit way to change XPY for the better, IMO, is to remove the whole concept of Prime Controller. In the original white paper, they were a nifty concept, but they serve absolutely no purpose in the actual implementation except to make a few people money at the expense of the masses. You can leave all of the existent coins where they are; eventually that will work itself out considering how much GAW sells. Just take away the 100% staking. They should be ordinary wallets since they do nothing special for transactions.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:02:28 PM

Cynical and obvious schtick is cynical and obvious.
Stuart Fraser of Cantor Fitzgerald

Text messages and emails between Garza and Stuart Fraser reveal a friendship dating back an unknown number of years. Seeing him as the father he never had, Garza texts Fraser:

Just wanted to thank you for all your have done. Much of who I have become today is because of you. I did not have much of a father growing up, and you have very much been that for me throughout much of my life. Love you buddy, josh

More than love, Garza comes across as desperate for the admiration and respect of his mentor. Not only does Garza buy Fraser a car for Christmas, but the two have financial dealings which see Garza selling a 41% share of his operation to Fraser as well as organising various loans.

Firstly, he didn't buy Stuart a car for Christmas, he said he'd gift his Tesla to him in an attempt to get him off his back about the amount of money owed, then changed his mind and said Stu could buy it off him for a good price, before finally giving in shortly before Xmas day and awkwardly presenting it to him, still with 'Garza' vanity plate, as though he were doing him a huge favour. Trouble is he still has plenty of outstanding payments due on it!

From what I can gather, Homero owes EVERYTHING to Stu, who was clearly being tapped for large amounts of capital over the preceding years on the basis of whatever bullshit Garza was routinely spinning him at a place he references as Mt Snow

It strikes me that Stu was being fed non-stop techno-babble that sounded like it was the sort of 'innovation' which could lead to 'The Next Big Thing' and he was suckered into helping Homero finance his business ventures which apparently required the use of expensive cars long before he moved into fractional-reserve 'virtual mining', otherwise known as a Ponzi scheme.

Going foard, here is what I am thinking, we will create a equal partnership (50/50) in our holding company "Geniuses At Work Corporation", you can have the voting power (I dont care). I will put in everything I have built:

– My equity stake in CP
– Any patents Joe or I create
– My entire voice platform
– The new App system (the one we talked about at Mt snow)
– smart-tech
– GAW Labs
– Joe deal (I know you probably figure this is assumed, but the equity in GAW Labs (voice system) is how we are doing the deal)

In other words, I would split every deal and every system I have developed with you.

Here is what I would like:

– 10k per month investment paid to Geniuses at Work Corporation for 24 months (to pay myself with). I have coninued to lower my salary over the last few years (not complaining about)
– Forgive the hillcrest debt (around 230k)
– Allow me to live down the investment you made in GAW in the past. I feel so bad every time its brought up. I will still/always continue to try and recoup your losses.
– The 150k that you have already agreed to, per the term sheet we reviewed at your house. But I would like for this to only be a "*one time*" infusion. On other words, its *not* perpetual, and there is *no* exsepction of farther investment
– Help with Howard on CP

What Homero Joshua Garza was thinking was that he'd get to consolidate some of his debt into a new structure where he'd be giving Uncle Stu even more share capital in a bunch of useless companies, while also requiring that several hundred thousand dollars of previous debt be forgiven because, you know, he's just sick of hearing about it all the time, right?!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:09:30 PM

A bit of humor here where the scumbags thought that Suchmoon might be the "woman" Stacey Tenen (Rootdude):

Something else that is proven by these Emails is that Luke Rusten is not the nice innocent guy everyone seems to believe. He is actively and gleefully trying to hunt down a customer (Suchmoon) so that he can be criminally harassed, or worse. Fuck him, he is as big of a piece of trash as the rest of those criminals.

You seriously never go outside do you?    Really the amount of time you spend here is well passed obsessive.   The amount of post and hours of the day are pretty much almost 24/7.  Its down right just pathetic at this point.   Seriously,  Go outside See the Sun.  Meet a Girl,  Something but for fuck sake Get a Life,  24/7 on the pc cant be good for your health.  I worried about you!  

Toodles.  Look forward to my picture Smiley

The amount of time you spend sucking Garza's dick and shilling for GAW is laughable.  Go have fun with your scam coin while it still exists.  You fucking neck bearded retard!

holdembot

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:09:36 PM

I haven't seen any emails from the lawyers that were even unethical, let alone illegal. Could somebody point out an example of the issue?

The only legit way to change XPY for the better, IMO, is to remove the whole concept of Prime Controller. In the original white paper, they were a nifty concept, but they serve absolutely no purpose in the actual implementation except to make a few people money at the expense of the masses. You can leave all of the existent coins where they are; eventually that will work itself out considering how much GAW sells. Just take away the 100% staking. They should be ordinary wallets since they do nothing special for transactions.

Here have some snippets from the recent qntra, this is still modest compared to legal advice in the email dump. The lawyer stains is in this thread so either you or someone else can requote it here.

"Brian Klein of Baker Marquart and the Bitcoin Floundation

Unhappy with some of the content Qntra published regarding his scamming, Garza emails Klein, Eric Capuano and Jonah Dorman believing he could hit Qntra directly. Unable to figure out who operates Qntra and from where despite the Qntra contract clearly displayed on the website, Dorman tells Garza that it's difficult to file suit against Qntra. Klein pipes up and claims Qntra authors are bullshit artists. Klein writes:

We should discuss what we might be able to do. There may be ways we can go after these bullshit artists no matter where they reside."

Anything and everything for a buck no matte what, such reputable people, snuggle.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:12:44 PM

I understand why people want to take away Josh's coins and end the staking, but can't you see how that will kill the coin? If you can do that to him, or change something so fundamental (remember, the only reason most people have these coins is because they thought they would make money via staking) why would anyone invest in the coin when it can be taken away from them or something else can be changed?

It sucks that these people got conned, it's nice that people want to help, but it happened. Don't waste your/their time and energy on something that won't work.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:18:45 PM

specially this Brian Klein of Baker Marquart
probably integral to the fraud in other ways  Grin what a piece of shit

If you have something on lawyers for professional misconduct send the details and lodge a formal complaint to their governing body. Probably has to be someone on the same country and if in the same state all the better. I do not know if it can be done anonymously though.

I don't know. I was looking at that also, but it looks to me like Josh lied to his lawyers just as much as he lied to everyone else.  I haven't seen anything (yet) that indicates the lawyers knew in advance of his several fraudulent schemes... Keep in mind that a lawyer can represent a client who has previously committed a fraud to try to minimize the consequences.  A lawyer cannot assist a client in committing a fraud but I don't see evidence of that yet.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:21:44 PM

Actual terms and conditions of purchasing btc.com - kind of interesting as they are quite stringent. Effectively got Homero by the short and curlies, one step out of line and they can seize it back. Probably explains why nothing has happened with it to date. In sum anything you do to sully the name of the domain we can reclaim it. At this late stage the mere mention of his foul name attached to it with some deft lawyering could pull it back. Snookered for 1 million. Another typical Homero Garza cluster fuck. LOL

https://www.scribd.com/doc/262558760/BTC-Agreement-v2

I really wondered on that. That domain will be almost worthless unless they really publicize that it has been taken back from josh or is resold to someone very transparently (show there are no ties to garza)

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 01:33:32 PM

LOL

I wonder where these guys are now ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9wqldqVm6k

or the finished product

And where is this guy ??

And I think we all know who this is Smiley At least he was smart and was on the inside and can easily grow this out or shave his head

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:35:07 PM

I understand why people want to take away Josh's coins and end the staking, but can't you see how that will kill the coin? If you can do that to him, or change something so fundamental (remember, the only reason most people have these coins is because they thought they would make money via staking) why would anyone invest in the coin when it can be taken away from them or something else can be changed?

It sucks that these people got conned, it's nice that people want to help, but it happened. Don't waste your/their time and energy on something that won't work.

There is also the issue of determining exactly which coins belong to Josh and or GAW, and then how do you prove, and I mean PROVE, that coins belong to someone else? It would be a simple matter to fake identities and move coins through exchanges and such, I will not list what I think would be best and easiest ways, but I am sure that some (HUGE) amount of this has already been going on. Then there is the issue of whether or not the gang of criminals that helped create Paycoin and run this scam are now "Not Josh". I for one do not buy that part at all. I think all or most of them are still just Josh's stooges. The best way I see for Josh to get his due is to let Paycoin go where it is already heading. Salvaging it for him would at the very least be a public image victory, and most likely a huge financial win as well.

Fuck that asshole Hashking, Fuck GAW, and Fuck Paycoin. (been catching up on Game of Thrones- saw the Blackwater Siege episode last night) Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:37:26 PM

+1

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:51:25 PM

LOL

or the finished product
https://i.imgur.com/pQtXCWu.jpg

And where is this guy ??
https://i.imgur.com/5qh3U00.jpg

And I think we all know who this is Smiley At least he was smart and was on the inside and can easily grow this out or shave his head
https://i.imgur.com/xRKsC3D.jpg

hahaha if you're ever feeling bad about making a stupid decision just load this up and you'll feel better hahahaha what a bunch of Hashtards

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 01:56:04 PM

LOL

or the finished product

And where is this guy ??

hahaha if you're ever feeling bad about making a stupid decision just load this up and you'll feel better hahahaha what a bunch of Hashtards

#gawtard4life #trug

holdembot

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:56:45 PM

That is a new breed of Hashtard, he is marked and permanently shamed now. Should be named an Hashore.

That is almost as silly thing to do as a jew in nazi germany going out of their way to mark themself willingly as a jew to get assimilated.

Given a choice I am 100% sure no jews would have done that lmao.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:59:20 PM

LOL

or the finished product

And where is this guy ??

#gawtard4life #trug

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:02:50 PM

[SNIP]
Paycoin was created. It is what it is. People have various amounts in their wallets. It is legal property. If fraud was perpetrated by GAW (And I do believe it was), this does not suddenly make it legal to take someone elses property because you have decided that you think someone else did something wrong. 

You keep saying that blacklisting coins through a hard fork, or blacklisting addresses (same thing in your analysis I think) is "taking someone elses property". 

Aside from the merits or demerits of whether such is a good idea (and I am on the fence on that), I strongly disagree with your legal analysis.  In order to make the claim that you make, you would have to be able to show that U.S. law would allow you to sue for fork that disenfranchised [GAWCEO's] coins.  What would your legal theory be? 

Theft/Conversion?  What property was taken from [GAWCEO]?  You still have the old coins in the original blockchain before the fork.  No one "took" anything.  Its just that the majority decided to proceed down a different blockchain that excluded you from participating.  Hard to see any property conversion on those facts, absent an act of destruction of the original blockchain or coins.

Breach of contract?  First off, you would have to demonstrate a contract.  Who were the parties?  Who would you sue?  Everyone participating in the new blockchain?  Every wallet that decided to follow the new fork?

The fact is, crypto is a consensus currency.  If the consensus changes, so does the coin.  If the consensus changes so as to exclude one party or their coins in an old blockchain, then the new consensus forms a new "contract" (if you want to use that theory).  The old "contract" consensus doesn't go away (there is no breach of contract, because the old block can continue), but the coins in the old consensus likely lose all their value as a result of lack of interest/support.  The new fork creates a new consensus, new contract.

I fail to see any legal problem with this.  That is not to say I don't see the practical problems and the precedential problems (e.g., it might set a bad precedent and decrease confidence in crypto generally if people think their coins can be "taken" like that).  But I don't think a legal claim of conversion of "property rights" or breach of contract would lie.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:06:07 PM

[SNIP]
Paycoin was created. It is what it is. People have various amounts in their wallets. It is legal property. If fraud was perpetrated by GAW (And I do believe it was), this does not suddenly make it legal to take someone elses property because you have decided that you think someone else did something wrong.  

You keep saying that blacklisting coins through a hard fork, or blacklisting addresses (same thing in your analysis I think) is "taking someone elses property".  

Aside from the merits or demerits of whether such is a good idea (and I am on the fence on that), I strongly disagree with your legal analysis.  In order to make the claim that you make, you would have to be able to show that U.S. law would allow you to sue for fork that disenfranchised [GAWCEO's] coins.  What would your legal theory be?  

Theft/Conversion?  What property was taken from [GAWCEO]?  You still have the old coins in the original blockchain before the fork.  No one "took" anything.  Its just that the majority decided to proceed down a different blockchain that excluded you from participating.  Hard to see any property conversion on those facts, absent an act of destruction of the original blockchain or coins.

Breach of contract?  First off, you would have to demonstrate a contract.  Who were the parties?  Who would you sue?  Everyone participating in the new blockchain?  Every wallet that decided to follow the new fork?

The fact is, crypto is a consensus currency.  If the consensus changes, so does the coin.  If the consensus changes so as to exclude one party or their coins in an old blockchain, then the new consensus forms a new "contract" (if you want to use that theory).  The old "contract" consensus doesn't go away (there is no breach of contract, because the old block can continue), but the coins in the old consensus likely lose all their value as a result of lack of interest/support.  The new fork creates a new consensus, new contract.

I fail to see any legal problem with this.  That is not to say I don't see the practical problems and the precedential problems (e.g., it might set a bad precedent and decrease confidence in crypto generally if people think their coins can be "taken" like that).  But I don't think a legal claim of conversion of "property rights" or breach of contract would lie.

Crypto currency is considered property by the United States Federal Government. Taking or destroying someone else's property is a criminal act.

I am well aware that forking to remove coins can and has been done, but this does not make it legal or morally right.

Pages: « 1 ... 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 [1652] 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: