Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 [1671] 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376973 times)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:16:16 PM

Interesting thread started by Theymos: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1034121.0 - Do not post SSNs. I thought it was because Gonzo got all pissy because someone posted his tax return with his and Jessica's SSNs. Others think it was because of BFL Josh.

Two big scammers named Josh. BEWARE the JOSH!

Two scamdogs named Josh? Are you Joshing me?Josh probably got excited about all this fame and Joshed himself.

So we have to decide the difference between someone who has been Paycoined vs someone who has been Joshed. Is Paycoined someone who has been Joshed in the world of XPY?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:16:58 PM

Interesting thread started by Theymos: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1034121.0 - Do not post SSNs. I thought it was because Gonzo got all pissy because someone posted his tax return with his and Jessica's SSNs. Others think it was because of BFL Josh.

dont forget josh zipkin from AMT

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:17:31 PM

dont forget josh zipkin from AMT

I see a trend.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:17:43 PM

Or sell them overseas and let them become someone elses problem? If they sell them in country I think you have to fill out some forms stating they are for "non gambling entertainment purposes".  

I dont want to stray too far off topic, but if Josh thinks "holding companies" or "trust funds" or even double blind off shore "shell companies owned by blind bearer share trust funds" are going to save his ass, he will have a big surprise coming. Just think about it one of these days you maybe able to buy Former Owned Homero junk at auction, but it sounds like he has the Gubment agencies as his BFF and the too agree he is a genius at work! He will probably be the head of these Gubment agencies before all this concludes... yes he is that good!  Cheesy Feel free to embrace the sarcasm!

Any lawyer worth a dollar would be telling him that he is a stupid head for attempting any of that shit so I am assuming he is his own lawyer now. It will be laughable to see him in florescent orange coveralls before a judge requesting a public defender. I should send one of my spawn to the USA to volunteer pro bono as his lawyer and then plead guilty to all charges on his behalf.

You forget Uncle Stu has been thrown into the deep end of this cess pool Joshypoo created.
Uncle Stu is in a very precarious situation and will probably be forced to roll in some top legal Attorneys for Joshipoo defense if for no other reason to save his own ass, not to mention his own Series 3, 7, 24 and 63 license.

But most SEC Lawyers are freshly minted lawyers straight out of law school/bar, they do their time at the SEC for 3 to 5 years and then look for a Wall Street job. Uncle Stu's firm is big enough they probably hire "promising talent" so the lawyers on Staff are probably calling their old friends and "identifying promising talent".

Why do you think "too big to fail" guys in the housing market scam never got charged with anything other than some fines and some "former gubment" employees moved up the corporate ladder and into the "private sector"?
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:20:39 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 03:34:03 PM by HashieNewb

I wonder if GAW has started a concerted effort to derail this thread. Now suddenly the topic has become LED lighting and marihuana? I've seen the same tactic used on HT as well. Can we clean up this sabotage?

Well to be fair that was dekay and he luvs sum weed. But yeah concerted effort by TeamScam to come over and act like a new sheriff was in town you could trust (non-profit), truth is the new boss is the same as the old boss. MrGanza is still running the show from a distance and the scam continues under a new guise. fuckwads. They all showed up and were like "OMG Paul, your memes are awesome" and "Hey I don't even know what xpee is!" " heck Im just a volunteer for a non-profit" and "look constand is awesome look at my xbox crap!" ...sigh.

They have no real product or future and the only hope is to control the message as long as they can cash out xpee til it fuckin dies.

don't think this has been updated in a while

No premine, we'll mine for our coins just like everyone else" - lie
Hashlets will "Never expire and always be profitable" - lie
Valutbreakers - lie
Prime Hashlets will be able to mine SHA-256 - lie
Prime Hashlets will be the only ones mining XPY PoW phase - lie
HashBase - lie
AmpStore is coming soon - lie
Hybrid-thermal-rubber-rabbit-flux-chain BTC2 capabilities - lie
Orion nodes with higher payouts - lie
Paybase debit card - lie
Paybase Amazon, WallMart and co - lie
Paybase BillPay - lie
Paybase thousands of merchants on board - lie
XPY $20 floor - lie
World leading coin development team hired - lie
CAF (Coin Adoption Fund) - lie
$100 Million Fiat reserve - lie
We're moving the market - lie
GAW "bought" BTC.com for $1 Million dollar - lie
GAW bought ZenCloud for $8 Million dollar - lie
We'll destroy all the test coins once we've finished debugging - lie
premier accounts on paybase will go out in a week - lie
hundreds of coinstand invites are going out in the next few hours - lie
Honor program will buy back coins at 20$ - lie
Prime Hashlets will no longer be sold after a certain date - lie
Paybase is here to stay - lie
Thousands of coinstand invites are going out this week - lie
GAW is not dumping any XPY on exchanges - lie
Remember Legendarys limited to 500 - LIE
Vegas Legendarys only given to those attending Vegas - LIE
Vegas Legendarys will be the rarest of Legendarys - LIE
Holloween legendarys will be able to combine into something special - LIE
Staker Legendarys will only be limited to 100 - LIE
all Legendarys converted to Stakers will keep their Legendary status - LIE
all legendarys converted to Stakers will get extra abilities - LIE
Coinstand is a large merchant that will value paycoin at $20 - LIE

========------------------============-----------------===========

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:21:21 PM

Or sell them overseas and let them become someone elses problem? If they sell them in country I think you have to fill out some forms stating they are for "non gambling entertainment purposes".  

I dont want to stray too far off topic, but if Josh thinks "holding companies" or "trust funds" or even double blind off shore "shell companies owned by blind bearer share trust funds" are going to save his ass, he will have a big surprise coming. Just think about it one of these days you maybe able to buy Former Owned Homero junk at auction, but it sounds like he has the Gubment agencies as his BFF and the too agree he is a genius at work! He will probably be the head of these Gubment agencies before all this concludes... yes he is that good!  Cheesy Feel free to embrace the sarcasm!

Any lawyer worth a dollar would be telling him that he is a stupid head for attempting any of that shit so I am assuming he is his own lawyer now. It will be laughable to see him in florescent orange coveralls before a judge requesting a public defender. I should send one of my spawn to the USA to volunteer pro bono as his lawyer and then plead guilty to all charges on his behalf.

You forget Uncle Stu has been thrown into the deep end of this cess pool Joshypoo created.
Uncle Stu is in a very precarious situation and will probably be forced to roll in some top legal Attorneys for Joshipoo defense if for no other reason to save his own ass, not to mention his own Series 3, 7, 24 and 63 license.

But most SEC Lawyers are freshly minted lawyers straight out of law school/bar, they do their time at the SEC for 3 to 5 years and then look for a Wall Street job. Uncle Stu's firm is big enough they probably hire "promising talent" so the lawyers on Staff are probably calling their old friends and "identifying promising talent".

Why do you think "too big to fail" guys in the housing market scam never got charged with anything other than some fines and some "former gubment" employees moved up the corporate ladder and into the "private sector"?

Not to get sidetracked but 'The Too Big To Jail' were kept out of prison because of the revolving door between the White House and Wall Street. Hank Paulson saved the day for those fucking crooks. He saved himself; I should say.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 03:22:59 PM

OOPSY You missed one:

upvote

First !!! gawesome

You got me Smiley  I honestly didnt read the next line, it was straight to cut and paste admittedly. 

So we have to decide the difference between someone who has been Paycoined vs someone who has been Joshed. Is Paycoined someone who has been Joshed in the world of XPY?

Hows about, everyone got paycoind if they didn't get out, those still championing for it all are Joshing people to paycoind them ?

Hmm. So joshing is the verb from the hastards perhaps ? I am spitballing and high at 130am

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:23:25 PM

I wonder if GAW has started a concerted effort to derail this thread. Now suddenly the topic has become LED lighting and marihuana? I've seen the same tactic used on HT as well. Can we clean up this sabotage?

Well to be fair that was dekay and luvs sum weed. But yeah concerted effort by TeamScam to come over and act like a new sheriff was in town you could trust (non-profit), truth is the new boss is the same as the old boss. MrGanza is still running the show from a distance and the scam continues under a new guise. fuckwads. They all showed up and were like "OMG Paul, your memes are awesome" and "Hey I don't even know what xpee is!" " heck Im just a volunteer for a non-profit" and "look constand is awesome look at my xbox crap!" ...sigh.

They have no real product or future and the only hope is to control the message as long as they can cash out xpee til it fuckin dies.

Valutbreakers - lie
HashBase - lie
Paybase debit card - lie
Paybase BillPay - lie
XPY $20 floor - lie

This, along with the SEO, are worth re-quoting here and posting elsewhere at least once per day.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 03:27:09 PM

We have just acquired Apple. Wouldn't it be cool if gaw made phones just for paycoin? Well now we do! Constand comes preloaded. Paycoin not accepted.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:30:40 PM

We have just acquired Apple. Wouldn't it be cool if gaw made phones just for paycoin? Well now we do! Constand comes preloaded. Paycoin not accepted.

Hit it Earl....

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:31:23 PM

LULZ in the Urban Dictionary:

That us what you call getting royally Paycoined!  Cheesy

Homerowsexual. Sounds like Hashtalkers' affection for their scamdog hero, Homero.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 03:36:03 PM

Well to be fair that was dekay and luvs sum weed. But yeah concerted effort by TeamScam to come over and act like a new sheriff was in town you could trust (non-profit), truth is the new boss is the same as the old boss. MrGanza is still running the show from a distance and the scam continues under a new guise. fuckwads. They all showed up and were like "OMG Paul, your memes are awesome" and "Hey I don't even know what xpee is!" " heck Im just a volunteer for a non-profit" and "look constand is awesome look at my xbox crap!" ...sigh.

Valutbreakers - lie
HashBase - lie
Paybase debit card - lie
Paybase BillPay - lie
XPY $20 floor - lie

This, along with the SEO, are worth re-quoting here and posting elsewhere at least once per day.

Meow?

Keyword Bank
GAWCEO, MrCEO, josg21, Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, GAW Miners LLC, Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC, B.T.C. LLC, GAW HSI, GAW High Speed Internet, Geniuses at Work, GAW, ZenMiner, ZenCloud, Paycoin, Paybase, PayFlash, Hashlet, Hashstaker, Hashtalk, Mineral, Coinstand.

Short Keyword Story
GAWCEO who goes by the names Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza H. Josh Garza, or H. Joshua Garza is the CEO of GAW Miners LLC. He later changed his name to MrCEO. Initially he began life as a lowly internet dweller by the name of josg21. Other companies he has owned in part or in full are Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC (B.T.C. LLC), GAW HSI, GAW High Speed Internet, Geniuses at Work (GAW), ZenMiner, ZenCloud, Paybase, and PayFlash. Other companies confirmed to receive startup help from Mr. Josh Garza include Mineral and Coinstand. Products and services created by Mr. Josh Garza (and the companies he has owned/run) include PayCoin, the Hashlet, and the Hashstaker. Forums, such has Hashtalk, served has his primary means of over-hyping his own products and services.

Long Keyword Story
A short muggle starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, ■■■■■ about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO. A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parralel. In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza. On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as apposed to H. Josh Garza. Varios internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle. Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entreprenuership with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI. Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker. Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's. Through the puported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate. Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born. This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY. The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others. The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh. After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap). These new ventures were puportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location. In short Scam Muggles be commitin' fraud and Scammin' Muggles.

BackLinks
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67
neverobsolete.com/important/homero-joshua-garza-aka-mr-scam-muggle/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0

eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:36:09 PM

Like he gives a fuck. Rules do not apply to sociopaths with bipolar disorder.

I have to object to this and other posts that attribute Garza's Brilliant Cock brain to a mere mental illness.  A person with bipolar disorder, ADHD, or even Narcissistic Personality Disorder could not use people, lie, scam and evade prison as long as Garza has.  Even with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, chaos would have taken over his life long before now. 

I used to think that maybe his behavior could be accounted for by some mental illness... constantly screwing up, overshooting his abilities, failure to plan, failure to execute could all be attributed to some mental illness like bipolar or severe ADHD.  If you look at my earlier posts, I used to believe it was equally likely that GAW could be explained by massive incompetence and I kind of felt sorry for Garza, and even at one point early on wanted to help him.

His emails though show his real self though ... tracking his wife, outbursts aimed at his closest associates for no discernible reason, threatening anyone who shows the slightest disloyalty, scamming even the scammers, using faked emotional relationships to help hide his scam (Stuart Fraser; the accountant and her possible love child, discarded when she became a threat; the coin developer referred to as his"pumpkin" etc.) ... all point to something a lot worse than a mere mental illness.

I am really glad that he cut me off early on, before I could offer to help out or I might have gotten sucked in too. Normal people who want to help others are at greatest risk to be taken in by this kind of person.

So please, don't disparage those with mental illnesses by ascribing Garza's behavior to something like that.  He is beyond mental illness and it does a disservice to people with real, treatable, mental illnesses.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:37:05 PM

LULZ in the Urban Dictionary:

That us what you call getting royally Paycoined!  Cheesy

Homerowsexual. Sounds like Hashtalkers' affection for their scamdog hero, Homero.

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 03:39:20 PM

Valutbreakers - lie
HashBase - lie
Paybase debit card - lie
Paybase BillPay - lie
XPY $20 floor - lie

.1BTC (total) to the person who provides a link for each one
.2BTC (total) to the person who expands it and provides both an archive link and screenshot for each one.

deep.throat

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:44:27 PM

Valutbreakers - lie
HashBase - lie
Paybase debit card - lie
Paybase BillPay - lie
XPY $20 floor - lie

GAW hosted miners - LIE (the hashpower was leased from CHN and pushed to various proxies and parted out to simulate the hashrate of physical miners that were sold ('seeds, falcons, war machines, etc.)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 03:50:36 PM

Meganet sells rayguns for $20 paycoin - lie

CanInvest

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:56:49 PM

Please add keywords/phrases as appropriate.

Keyword Bank
GAWCEO, MrCEO, josg21, Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, GAW Miners LLC, Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC, B.T.C. LLC, GAW HSI, GAW High Speed Internet, Geniuses at Work, GAW, ZenMiner, ZenCloud, Paycoin, Paybase, PayFlash, Hashlet, Hashstaker, Hashtalk, Mineral, Coinstand.

Short Keyword Story
GAWCEO who goes by the names Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza H. Josh Garza, or H. Joshua Garza is the CEO of GAW Miners LLC. He later changed his name to MrCEO. Initially he began life as a lowly internet dweller by the name of josg21. Other companies he has owned in part or in full are Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC (B.T.C. LLC), GAW HSI, GAW High Speed Internet, Geniuses at Work (GAW), ZenMiner, ZenCloud, Paybase, and PayFlash. Other companies confirmed to receive startup help from Mr. Josh Garza include Mineral and Coinstand. Products and services created by Mr. Josh Garza (and the companies he has owned/run) include PayCoin, the Hashlet, and the Hashstaker. Forums, such has Hashtalk, served has his primary means of over-hyping his own products and services.

Long Keyword Story
A short muggle starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, ■■■■■ about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO. A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parralel. In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza. On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as apposed to H. Josh Garza. Varios internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle. Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entreprenuership with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI. Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker. Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's. Through the puported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate. Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born. This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY. The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others. The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh. After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap). These new ventures were puportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location. In short Scam Muggles be commitin' fraud and Scammin' Muggles.

BackLinks
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67
http://neverobsolete.com/important/homero-joshua-garza-aka-mr-scam-muggle/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:03:53 PM

Valutbreakers - lie
HashBase - lie
Paybase debit card - lie
Paybase BillPay - lie
XPY $20 floor - lie

GAW hosted miners - LIE (the hashpower was leased from CHN and pushed to various proxies and parted out to simulate the hashrate of physical miners that were sold ('seeds, falcons, war machines, etc.)

The one thing that got me convinced GAW was a fraud was when Homoro tweeted asking what other coins the GAWtards would like to be able to stake on the cashtakers. One more lie to the list
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:08:54 PM

Yeh love the new coinstand, sorry I mean the old coinstand with a new coinstand paintjob that looks like the old coinstand except with 2 happy lovebirds on the new coinstand. Confused yet ? This is still straight forward in comparison to coinstand.

That amazon test section on the site that is made public lmao is the api call to order from amazon similar if not exactly the same setup josh used first time around. I wonder who will send this special gift now, maybe a gift from Carlos Garza.

edit: they really put the money into deving it and are using silk icons Cheesy
http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/
“Silk” is a smooth, free icon set, containing over 700 16-by-16 pixel icons in strokably-soft PNG format. Containing a large variety of icons, you're sure to find something that tickles your fancy. And all for a low low price of $0.00. You can't say fairer than that.
Pages: « 1 ... 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 [1671] 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: