Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 [1793] 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376939 times)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 07:09:32 AM

Any plans to group buy Paycoins Paycons when the time is right? ...to increase the price to the floor that was promised.

Crestington has done enough, we need to build our own floor.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Let's go to cex and make some fun, just agree on the price first. I can't contribute much, but I would put 0.1-0.2 btc in the wall, if formed Tongue

What's better than having zooey be our paycon girl??

She's really pretty. Is she volunteering to be Paycon model or accepted payments in Paycons? If not, Crestington should contact her, maybe she'll agree for some exclusives...

Nothing is impossible when you have a $100,000,000,000,000 price floor like paycon

http://www.entertainmentbookingagency.com/artists/zooey-deschanel/

Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:40:25 AM

I'm some pages behind - what was the 'big' announcement? Why did Garza change the forum domain? It's not like Google won't find him this way lol

Big announcement was that TeamXPY/Paycoin Foundation have put two Primary Controllers up on XPY.io where the first 250k to take advantage can store their coin on primary controller and get daily payouts from the scrapes. Each person can put in (or buy) up to 1000 XPY per day to have added to the controller so that everyone gets a chance to put some of their coin on the controller. At the end of the period (that normally would run 90 days?) you either get your principle back or can put it toward a bid for a controller in the next round.

IF you miss getting your coin onto the controller, you can buy coin from them and lock it up for 90 days at a 50% stake rate (backed by a different controller) or you can move your coin onto the site to stake at 25% rate. At end of the period, your principle is returned to you.

The program does not increase coin inflation (existing controllers are used), but does increase coin circulation (because staked coins would normally sit in scrape addresses). There are no fees for the program. Those with coins in a controller also get voting power over the future of the coin and chance to bid on next controller.

Hashtalk domain hop?  Who the hell knows why!  The new domain is owned by the cPIGs instead of GAW, so maybe he's trying to save it from confiscation by SEC (or maybe his original servers were confiscated by the SEC and he doesn't want to let it be known publicly and he threw this up from a backup tape.)

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:44:37 AM

Now that's some serious staking going on there! Maybe we should put together a crowd funding effort to see if we can buy naming rights. I vote for Osterich Penis, and she can call it 'Ozzy" for short.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 07:45:50 AM

I'm some pages behind - what was the 'big' announcement? Why did Garza change the forum domain? It's not like Google won't find him this way lol

Big announcement was that TeamXPY/Paycoin Foundation have put two Primary Controllers up on XPY.io where the first 250k to take advantage can store their coin on primary controller and get daily payouts from the scrapes. Each person can put in (or buy) up to 1000 XPY per day to have added to the controller so that everyone gets a chance to put some of their coin on the controller. At the end of the period (that normally would run 90 days?) you either get your principle back or can put it toward a bid for a controller in the next round.

IF you miss getting your coin onto the controller, you can buy coin from them and lock it up for 90 days at a 50% stake rate (backed by a different controller) or you can move your coin onto the site to stake at 25% rate. At end of the period, your principle is returned to you.

The program does not increase coin inflation (existing controllers are used), but does increase coin circulation (because staked coins would normally sit in scrape addresses). There are no fees for the program. Those with coins in a controller also get voting power over the future of the coin and chance to bid on next controller.

Hashtalk domain hop?  Who the hell knows why!  The new domain is owned by the cPIGs instead of GAW, so maybe he's trying to save it from confiscation by SEC (or maybe his original servers were confiscated by the SEC and he doesn't want to let it be known publicly and he threw this up from a backup tape.)

Bets on how long until those wallets get "hacked" and the coins lost.

Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:57:07 AM

That question was asked and they said they have a new dev team and the servers have been locked down. Hopefully they got professionals this time and quit with the 'volunteer' dev shit because that is REALLY, REALLY irresponsible for a system that's going to potentially hold $25k+ worth of coins on it.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:00:48 AM

Jim, it's dead.

FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:01:56 AM

That question was asked and they said they have a new dev team and the servers have been locked down. Hopefully they got professionals this time and quit with the 'volunteer' dev shit because that is REALLY, REALLY irresponsible for a system that's going to potentially hold $25k+ worth of coins on it.

Alright then bets on how long until they either fail to pay the dev team or piss them off and they run off with the coins and form another foundation?

Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:17:09 AM

Alright then bets on how long until they either fail to pay the dev team or piss them off and they run off with the coins and form another foundation?

Well, they seem to be genuinely trying... on the other hand, there's garza and his bitchy personality that will hate if they usurp him and steal his thunder... plus i think they already have a traitor in their midst... so, I say we need to limit the bets to:

(a) Before the 45 days (end of this staking round) is up and they quit paying daily payouts.
(b) Discovered at the point that the staking round is up and admit it.
(c) Staking round ends, they go black for a week or two, then admit that something, somewhere went kaflewy and they were hacked.
(d) Ostrich Penis FTW

Since I think they've already got a mole in the system, I say B - the 'hack' (or realization that they've been hacked) will come when they try to release the principle because that's when the mole can swipe enough coins in one action to setup a couple of their own primary controllers.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:19:24 AM

Any plans to group buy Paycoins Paycons when the time is right? ...to increase the price to the floor that was promised.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Let's go to cex and make some fun, just agree on the price first. I can't contribute much, but I would put 0.1-0.2 btc in the wall, if formed Tongue

I call Shenanigans!  

This is not the point of this thread in the slightest.Angry

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:30:27 AM

I can't wait for owlbase

kcal63

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:49:00 AM

Just to be clear. Homero and the Power company are indeed in a dispute over "fee structure". The power company wants a structure where he pays the fees. He wants a structure where they pay him to crowd fund payment of the fees.

Ths whole GAW, Garbanzo drama has gone from infuriating, sad and weird to downright bizzare and pathetic. Which I guess is fitting since that is an apt description of everyone's favorite psychopath, Homo Jo Garbonzo.

(Since this is the net and snarkiness sometimes is misinterpreted; the first sentence above is an example of allegorical sarcasm ).
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:23:12 AM

What's better than having zooey be our paycon girl??

She's really pretty. Is she volunteering to be Paycon model or accepted payments in Paycons? If not, Crestington should contact her, maybe she'll agree for some exclusives...

PayCon's Girl is stunning, really cute what's her BBM

I'm in for a Paycon floor,too. Could throw 0.10-0.20btc into it without any problem.
And when someone sells, well great - more CON better than less.

Look at trading volume ,wow.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:28:51 AM

zooey <3 <3 <3

What's the floor?

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:48:14 AM

Josh is a fuckhead nuff said the sec and others will take care of him

If people here really care they should use xpy's flaws against itself to bring its natural death upon itself. natural selection. The xpy foundation care not of the coin nor the user base. They are using the 100% stakers to pay themselves. Without this they'd have to get real jobs of which they don't have the integrity nor energy to devote to.

The community needs to band together to attain the 125,000 xpy to use a staker key to compound to make more xpy to seed more stakers to destroy this coin. I'll happily start a fund and transparent btc address to kick this off. There is no promise that the donated btc will be returned on xpy sell offs but its time to crash this coin hard. Its not till the high staking controllers are removed that anything can be salvaged from this coin.

Matlack, mordica etc are all a bunch of wankers. If they believed in the coin then all wallets should stake the same. They continue this came because they are fucktards interested in only themselves. They are using garza as a scapegoat and shield where he used them as that before.

If we really have the guts we should crash this coin using its staking rate against itself. I'm happy to donate if another reputable person wants to hold the escrow.. suchmoon etc? If enough of us all donate 1btc we can crush the coin and ensure garza gets no more gains. its the only way. There are no innocents in paycoins... just morons donating to a retard.
Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:06:59 AM

Josh is a fuckhead nuff said the sec and others will take care of him

If people here really care they should use xpy's flaws against itself to bring its natural death upon itself. natural selection. The xpy foundation care not of the coin nor the user base. They are using the 100% stakers to pay themselves. Without this they'd have to get real jobs of which they don't have the integrity nor energy to devote to.

The community needs to band together to attain the 125,000 xpy to use a staker key to compound to make more xpy to seed more stakers to destroy this coin. I'll happily start a fund and transparent btc address to kick this off. There is no promise that the donated btc will be returned on xpy sell offs but its time to crash this coin hard. Its not till the high staking controllers are removed that anything can be salvaged from this coin.

Matlack, mordica etc are all a bunch of wankers. If they believed in the coin then all wallets should stake the same. They continue this came because they are fucktards interested in only themselves. They are using garza as a scapegoat and shield where he used them as that before.

If we really have the guts we should crash this coin using its staking rate against itself. I'm happy to donate if another reputable person wants to hold the escrow.. suchmoon etc? If enough of us all donate 1btc we can crush the coin and ensure garza gets no more gains. its the only way. There are no innocents in paycoins... just morons donating to a retard.

garza already built in a poison pill. they have 1.9 million hashtakers freeing up from jail in about 5 weeks. the xpy.io can take in 250k of them, that leaves a lot of coins with no where to go except the exchanges and a lot of people who've been held hostage while they watch all this zenminers and other shit go on. wait for when those coins release and you'll be able to get your 125k for probably less than 1BTC.

Also, around that time, primary controllers will be up for bid, meaning the original owners will be getting their xpy freed from those. so, that could be another million coins getting cut loose if all of josh's are sitting with 'investors' who are less than happy that their original $500k is now worth roughly $50k or less.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:25:17 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 11:35:51 AM by bitpop

$100,000,000,000,000 Zooeys confirmed

We're about to move the market!

20 Zooey price floor - no limits, no verification, instant png delivery, unlimited fapping, never obsolete!

http://hdwallpapersfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/zooey-deschanel-wallpaper-bikini.jpg

Instructions: save link, rename to .png, fap!

cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:30:11 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 11:57:00 AM by cryptojumper

100,000 Zooeys confirmed

We're about to move the market!

20 Zooey price floor - no limits, no verification, instant png delivery!

No shit man! Look at dat uber wall of cons at 0.00000250 20 satoshi CEX. Let's pack some coins on that and move it up everyday bit by bit untill we dump Ganza style Grin ups Grin

naturelle

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:38:18 AM

bitpop = Paul Revere
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:39:04 AM

bitpop = Paul Revere

Naturelle = Homero

naturelle

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:40:07 AM

it is so obvious to see since they never post at the same time, rotating shift!

ps. I have all dox info on Paul Revere if anyone wants it, PM me
Pages: « 1 ... 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 [1793] 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: