Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:34:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 [1839] 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376903 times)
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:41:56 PM

This is getting out of hand quickly. Doxing your partner yet scrubbing your own address from the contract, Garza? I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure anything that happens to Phil Josh is liable for after releasing his information publicly, declaring he's a thief and a liar (basically with intent to incite a riot against this individual). The level of stupidity is insane. P.S. what's with the contract a 3 year old made? Looks fake as hell.

Just Google mapped Phil's alleged address. It either shows some crappy warehouse, or displays a "cannot find "xx" address" message. Wtf?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:57:41 PM

@coinfire  Josh says the single event that hurt Paycoin the most was one of your wonderful articles that stated that GAW was under SEC investigation.

You know the thing that hurt us the most? Sending dead animals and threats EVERY SINGLE DAY about how his investors are going to kill me, my address, pictures of things near me (from Google Maps lol), and other threats.

I forgot to mention I am a plus member.  Keep up the good work and learn how to cook cats or whatever animals they are sending you.

Thanks for your support and considering we received rabbit.... we could have cooked it hahahaha.

This picture prompted multiple laughs all around here today. This post shall be printed and pinned on a wall.

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:03:11 PM

.... I am quiet sure the investigators are taking notice and having a serious meeting over that statement also! What a blithering idiot Josh is!  
I think they're probably pissing themselves with laughter at the repeated ineptitude of the boy. It's comical to say the least. Although I also imagine even they get tired of the inane drivel that intersperses the nuggets of pure gold.

Might have to move over to Diera soon eh? Jameirah gets a little pricey after a while.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 03:03:56 PM

Phil was informed maybe there's a reason he doesn't want to contact authorities.  Something rubs me the wrong way about this guy maybe its just me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoH0_EZmInM&t=17m50s

It's not just you. I wouldn't trust anything said by either of those two clowns. At the very least Phil seems to have been happy to take money from Mr. Garza AFTER the whole GAW fiasco had already exploded, employees left etc. Whatever went wrong with that deal we might never know since there doesn't seem to be much in the way of proof and both of them are likely lying, but it surely doesn't look like a simple loan/collateral situation.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:07:37 PM

Agreed on the contract, I see work contracts submitted by Mexican drywallers that are more detailed and professional. Tried to watch the chat session, and I just can't get very far. Refresh my memory, what is the name of the "Team XPY" feller? He sounds like a retarded version of Gomer Pyle, or like the idiots on the Cutlery Corner with the fake Suthin Acce-unt. Overdone southern accents are usually found on Northern transplants trying to fit in somewhere in the South or scam artists trying to sound folksy (Like a certain Yale educated US President). Whether it is a real accent or not, it is like nails on a chalkboard to me. How anyone can take these idiots seriously is beyond me. I will try and skip to the portions where the drug addled Crashking speaks after I cleanse my ears by grinding some steel or something.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 03:18:07 PM

@coinfire  Josh says the single event that hurt Paycoin the most was one of your wonderful articles that stated that GAW was under SEC investigation.

You know the thing that hurt us the most? Sending dead animals and threats EVERY SINGLE DAY about how his investors are going to kill me, my address, pictures of things near me (from Google Maps lol), and other threats.

I love Coinfire and what you guys stand for. I swear Coinfire is the only outlet that actually publishes NEWS and REPORTING of the cryptocurrency space, including altcoins. I know for a fact most of the other "news" sites I've seen accept paid articles. We need more news sites like Coinfire, not afraid to tell it how it is, and refusing to accept money to publish some bullshit article.

I'm a plus member also, and will throw money at you in any other way I can as well

Thanks for the kind words!

Back to our regularly scheduled insanity!

(I feel like Season 2 is off to a bang)

ladrx

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:20:52 PM

@coinfire  Josh says the single event that hurt Paycoin the most was one of your wonderful articles that stated that GAW was under SEC investigation.

Fuckin' sickos man...

Sounds like Phil is getting the same sort of  "messages" about how he needs to back down or some terrorists are going to get him.

I suggest Phil speak with local authorities and if he needs our case numbers to reach out.

Phil was informed maybe there's a reason he doesn't want to contact authorities.  Something rubs me the wrong way about this guy maybe its just me.

Who is the hillbilly speaking right before Phil? He cracks me up every time I see him in one of these vids.

edit: sounds like I'm asking about the same dude that Paul Revere is above. Somebody please enlighten us Smiley

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:25:01 PM

.... I am quiet sure the investigators are taking notice and having a serious meeting over that statement also! What a blithering idiot Josh is!  
I think they're probably pissing themselves with laughter at the repeated ineptitude of the boy. It's comical to say the least. Although I also imagine even they get tired of the inane drivel that intersperses the nuggets of pure gold.

Might have to move over to Diera soon eh? Jameirah gets a little pricey after a while.

Oh Joshypoo was already under investigation by other agencies on the money laundering and possible bad people connections,
he admitted it by "saying" its not me its other investors making the threats to who ever it was he posted that comment to.

I wonder if the simpleton realizes what he admitted to?Huh?

Yes the investigators are probably having to wear those disposable diapers from pissing on themselves with so much laughter everytime Joshypoo posts "the world according to Garza" Either that or they are saying "we have to move before someone gets hurt" Joshypoo is giving them the easiest case they ever had!
WaffleMaster

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:38:26 PM

LOL this was great. Jonah freaks the hell out on everybody asking questions about Garza, saying it has nothing to do with Paycoin. Phil is actually the most legit guy in this whole operation and it's easy to tell. Wasn't Jonah supposed to be on the side of trying to help prevent scamming, as far as I've read?

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:45:00 PM

LOL this was great. Jonah freaks the hell out on everybody asking questions about Garza, saying it has nothing to do with Paycoin. Phil is actually the most legit guy in this whole operation and it's easy to tell.

I have to agree, Phil comes off as the most together one of the whole bunch. Somehow the hillbilly moderator manages to make "Phil" into a three syllable word: Fee Uhh El. Not that I am starting to trust Phil, but he sounds way different than when he was posting here, if it was indeed him posting here at all. Adam going on about burning hyperstaked coins is just annoying as hell. As if that makes sense. Why not just pull the coins out of the Hyperstake wallets and not have to burn the stake?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:45:48 PM

The paycoin drama has been quite entertaining lately, but 2 things are still missing:

1. The shitcoin can not vanish soon enough. It's the shame of cryptocurrency. It has to die.
2. Garza needs to go to jail for a very long time, so he can not do any more damage.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 03:53:29 PM

The paycoin drama has been quite entertaining lately, but 2 things are still missing:

1. The shitcoin can not vanish soon enough. It's the shame of cryptocurrency. It has to die.
2. Garza needs to go to jail for a very long time, so he can not do any more damage.

Let's hope both happen, not necessarily in that order
WaffleMaster

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:09:36 PM

Let's hope both happen, not necessarily in that order
From the video it seems there are a group of people who do want to appreciate people's value in the coin. Seeing 99% of your "investment" disappear in a matter of months is staggering to say the least. As long as Garza or any of his companies have any stake in it though, this should not be done. Garza has already scammed loads of money from people, we don't need to make his share of  "companies" appreciate in value. The damage is done. Many will pay. Is it coincidence that his entire personal life lay in rubble? He has forsaken his soul for material objects and now he has to deal with it.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 04:32:26 PM

now to the really important question: https://youtu.be/yoH0_EZmInM?t=34m9s

what's the guy playing in the backgorund? counter strike? Cheesy

D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:41:24 PM

Looking forward to the new season Smiley

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
ladrx

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:48:07 PM

Looking forward to the new season Smiley

Josh: SAY MY NAME

Phil: Y.. you're...Homero.

Josh: YOUR GODDMAM RITE

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:51:39 PM

Aaron: How did the "Fee structure dispute" with the Power Company in Mississippi come about?

Josh: " Uh well, let me spin up a whopper of a lie here. Oh yea, now I member. It was all Joe's fault. I set up a separate account for the mining operation and totally put enough funds in there to pay all the bills, and Joe didn't do it, so that means I as CEO don't have to pay the bills, Uhmkay?"

Aaron: "Ya, I can totally see where your at. That makes complete sense to me because I am a fucking retard"

Josh: "They had miners set up up that were mining to pools  that were paying for their lunches. So I called shenanigans and decided to tell the Power Company to go fuck themselves, I am not paying their stoopid $300,000+ bill. I am so Super Cereal about this"

mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:01:51 PM

Aaron: How did the "Fee structure dispute" with the Power Company in Mississippi come about?

Josh: " Uh well, let me spin up a whopper of a lie here. Oh yea, now I member. It was all Joe's fault. I set up a separate account for the mining operation and totally put enough funds in there to pay all the bills, and Joe didn't do it, so that means I as CEO don't have to pay the bills, Uhmkay?"

Aaron: "Ya, I can totally see where your at. That makes complete sense to me because I am a fucking retard"

Josh: "They had miners set up up that were mining to pools  that were paying for their lunches. So I called shenanigans and decided to tell the Power Company to go fuck themselves, I am not paying their stoopid $300,000+ bill. I am so Super Cereal about this"

How odd I thought those of us that had Hashlet thingies paid the utility bill? After all wasnt that what the 50% daily mait and electric charges were for?

So Josh pockets those funds too?
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:07:45 PM

good summary Paul  Cheesy

LOL this was great. Jonah freaks the hell out on everybody asking questions about Garza, saying it has nothing to do with Paycoin. Phil is actually the most legit guy in this whole operation and it's easy to tell. Wasn't Jonah supposed to be on the side of trying to help prevent scamming, as far as I've read?

imo hes just trying to get the discussion in the correct track, pondering about ganza would be pretty useless after few important questions which were answered. one of the answers from Phil is suspect but it can be viewed in few ways. the question of contacting authorities. my first impression was that he didnt get in contact with US authorities but he did contact AU ones. he was very anxious during the whole event (cant blame him for that)

him talking in circles here at BCT about Mineral bothers me

- GAW before it started to implode  Grin

the jonah issue is complicated. lets not forget he was employed in the devils nest and the timeline is fuzzy
overall picture that rises up is that he is a good guy with very strong opinions. i dont 100% know what he did but i hope ganza cant dump any of his blame on him or eric. Ganza succeeded in compartmentalizing almost everything (even with his wife), thats what psychopaths are best at

joe is the only critical asset who is now very silent. xpy trust which he leads has 4 PC keys and wallets but its not clear at all what this entity does and is it a real 501c3. he is personally probably lawyered up. theres bunch of very interesting emails about him in the leak files

ladrx

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:16:29 PM

https://i.imgur.com/qmU9bAV.gif

How odd I thought those of us that had Hashlet thingies paid the utility bill? After all wasnt that what the 50% daily mait and electric charges were for?

So Josh pockets those funds too?

Yes. Bills are for muggles. Mississippi Power Co should pay HIM for using their electricity.

Pages: « 1 ... 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 [1839] 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: