Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:54:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 [1838] 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376903 times)
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:01:17 PM

Phils little rant at the end was almost as cringe worthy as Matt sucking on his mouth fedora like a back alley hooker on a crack pipe.

Can't we just do shit guise like come on

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 01:02:39 PM

Possibly the most hilarious argument last night was when he had that two-fold response to coin mixing and dumping. First, he argues that he's too unsophisticated to do such a thing. He doesn't even know how the blockchain works! Second, he says that he has no reason to do so because he's majority owner in the company, so he can withdraw money any time he chooses. He doesn't have to hide.

He thinks it's okay to embezzle funds if he's majority owner. Like, literally. He thinks it's fine. He thinks committing a fairly fundamental crime and stealing from your business partners by embezzling funds is acceptable.

That's one thing I think he wasn't lying about.

Summary of the call:

Josh: Everybody has let me down. I've done everything correctly, but literally everybody I've been involved with has scammed me or kept me in the dark. Actually it's all Coin Fire's fault. I have an email from the SEC where they say that Coin Fire lied, but I'm not allowed to show it to anyone.

Aaron: I feel your pain, you're an angel. Everything that's gone wrong is because of atheists. Praise be unto the lord. Also, here are eight random stories that have nothing to do with anything.

Josh: Yeah, ok. By the way, we're launching billpay and credit card, it's definitely going to happen.

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 01:05:12 PM

@Paul Revere.

I'm actually quite disappointed you haven't called out this theory:

Ganza searches google for "how to prevent my domain from being seized by the sec" and moves the forum to a .ch (swiss) domain.

Ganza ads google adsense to the forum 'cause he is broke as shit or can't touch his money.

Ganza realizes no one gives a crap what he says on CultTalk and he has no audience.

Ganza flat out decides to say Phil Stole some shit creating a maelstrom of drama and tons of hits.

Profit.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:07:53 PM

Phils little rant at the end was almost as cringe worthy as Matt sucking on his mouth fedora like a back alley hooker on a crack pipe.

lol, so I finally got to watching their dramacapade, it all makes sense now. It all makes sense.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 01:08:56 PM

We are within 1% of a new low for paycoin.

Surprised it hasn't happened sooner with the amount of bad news that's come out this week.

There is a bit of resistance now and then, not exactly sure where it's coming from though but it's a losing battle.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:11:35 PM

He wants people to stop saying paycoin is a scam. Well, Phil, you should have picked another cryptocurrency. I hear Bitcoin is pretty cool.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 01:42:25 PM

[/quote]

ETA until Google closes his accounts and he goes on another crying rage thread about the bad trolls and how they kill crypto Cheesy

CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 01:44:39 PM

@coinfire  Josh says the single event that hurt Paycoin the most was one of your wonderful articles that stated that GAW was under SEC investigation.

You know the thing that hurt us the most? Sending dead animals and threats EVERY SINGLE DAY about how his investors are going to kill me, my address, pictures of things near me (from Google Maps lol), and other threats.

holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:49:02 PM

@coinfire  Josh says the single event that hurt Paycoin the most was one of your wonderful articles that stated that GAW was under SEC investigation.

You know the thing that hurt us the most? Sending dead animals and threats EVERY SINGLE DAY about how his investors are going to kill me, my address, pictures of things near me (from Google Maps lol), and other threats.

I think you are fine, GAW investors probably dont even go outside without asking for permission from their parents.

If they do get outside, they have zero chance at crossing a road without getting hit by a car simply due to their complete disregard of what is right in front of them.
bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 01:49:57 PM

Summary of the call:

Josh: Everybody has let me down. I've done everything correctly, but literally everybody I've been involved with has scammed me or kept me in the dark. Actually it's all Coin Fire's fault. I have an email from the SEC where they say that Coin Fire lied, but I'm not allowed to show it to anyone.

Aaron: I feel your pain, you're an angel. Everything that's gone wrong is because of atheists. Praise be unto the lord. Also, here are eight random stories that have nothing to do with anything.

Josh: Yeah, ok. By the way, we're launching billpay and credit card, it's definitely going to happen.

+5

CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 01:51:26 PM

Summary of the call:

Yup, Coin Fire is the most powerful website on the Internet. We bring investigations down on people.

ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:54:20 PM

Fuckin' sickos man...

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 01:59:47 PM

Fuckin' sickos man...

Sounds like Phil is getting the same sort of  "messages" about how he needs to back down or some terrorists are going to get him.

I suggest Phil speak with local authorities and if he needs our case numbers to reach out.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:05:57 PM

Meanwhile, in Hashtalker Land, everything is rosy:

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37476/xpy-is-yours-or-is-it Archive: https://archive.is/gurWr

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:08:38 PM

Fuckin' sickos man...

Sounds like Phil is getting the same sort of  "messages" about how he needs to back down or some terrorists are going to get him.

I suggest Phil speak with local authorities and if he needs our case numbers to reach out.

Phil was informed maybe there's a reason he doesn't want to contact authorities.  Something rubs me the wrong way about this guy maybe its just me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoH0_EZmInM&t=17m50s

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:25:33 PM

@coinfire  Josh says the single event that hurt Paycoin the most was one of your wonderful articles that stated that GAW was under SEC investigation.

I forgot to mention I am a plus member.  Keep up the good work and learn how to cook cats or whatever animals they are sending you.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:26:58 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 02:40:24 PM by mutha

Possibly the most hilarious argument last night was when he had that two-fold response to coin mixing and dumping. First, he argues that he's too unsophisticated to do such a thing. He doesn't even know how the blockchain works! Second, he says that he has no reason to do so because he's majority owner in the company, so he can withdraw money any time he chooses. He doesn't have to hide.

He thinks it's okay to embezzle funds if he's majority owner. Like, literally. He thinks it's fine. He thinks committing a fairly fundamental crime and stealing from your business partners by embezzling funds is acceptable.

That's one thing I think he wasn't lying about.

Joshypoo seems to have driven the XPY shortbus off into the ditch before it even left the station.

He has been presenting himself as a "crypto currency expert" to all the investors in order to get them to invest in Zenminers, Gaws and all the other things he has proposed.

Now he is presenting himself as an unsophisticated, unqualified and bumbling CEO/majority owner? Well we knew that along time ago! Of Course Joshypoo called us Trolls spreading FUD... then there is Miami and other dog and pony shows where he was willing to set on the stage in front of cameras and crowds and "present himself as an expert" along with the many "expert CEO" posts and other male bovine fecal material he has spread across crypto currency world.

Joshypoo doesnt even know what he is describing is called CO-MINGLING FUNDS and co-mingling funds is the primary way one goes about EMBEZZLING investors funds/investments. LoL

I could go on but as Joshypoo says he is unsophisticated and has no understanding of how his ventures work... why would anyone invest in it??? Seriously why didnt he disclose all this before he had Millions of Dollars to piss away?

Joshypoo is a scammer no matter how he wants to "reinvent" himself or portray himself, bottom line he is a scammer.

Oh yeah Joshypoo... the SEC didnt send you an email stating anything other than request information. They arent going to tell you anything while there is an open investigation being conducted... if they did the investigator would be in so much trouble, they could be pulled off the case, reprimanded or even terminated. What a clueless idiot he is! Seriously why would that investigator put their neck on the line for him? I am quiet sure the investigators are taking notice and having a serious meeting over that statement also! What a blithering idiot Josh is!  
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:29:40 PM

Phil was informed maybe there's a reason he doesn't want to contact authorities.  Something rubs me the wrong way about this guy maybe its just me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoH0_EZmInM&t=17m50s

they're all appearing really shady, I wouldn't trust them. never.

Meanwhile, in Hashtalker Land, everything is rosy:

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37476/xpy-is-yours-or-is-it Archive: https://archive.is/gurWr

that picture is spot-on, sir!  Cool

earlz

Activity: 439

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:30:41 PM

I love Coinfire and what you guys stand for. I swear Coinfire is the only outlet that actually publishes NEWS and REPORTING of the cryptocurrency space, including altcoins. I know for a fact most of the other "news" sites I've seen accept paid articles. We need more news sites like Coinfire, not afraid to tell it how it is, and refusing to accept money to publish some bullshit article.

I'm a plus member also, and will throw money at you in any other way I can as well

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:36:42 PM

Hey so in the middle of some light reading I also caught up with all the backlog of commits for PayCon, we fixed up a small connection issue since the last major build (oops Wink ), also the copyrights, small naming, an updated Windows compile doc, added in bitpop's referral into the wallet so he can rake all those little contoshi's and while we are it, also added in 3 new theme's for a total of 5 theme's to choose from!

Oh and when we get bored of adding awesome new features, we take some time away to give away hundred's of thousands of PayCon through well executed Stake incentives  and our largest giveaway yet where more than 15% of all PayCon is being dumped in the PayCon™ Muggle Relief Fund™ Giveaway (The People's Dump™) https://forum.gethashing.com/t/paycon-muggle-relief-fund-giveaway-may-1st-8th-2015/3158

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.0
Pages: « 1 ... 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 [1838] 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: