Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
clanbake

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:30:58 AM

Don't a lot of people weren't able to withdraw theirs btc from zencloud a few weeks ago ?

Yup pretty much. I couldn't move more than 5 BTC per day without having my account locked and then it took 3 days of support requests to get it unlocked. It is still happening.

Wait, what? Isn't this a giant problem at GAW, they lock your account? WTF, this kid just lies all over the place. I find it funny that he's picking a fight with Paypal, I bet those guys are just laughing at him.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:34:31 AM

[...] I find it funny that he's picking a fight with Paypal, I bet those guys are just laughing at him.

I think you are giving Josh too much credit. I seriously doubt any of the higher ups at Paypal have even heard of Greater Auk Wireless.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 02:35:16 AM

Clearly Josh went to New York to meet with Cantor Fitzgerald because his father in law is Stewart Fraser who is vice chairman.  Looks like Josh married into money and daddy just dumps cash on Josh to keep his businesses afloat.

Not that I doubt you, but can you point out how you made that connection?
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:40:26 AM

Clearly Josh went to New York to meet with Cantor Fitzgerald because his father in law is Stewart Fraser who is vice chairman.  Looks like Josh married into money and daddy just dumps cash on Josh to keep his businesses afloat.

I posted the links above.  Look at little auk inc. They are based at 60 old farm road. That is Stewart's address. It's is also one of Joshua's and Jessica's former addressesv on backround records. Basically Josh and Jessica lived with day for a time after they left Vermont.

If you go to Stewart's LinkedIn profile you will see he c is the owner of GAW wireless since 2001. It was  dad's company and he let Josh run it.
molan

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:46:07 AM

English please  Roll Eyes

Klingon please Roll Eyes
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:50:18 AM

I posted the links above.  Look at little auk inc. They are based at 60 old farm road. That is Stewart's address. It's is also one of Joshua's and Jessica's former addressesv on backround records. Basically Josh and Jessica lived with day for a time after they left Vermont.

If you go to Stewart's LinkedIn profile you will see he c is the owner of GAW wireless since 2001. It was  dad's company and he let Josh run it.

I think her maiden name was Jessica Farthing. This is what my google search came up with.

Nvm wrong Jessica Garza.
GAW_Darren

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:54:12 AM

GAW is giving away a genesis miner with each new account With genesis 1GH going for .50 they are giving away what $5?  My guess is that most of the "new" customers are "old" customers just creating "new" accounts.

I'm surprised someone hasn't written a bot to do it yet. ;P

They are actually giving away $10.  $5 worth of Genesis to the new user, and 500 hashpoints to the referrer.

There is no $5 worth of Genesis because you can't sell the gift. ...

Actually you can sell gift hashlets now.   I've done it.

Thank you, I stand corrected. So are you farming them one multiple accounts? You can tell us, we won't tell GAW Wink

Good evening, the selling of "free" hashlets is known and GAW is in direct contact with Ebay regarding the accounts in question.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:00:52 AM

GAW is giving away a genesis miner with each new account With genesis 1GH going for .50 they are giving away what $5?  My guess is that most of the "new" customers are "old" customers just creating "new" accounts.

They are actually giving away $10.  $5 worth of Genesis to the new user, and 500 hashpoints to the referrer.

Thank you, I stand corrected. So are you farming them one multiple accounts? You can tell us, we won't tell GAW Wink

Good evening, the selling of "free" hashlets is known and GAW is in direct contact with Ebay regarding the accounts in question.

OOOOH. That's really scary. I bet they're in big big trouble. However, since I've read about Josh's dealings/stealings on eBay, I highly doubt GAW is in direct contact with anyone at all from eBay.
corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:12:51 AM

OOOOH. That's really scary. I bet they're in big big trouble. However, since I've read about Josh's dealings/stealings on eBay, I highly doubt GAW is in direct contact with anyone at all from eBay.

Ba-ZING  Cheesy
GAW_Darren

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:21:10 AM

Now worries, not trying to be "scary". Continue on with the conversation, no harm meant. I just enjoy reading Smiley
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:26:55 AM

Dunno, right now the thread is less about hashlets/paycoin and more feels like an Nancy Drew junior detective mysteries novel.   
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:28:07 AM

Now worries, not trying to be "scary". Continue on with the conversation, no harm meant. I just enjoy reading Smiley

I bet you are Darren. Isn't quite pleasant knowing that you don't have to bite your lip or completely reword everything you say here to fit Josh and his minions allowable opinions for fear of being stifled and banned.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 03:29:21 AM

That's a far going speculation. Does he even state anywhere that Jessica Garza is his daughter, or even that he has a daughter, who is married?

Yeah, the family link is iffy there, but the fact that Fraser was involved in GAW since early days kind of puts Josh's whole "self-made millionaire" act into question, as well as the latest story about VCs scrambling to throw millions into a coin without reading a single page. Looks like it's just a "family & friends" small business. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just maybe not quite matching the image that's being painted.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:33:16 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 04:27:05 AM by I_IZ_CEO

A friend told me Stu has 3 children 1 daughter Sam and 2 sons Tom and Scott. I do not think Jessica is his kid unless he was married before, but he told me he doesn't think Stu had another wife.  

GAW_Darren

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:34:01 AM

I bet you are Darren. Isn't quite pleasant knowing that you don't have to bite your lip or completely reword everything you say here to fit Josh and his minions allowable opinions for fear of being stifled and banned.

I never had that experience, but I understand some did. Thanks for letting me hangout! I wasn't ever a moderator on HT but I know more training has gone on since that time. Sorry that happened to you and I would offer to help fix it but I know it's something you are probably way past caring about. Save this thread of course.

My experience was always good and that's why I got involved. So maybe I can be part of making things better moving forward, maybe not, but I'm going to try.

Have a good night!
molan

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:43:50 AM

Darren, i think that i may love you  Kiss
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:47:42 AM

I never had that experience, but I understand some did. Thanks for letting me hangout! I wasn't ever a moderator on HT but I know more training has gone on since that time. Sorry that happened to you and I would offer to help fix it but I know it's something you are probably way past caring about. Save this thread of course.

My experience was always good and that's why I got involved. So maybe I can be part of making things better moving forward, maybe not, but I'm going to try.

Have a good night!
I never said it happened to me. I'd thank you for your concern though but saying "Thanks for letting me hangout!" couldn't possibly be anymore sarcastic and borders on passive-aggressive. I do not believe a single word you've uttered here, not even the "Have a good night!"
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:48:46 AM

That's really fucking creepy.
molan

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:21:30 AM

That's really fucking creepy.

are you jealous ?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:22:44 AM

Less creepy then people trying to psycho-analyze others based on their word choice on a forum board. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: