Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376932 times)
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:37:27 AM

That is not fixed odds, so it's impossible to bet normally. Also, I chose the lower value because the people who think it's going to fail think it will happen soon, whereas people who think it will last may not expect the exchanges to be above $20 (if it's at 19.50 because of exchange fees, that gets settled at "no). If you make another one, please make it fixed odds and I may bet.
jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:01:13 AM

Except... you still haven't explained *why* they need to buy those coins from the exchanges for $5.  Then they will be accused of price manipulation and owning 100% of the coins in existence.  Just more fodder for what you are trying to do here.

So the hypothetical $7.5M out of GAW's pocket is the price they pay *not* to look like they are manipulating the coin?

Are you serious?  You think they have to buy all 500K coins at the end of POW?  Some will go to other exchanges, some will get staked, some will get home wallet staked, some will get cashed.

You don't think GAW has run these models?

We don't know what GAW was thinking when they set this all up. I don't think he expected someone to set up an exchange so quickly. I am sure he was ecstatic when he heard news that the initial trades were above his "$20" value, but then as the value started dropping, I am sure he was concerned how that would impact him by the time he finally got Paybase up and running.

I am going to save some coins I mined (yes, I admit I mined hashpoints and converted them to XPY! Cry) just so I can do my piddly weekly transfers to get my "$20" coins. Dammit Josh promised me "$20" value and I am going to get it!
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:03:27 AM

Except... you still haven't explained *why* they need to buy those coins from the exchanges for $5.  Then they will be accused of price manipulation and owning 100% of the coins in existence.  Just more fodder for what you are trying to do here.

So the hypothetical $7.5M out of GAW's pocket is the price they pay *not* to look like they are manipulating the coin?

Are you serious?  You think they have to buy all 500K coins at the end of POW?  Some will go to other exchanges, some will get staked, some will get home wallet staked, some will get cashed.

We don't know what GAW was thinking when they set this all up. I don't think he expected someone to set up an exchange so quickly. I am sure he was ecstatic when he heard news that the initial trades were above his "$20" value, but then as the value started dropping, I am sure he was concerned how that would impact him by the time he finally got Paybase up and running.

I am going to save some coins I mined (yes, I admit I mined hashpoints and converted them to XPY! Cry) just so I can do my piddly weekly transfers to get my "$20" coins. Dammit Josh promised me "$20" value and I am going to get it!

The way I read the ann tonight was we will not be able to sell for $20 for 30 days after you become a member of paybase. You have to be tier 4 to sell to fiat.
molan

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:08:49 AM

The way I read the ann tonight was we will not be able to sell for $20 for 30 days after you become a member of paybase. You have to be tier 4 to sell to fiat.

Then sell for btc and make btc>fiat on coinbase or any other exchange
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:10:04 AM

Another "copycat" ...this time from CoinBase ... Grin

Next time Homero would try to copycat Crypto Exchange ... Huh

I'll honestly recommend MtGox ...just rename it to MtGAW is enough ...   Grin Grin Grin

ZiG
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8924

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:21:04 AM

Then sell for btc and make btc>fiat on coinbase or any other exchange

Yes, but will the BTC price (Tier 1 and above) be anywhere near the $20? Nobody ever promised "$20 equivalent in BTC", only "$20". So they can delay it forever and build any kind of hurdle(s) for Tier 4. In fact I don't even have "two forms of government-issued ID", do I need to apply for some new government ID now just to satisfy this ridiculous requirement?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:24:57 AM

That is not fixed odds, so it's impossible to bet normally. Also, I chose the lower value because the people who think it's going to fail think it will happen soon, whereas people who think it will last may not expect the exchanges to be above $20 (if it's at 19.50 because of exchange fees, that gets settled at "no). If you make another one, please make it fixed odds and I may bet.

How is it impossible to bet "normally"? Just bet on "Yes" and you'll be rich, everyone is going to bet against you and you'll make a lot more than the piddly 10% on your own bet.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:26:37 AM

So that's what passes for a detailed analysis these days ...

You didn't ask for analysis, you spammed your link and are hoping for commission on the 10 BTC volume. Deal with the natural response.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:31:17 AM

You have insulted yourself far more than anyone ever could by simply continuing to open your mouth and spew utterly ridiculous comments and questions. It seems as though you are a glutton for punishment as you never shut up and say the same things over and over ad nauseam. Does someone actually have to slap you upside the head to get you to understand all of this or to at least attempt to get your presimian brain to wrap around such basic math?

Ugh... you don't want to discuss anything do you?

I hope you see the irony in your statements considering you do nothing but state the same things over and over again.  Though, you do usually come up with unique insults, I'll give you that.

puwaha, we've discussed it over and over. It comes down to this. You guys/gals all believe Josh on face value and are unwilling to entertain the possibility of what we are saying to be true. You keep asking for proof that it is a ponzi. We have provided many red flags and issues, crappy videos without sound showing minimal mining when they said they'd do a clear walk through, lack of transparency to show mining etc.

You continue to ask for definite proof that it is a scam yet you can't provide any proof yourself that it isn't a scam. You're unwilling to believe us and we are unwilling to believe you. The people here questioning it work on logic and facts of which none have been provided to us. When we ask questions of supporters such as yourself the answer are always indirect and dance around the issue. I get it... many have invested a alot and don't want to believe that it is a scam.

The end result is we can't help you and you can't help us. Make up your own mind and be done with it. You won't convince us here and we won't convince you likely. I'll be the bigger man and in a years time if its shown as legitimate has all regulatory bodies involved and is transparent i will retract each and every one of my statements and apologize. I would hope that should this be exposed you will also return to this topic stating the same.

Nobody here is commenting against GAW because they are jealous of success etc... many have money and could invest if they so choose. The fact they don't and are criticising GAW to this degree with valid questions should indicates something just isn't right.

Thank you, this is a great summary. I have "pinned" your post and some others here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9544810#msg9544810

I'll probably move this all up into OP eventually and rearrange things a bit, just waiting for some clarity to settle in. Perhaps next year Smiley
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:44:29 AM

the only thing holding xpy price up atm is trolls trying dump again for paybase pre launch hehe these idiots being robbed blind by there ex comrades

Remember the good ole days when the mining diff was low and the faithful cultists were lapping up peecoin for $14, $16, or even $18 at the beckoning of their leader homero? I wonder if any of those faithful are even a little sick to their stomach now that prices are at $5 and dropping? Last weekend I posted a bunch of times on HT that they should consider selling and then buying back when it's low so they would net more peecoins but just got more down votes and crap for it.
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:45:23 AM

You have insulted yourself far more than anyone ever could by simply continuing to open your mouth and spew utterly ridiculous comments and questions. It seems as though you are a glutton for punishment as you never shut up and say the same things over and over ad nauseam. Does someone actually have to slap you upside the head to get you to understand all of this or to at least attempt to get your presimian brain to wrap around such basic math?

Ugh... you don't want to discuss anything do you?

I hope you see the irony in your statements considering you do nothing but state the same things over and over again.  Though, you do usually come up with unique insults, I'll give you that.

puwaha, we've discussed it over and over. It comes down to this. You guys/gals all believe Josh on face value and are unwilling to entertain the possibility of what we are saying to be true. You keep asking for proof that it is a ponzi. We have provided many red flags and issues, crappy videos without sound showing minimal mining when they said they'd do a clear walk through, lack of transparency to show mining etc.

You continue to ask for definite proof that it is a scam yet you can't provide any proof yourself that it isn't a scam. You're unwilling to believe us and we are unwilling to believe you. The people here questioning it work on logic and facts of which none have been provided to us. When we ask questions of supporters such as yourself the answer are always indirect and dance around the issue. I get it... many have invested a alot and don't want to believe that it is a scam.

The end result is we can't help you and you can't help us. Make up your own mind and be done with it. You won't convince us here and we won't convince you likely. I'll be the bigger man and in a years time if its shown as legitimate has all regulatory bodies involved and is transparent i will retract each and every one of my statements and apologize. I would hope that should this be exposed you will also return to this topic stating the same.

Nobody here is commenting against GAW because they are jealous of success etc... many have money and could invest if they so choose. The fact they don't and are criticising GAW to this degree with valid questions should indicates something just isn't right.

Thank you, this is a great summary. I have "pinned" your post and some others here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9544810#msg9544810

I'll probably move this all up into OP eventually and rearrange things a bit, just waiting for some clarity to settle in. Perhaps next year Smiley

np... i go overboard sometimes abusing them and carrying on but its only due to my hate of GAW and everyone that they are hurting. Josh knows what he is doing thats what i detest the most. His smug grins and face on everything he is doing and its all out of pure greed to further himself at the expense of others. He isn't someone that believes what he is doing while being a crappy business man... he's out to scam.

That last post of mine was a rational one... glad you pinned it there probably will be less of them as i'm finding we can't rationally reason with people questioning it. They really aren't willing to listen and debate. They ask for a debat but are blind to the raised questions out to preserve their investments. The truth will come out but unfortunately for that to happen many will become victims.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:50:31 AM

Hmmmmm big announcement coming Friday guyz. Hmmmm... imagine if prime controllers could stake forever for only $4995 per paycoin. Should break all industry records!

Thinking of having an innovation contest. Hmmmmm.... Potato brains + vest = gawesome!

Just got off the phone with a big player PAYCOIN, Bitcoin is not viable! Walmart just renewed their nda!!

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:00:11 AM

Hmmmmm big announcement coming Friday guyz. Hmmmm... imagine if prime controllers could stake forever for only $4995 per paycoin. Should break all industry records!

Thinking of having an innovation contest. Hmmmmm.... Potato brains + vest = gawesome!

Just got off the phone with a big player PAYCOIN, Bitcoin is not viable!

thanku josh for givein us a chance also to make money off your victims i felt left behind i dont have home miners -dekay-

FUD

<<downvote>>

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:03:51 AM

bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:04:14 AM

Fuck a lot of you are really going to be crying come Monday, please keep dumping I will buy, I like free money. Josh has made it public that Pay Base will open on Monday and will exchange at $20. The exchanges will follow due to traders. So go get you $6.00 now, I will be happy to give it to you and even happier when I sell at $20.
Months of you guys crapping on GAW now time for revenge.
interstellar

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:04:32 AM

Just got off the phone with a big player PAYCOIN, Bitcoin is not viable! Walmart just renewed their nda!!

Tomorrow will be a new day. The cultist will direct deposit their paychecks right into the exchanges. Going to buy up as much "cheap" peecoin as they can. Will be interesting to see how it works out. Either homero screws them or he pays out and probably runs out of funds eventually. Trying to lock a price on a free market coin is just stupid. I don't get why they think it's so important. The coin is actually doing pretty good for an altcoin. Getting the miners involved was a great marketing strategy. The news about this coin is really getting out there. The trading volume is high. They have plenty of pumpers and dumpers to keep things flowing. Inertia can kill a coin as well as anything. The only thing that kills it is all the false hype and the fact that it's centralized and controlled by gaw. If it were truly set free I think it might actually have a chance. Homero won't do it though. Just not in his nature.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:04:42 AM

the only thing holding xpy price up atm is trolls trying dump again for paybase pre launch hehe these idiots being robbed blind by there ex comrades

Remember the good ole days when the mining diff was low and the faithful cultists were lapping up peecoin for $14, $16, or even $18 at the beckoning of their leader homero? I wonder if any of those faithful are even a little sick to their stomach now that prices are at $5 and dropping? Last weekend I posted a bunch of times on HT that they should consider selling and then buying back when it's low so they would net more peecoins but just got more down votes and crap for it.

I know it's kind of expected, but I'm still surprised how quickly this turned around from "guaranteed $20" to "don't be greedy". Where was Volder with his pinned post and the CEO yelling "Finally!!!" just a week ago or even a couple of days ago, when they were boasting about all rental sites being sold out.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24300
https://hashtalk.org/topic/24303

BTW all that KYC thing - you can buy up to $10k XPY at "Tier 2" verification, but you can't do it it the other way round. So much for "regulations". Even Coinbase, which gets quoted a lot as an example, allows up to $3000 DAILY buy or sell, with just a phone number and bank account verification, essentially GAW's Tier 2. Coinbase even for their highest verification level doesn't require two forms if ID, so this requirement seems to be made up by GAW. Even Cryptsy AFAIK is happy with just one form of ID, although they also have a ludicrous requirement to upload a selfie Smiley
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:07:23 AM

Fuck a lot of you are really going to be crying come Monday, please keep dumping I will buy, I like free money. Josh has made it public that Pay Base will open on Monday and will exchange at $20. The exchanges will follow due to traders. So go get you $6.00 now, I will be happy to give it to you and even happier when I sell at $20.

Wink

interstellar

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:07:27 AM

By selling at $20 you are hurting gaw and homero! Better to hodl it and put it in cashtakers. Lock up that peecoin for as long as u can cause u know where it's going right? To the moon! The dollar killer.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:16:04 AM

Calm down buddy. Nothing that is being said in this thread will take away from your GAW-given right to cash out for $20 or whatever you believe the price will be. So get those cheap XPYs while you can. Revenge... you're taking this way too personally.
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: