Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376919 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:04:59 AM

Looks like Voldor is preparing the masses for the simple fact that we have always known

Peecoin is not worth the 20 bucks its quoted

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24300/can-anyone-here-do-math-why-is-this-so-hard-to-understand/2

See

It begins. Not to mention the bullshit hurdles to withdraw with ther KYC bullshit.  

btw still waiting on my deposit...so slow this peecoin.

at $4 per coin (with HashPoints). If I can sell them at just $10 (half the promised floor price) I will make a 250% profit.

Not really.

Yes he is, what you quoted IS a prime example of him conditioning the masses, unless you are him you just quoted the line that IS the problem.

Some people idolize him for some stupid reason as well when he is a show off and just as up himself as Josh (remember his thread about who has the better car?)

Remember everyone expect it to be 20 bucks, even when you withdraw xpy is priced at 20.

The simple fact that post and thread exists it to prepare people when GAW refuse to make the 20 floor.

You can deny it as much as you want but its pretty obvious what the thread is trying to do.

Also I am still fucking waiting on my XPY deposit - pushing 25 mins now fucking slow ass coin.

4 to 8 = 100%

4 to 10 = 150%

You dont get it do you

You are covering for Homeros lies.  

Not at all.

Maybe your percentage calculation is at Volder´s level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 03:05:58 AM

So it begins....again.

Why complain about 10 dollar value shit coins. Be grateful with the return.

Then.. Are you serious look at the bank rates, you couldn't achive -4% p.a. if you tried. Be grateful,GAW coin is paying you .25% return. Did you really think in these market conditions USD20 per coin was realistic. What is wrong with you none on here guaranteed that. Stop spreading FUD and you are a troll if you truly believed in these market conditions you would get 20 dollars a coin.

redacted, is that you buddy? Got bored in that brain-dead forum? Smiley
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:10:43 AM

So, these criminals have been busy defrauding the coin out at

20 dollars through paycoin.com and now are saying that it´ll

be just great if it gets to 10 dollars on the market, hahahahah

bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:11:05 AM

Now I don't think Josh is prepared to go to jail, so if you want to dump your coin feel welcome to as I will buy and sell on Monday on Pay Base as per his post, and yes he has stated that you can sell your XPY fo BTC at the rate of $20 on pay base.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24305/paycoins-delivered-now-what-you-should-not-do

Feel free to read and if you sold sucked in!
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:14:03 AM

Now I don't think Josh is prepared to go to jail, so if you want to dump your coin feel welcome to as I will buy and sell on Monday on Pay Base as per his post, and yes he has stated that you can sell your XPY fo BTC at the rate of $20 on pay base.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24305/paycoins-delivered-now-what-you-should-not-do

Feel free to read and if you sold sucked in!

I have no regrets for dumping the XPY I had at current prices. Given GAW's history, that 20USD price will probably end up delayed, or buggy. Not to mention he might throw up the cc validation stuff before hand.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:14:30 AM

What is wrong with these imbeciles that they do not understand that when there is abundant product available that prices are dictated by buyers and not sellers?

The GIF in that post for your viewing enjoyment:

Ya! Get them trolls selling Paycoin so low Josh!  Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:29:26 AM

Look at it this way.  Say there will be 500K coins out in circulation by end of POW.  And GAW expects another 500K of dumping from customers at paybase.  Why would they eat into their own reserves to reward dumpers (GAW is still losing $7 of their reserve per coin to the dumpers)... when they can just buoy their own customer base at the $20 promised?  The miner/dumpers will have to take their low sell bids off of the exchanges and take them to paybase to get $20 per coin.  Removing the low sell bids from the exchanges can increase the value of the remaining coins on the exchanges.

So you're saying that instead of spending 500x7 = 3.5 million USD to buy up coins now, GAW would rather spend 500 x 20 = 10 million to buy up the same coins later?

The only way this could possibly make sense - and someone mentioned that already - if GAW introduced some kind of hold on external deposits, giving priority to HP conversions. But that would screw all those HT pumpers buying up "cheap" coins on coin-swap now.

No, what I'm saying is why spend money on exchanges to buy coins?  They have enough debits to worry about with the HP->XPY->BTC/USD sell off from their own customers.  They need to have the money to support this sell-off from their customers.  And by doing so within paybase, they get the same effect from the exchanges that they want without having to buy coins from the exchanges.  They can't control the price on the exchange, but they can manipulate behavior a bit by only guaranteeing the $20 via paybase.

Because the people buying those coins on other exchanges for $5 are going to dump them at paybase. Gaw could save themselves $15 per coin by getting them for $5 on the open market so they don't have to pay $20 for the same coin once paybase opens. But that only makes sense if they are actually planning to pay $20 for ponzicoins which isn't going to happen otherwise they would buy them up cheap

interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:35:06 AM

Predicted next move:

They will let you spend your XPY on the ponzi-mining-crap they sell on the gaw store for $20: cash takers, etc. This will create a complete ecosystem. They will essentially give away their "costless" products for XPY, which will help prop up the price in the exchanges. The whole time they can be liquidating on the exchanges and getting rich that way. Interesting scheme. The true faithful will really feel like they're getting a $20 value as he promised because they just reinvest anyway.

I expect this to happen very soon. That and they'll force you to lock in your coins in those cash takers and cash taker primes to reduce selling pressure. Watch for this in the coming few days.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:40:16 AM

I got all my paycoins out of GAW's control and successfully at Cryptsy. I'll wait for some signs of a pump and a dumping I will go. Now I never have to login to zencloud again. Good fucking riddance.
Meanotor

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:42:03 AM

GAW is Arabic for SCAM

We demand proof of data center all we get is photoshop fakes

I demand proof of delivery of Hashlet

I always wondered how does this look photoshopped? I have NO idea what i'm looking at please point out where you see that it is photoshopped? I just want to learn to spot this for myself.

http://fotoforensics.com/

I have no intention of reading all this. Please point to me exactly why this is photoshopped.

Reading what? I posted a link to a website. However, I believe you have no intentions of reading up about it simply because you can not comprehend what you read. You sir are a complete moron.

People keep posting these images and the forensic analysis pictures and expect everybody to see what it wrong with it without even explaining it. And I think the person that posted the forensic analysis picture does not even comprehend what he is posting. I just ask what is wrong with the picture so other people not versed in this sort of analysis can see the is photoshopped or not.

For Goodness Sake! he gave you the website, I did not know what i was looking at so I went to the website and there is a quick tutorial on ELA so go ahead and read you might learn something. I guess Lois Lane is not galactically stupid compared to the fucktards here who are all times heros across space and time
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:46:25 AM

You still haven't explained why they need to buy any coin from an exchange to prop up a floor that simply doesn't exist until paybase is opened.  They are just wasting money to buy coins they don't need.

I give up. This has been explained to you numerous times, I'm not quite sure why you're still so adamantly denying simple math. $5 < $20.

I'll try one more time.  What's more important to GAW, satisfying their current hashlet customers by keeping enough reserve to satisfy an expected dump?... or...

1. Trying to artificially pump up non-official exchanges
2. Buying coins they don't need, meaning they further decrease what reserve they have to satisfy the hashlet customers
3. Locking up some reserve in a stock of coins they then have to re-sell over time
4. Satisfy your whims, and look bad in the process?

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:47:12 AM

@Full-Metal-B*tch said:

$20 is going to be the floor.
Depends on your perspective. If you're under a bridge, then the floor is above you. Just saying.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 03:47:20 AM

I have no doubt that you do not understand what I am saying, that is quite obvious. The entire Paycoin mining system is in essence a single pool controlled by GAW, which is the primary coin holder. It does not matter what fancy catch phrases are used to describe it.

I'd have to disagree with you here.  During POW, you can mine your coins into existence using any pool you choose into your own personal wallet.  All of this is outside GAW's control.  During POS, you are free to stake your coins in your own personal wallet, which is also outside GAW's control.

Thanks for pointing that out Sherlock. You think maybe I knew that since I am renting miners? Maybe you should scan back a page and see where this was already discussed.

Also: Better hurry up and rent some more miners, the clock is ticking down!

Got.. To.. Stay.. Awake.... Little... Longer...Must... trade... entire... future... for... promises.. by.... guy.. with... vest....
LOL to fucking funny but guys what if we keep making fun of homero josh or whatever it is lol and he ends up like tis in 6 months either from severe depression. Maybe on purpose trying not to have such pretty lips before prison or maybe both

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
puwaha

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:50:58 AM

You still haven't explained why they need to buy any coin from an exchange to prop up a floor that simply doesn't exist until paybase is opened.  They are just wasting money to buy coins they don't need.

I give up. This has been explained to you numerous times, I'm not quite sure why you're still so adamantly denying simple math. $5 < $20.

I think his whole purpose here is just to annoy us actually. Ignore if he bugs you.

I love you too interstellar.

I love how the haters complain about the heavy handedness at hashtalk but can't take a dose of their own medicine here... then complain that they wish they could have a moderated forum.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:52:25 AM

I got all my paycoins out of GAW's control and successfully at Cryptsy. I'll wait for some signs of a pump and a dumping I will go. Now I never have to login to zencloud again. Good fucking riddance.

Glad to hear you got out whole. I have read some really disturbing things on HT, like a guy who invested his kid's college fund in Paycoin and now realizes he has been a fool. If this continues the way logic and greed seem to indicate there are most likely going to be some bad things happening to a whole lot of people. Do you think if Paycoin goes totally into the toilet and some victims of this fraud commit suicide that Josh's smirk will change at all?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
puwaha

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:52:37 AM

Except... you still haven't explained *why* they need to buy those coins from the exchanges for $5.  Then they will be accused of price manipulation and owning 100% of the coins in existence.  Just more fodder for what you are trying to do here.

So the hypothetical $7.5M out of GAW's pocket is the price they pay *not* to look like they are manipulating the coin?

Are you serious?  You think they have to buy all 500K coins at the end of POW?  Some will go to other exchanges, some will get staked, some will get home wallet staked, some will get cashed.

You don't think GAW has run these models?
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:57:14 AM

"We want laws to be built around Paycoin. "

Is that guy for real?
Awesome... i can dump 117 paycoin tonight and be off this nightmare of a merry go round
interstellar

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:00:16 AM

Except... you still haven't explained *why* they need to buy those coins from the exchanges for $5.  Then they will be accused of price manipulation and owning 100% of the coins in existence.  Just more fodder for what you are trying to do here.

So the hypothetical $7.5M out of GAW's pocket is the price they pay *not* to look like they are manipulating the coin?

Are you serious?  You think they have to buy all 500K coins at the end of POW?  Some will go to other exchanges, some will get staked, some will get home wallet staked, some will get cashed.

You don't think GAW has run these models?

No, I really don't they seem like they are totally winging it. Even you have to admit that. Things change on a day by day basis. Their master plan seems to be: survive until tomorrrow.
interstellar

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:01:27 AM

"We want laws to be built around Paycoin. "

Is that guy for real?
Awesome... i can dump 117 paycoin tonight and be off this nightmare of a merry go round

Why not hold it for $20 paycoins? lol
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:03:59 AM

You have insulted yourself far more than anyone ever could by simply continuing to open your mouth and spew utterly ridiculous comments and questions. It seems as though you are a glutton for punishment as you never shut up and say the same things over and over ad nauseam. Does someone actually have to slap you upside the head to get you to understand all of this or to at least attempt to get your presimian brain to wrap around such basic math?

Ugh... you don't want to discuss anything do you?

I hope you see the irony in your statements considering you do nothing but state the same things over and over again.  Though, you do usually come up with unique insults, I'll give you that.

puwaha, we've discussed it over and over. It comes down to this. You guys/gals all believe Josh on face value and are unwilling to entertain the possibility of what we are saying to be true. You keep asking for proof that it is a ponzi. We have provided many red flags and issues, crappy videos without sound showing minimal mining when they said they'd do a clear walk through, lack of transparency to show mining etc.

You continue to ask for definite proof that it is a scam yet you can't provide any proof yourself that it isn't a scam. You're unwilling to believe us and we are unwilling to believe you. The people here questioning it work on logic and facts of which none have been provided to us. When we ask questions of supporters such as yourself the answer are always indirect and dance around the issue. I get it... many have invested a alot and don't want to believe that it is a scam.

The end result is we can't help you and you can't help us. Make up your own mind and be done with it. You won't convince us here and we won't convince you likely. I'll be the bigger man and in a years time if its shown as legitimate has all regulatory bodies involved and is transparent i will retract each and every one of my statements and apologize. I would hope that should this be exposed you will also return to this topic stating the same.

Nobody here is commenting against GAW because they are jealous of success etc... many have money and could invest if they so choose. The fact they don't and are criticising GAW to this degree with valid questions should indicates something just isn't right.
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: