Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376924 times)
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:27:33 AM

How many coins are there in circulation right now? How many more staked each day? That seems like it should be in the OP so we can calculate how much fiat is needed per day to maintain $12/coin.

Considering all cashtakers are unprofitable at $12/coin, I would assume they don't need any money.

They are either making money out of thin air, i.e. staking, or paying out of their premine. They need to pay out ~23k XPY daily. Then it depends on exchange rates and how many suckers are willing to buy that, so GAW doesn't really need to pay any real cash out of pocket (now that the floor is no more).

I'll update the OP next year, gotta get myself stuffed now Smiley
I haven't had time to follow this gawd awful wreck, anyone give a quick recap of what happened with the $20 floor..

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:31:10 AM

How many coins are there in circulation right now? How many more staked each day? That seems like it should be in the OP so we can calculate how much fiat is needed per day to maintain $12/coin.

Considering all cashtakers are unprofitable at $12/coin, I would assume they don't need any money.

They are either making money out of thin air, i.e. staking, or paying out of their premine. They need to pay out ~23k XPY daily. Then it depends on exchange rates and how many suckers are willing to buy that, so GAW doesn't really need to pay any real cash out of pocket (now that the floor is no more).

I haven't had time to follow this gawd awful wreck, anyone give a quick recap of what happened with the $20 floor..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9995795#msg9995795

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:32:49 AM

if you need to learn one thing- learn this: you YOU control the price of paycoin not josh.
set your sell orders at 20 and let the bashers buy them from you at that price.
This is true. If they mostly control the supply of XPY, they can dictate the floor aka price controls.

You've forgotten the other thing that comes from owning 95% of all coins. It's a proof of stake system, GAW owns all the "primenodes" (they claim to have sold them, but it doesn't matter even if they did), which means they control 100% of the coin's consensus system. They can stop transactions, reverse transactions, censor transactions totally at will.

There's less going on than meets the eye, especially as all the "darkcoin masternode" stuff never appeared. All prime nodes are is just hardcoded addresses that make a stupidly large amount of stake (350%!) for no reason. They obviously weren't sold as that, but the actual implementation of PayCoin is PrimeCoin with a 97% premine, and hardcoded to give GAW lots more income than they would have had with 97% anyway.

Still no hybrid flexing, no prime nodes preventing double spends, no thermodynamic.. whatever because it's a PoS coin. All of that was just bullshit.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 12:33:48 AM

Regarding Amazon APIs

Some notable users on HT (redacted, maursader, etc) are claiming that GAW can use Amazon's "Purchase APIs" for Paybase.

First of all there is no "Purchase API". Amazon does not allow to control the purchasing/checkout process via an API. There is a Product Advertising API, which is likely what Paybase is/will be using. It allows to search for products. It designed for affiliate links and such. The actual purchase still needs to happen on Amazon website.

Second, using Amazon's Product Advertising API the way Paybase is using it will likely violate the License Agreement. IANAL so check it yourself:

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/advertising/api/detail/agreement.html

There is some quite draconian stuff in there, but don't forget - it's for ADVERTISING, i.e. driving traffic to Amazon website. Of course they don't want the API users to do anything that undermines that.

You will link each use of Product Advertising Content to, and only to, the relevant page of the Amazon Site (for example, the relevant Product detail page or other page to which particular Product Advertising Content most directly relates), and you will not link any Product Advertising Content to, or in conjunction with any Product Advertising Content direct traffic to, any page of a site other than the Amazon Site

You will not issue any press release or make any other public communication with respect to this License Agreement or your use of the Product Advertising API, Data Feed, or Product Advertising Content.

etc.

tldr: I can't imagine this ever happening.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:34:32 AM

Back peddling of course.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
NuShrike

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:37:49 AM

Back peddling of course.
I see what you did there (vs pedaling).

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:42:22 AM

Oh I forgot we had a whitepaper, lets evaluate it  Wink

While Bitcoin has been gaining adoption and usability since its introduction as a viable commerce agent, it has been hampered by an inherent flaw. To complete a Bitcoin transaction all parties in the agreement must wait for outside confirmation through the blockchain for the validity of the transaction to be accepted. This vital step in the exchange of monetary value can take between 10 and 30 minutes to complete.

HashCoin solves this inherent flaw by introducing Transactional Immutability into the backbone of the currency. HashCoin’s Transactional Immutability places a transactional lock upon a transaction, which is immediately receipt-affirmed and then passed into the PrimeController swarm network for block confirmation.

Nope.

The Controllers on the HashCoin network are the backbone of the system which enables Transactional Immutability to occur and be confirmed within a near-instantaneous response timeframe. Controllers exist in the peer-to-peer network to assist in the speed of the transactional locking that occurs as part of the Transactional Immutability capabilities of HashCoin. These Controllers interact with HashCoin client nodes in a swarming peer-to-peer environment and receives instructions and verifications through the Prime Controller that presides and protects the integrity of the network and blockchain.

Nope. Seen no immutability.

First, the Prime Controller exists to perform archival functions on the HybridFlex Blockchain. Second, the Prime Controller exists to provide the swarming Controllers and the HashCoin client nodes with the reconciliation instructions for all verified and confirmed transactions.

Nope. What on earth is a swarming controller?

One of the problems of creating a near-instantaneous verification of transaction within a blockchain requires either the block generation time to be substantially lowered, which greatly enhances and bloats the size of the blockchain, or to provide a new solution to Bitcoin’s current confirmation delay. One solution is the new HybridFlex Blockchain woven into the network of HashCoin.

Nope.

P-o-T-V Silo #1 - ⅓ of ICO is established in a fund that supports the adoption and integration of the coin across the extended ecommerce ecosystem.
P-o-T-V Silo #2 - ⅓ of ICO is a supportive reserve block of fiat currency to guarantee the exchangeability and redemption of the HashCoin with merchant and exchange partners.
P-o-T-V Silo #3 - ⅓ of ICO is utilized to support the HashCoin community with research, development, and expansion of data centers and custom asic miners to provide coin holders with a simplified route to purchase additional hashing and mining capability at or near cost.

Wonder where the silos went.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:42:30 AM

there is a crystal clear common denominator here:

Out of the sea of rabble, down an out bums betting their life savings on this shit, illiterates, foreigners, students etc.

3 people stand out and always have.

1. rootdude
2. redacted
3. volder

all three as being overly articulate. Unusually so. Only those three out of the rabble.

the issue with that is one does not become so articulate without some brain power, and these three who obviously have brain power, continue to bet on the wrong horse.

One has to wonder why that is?

or not.

My brother not going to MIT because being stupid.  My brother not be betting on wrong horses ever.  Maybe smarter about GAW than other people being, people cutting nose off face for spite?
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:45:32 AM

Maurizio Cavalieri a\k\a maursader the mod and admin at hashtalk

is this a young fat slob from Canada with failed ventures on the internet:

http://ca.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocavalieri

Make a fancy name and website and proclaim presidencecy

http://www.cuautm.com/

Double check the failed internet business of his in the first place

http://www.tespiatechnology.com/

Granted he is benign in the grand scheme of things, the point is the illustration of this penniless failure lazy fat slobs who cannot make a nickel without leaving their computers while stuffing their faces with twinkies. Oh wait where is that other hashking slob piece of shit that came here months ago under the same guise.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:57:49 AM

My brother not going to MIT because being stupid.  My brother not be betting on wrong horses ever.  Maybe smarter about GAW than other people being, people cutting nose off face for spite?

Oh hai, Redacted! welcome to the dark side! LMFAO.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ComaWombat

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:00:06 AM

Either GAW CEO and his whole dev and support team are the stupidest bunch of people I have ever witnessed on the Inter Nets or:

It's a completely insane but clever plot to shake the weak hands off of XPY.

I'm betting 95% of my money on the first option.  Grin It's a wild ride in any case.
geegaw

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:02:11 AM

there is a crystal clear common denominator here:

Out of the sea of rabble, down an out bums betting their life savings on this shit, illiterates, foreigners, students etc.

3 people stand out and always have.

1. rootdude
2. redacted
3. volder

all three as being overly articulate. Unusually so. Only those three out of the rabble.

the issue with that is one does not become so articulate without some brain power, and these three who obviously have brain power, continue to bet on the wrong horse.

One has to wonder why that is?

or not.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geegaw

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:05:32 AM

https://twitter.com/rsbriggs

Coward can't even vomit in his own skin.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 01:06:48 AM

Josh and Joe are both on the tinychat.

That's a really sad way to promote legitimacy for them... the bong smoking on launch night just shows how serious they take it.  What's next, hiring Mark Karpeles as CFO?
geegaw

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:09:16 AM

Giddy up rsbriggs

How's that guarantee x's 2 you gave that the market will immediately balance out to 20 USD once paycoin opened up?

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geegaw

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:11:19 AM

rsbriggs GUARANTEES after he gets up at 5 am to shuffle off to work like a fucking slave, that paycoin with balance IMMEDIATELY after paybase opens up.

How you liken' me now big mouth?

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 01:18:39 AM

https://twitter.com/rsbriggs

Coward can't even vomit in his own skin.

he's a fucking shill who claims to have 250k in GAW... Moron gonna be butthurt in the coming months yo.

Happy new year allz! Cheesy

This is way too confusing, a Russian American Marine?

BTW that 250k is based on him bragging about owning ~6k XPY and ~5.5k hashtakers (presumably all loaded). It's probably not 250k anymore  Grin
geegaw

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:27:19 AM

Nothing confusing, wannabe SEAL disillusioned kid who plays on the internet trying "to get the big score" so he doesn't have to wake up at five am every day to slog away at work.  He thought this was his ticket to "freedom" LMAOF !

Go back to the gun range redacted with your cute little aquarium fish pond net to scoop out slugs from the ground to resell as scrap metal to the merchants.

And take your continued frustration in life out on the sad pathetic newbs on hashtalk to make you feel better.

:-(

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:29:08 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 01:43:28 AM by TracerX

Let's not be a dick, shall we?  The gentleman stepped forward and admitted that he was probably wrong--let's take the higher road with people willing to stick their virtual neck out and not deride them.

I remember him doing this before, that's my context.

Pardon my interruption then. ;-)
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:33:00 AM

This one is hilarious:

Put https://paybase.com/styles/home.css into your browser's address bar.

Where are you now?

topic has already been deleted.
what happened there, could you just take accounts over?

The bug is still there, even though the topic has been deleted.

I get the same email address and balance when I go to https://paybase.com/styles/home.css again, and the same one if I enter that URL in a different browser that has never been to paybase.com at all. It's not the same one I was seeing last night though. Currently the email starts with rcvm@ ... anyone else seeing the same one? Balance of 253 xpy.

I get admin@vaudois.ch

i get joshgarza@ponzi.com but i did log in with his tweeted password Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: