Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275725 times)
bubolino

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:00:02 PM

• Your deposit will show up in the balance section after 1 confirmation.

THIS IS LIE my fist confirmation was 45 min. ago and still my balance show ZERO 0.000000 so  don`t lie pls or fix your system

I'm sure you're going to think this is a stupid question, but did you refresh your page after the confirmation? Sometimes the page gets disconnected from the server and doesn't see these kind of updates.

YEs I did it several times even logout and login again and I didn`t find any contact information as e-mail or etc on the web site

Here is their email safedice@protonmail.ch

They reply faster on email and they have less time here in the forum.

thank you now will try to e-mail them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bubolino

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:55:09 PM

so update Wink
i send them e-mail 2 hours ago and still no reply and no money in my balance
I start to think this is the next SCAM like coinchiva !!!!!

BE AWARE ALL !!!!
seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 05:22:45 PM

so update Wink

BE AWARE ALL !!!!

Dude, chill the fuck out. Their email is on their faq page if you bothered to read it.

Do YOU reply to emails in your sleep? No? Then how do you expect the site owner of SafeDice to do it. He has a life outside of SD. I'm sure he has family that he needs to care for and wants to spend time with. It's not realistic of you to expect him to sit in front of his computer 24/7 and jump at your every whim. Standard time to wait before getting even a little worried is 24 hours. Not 5.

Chill out, give Sam some time to reply to your email and fix the problem.

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:34:08 PM

so update Wink

BE AWARE ALL !!!!

I have awesome experience with safedice so that i can say this keep patience, your problem will be get resolved very soon, when the admin will be online so you don't have to worry about your deposit soon you will get it there and this will be worth it there. Wink
bubolino

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:23:41 PM

so update Wink

BE AWARE ALL !!!!

I have awesome experience with safedice so that i can say this keep patience, your problem will be get resolved very soon, when the admin will be online so you don't have to worry about your deposit soon you will get it there and this will be worth it there. Wink

Heh what do you mean soon it has been more then 12 hours  (and more my deposit still missing) how do you think were is the pleasure of this to start play when have to wait some ADMIN to show up and to resolve your problem
and why is written that will be available after first confirmation ? to write " your deposit will be available when I`m online and when I decide to do it "
How you will going to feel if  you have to wait more then 12 hours for something that you have order with digital coin ? cause I doubt  when admin show up to compensate me for the waiting
seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 09:42:38 PM

so update Wink

BE AWARE ALL !!!!

Heh what do you mean soon it has been more then 12 hours  (and more my deposit still missing) how do you think were is the pleasure of this to start play when have to wait some ADMIN to show up and to resolve your problem
and why is written that will be available after first confirmation ? to write " your deposit will be available when I`m online and when I decide to do it "
How you will going to feel if  you have to wait more then 12 hours for something that you have order with digital coin ? cause I doubt  when admin show up to compensate me for the waiting

Do you have ANY experience in programming? Don't lie now. Things go wrong. Something That works 10000 times somethimes does something wrong for some odd reason. Also, see my post above. Again. CHILL OUT. Give him 24 (twenty four) hours (that's bigger than 12 you know, like, twice as big) before you even think about bitching.

And in fact, this might not even be his problem, but rather a problem with Bitcoind, as PRIMEDICE is having similar issues. SO JUST CHILL THE FUCK OUT, you'll get your money.

searle421

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:45:42 PM

bubolino, deposits are working absolutely fine. the source of the delay must be coming from your end..and the reason the site says the balance will reflect after one confirmation is because, it does. my deposit landed today, after...*one* confirmation.

Admin: please fill the hot-wallet with enough coin to pay out 10 BTCTC + ... players should not have to continuously ask like this, I understand trying to remove the target for thieves//hackers - and I wouldn't mind if this happened occasionally - but i still have not been able to withdrawal a fairly large balance but in small pieces for over two days now. Please rectify this ASAP..other than that, the site is operating just as it should and always has. Thank you for that.
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:37:31 PM

bubolino, deposits are working absolutely fine. the source of the delay must be coming from your end..and the reason the site says the balance will reflect after one confirmation is because, it does. my deposit landed today, after...*one* confirmation.

Admin: please fill the hot-wallet with enough coin to pay out 10 BTCTC + ... players should not have to continuously ask like this, I understand trying to remove the target for thieves//hackers - and I wouldn't mind if this happened occasionally - but i still have not been able to withdrawal a fairly large balance but in small pieces for over two days now. Please rectify this ASAP..other than that, the site is operating just as it should and always has. Thank you for that.

The reason your deposit arrived after 1 confirmation is because you use Blockchain.info (?). It's not a very good wallet Wink

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
bubolino

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:08:01 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2016, 12:32:49 PM by bubolino

deposit not work
it has been 24 houris and still my balance is zero there is nothing to respect I have deposit the money is gone there is no respond form the admin of the page so three is nothing that I can be happy about
and how you will explain that there is only one player that play or at least this is what  is shown on the site ? I`m talking about XMR at BTC there is more but when there is trouble with XMR deposit I can`t expect that with BTC everything will be fine
SafeDice (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 11:14:14 PM

deposit not work
it has been 24 houris and still my balance is zero there is nothing to respect I have deposit the money is gone there is no respond form the admin of the page so three is nothing that I can be happy about
and how you will explain that there is only one player that play or at least this is what  is shown on the site ? I`m talking about XMR at BTC there is more but when there is trouble with XMR deposit I can`t expect that with BTC everything will be fine

My apologies for the inconvenience caused and for my late response. XMR deposit should work fine, I just got few other XMR deposits. I'll restart the node, meanwhile can you please send me the detail of your transaction to safedice@protonmail.ch ? (amount, tx id , payment id) . I promise you'll get your deposit if you did everything correctly. Thank you

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Instant Withdrawal ●
..Monero Coin (XMR) Support ●
Secured with 2FA &  SSL ●

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bubolino

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:06:22 PM

deposit not work

My apologies for the inconvenience caused and for my late response. XMR deposit should work fine, I just got few other XMR deposits. I'll restart the node, meanwhile can you please send me the detail of your transaction to safedice@protonmail.ch ? (amount, tx id , payment id) . I promise you'll get your deposit if you did everything correctly. Thank you

DOne I send it now I will wait AGAIN
bubolino

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:24:54 PM

deposit not work

DOne I send it now I will wait AGAIN

!!! SOLUTION !!!

So my balance is filled up after a huge delay, after all this things somethimes hapends the support was polite and I receive excuses  and little bonus for all of this
for witch I have to say Thank you  Smiley
Fring

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:01:25 PM

Remember that the max profit is set by the investors and how much they risk. One thing that bothers me is that even if everyone on the site had their risk set to 10 kelly, max bet should not have been this high.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but 10 kelly means I'm willing to risk 10% of my bankroll on a single bet. So how was it possible that the max profit was nearly 95% of the actual bankroll? there might be some trickery with the variable edge at play here that i'm forgetting about
Did this ever get answered? I guess maybe I should have learned more about how their investment structure works, but I too wasn't thinking it was possible to get wiped out like that.

I may have still taken the risk, I don't know. I've invested in various dice sites and you never check them a few weeks later and see that you lost like basically the whole thing lol. I don't ever remember a swing of more than 20%, even on 10x Kelly. (Not trying to hate on SD, just confused and making sure it worked how it was supposed to work.)

Something about the guy accidentally clicking the wrong thing and lo and behold there goes the bankroll strikes me as weird. But again just trying to make sense of it, not trying to accuse SD of anything.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 03:08:29 AM

Remember that the max profit is set by the investors and how much they risk. One thing that bothers me is that even if everyone on the site had their risk set to 10 kelly, max bet should not have been this high.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but 10 kelly means I'm willing to risk 10% of my bankroll on a single bet. So how was it possible that the max profit was nearly 95% of the actual bankroll? there might be some trickery with the variable edge at play here that i'm forgetting about
Did this ever get answered? I guess maybe I should have learned more about how their investment structure works, but I too wasn't thinking it was possible to get wiped out like that.

I may have still taken the risk, I don't know. I've invested in various dice sites and you never check them a few weeks later and see that you lost like basically the whole thing lol. I don't ever remember a swing of more than 20%, even on 10x Kelly. (Not trying to hate on SD, just confused and making sure it worked how it was supposed to work.)
Mm yes.. my reply right after that post explains why it was more than 10%? Basically it is because they had a dynamic house edge which could be relatively high up to 10%. Other sites do not have this. In theory that's nice, because you can allow players to bet bigger while the investors have a bigger edge. But afterwards it was way too risky. With the 10x kelly option, this meant the max profit of 1 bet could become a very big part of the bankroll (up to 100% lol.)

Max profit = kelly * HE.

Normally (on most sites) HE is 1% so we always just assume 10x kelly is 10% of your BR. However in this case the bet was 8% HE which means 80% of BR was risked.
For what it's worth: the max HE and max kelly are both lowered now.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1560

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 11:38:38 AM

For what it's worth: the max HE and max kelly are both lowered now.

Yup. Risk settings are now x0.5; x1; and x2.

@OP, you may want to update FAQs. The "What is the adjustable Risk Level?" still says: "Investors also have the possibility to set an individual kelly criterion (range 0.5x - 10x)..."

But I don't see how max HE is lowered? Entering high bet amounts or payouts shows HE going up to 100%.

Also, NLNico - on your website max profit for SD says 1.8 btc, while on SD site it shows "Max Win: 4.7161"

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 12:02:43 PM

The reason your deposit arrived after 1 confirmation is because you use Blockchain.info (?). It's not a very good wallet Wink

Yeah don't use blockchain. It seems 80% of the time the transaction is instant but sometimes there can be a huge delay for no reason. Full of bugs.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
maximuss

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 12:24:26 PM

Yes, blockchain.info is really bad. Sometimes it takes hours to show transactions, while on other explorers it's showed instantly.
wormat22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:32:34 PM

When was the last time this site turned a profit over 24 hours? Almost seemsl ike the admin is slowly draining the bankroll until there's nothing left.
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:44:14 PM

When was the last time this site turned a profit over 24 hours?

According to the daily profit graph on https://dicesites.com/safedice, Safedice has a profit of ~2 btc on Apr 28.
iamnaok

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:15:59 PM

Hi there, facing issues with withdrawals, no reply to emails...
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: