Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:08:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143907 times)
Rudler

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:31:51 AM

1. PBMining starts this thread and whats happen, blackmailing / harassment is going on. Very nice... Undecided

2. people who are whining because of maybe lost 0.033BTC or 0.1 BTC should not invest in BTC, if 0.1 BTC is much for them!!! OMG  Angry

3. The big witch hunt started BEFORE the payouts became 1/10 of original.

And really, some people are still in RAGEMODUS, that shows, they dont have their emotions under control or they are maniac!

Why cant everybody write normal, making some fraud filings to police instead screaming like a huffy child?

Please, think about it....!
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:39:23 AM

info to make fraud report below:

<assumptions> ,did anybody notify the mounties?

yes.

http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/english/reportit-howtoreportfraud.html

you can use this template:

Complaint of fraud against ‘contractual offerings’ by self-professed Bitcoin mining operation www.pbmining.com (piggyback mining) which is based in Canada.

Specifically, my complaint is against the following business entity

Name: DIGITAL MINING STORE
Address: 314 33RD STREET EAST
City/Province: SASKATOON, SK
Country/Postal Code: CANADA, S7K0S4
Sole Proprietor: JASON BOYKO

On or around the beginning of 2014, Sole Proprietor of Digital Mining Store, Jason Boyko set up www.pbmining.com as a ‘Bitcoin Cloud Mining Operation’ which purported to sell cloud contracts related to Bitcoin hardware, in return for freshly ‘mined’ Bitcoins - the process which produces Bitcoins. It has been stated that as well as having their own locally-based ‘mining farm’ they also have mining operations in Iceland.

After several months of running this scheme, which has become evident to have no Bitcoin Mining Hardware operational, the scheme is now running down, paying out only a fraction of what would be earned, had the scheme be producing freshly mined Bitcoins, as per the algorithm which is necessary to produce said Bitcoins.

Jason Boyko has used hard marketing incentives such as referral commissions of 10% and ‘giveaways’ to encourage consumers to promote the service to new customers. This is evidently, nothing more than a pyramid scheme, encouraged to consumers by Jason Boyko that it has been a legitimate mining operation. Jason Boyko continues to insist that the operation have been legitimate by addressing customers on the website forum www.bitcointalk.org.

It has become evident that www.pbmining.com is an elaborate pyramid scheme and has no real mining operations, of which it is advertised to be and I urge your department to look into this issue fully, as Jason Boyko has clearly reaped millions of dollars in earnings from the victims who have bought into this fake operation.

yours sincerely,

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Rudler

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:41:34 AM

info to make fraud report below:

<assumptions> ,did anybody notify the mounties?

yes.

http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/english/reportit-howtoreportfraud.html

you can use this template:

Complaint of fraud against ‘contractual offerings’ by self-professed Bitcoin mining operation www.pbmining.com (piggyback mining) which is based in Canada.

Specifically, my complaint is against the following business entity

Name: DIGITAL MINING STORE
Address: 314 33RD STREET EAST
City/Province: SASKATOON, SK
Country/Postal Code: CANADA, S7K0S4
Sole Proprietor: JASON BOYKO

On or around the beginning of 2014, Sole Proprietor of Digital Mining Store, Jason Boyko set up www.pbmining.com as a ‘Bitcoin Cloud Mining Operation’ which purported to sell cloud contracts related to Bitcoin hardware, in return for freshly ‘mined’ Bitcoins - the process which produces Bitcoins. It has been stated that as well as having their own locally-based ‘mining farm’ they also have mining operations in Iceland.

After several months of running this scheme, which has become evident to have no Bitcoin Mining Hardware operational, the scheme is now running down, paying out only a fraction of what would be earned, had the scheme be producing freshly mined Bitcoins, as per the algorithm which is necessary to produce said Bitcoins.

Jason Boyko has used hard marketing incentives such as referral commissions of 10% and ‘giveaways’ to encourage consumers to promote the service to new customers. This is evidently, nothing more than a pyramid scheme, encouraged to consumers by Jason Boyko that it has been a legitimate mining operation. Jason Boyko continues to insist that the operation have been legitimate by addressing customers on the website forum www.bitcointalk.org.

It has become evident that www.pbmining.com is an elaborate pyramid scheme and has no real mining operations, of which it is advertised to be and I urge your department to look into this issue fully, as Jason Boyko has clearly reaped millions of dollars in earnings from the victims who have bought into this fake operation.

yours sincerely,

+1!!!!  Wink   Thanks again raskul..... Grin
gribgo

Activity: 298

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:49:31 AM

1. PBMining starts this thread and whats happen, blackmailing / harassment is going on. Very nice... Undecided

2. people who are whining because of maybe lost 0.033BTC or 0.1 BTC should not invest in BTC, if 0.1 BTC is much for them!!! OMG  Angry

And really, some people are still in RAGEMODUS, that shows, they dont have their emotions under control or they are maniac!

Why cant everybody write normal, making some fraud filings to police instead screaming like a huffy child?

Everything looks bad at the moment.. but what I dont understand is - why not to continue selling Ghs? Why he stopped? Why keep site going? Why not hide first and make sure no one will findout your name and adress and all? Why keep 10% mining and why start any "January recovery topics"
Ponzies blow up fast and not like this.. thay alway keep selling what they were selling to grab more! He could EMULATE this payout count untill NEXT Sunday payout and Sell more contracts, but he stopped.. Why?

raskul

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:51:52 AM

Everything looks bad at the moment.. but what I dont understand is - why not to continue selling Ghs? Why he stopped? Why keep site going? Why not hide first and make sure no one will findout your name and adress and all? Why keep 10% mining and why start any "January recovery topics"
Ponzies blow up fast and not like this.. thay alway keep selling what they were selling to grab more! He could EMULATE this payout count untill NEXT Sunday payout and Sell more contracts, but he stopped.. Why?

because his fraud is being investigated and he is too stupid to realise that there is no way out for him, thus, contriving BS stories to try and save his hide.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:13:23 AM

He thought he was anonymous until MrTeal discovered his identity last week. Thats when his plan unraveled and thats why this collapse now looks so unprepared: its because he is unprepared.
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:17:16 AM

So now what, everyone.  I have 763 ghs and am on USA social security income only.  I spent only what I could afford to lose on this, but I was hoping for more like everyone else.  So how is anything he does going to be "fair?"

Anyway, my member number is 26188 and I have 763 ghs and I, like everyone else, hope he does well by us.

Just tried to log on to get some figures.  I believe that the site has been disabled.  I enter my logon and password and it just resets itself.

Site has not been disabled, it's still accessible
Rudler

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:21:17 AM

So now what, everyone.  I have 763 ghs and am on USA social security income only.  I spent only what I could afford to lose on this, but I was hoping for more like everyone else.  So how is anything he does going to be "fair?"

Anyway, my member number is 26188 and I have 763 ghs and I, like everyone else, hope he does well by us.

Just tried to log on to get some figures.  I believe that the site has been disabled.  I enter my logon and password and it just resets itself.

Site has not been disabled, it's still accessible

Here too, site is still accessible. This, I think, is your browser making this problem.
MichaelNZ

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:24:09 AM

Hashing power still sold out?

let me reiterate this to you.

THERE WAS NEVER ANY HASHING POWER

you got it yet?
I reckon that may be a bit harsh ... I'm prepared to give them 10% max of their quoted rate of 4584 TH/s ... so 400 - 500 TH/s maximum ... as demonstrated by current returns shown.

which was purchased AFTER he received victims funds.

No argument from me that things are not right ... The business model from PB is flawed ... How seriously it was flawed is yet to be decided ... they have so far paid out ... This Sunday is highly likely to be the day they default on contract ...

SimplisticStu

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:33:57 AM

Hashing power still sold out?

let me reiterate this to you.

THERE WAS NEVER ANY HASHING POWER

you got it yet?
I reckon that may be a bit harsh ... I'm prepared to give them 10% max of their quoted rate of 4584 TH/s ... so 400 - 500 TH/s maximum ... as demonstrated by current returns shown.

which was purchased AFTER he received victims funds.

No argument from me that things are not right ... The business model from PB is flawed ... How seriously it was flawed is yet to be decided ... they have so far paid out ... This Sunday is highly likely to be the day they default on contract ...

Of course they will default on contracts, so far they have done nothing wrong as payouts are not behind. As soon as Sunday comes around, expect the forum to be inundated with a large fraction of pb's customer base wondering wtf is going on
raskul

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:36:07 AM

so far they have done nothing wrong

Jason Boyko initiated a fraudulent scheme in the early part of 2014.
by selling 'contracts' which were not what he said they were, is fraudulent in the first instance.

Fraud is a crime, and very wrong.

imp0ster

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:38:30 AM

If Bitstamp asks you guys for other deposit or withdrawal addresses let me know and I'll search through their tx. There are tons more.
thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:58:49 AM

by selling 'contracts' which were not what he said they were, is fraudulent in the first instance.

Now what I don't get is that at the very beginning he stated that he was not actually mining and that rewards were calculated by some published formula and that is what you got paid.  He never said where the money came from.  You can check through my posts for more details where I have hi-lighted this before. At what point did he say he was physically mining?  I have had no problem with the lack of photos as I have always assumed there were no miners.  As for mining addresses, if he has 14Ths with one (or more) companies it would mean asking them to divulge their mining addresses.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484355.msg7859529#msg7859529

raskul

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:02:42 AM

At what point did he say he was physically mining? 

SimplisticStu

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:19:55 AM

Jeezus hate to see it go poof,its went poof he told people he gave all the money to blackmailers or fairies or something.When will you  get it in your heads he stole your money full stop!!! wise up for god sakes and move on

How will you try to be mister smart pants? Why you still post on this if its over or you like to talk to idiots to make yourself feel smart. Just like account number posts your posts are useless to

here here, general discussion forums are just that "general discussions" about certain topics. They are not forums to reply to everyone's posts to make them feel like idiots, mistakes get made, people discuss them, DEAL WITH IT!!
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:22:32 AM

Unfortunately the extreme harassment and threats since the posting of a Facebook profile with friends/family information has lead to some horrible losses thanks to some very shady people with unreasonable demands.  This is an attempt to reach out and give customers what is left, even if it means liquidating personal assets to help.  I will start the process now of looking at customers on a case-by-case basis and doing what I can to help.  Any refunds in December will be aimed at those who have suffered "extreme" losses due to reduced payout.  I will begin to look at the remaining majority of accounts in January.

Questions may go unanswered for awhile, but that is because there is a lot of work to do.  Please be patient.  Unfortunately it will be impossible to make everyone happy but a very honest attempt will be made.

For those who are wondering, the owner is not laughing all the way to Mexico.  Losses have been substantial due to complete invasion of privacy and some very harsh blackmail that followed thereafter, involving thoughts of suicide over some matters, but there will be a strong attempt to make things right even if it is unsuccessful. 

So the reason you chose to compensate is the fact that your name got leaked, yet if it wasn't a ponzi, it shouldn't be a problem, so it did indeed was a ponzi, because if there was a mining farm, this wouldn't be a problem, right?  Roll Eyes

thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:34:28 AM

As well as hash power from other sources.  So we have no idea how many Ghs he was supposed to be physically mining.  Might just have been marketing spin.

Account balance is still going up but I'm guessing that is just the algorithm in action.  Nothing is going to happen Sunday.

SimplisticStu

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:37:40 AM

As well as hash power from other sources.  So we have no idea how many Ghs he was supposed to be physically mining.  Might just have been marketing spin.

Account balance is still going up but I'm guessing that is just the algorithm in action.  Nothing is going to happen Sunday.

Account balance will still be increasing but I imagine it's only 10% of your own hash power as seems to be the case with others and myself. I imagine we will get a payout on Sunday but again, I am pretty certain it will be 10% of what you're used to receiving weekly.
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:52:49 AM

Account balance will still be increasing but I imagine it's only 10% of your own hash power as seems to be the case with others and myself. I imagine we will get a payout on Sunday but again, I am pretty certain it will be 10% of what you're used to receiving weekly.

there will be NOOOO payout. Believe me
SimplisticStu

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 11:00:33 AM

there will be NOOOO payout. Believe me

I choose not to believe you, I believe there will be a payout on Sunday and it will be 10% of individuals current hash power.

I'm not asking you to believe me because it's my opinion, people do not need to believe in an opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: