Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:12:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143911 times)
krle27

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:45:28 AM

Is there any news from PB Mining Huh We can't remove our accounts,we can't sell ghs...we jammed..What will happen to all of our money invested?....
odlal

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:51:16 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 12:25:51 PM by odlal

Is there any news from PB Mining Huh We can't remove our accounts,we can't sell ghs...we jammed..What will happen to all of our money invested?....

Yes, an update from PBM would be most welcome right ?
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:18:12 PM

Ah, another cloud mining ponzi finally aired out
shadowmoon

Activity: 210

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:50:21 PM

Lol see how many negative trusts PBMining got
this is how our Community works  Wink

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:05:06 PM

Complaint of fraud against ‘contractual offerings’ by self-professed Bitcoin mining operation www.pbmining.com (piggyback mining) which is based in Canada.

Specifically, my complaint is against the following business entity

Name: DIGITAL MINING STORE
Address: 314 33RD STREET EAST
City/Province: SASKATOON, SK
Country/Postal Code: CANADA, S7K0S4
Sole Proprietor: JASON BOYKO

On or around the beginning of 2014, Sole Proprietor of Digital Mining Store, Jason Boyko set up www.pbmining.com as a ‘Bitcoin Cloud Mining Operation’ which purported to sell cloud contracts related to Bitcoin hardware, in return for freshly ‘mined’ Bitcoins - the process which produces Bitcoins. It has been stated that as well as having their own locally-based ‘mining farm’ they also have mining operations in Iceland.

After several months of running this scheme, which has become evident to have no Bitcoin Mining Hardware operational, the scheme is now running down, paying out only a fraction of what would be earned, had the scheme be producing freshly mined Bitcoins, as per the algorithm which is necessary to produce said Bitcoins.

Jason Boyko has used hard marketing incentives such as referral commissions of 10% and ‘giveaways’ to encourage consumers to promote the service to new customers. This is evidently, nothing more than a pyramid scheme, encouraged to consumers by Jason Boyko that it has been a legitimate mining operation. Jason Boyko continues to insist that the operation have been legitimate by addressing customers on the website forum www.bitcointalk.org.

It has become evident that www.pbmining.com is an elaborate pyramid scheme and has no real mining operations, of which it is advertised to be and I urge your department to look into this issue fully, as Jason Boyko has clearly reaped millions of dollars in earnings from the victims who have bought into this fake operation.

yours sincerely,

A very good precis of the situation, Raskul.
However, I would say that from previous personal experience, some authorities are not too impressed by multiple identical complaints.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:15:05 PM

Complaint of fraud against ‘contractual offerings’ by self-professed Bitcoin mining operation www.pbmining.com (piggyback mining) which is based in Canada.

Specifically, my complaint is against the following business entity

Name: DIGITAL MINING STORE
Address: 314 33RD STREET EAST
City/Province: SASKATOON, SK
Country/Postal Code: CANADA, S7K0S4
Sole Proprietor: JASON BOYKO

On or around the beginning of 2014, Sole Proprietor of Digital Mining Store, Jason Boyko set up www.pbmining.com as a ‘Bitcoin Cloud Mining Operation’ which purported to sell cloud contracts related to Bitcoin hardware, in return for freshly ‘mined’ Bitcoins - the process which produces Bitcoins. It has been stated that as well as having their own locally-based ‘mining farm’ they also have mining operations in Iceland.

After several months of running this scheme, which has become evident to have no Bitcoin Mining Hardware operational, the scheme is now running down, paying out only a fraction of what would be earned, had the scheme be producing freshly mined Bitcoins, as per the algorithm which is necessary to produce said Bitcoins.

Jason Boyko has used hard marketing incentives such as referral commissions of 10% and ‘giveaways’ to encourage consumers to promote the service to new customers. This is evidently, nothing more than a pyramid scheme, encouraged to consumers by Jason Boyko that it has been a legitimate mining operation. Jason Boyko continues to insist that the operation have been legitimate by addressing customers on the website forum www.bitcointalk.org.

It has become evident that www.pbmining.com is an elaborate pyramid scheme and has no real mining operations, of which it is advertised to be and I urge your department to look into this issue fully, as Jason Boyko has clearly reaped millions of dollars in earnings from the victims who have bought into this fake operation.

yours sincerely,

A very good precis of the situation, Raskul.
However, I would say that from previous personal experience, some authorities are not too impressed by multiple identical complaints.

it's a simple template, you should add in your own personal circumstance, which I did in the report that I made.
I do however, beg to differ. the more reports which are made, the more likely that the authority will act and investigate.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
trrrack

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:32:14 PM

I don't understand what exactly is the problem with Jason's mining hardware (if there is at all) but a month ago on his home page was written the following text:
"Your contract is 100% insured. Even if some of our hardware blows up, we have the resources available to keep paying you! Just ask any customer who has mined with us -- we take pride in our reputation! ''

Let him call his Insurance company and arrange all of us to get the money back (at least the purchased price paid)

I believe that no body here expects to get any profit from pbmining from no on, but let us get back the invested funds.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:34:34 PM

Happy Birthday raskul.
And, by the way: Is MrTeal reading here? I'd really like to tip you (and probably I'm not alone), please state a
btc add Smiley

many thanks david. the big 40 today  Undecided

+1 to tipping MrTeal. I'd share my cake but i really like cake
LOL... If you really want to, I'd accept up to BTC0.02 to 1C5JoifDcxxnxgTTf4beS25YfW4b3AC9zK to cover the $7 I spent pulling the corporate info. Other than that, you guys keep it. I didn't lose anything on this other than some time.
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:37:25 PM

I believe that no body here expects to get any profit from pbmining from no on, but let us get back the invested funds.
There isn't enough money left, they have already been given to the people who joined the scam earlier and withdrew before it folded.
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:38:28 PM

Happy Birthday raskul.
And, by the way: Is MrTeal reading here? I'd really like to tip you (and probably I'm not alone), please state a
btc add Smiley

LOL... If you really want to, I'd accept up to BTC0.02 to 1C5JoifDcxxnxgTTf4beS25YfW4b3AC9zK to cover the $7 I spent pulling the corporate info. Other than that, you guys keep it. I didn't lose anything on this other than some time.
0.01 sent. You're kind of a hero for me Wink
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:41:47 PM

The company is registered in Canada and he is in Europe,the CIA could not get him so dont blow money on lawyers.For those living in the US the IRS treat it as property so you claim a loss on your taxes.
Sorry, what proof do you have that he is in Europe?
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:42:02 PM

Happy Birthday raskul.
btc add Smiley

as soon as this bugger of a block is found : http://mmpool.org/user/rgs,
i'll tip you a beer. currently all out of BTC

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
BennG

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:18:23 PM

guess I'm not gonna see my 0.5 BTC ... Embarrassed
btcgnome

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:06:40 PM

Happy Birthday raskul.
btc add Smiley

Mr. Teal I've lost approx 35 BTC but giving you this tip so much worth while.  Thank you for doxxing this guy.  I don't know If I'll ever get my retirement investment back.

Here's my 0.02 donation:
https://blockchain.info/tx/24bdcad66657169fd260406b974b7156875935445c765b2fdfffe7b49e24f4bf
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 04:07:13 PM

guess I'm not gonna see my 0.5 BTC ... Embarrassed

I'm not holding out much hope, I would be pleasantly surprised but again, I'm not holding out much hope for myself or others getting any return.
gert63

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:13:29 PM

The company is registered in Canada and he is in Europe,the CIA could not get him so dont blow money on lawyers.For those living in the US the IRS treat it as property so you claim a loss on your taxes.
Sorry, what proof do you have that he is in Europe?

when he is in the eu.
please read this.
i live in holland.

http://ec.europa.eu/news/science/130212_en.htm

many free pnd altcoins and more faucets.   https://btcpop.co/Faucet/?ref=238453
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:31:34 PM

so whats the details on this "recovery program".  will it even happen? and why January? why not start now? lol.

Silly question. We are early december, so he's gotta take a loooong Christmas holiday first, buy lots of presents, and then see how much he is willing to refund and to whom.

hey gert, just noticed your picture link. sorry i couldn't help via PM yesterday.

To make  picture on the forum you need to click the button under the italicized (I) button above the smiley faces. you then insert the image link between the ] [
eskal

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:58:06 PM

so whats the details on this "recovery program".  will it even happen? and why January? why not start now? lol.

Silly question. We are early december, so he's gotta take a loooong Christmas holiday first, buy lots of presents, and then see how much he is willing to refund and to whom.

http://www.dbsuriname.com/dbsuriname/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/1-Per-week-750-varkens-geslacht-in-december.jpg

hey gert, just noticed your picture link. sorry i couldn't help via PM yesterday.

To make  picture on the forum you need to click the button under the italicized (I) button above the smiley faces. you then insert the image link between the ] [
guys, I think we are lost. Im thinking about piggy bank partners. No free hashrate, just a way to force people to bring new contracts. So nothing will happen in January, and im affraid me ass only piggy hashrate owner wont get anything back. So last sunday 0.15 btc payout now it will be hardly 0.012 ... Nice
jarvanIV

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:04:22 PM

guys, I think we are lost. Im thinking about piggy bank partners. No free hashrate, just a way to force people to bring new contracts. So nothing will happen in January, and im affraid me ass only piggy hashrate owner wont get anything back. So last sunday 0.15 btc payout now it will be hardly 0.012 ... Nice

this picture itself explains what happened, and now hes enjoying his hotdog watching some baseball game.

no but seriously though, what can you do from this point? I mean the guy is on a btc spending spree for christmas while victims are wondering how they lost like $500 minimum..
Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:20:06 PM

we have his address , some friends in Canada will be paying a visit very soon , hope his moms in it would be nice to discuss it with an adult Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: