Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:13:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437356 times)
Chocho27

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:39:19 AM

I think that this is not Islam as a religion. Hate is spread by a group of people who try to fish in troubled waters
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

I do not know if they hate other people. What I know is they are fighting for their belief even if they will kill other people. And I do not get the reason why they do that.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:48:24 AM

I think that every religion does not teach and does not rule to hate the followers of other religions, I think it starts from the selfish hatred and hatred of certain religious adherents who incite other followers and then there is prolonged hatred until now as if not yet solved, who is the mastermind of when and how's the chronology? by peaceful discussions and deliberations of mutual forgiveness, putting forward high tolerance, the hatred will disappear.
HTHP

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:52:32 AM

Read about islam before posting idiot thread ike this.
Islam is the religion of peace.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam
http://en.islamway.net
Olivernelson

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:27:33 AM

Well, not all islams. I can't really say much about this. May God forgive us all.
timadok911

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:00:18 PM

to my purely personal view, religion is a tool, and God is one for all, just everyone chooses for himself how to call him a higher being. In many religions, as in Christianity, there is a GOD just calling it by its different names, but it has always been, is, and will be one for all. And religion is designed to adapt God's words to people
mini max

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

No religion hates anyone, be it Islam or any other religion. These are people who hate other people, so I'm an atheist.
glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

Support any faith but the that is happening this indeed very brutally from all points of view.I hope that this someday will end
tove

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

People hate other people and use religion as an excuse to express their hate. Thats how I see it.
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

The reason why  Muslim  hate people  for my own  view  is that Muslims  need to be pure and neat  always, I thought  they hate people  who are not pure and dirty
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

I do not agree with you becuse islam only hate those persons whose are against of mankind.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->
Yep. But not all of them are like that. I do respect other people's belief since each one of us has its own belief but forcing me to be or mocking what my belief is quiet insulting and shame on them. Aren't they taught in their Koran or whatever that they shouldn't do that and it's not right. As far as I can see it, their Islam is quiet causing a lot of trouble and messed up system. I don't get it and I wish to understand it but some of them are just a bunch who are blinded by their own belief.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
thya1

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

What's wrong with this question? Islam does not teach hatred, in fact Islam is a religion that upholds religious differences in every nation.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:01:56 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 07:45:14 AM by Noojna

What's wrong with this question? Islam does not teach hatred, in fact Islam is a religion that upholds religious differences in every nation.

Islam teaches that you should give a non-muslim 3 chances to convert to Islam. If, after these 3 attempts the non-muslim person refuses to convert, he becomes "stubborn" and should not be allowed to live. A bizarre distinction is made between a "polytheist" and a "monotheist who is not muslim", where the polytheist is a much worse person than the Christian or Jew.

If this is not hatred, then what is it? Examples: Quran 9:5 (Verse of the Sword) Quran (2:191-193)

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

One thing, Islam is an honorable, diverse and beautiful religion. It is a peaceful one. If you actually read the Koran and really study it's words, you will find out that it teaches to live harmoniously snd peacefully with others even if they are of different religion, gender or race even social strata. People who wear Islam as a badge of honor and twists the words of Koran and become a fanatic and extremist wreaks the vision and teaching of Islam. They refuse to understand and accept.

robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:59:29 PM

(2019) Easter Bombings At Multiple Churches And Hotels In Sri Lanka, 8 Explosions, Over 200 Dead, More Than 400 Wounded

COLOMBO (Reuters) - Over 200 people were killed and at least 450 injured in bomb blasts that ripped through churches and luxury hotels in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday, the first major attack on the Indian Ocean island since the end of a civil war 10 years ago.

Seven people were arrested and three police officers were killed during a security forces raid on a house in the Sri Lankan capital several hours after the rash of attacks, some of which officials said were suicide bombs.

The government declared a curfew in Colombo and blocked access to social media and messaging sites, including Facebook and WhatsApp. It was unclear when the curfew would be lifted.

“Altogether, we have information of 207 dead from all hospitals. According to the information as of now we have 450 injured people admitted to hospitals,” police spokesman Ruwan Gunasekera told reporters.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-sri-lanka-blast/bombs-kill-138-wound-hundreds-in-easter-attacks-on-sri-lanka-churches-hotels-idUSKCN1RX038?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:37:03 PM

Why do people follow stupid religions is the important question. One thing is true though, there are not radical christians anymore or they are really few compared to radical muslims, the bible contains a lot of stupid and crazy shit too, god himself commanded other people to kill people for working on the sabbath so if they wanted they could follow that too, however they don't. Muslims on the other hand do follow their crazy laws, sometimes, obviously not all of them but still, compared to christians and others it's quite the difference.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:58:38 PM

islam is a spiritual realm also with fíxed socioeconomic culture, all oppiosition to it, is anti islam, if you take islam fundamentalistically precise.

its not hating people its hating anti islamic influences.

regards

shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:03:08 PM

I think they just hates people when somebody is touching their body.

On their law, they are sacred and not to be touched by somebody that easily.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:08:01 PM

^^^ Then why do they cram themselves into those mosques?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: