Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437349 times)
cestmoi

Activity: 196
Merit: 295

W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:01:27 AM

Why, I suppose you could be right.

Muslims could stone people to death without hating them.

They could kill and persecute gays without hating them.

They could kill any who try to leave islam, without hating them.

And of course they could go out as suicide bombers and terrorists, without hating those they attack.

They could attack and kill those they imagine make fund of their profit with cartoons.

This all seems quite unlikely, but it's possible...

Can Christians kill/hunt/throw acid/burn people (black people)  to death without hating them? (reference: Klux Klux Clan )
Can Christians kill people and detonate bombs blaming Islam and feminism without hating them? ( reference Anders Behring Breivik 2011)
Can Christians massacre people that believe in abortion without hating them? (reference Peter James Knight 2001 - Melbourne and Robert Lewis Dear Colorado spring 2015)

I guess the answer is no, right ?

But you are making my points, you put all the Muslims in the same basket.
So we can do the same with the Christians.
I say: Christians are against technology, my proof: the Amish are against technology and the Amish are Christians.

To conclude :
Muslims are terrorists (no they are not), Muslims are Abrahamist, Christians are Abrahamist too, hence Christians are also terrorists.  Quod erat demonstrandum

“W̼̟̻͎̞̦̖̭̩͔͇̺͍̩̯̲̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ͛̿̑̈́̎͑̽̍ͭ̏̇͜ill you draW̼̟̻͎̞̦̖̭̩͔͇̺͍̩̯̲̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ͛̿̑̈́̎͑̽̍ͭ̏̇͜ me a sheep?”
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:15:37 AM

And of course they could go out as suicide bombers and terrorists, without hating those they attack.

They could attack and kill those they imagine make fund of their profit with cartoons.

Can Christians kill/hunt/throw acid/burn people (black people)  to death without hating them? (reference: Klux Klux Clan )
Can Christians kill people and detonate bombs blaming Islam and feminism without hating them? ( reference Anders Behring Breivik 2011)
Can Christians massacre people that believe in abortion without hating them? (reference Peter James Knight 2001 - Melbourne and Robert Lewis Dear Colorado spring 2015)

I say: Christians are against technology, my proof: the Amish are against technology and the Amish are Christians.

To conclude :
Muslims are terrorists (no they are not), Muslims are Abrahamist, Christians are Abrahamist too, hence Christians are also terrorists.  Quod erat demonstrandum

But since Christians don't have holy-book instructions to do bad things to other people, but Muslims do, the Christians are only protecting themselves from the Muslims if they combat the Muslims.

Since the Muslim holy-book violence is for all Muslims to do, they are terrorists even if they don't do the things they are required by their religion to do.

The only way for a Muslim to stop being a terrorist is to stop being a Muslim.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:07:48 AM

To conclude :

But since Christians don't have holy-book instructions to do bad things to other people, but Muslims do, the Christians are only protecting themselves from the Muslims if they combat the Muslims.

Since the Muslim holy-book violence is for all Muslims to do, they are terrorists even if they don't do the things they are required by their religion to do.

The only way for a Muslim to stop being a terrorist is to stop being a Muslim.

Cool

''But since Christians don't have holy-book instructions to do bad things to other people''

''1. God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)”.  Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?

2. You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

3. Perversity and human trafficking condoned: "Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18)

4. Sex slavery condoned: "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."
Exodus 21: 7-8''

https://www.news24.com/MyNews24/The-14-Most-Abominable-Bible-Verses-20121224

hmmm, you sure?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:14:40 AM

I have never come across a Muslim that hates people. They stick to the religious beliefs, but never disturb the people who are from other religion. As they have some sort of contradiction with the religious faith they themselves got separated and try to justify. This is where we can see big clashes, soon we can see peace all around the world.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:15:02 AM

I have never come across a Muslim that hates people....

You likely never talked openly with Muslims about Jews, right?
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:21:06 PM

If you talk openly with a Muslim man on jews right that is when you will really see how divided humanity are! This is because we bring religion into everything and forgot that we were made by the same God.  
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:58:37 PM

^^^ You and I (average people) might talk honestly with a Jew and a Muslim. But the Muslim won't talk honestly, because he has Islam larceny in his heart. And the Jew is simply too shrewd to be honest, except when it is clearly to his advantage.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 07:34:28 PM

^^^ You and I (average people) might talk honestly with a Jew and a Muslim. But the Muslim won't talk honestly, because he has Islam larceny in his heart. And the Jew is simply too shrewd to be honest, except when it is clearly to his advantage.

Cool

You mean like Jesus and his message, LOL

Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:25:57 PM

Cool

Come on come on let's all be friendly and respect each other's beliefs without mockery eh..
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:30:22 PM

This is what we should probably called IT'S A LONG STORY) But we should understand that there are prejudice against Islam. I think it's known as Islamophobia, the hatred, fear/prejudice against the Islamic religion or any Muslim individual. Muslims: They take their beliefs to a very high new level and won't tolerate bullshits from anyone that comes between them, their beliefs and what they're taught.
I do believe that Muslims do hates people because of the ways media houses do propagate them to be bad people.  Many of them also are not all that knowledge in other to differentiat between what their leaders are telling them and the really things in the word of God they believe in.
I do not agree on you in one thing. Muslims don't really hate people they just hate those people who also hate them and that is normal. They also hate those people who didn't take their religion seriously and also that is the reason why some people hates them because they take their religion seriously.
Some religion hates them also but they should try to understand what they are going through every time they do that.
Okay... But somehow it's unfair to force others into their beliefs, don't you think? I believe we're all not sure what life should exactly be, and each man to his responsibilities/way of thinking (believes)
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:05:53 PM

If you talk openly with a Muslim man on jews right that is when you will really see how divided humanity are! This is because we bring religion into everything and forgot that we were made by the same God.  

I have and I have seen hate. Right there.
Astargath

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:38:50 PM

Cool

Come on come on let's all be friendly and respect each other's beliefs without mockery eh..

Why should we respect others ''beliefs'' exactly? Beliefs are based on nothing, therefore should not be respected. Should I respect muslims wanting to kill all non-muslims because it's their ''belief''?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:49:22 PM

^^^ Do you really believe this? Okay. I'll go along with your beliefs this time, and not respect them.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:14:00 PM

^^^ Do you really believe this? Okay. I'll go along with your beliefs this time, and not respect them.

Cool

belief
/bɪˈliːf/
noun
an acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof.

I don't ''believe'' it, I have evidence to prove it, that's the official definition of belief anyways.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:36:08 AM

^^^ How do you know you don't just believe you have proof, and not really have it because it is a belief only?

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:42:29 AM
Merited by Astargath (2)

Cool

belief
/bɪˈliːf/
noun
an acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof.

I don't ''believe'' it, I have evidence to prove it, that's the official definition of belief anyways.

The ultimate argument that God does or does not exist would be whether a God would create Badecker.
Badman-Crypto

Activity: 57
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:28:54 AM

Cool

When Muslims mistreat Christians and Jews it actually goes against the quran and against the life example of Muhammad where he offered Christians protection from persecution on more than one occasion.

The quran actually considers Jews and Christians to be "people of the book" (https://al-quran.info/#3:199) and basically states that other people of the book will be rewarded in heaven (https://al-quran.info/#2:62).

The Marrakesh Declaration was signed in 2016 by over 250 Muslim religious leaders/heads of state and declares it “unconscionable to employ religion for the purpose of aggressing upon the rights” of Christians or Jews as well as other minorities in Muslim-majority nations.
https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/01/28/464688623/muslim-leaders-vow-to-protect-rights-of-religious-minorities?t=1556274180147

So you see, the mistreatment of Christians or Jews by Muslims is not only Un-Islamic, It's Anti-Islamic, and you would think if you were going to make wild claims like yours you would actually attemp to back it up with some evidence.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:46:26 AM

Why do they hate people? I think the title is quite confusing if you are living in the place where there are also good Islamic people, in our country we called them Muslims. Islam is a religion people who are part of it may or may not interpret the teaching correctly, but God wants us to spread love not violence.

STUDENTCOIN