Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436015 times)
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:51:26 PM

I just am here to laugh on the fools who still did not sell their coins even when i warned them!!!!!ahahahhahahahahahahayh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this Dev doesn't build it, I will make sure it gets built.

That's the whole point of crypto. The project can be forked by consensus. That's what happened with Monero. I've got an early bag of those too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:48:06 PM

I just am here to laugh on the fools who still did not sell their coins even when i warned them!!!!!ahahahhahahahahahahayh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the whole point of crypto. The project can be forked by consensus. That's what happened with Monero. I've got an early bag of those too.

Lol!!!!!! I pity your bag holding!!!!!! Such noobish behaviour --- begging everyone to baghold!!!!
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

Lol!!!!!! I pity your bag holding!!!!!! Such noobish behaviour --- begging everyone to baghold!!!!

Rakesh you have no credabilty due to the amount of trolling you have done, so go and commit suicide.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

hack_

Activity: 501
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:09:41 PM

The problem with crypto space is that there are bright ideas, just not the talent to support them. You need to develop a way for verified magnets to be tacked on to each mined block. Already such a system requires a deep understanding of the Blockchain + torrents. Then you need to manage it so that there is less or no duplication. Then you have to avoid blockchain spamming , all the while making it interesting enough to draw in more users and seeders.

Not an easy task, not in the slightest.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:17:13 PM

The problem with crypto space is that there are bright ideas, just not the talent to support them. You need to develop a way for verified magnets to be tacked on to each mined block. Already such a system requires a deep understanding of the Blockchain + torrents. Then you need to manage it so that there is less or no duplication. Then you have to avoid blockchain spamming , all the while making it interesting enough to draw in more users and seeders.

It doesn't help that the dev only post when he feels like.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:26:45 PM

+101

Good points.

What many projects lack is a use case: 'we need retailer adoption'. LTC is still trying to find places that will use it. Charlie Lee is a senior figure inside Coinbase, and they won't add Litecoin.

This type of project has a use case. Done right, the use case can be backed by revenue from rights holders.  PoS = proof of seeding. The better your seeding infrastructure, the more you could get from rights holders. I'd buy a few more servers to keep files up and running for my local area if it meant getting paid to do it.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:28:39 PM

I'm not so keen on the logo.

Any views? I could get someone to produce some alternatives.
ik_do

Activity: 522

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:28:48 AM

I'm not so keen on the logo.

Any views? I could get someone to produce some alternatives.

I like it. I think it is simple enough.

Its not an idea that needs a mascot or anything flashy.
rakesh1_90

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:09:21 AM

Rakesh you have no credabilty due to the amount of trolling you have done, so go and commit suicide.

lOL!!!!! You are the one who would end up doing it!!!! ROFL!!!!
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 09:38:11 AM

In the OP is still stated that the premine is 3%, although, with 10 million coins after POS (instead of the intended 20 million), premine is 6%.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 10:16:04 AM

In the OP is still stated that the premine is 3%, although, with 10 million coins after POS (instead of the intended 20 million), premine is 6%.

That is correct, we're waiting for the dev to respond.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:12:28 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932096.msg10231367#msg10231367
rakesh1_90

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:55:51 AM

This coin is dead!
Tearz

Activity: 627

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:05:22 AM

why are you still here? you must really have no life

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:44:51 PM

It's not dead, everyone is waiting for the dev to do something.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:14:53 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 01:26:06 PM by coins101

lOL!!!!! You are the one who would end up doing it!!!! ROFL!!!!

Why would you assume that my doing this project is worthy of laughter so raucous that you would need to roll on the floor?

The last time I steered the building of something in the financial sector, the project was sold to a bank who paid $30m in cash and valued the shareholder's business at $90m. I helped to steer the start-up from a $200.00 formation enterprise value to making multi millionaires of the founders.

You need to look at the story of Adam Back who invented the hash system that Bitcoin uses.  Adam was invited by Satoshi to mine Bitcoin on day 1, when difficulty was less than 1. Adam laughed at the idea of Bitcoin. I suspect he even 'ROFL!!!'.  

Adam Back ended up buying his first Bitcoin in 2013 and he paid over $100 for each one. He is now working for a Bitcoin start-up and attempting to build sidechains. Had he mined bitcoin from day 1, he would be sitting on a yacht off the coast of Miami beach.

If the dev can't progress the project, that doesn't mean the project is a fail. It means he either needs support, or a different strategy is required to get the project moving.

The concept seems, at this stage, to be a sound proposition. There is also another project working in this space, but with a different economic model to the one I personally think will work. The good thing about open source, is that a project can use the best of what is available and built by others, and incorporate its own twist on a solution. That's a much easier proposition to work off than having to build something in isolation.

Reference to Adam Back being invited to mine Bitcoin by Satoshi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-BGhj8HGnY&feature=youtu.be&t=12m10s

More people than not think there is something in this space worth exploring.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932096.msg10231367#msg10231367
ik_do

Activity: 522

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:12:16 PM

Here's a wild idea; if there are heavy doubters on the coin who have been commenting sporadically for the past 10 pages or so and not providing a shred of evidence or making any statement that makes sense how about we just don't reply to them.
vtorrent (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:37:28 PM

I may not be one of the best and fastest developer out there but real development work takes time, I am spending a lot of my quality time in both designing and coding the client.

Please understand that I am doing something, and updates will be release when they are ready.

Regards
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:41:40 PM

VTR will continue to be more popular.
Frazazel

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 03:55:53 PM

Hi dev could you explain this Huh

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: