Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436044 times)
digitalgrow

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:16:21 PM

Yeah anyone who's been around for the last year knows Rakesh got rekd...he sold his VTR for 200-300 sats a while back so feeling double rekt now its rising
ik_do

Activity: 522

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:38:50 PM

I suppose we can safely ignore Rakesh's input and only wait for the updates of the dev.

Good or bad updates are most welcomed.
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:38:32 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 11:10:05 AM by rakesh1_90

Cheesy :DLol, you guys still here!! This is what i call making a complete fool out of yourselves.

Watch and learn when the release of this software comes out; even if it doesn't do you really believe anyone is stupid enough to put all their eggs in one basket?

Cryptocurrency is an investment and a risk in its own. Whether it comes out positive or negative no one really knows.

To spend time to demean those who have placed an investment is more hilarious a waste of time than those who have taken the risk.

If your name wasn't all too familiar on altcoin threads then we could perhaps lend it more credence but 'raskesh' only comes across as a joke to me at this point in time.

Whether I lose hard because of this investment or gain at least a few percent I will only ever laugh at your name.

I'm sure that even in your most serious stake you are one of those that claim to have "0.1 BTC" to risk in an investment. To put your position in perspective I've already spend several BTC on just this cryptocurrency as well as a few select others.

So please save us your yawn/yarn of a statement belittling those that dare to invest where you cannot. In a few years we'll either be at a complete loss or a complete gain--that is what a risk is.

All I can say of this dev is that he held the key to my own wallet worth a decent stake and never sought to steal it and provided me with the means to gain what I had initially invested.  Although his/her updates have been sporadic at best the idea is what attracts me to this cryptocurrency and I hope that we soon see a development.

The dev has been consistently held in his/her belief that they shouldn't advertise a service which as of yet doesn't exist and for this reason has been sporadic in updates.

Take it or leave it, if you're too cheap to invest then I can only provide laughter. I've invested semi-decent paycheques into this idea as well as others and whether they come to fruition or not is when we realize the term 'investment' / 'risk'.

If your IQ is too little to understand what is happening here then I only hope you find somewhere better to conjur your bullshit.

Sob Sob Sob Sob **  Ik_do repents not investing in bitcoin when it was worth $1 and now wants to make it big with VTR** Sob Sob Sob!! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Lol!!! And the risk your taking and are talking about is just a piece of turd to me!

Don't need to respond much more than pointing out that your signature prominently advertises another altcoin. I'm sure you'll make it big too (wow, their domain name expired and they aren't releasing any more updates, I guess you didn't make it big with that one!)

Rakesh got wrecked on Vior and Sbit, he was the top wallet.

Fall seven times, stand up eight. Sounds like he's bagholding a lot of shitcoins.

Yes, vior coin is in the making. Lol, yeah i had my falls before understanding the altcoin scenario [ no name devs running with ur money, devs posting updates before the pump]....lol, been through it done most of it and still i stand. Because some few dollars hardly make a difference to me. And yeah i am in the top 5 wallets for most of the coins i am into. Be it success or a fail coin. Well i spend more on games compared to  altcoins.Lol! So it hardly makes any difference.

Coming back to where i was, Yeah VTR is a shit coin. And i guess we could see a pump now! And leigh, lol!!!! I dont want to say anything about you!!*** Having a good laugh just thinking about ur investments**
This is leighs one of the last posts:-

I do hope the developer of this coin develops cancer for himself.

That would be karma.

Tongue -  SO CHILL BRO!! Wink
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:30:19 AM

Seems like vtr dev is his own man, and doesn't need to satisfy anyone but himself ... i like that approach.

A bit like the qora dev in many ways
sjsqd

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:57:04 PM

Yeah anyone who's been around for the last year knows Rakesh got rekd...he sold his VTR for 200-300 sats a while back so feeling double rekt now its rising

Well I see VTR more of a utility than a pump and dump. So I will wait for the economy to fully mature before selling anything.

Anyone who sees the altcoin economy as just a stock market probably isn't doing it right. Only time will tell if my investments pay off however.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:56:55 PM

Cheesy :DLol, you guys still here!! This is what i call making a complete fool out of yourselves.

Watch and learn when the release of this software comes out; even if it doesn't do you really believe anyone is stupid enough to put all their eggs in one basket?

Cryptocurrency is an investment and a risk in its own. Whether it comes out positive or negative no one really knows.

To spend time to demean those who have placed an investment is more hilarious a waste of time than those who have taken the risk.

If your name wasn't all too familiar on altcoin threads then we could perhaps lend it more credence but 'raskesh' only comes across as a joke to me at this point in time.

Whether I lose hard because of this investment or gain at least a few percent I will only ever laugh at your name.

I'm sure that even in your most serious stake you are one of those that claim to have "0.1 BTC" to risk in an investment. To put your position in perspective I've already spend several BTC on just this cryptocurrency as well as a few select others.

So please save us your yawn/yarn of a statement belittling those that dare to invest where you cannot. In a few years we'll either be at a complete loss or a complete gain--that is what a risk is.

All I can say of this dev is that he held the key to my own wallet worth a decent stake and never sought to steal it and provided me with the means to gain what I had initially invested.  Although his/her updates have been sporadic at best the idea is what attracts me to this cryptocurrency and I hope that we soon see a development.

The dev has been consistently held in his/her belief that they shouldn't advertise a service which as of yet doesn't exist and for this reason has been sporadic in updates.

Take it or leave it, if you're too cheap to invest then I can only provide laughter. I've invested semi-decent paycheques into this idea as well as others and whether they come to fruition or not is when we realize the term 'investment' / 'risk'.

If your IQ is too little to understand what is happening here then I only hope you find somewhere better to conjur your bullshit.

Sob Sob Sob Sob **  Ik_do repents not investing in bitcoin when it was worth $1 and now wants to make it big with VTR** Sob Sob Sob!! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Lol!!! And the risk your taking and are talking about is just a piece of turd to me!

Don't need to respond much more than pointing out that your signature prominently advertises another altcoin. I'm sure you'll make it big too (wow, their domain name expired and they aren't releasing any more updates, I guess you didn't make it big with that one!)

Fall seven times, stand up eight. Sounds like he's bagholding a lot of shitcoins.

Yes, vior coin is in the making. Lol, yeah i had my falls before understanding the altcoin scenario [ no name devs running with ur money, devs posting updates before the pump]....lol, been through it done most of it and still i stand. Because some few dollars hardly make a difference to me. And yeah i am in the top 5 wallets for most of the coins i am into. Be it success or a fail coin. Well i spend more on games compared to  altcoins.Lol! So it hardly makes any difference.

Coming back to where i was, Yeah VTR is a shit coin. And i guess we could see a pump now! And leigh, lol!!!! I dont want to say anything about you!!*** Having a good laugh just thinking about ur investments**

That would be karma.

I ripped into you because all you do is post negative comments.

I did post that cancer comment, It was justified, it was aimed the scammer SIGU dev who run away, he cost me 2BTC!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:47:49 PM

That would be karma.

I did post that cancer comment, It was justified, it was aimed the scammer SIGU dev who run away, he cost me 2BTC!!!

Thats what my motto was to discourage anyone [ especially newbies!! ** after my last comment the two replies i got from newbies**  Grin Grin] to invest into such developers who are nothing but vapourware! No face, just a pump and dump scheme. Why not release his coin after all the work is done?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:15:52 PM

That would be karma.

Thats what my motto was to discourage anyone [ especially newbies!! ** after my last comment the two replies i got from newbies**  Grin Grin] to invest into such developers who are nothing but vapourware! No face, just a pump and dump scheme. Why not release his coin after all the work is done?

I think this Dev is different, remember when the wallet had password trouble and locked random people out? He had the private keys and fixed their wallets, a scammer might of cashed in on that. Plus it shows he has coding skills to fix someone else’s error.

Also during his silent spell he logged nearly everyday, I think that was his way of saying the project was still on going.

If you add those things together, it doesn't come across as the actions of a scammer.

You have a right to call this vapourware in a way, as nothing has been released as of yet. If/when it does, expect a massive price rise though. So keep an eye on this thread if your still not invested, it may pay off.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ik_do

Activity: 522

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:23:33 PM

I can personally say that this dev held my significant stake in this currency for quite a while (my work is demanding hence my lateness in obtaining my wallet) and returned it to me fully intact.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:31:30 PM

^^^ see Rakesh.

Not very scammy.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:33:05 PM

Hmm pretty new to this altcoin, but seems interesting. So I mine altcoins based on how much I upload/download? Looking or something to make off from my extra bandwidth.
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 11:04:51 AM

Torrent over blockchain is something really big!
How many use torrent all over the world...300+ million people?
I can wait a some more weeks for the new wallet!
Thanks for selling so cheap now!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
ancientOne1

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:22:15 PM

Edit: a years later...  Grin
I do hope it is worth the wait though.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:42:26 PM

Edit: a years later...  Grin
I do hope it is worth the wait though.

If dev can pull it off, it will be huge.

I got 2BTC waiting for the release, i'm just gonna take it straight off the sell wall.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:38:09 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3q1w60/qbittorent_is_incredible_i_finally_left_utorrent/
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:10:20 AM

Been using qbittorrent for years..
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:54:17 AM

Anyone here use kodi player for torrenting?

http://kodi.tv/about/

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:01:53 PM

......but I can ensure you all that this project is being work on almost full time.....

So, lets say that almost full time means 75% of an average month. That's still a decent amount of time compared to other projects.

With the starting cost of developer resources in the US and UK around $60k, this project needs to be at $150k to recover the development time spent so far and the overheads, to give back a decent return. It will be closer to $300k by the time you factor return on risk investment and opportunity costs to profit elsewhere.

But with torrent downloads in the millions from sites such as download.com, this project should reach $3m within 10 months of going live with a working torrent implementation - even if it then needs work to refine it.

So the 3% premine for bounties, etc., will give back the costs of development, with a decent return for sweat equity.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:22:17 AM

Damn it, I made a school boy error, I pasted my VTR address instead of my XC address when sending 1000XC from bittrex.

Is there anyway of getting my XC back or are they stuck on they stuck in limbo forever, lol.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:17:23 PM

Seems like vtr dev is his own man, and doesn't need to satisfy anyone but himself ... i like that approach.

A bit like the qora dev in many ways

I dont like that, because he is getting money from investors. He should really put more info to the investors, or not ask for money.

Either work on your own and launch the coin after you are ready, or you keep the investors updated, cant have both ways.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: